Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146105 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #625 on: July 24, 2022, 04:39:36 AM »

If you had pulled it out of somewhere you wouldnt have as many kids to pay for..

;D ;D ;D

Funnily enough...I did pull out with my most recent ex, and she still got pregnant. But she miscarried, sadly.

There's a woman who brought up the topic of a baby with me just two days ago. And this is the first time I can say I don't want any more kids. At least for now...

Until our criminal government stops breaking the law, I just don't trust our future.

Weren't you guys supposed to have Brexit like 5-7 years ago or something in the UK?

So your government just blatantly ignores the will of the people too?

The digital ID system isn't a conspiracy theory - we had it [the vaccine passport] in Canada for six months. I don't want to bring kids in the world to live like that - and to eat Fish & Chirps.  :-\

I'm just waiting to see if freedom keeps winning. As the pandemic was a major loss in that department.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #626 on: July 24, 2022, 04:51:17 AM »
Honestly, SF1900 - I just can't stand people who basically lie through their teeth.

I don't have any issue with you saying you have better arms than me, because I know it's true.

I'd rather just give you your props, and acknowledge you have better arms than me - natural, juiced, or even natural for you when I'm juiced.

If you still want to trash me about it - fine. All you'd be doing is stating the obvious.

Everyone knows it's the truth, so it doesn't bother me when you say it. In fact, for you to even have to say it makes me wonder if you think our arms are closer than they are, because I don't understand why you need to state such an obvious thing, when everyone on the board knows you have better arms than me.

It's almost a bit of a compliment, in that way.

But Walter Sobchak is just lying. He doesn't out-lift me on anything. So it begs the question - why is he making claims like that?

It could be that he legitimately knows I respond better to training, and that annoys him. Or maybe he's had an injury preventing him from training, and anyone posting about training reminds him of that.

Or...I don't know.

But what I do know is that I am stronger than him, and we both know it. So when he's calling me weak, it's annoying.

When you say you have better arms than me, and we both know that's true, that's ok with me. But when someone weaker than me calls me weak - and is rude about it [rather than constructive criticism], I find it annoying.

Matt, I really don’t know if I have better arms than you. It was a statement. It didn’t need a novel written response in return. Who really gives a shit. Sign off the internet and do something with your life.
X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #627 on: July 24, 2022, 05:02:24 AM »
Anadrol is one hell of a drug. Yes it's water but at the same time it's not just that as it blows up certain bodyparts more and your body takes on a more masculine look in a matter of days. Guys argue with me all the time here and say there is no "real" Anadrol on the market, not like in the 80's or whatever. Really, how much faster can you gain than this? This is Chinese underground hormones and it's clearly "real."
Not even half a tablet a day LOL!

Several of the Anadrols I've sampled more recently come in 25mgs per tab.

SF1900 has bigger arms than me naturally, but that's fine - I'll give him his props. But my arms are 17" pumped/flexed right now. They are up at least one full inch since starting this.

I am ***20 full pounds*** heavier since start this, and I haven't even started the Sustanon yet.

I've only used 825mg of Anadrol in total, LOL.

There are certainly people who use that in a week!

You have that loser Walter Sobchak claiming that my gains on this cycle are low - LMAO. The most ANYONE can expect to gain would be maybe 30-lb. I've already put on 20-lb, and I haven't even started half of the cycle yet!

He speaks almost like someone who doesn't even train. Of course in the photo below, I'm nowhere close to IFBB Pro caliber. But I know for certain if anyone in shape like I am here, they are going to be quite pleased with themselves, and get a LOT of people coming up to them to ask about working out.

I am 5'9", 200-lb, and not exactly fat here - what would Walter Sobchak be, to be so much better? Is he 6'0" and 220-lb at 10% body fat?

No chance in hell!

So he's likely some fat man behind a computer screen. The 2022 version of Sarcasm. Sarcasm would talk about his 360-370 bench, and meanwhile, he weighed between 310-340, and was fat. And likely hasn't benched 360+ in years. Then he died.

I can't wait to hit 205-lb [tomorrow], and get an upper body pump, then go for my walk. There was one woman who didn't even drive when the light was green because she was spending time looking at me, LOL.

People appreciate a look that is attainable.

I could probably end this at 223-lb body weight if I really wanted to. Though I didn't do this to push it.

One thing that I simply can't do naturally is have that look where the muscles are are sort of billowing out of my clothes...and what perpetually pumped look.

For example, you know when your arms are at rest, but you can see the upper arm sort of hanging over the elbow?

It's something like that - that happens more now.

Even my upper back and traps...you can see it's thicker. It just "pops"...you know?

I'll be honest - I always aspired to have a physique similar to Mark Wahlberg's in the movie FEAR.

The PED's have helped me to just have that fuller and more pumped looked.

Unfortunately, I can't think of any way to maintain that look naturally.

Do you have any suggestions on that, Van?

Also, now what I will be following through with this cycle, where do you recommend I bring my weight?

KmShould I strive for 213-lb? That would be a +30-lb cycle change.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #628 on: July 24, 2022, 05:18:04 AM »
Matt

Hope you are well?  (Never can tell from your posts, you Canadian lunatic! :) ;D)

Anyway, here's a quick Masterclass in posting brevity - two questions - one sentence each

I sent the proof to Primemuscle, but he has refrained from confirming my measurements for me!

Q1:  Are you saying you've sent a picture of your erect penis to Primemuscle?

What's this post about?

Q2:  If you're going to block a dude, why ask them what they posted?

T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #629 on: July 24, 2022, 05:30:38 AM »
The first picture is from just a few days ago.

The second photo is from October 21st of last year.

It saddens to think that the specific look what I want, as attainable as it actually is, may not be possible naturally, simply because I'm not so much looking for more size - but just to have that pumped, full look.

Yet we can't ever keep that look for long - then we add more size, to get that pumped look...then realize how good our pumps look at our new size...only to never catch that new look, LOL.

But seriously - will ANY over-the-counter supplement help me maintain a pump for more than just 15-20 minutes post-workout?

These Anadrol pumps rock!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #630 on: July 24, 2022, 05:33:41 AM »
Looking good, brother Matthamed. Forget about that giant beak and micropenis. It doesn't matter that you could march head-first with an erection into a brick wall and only suffer a broken nose. You're getting swole! Time to up the dose!

LOL!!!!!! 😂😂😂

It's like you've known me all my life, and you knew I was in Misery!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #631 on: July 24, 2022, 06:13:48 AM »
tl;dr

You may as well skip this giant post, Taffin. I rant about that piece of shit Walter Sobchak on here.

But I'm doing great now - thanks for asking!

Matt

Hope you are well?  (Never can tell from your posts, you Canadian lunatic! :) ;D)

To be honest - thanks to this cycle - I'm doing absolutely fantastic! I didn't think I still had "it", but since going on the sauce, the compliments are more or less coming once per day. Be it a group of teens coming up to me, and one asking about my workouts, or another one the next day telling me I look like Superman. My friend's gay Black friend said that I look perfect. I fucked that 27-year-old blonde, about 26 days ago from today, IIRC. Then I fucked another woman this month.

I have literally been in hiding for a long time now, yet as soon as I got back to life, I've been reminded of how much attention muscle garners.

I purposely walk down a busy road in town, knowing I'll get messages out of the blue from someone saying they saw me, and how they thought I look great.

I'm basically purposely appearing more often in public, knowing people will see me, to get these comments and compliments. And I'm getting about one comment a day. But I also get a fair amount of cars honking, or people taking a prolonged look at me. It's pretty awesome!

But it takes some balls to go up to a 200-lb man and say something, so I wonder how many more people are thinking it.

And it's one thing to have someone smile at you - to have someone say you look perfect, and another person say you look like Superman. That's another matter.

And look at the dude I was sitting next to when I got that compliment:

^ This guy is 6'3" and 230-lb, and 13 years younger than me, yet the teen at the pool complimented me.

So I can't be THAT old yet...that I would get a compliment with a specimen like that sitting next to me? Here I was thinking I was way over the hill!

That's my wrestling coach. In real life, I'd have Walter Sobchak on the ground getting rapid-fire shots to the face so fast, the video would be legendary.

I've never trained striking, but my wrestling is outstanding. There's literally a 0% chance that any Getbig shit-talker would say anything to my face.

Would I disrespect OneMoreRep to his face? Absolutely not!!

First, because it's not nice, and second, because because OneMoreRep is a wrecking machine!!

Part of why I despise that stupid shit Walter Sobchak is for this reason. Look - I *know* I am well within the top 5% of most in-shape men. To suggest otherwise is to say 1 in 20 men are in better shape than me.

LOL!!!!!

Not a chance.

So why I resent that POS [one of many reasons] is because when I was a kid, I'd read comments from a loser like Walter Sobchak ripping into someone, and I'd assume Walter has a point.

Now when he says I have small arms, it's not the insult what offends me, it's that he's putting misinformation out there that WILL mislead people. And the fact that he's a fat, weak piece of shit makes the comments annoying.

Here's a correct statement:

"Matt, your arms are in the top 5% of muscular arms in North America, but your delts overpower them."

I literally can't bear to read blatant misinformation. My arms, as flawed as they are, are still going to be the most muscular arms in 90% or rooms I enter.

It's not so much that I'm in great shape - it's that most people are FAT AS FUCK, AND COMPLETELY OUT OF SHAPE.

That's why I'm asking what piece of feces to post his pictures or videos online. Confirm to everyone he's addressing someone who is stronger than him, and calling someone weak who is stronger than him.

Anyway, here's a quick Masterclass in posting brevity - two questions - one sentence each

I can't call out that phaggot Walter Sobchak, and remind everyone that he can't bench press 225, if my goal is to be brief.

Yep! And a cumshot video where I shot 8-10 thick ropes, Peter North-style.

I guess there are a lot of bald, fat, acne-covered geezers on here.

On some level, they know that attracting women only comes down to money and looks.

They know there is nothing they can do to get my hairline. I'm talking about Walter Sobchak.

Fuck, I'd be furious if I was bald.

Everyone here contributes positively to the board. ChristopherA generally has quality posts. He's a bit of an asshole to me lately, and not making actual arguments, but usually he makes posts worth reading.

SF1900 - whatever you say about him, he doesn't lie. So I know when he says his natural arms are better than my juiced arms, that he's telling the truth.

But Walter Sobchak - I warm up with this clown's workout. 🤡

I have a mathematics degree, which is apparently easier to get because it's from Lakehead?  ??? Last I checked, a math degree at a Canadian university is going to be harder than an MBA from Harvard. It's MATH, after all.

Walter Sobchak also can't post using his real name, because the loser has to work a 9 to 5 to pay the bills, lol.

So he's jealous that I have a full head of hair, I'm stronger than him, I don't need to submit to my bitch boss daily, and I'm not in the closet on topics like he is. So he makes up ridiculous nonsense about me being weak, etc.

Ok then Walter - dumb phaggot - go pick any topic and I'll beat you at it RIGHT NOW.

LOL, as if you look better than I do here.

Walter Sobchak - do you think if you set up a Tinder profile with your picture versus mine that yours would get as many connections as mine?

LMAO.

Let's try that to see!

OF COURSE you know more women are into me than you. Dumb phaggot. More gay men would be too, and you know that.

Sucks to be fat and bald. But hey - at least you can cut the fat!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: July 24, 2022, 06:29:21 AM »
I sent the proof to Primemuscle, but he has refrained from confirming my measurements for me!

Are you concerned that prime has not confirmed the length of your penis because you don't measure up?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: July 24, 2022, 08:06:20 AM »
the next day telling me I look like Superman........ and another person say you look like Superman.

It's probably because 2 or the last 3 actors who played Superman had hook noses and crows feet like you.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #634 on: July 24, 2022, 08:09:01 AM »
Looking good Matt, arms and shoulders especially. Low dose works well.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #635 on: July 24, 2022, 09:35:20 AM »
You should have sent your cock pics to Vince Goodrum

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #636 on: July 24, 2022, 09:46:15 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in the male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: July 24, 2022, 10:11:54 AM »
Matt, what are you talking about? I don’t even talk politics or vote.

Sign off and go spend time with your kids.

When I read Matt's post, I wondered the same thing. I've never seen you mention party affiliation or discussed politics here. That's something a lot of folks including me should take note of. It might end some of the arguments and name calling that goes on every day. There are several people who assume what others think politically. You know what they say about assuming...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: July 24, 2022, 10:38:34 AM »

The thing is - the welfare of the USA matters more to me than Canada's. If the USA goes down, what do you think will happen to Canada?

That's why I want the USA to stay a free country.

When my wife and I moved to Williams Lake, BC with our son in the early 70's the Canadians I met were equally interested in U.S. and U.K. politics. Canadian media portrayed the U.S. in a much harsher light than we did ourselves. Likewise, some of the populous did so as well. Both my wife and I found this quite interesting and somewhat amusing.

Today the world economy impacts everyone more so than ever. To some extent, whatever happens anywhere in the world has an affect on other countries. Case in point, Russia’s attack on the Ukraine has raised gas prices worldwide, including the U.S. because in March the U.S. banned Russian gas and oil imports. The European Union has done or is doing the same. The rise in the price of gas and oil affects all economic activity reliant on hydrocarbons. Stock markets also sank. So, just about every aspect of the world’s economy suffers.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: July 24, 2022, 10:42:33 AM »
When my wife and I moved to Williams Lake, BC with our son in the early 70's the Canadians I met were equally interested in U.S. and U.K. politics. Canadian media portrayed the U.S. in a much harsher light than we did ourselves. Likewise, some of the populous did so as well. Both my wife and I found this quite interesting and somewhat amusing.

Today the world economy impacts everyone more so than ever. To some extent, whatever happens anywhere in the world has an affect on other countries. Case in point, Russia’s attack on the Ukraine has raised gas prices worldwide, including the U.S. because in March the U.S. banned Russian gas and oil imports. The European Union has done or is doing the same. The rise in the price of gas and oil affects all economic activity reliant on hydrocarbons. Stock markets also sank. So, just about every aspect of the world’s economy suffers.

Yes yes, deglobalisation etc etc. We know. Now let's get to the serious topic.

I have no problem admitting I have a tiny 1/2 Mark Dugdale nub of a flaccid penis. But who gives a FUCK about flaccid size when it grows to a good size, and I drop loads like Peter North?

So is Matt C. Primemuscle approved?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #640 on: July 24, 2022, 10:51:25 AM »
When I read Matt's post, I wondered the same thing. I've never seen you mention party affiliation or discussed politics here. That's something a lot of folks including me should take note of. It might end some of the arguments and name calling that goes on every day. There are several people who assume what others think politically. You know what they say about assuming...

Matt’s kind of an idiot.

I don’t talk about politics here or in my personal life. I’m simply not into politics.
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #641 on: July 24, 2022, 11:00:30 AM »
Matt, will there be more training videos in the future?

DVDs??

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #642 on: July 24, 2022, 11:20:08 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #643 on: July 24, 2022, 11:24:28 AM »
Matt’s kind of an idiot.

I don’t talk about politics here or in my personal life. I’m simply not into politics.

The retard is bragging about steroid bloat, water retention, his lust for cock, and the approval of teenage boys.

What kind of moron goes on a steroid cycle and brags about 16-inch arms?

The same kind of Downs Syndrome baby who has math certificates from Lakehead University and is 40 years old with a wrestling coach. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

For fucks sake, it’s a beautiful Sunday afternoon and Matt “Connoisseur of Cock” Canning just can’t get past how woefully inadequate he is in comparison to me. I almost feel guilty, then I remember he is a lying, racist, anti-Semite, bigot and I say fuck that shit…weird little stupid weak manlet.

The “Northwestern Ontario 225 bench press record”….Pffffffffffffffffft. What a fucking spastic little runt.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #644 on: July 24, 2022, 11:30:55 AM »
Matt

He reads the posts with the 50-something gimmick accounts he’s running.

His entire life revolves around Getbig attention. He’s basically a 165 lb version of bhank.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #645 on: July 24, 2022, 11:54:39 AM »
Matt, no matter how much anadrol you take, you will NEVER be Japanese! Therefore, you are NOT a Tanaka!!!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #646 on: July 24, 2022, 12:06:48 PM »
The retard is bragging about steroid bloat, water retention, his lust for cock, and the approval of teenage boys.

The same kind of Downs Syndrome baby who has math certificates from Lakehead University and is 40 years old with a wrestling coach. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

For fucks sake, it’s a beautiful Sunday afternoon and Matt “Connoisseur of Cock” Canning just can’t get past how woefully inadequate he is in comparison to me. I almost feel guilty, then I remember he is a lying, racist, anti-Semite, bigot and I say fuck that shit…weird little stupid weak manlet.

The “Northwestern Ontario 225 bench press record”….Pffffffffffffffffft. What a fucking spastic little runt.

People like Matt and bhanks rely on getbig to fill their self esteem. It’s almost like their survival is dependent on the opinions of Getbiggers. It’s very odd.
X

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #647 on: July 24, 2022, 12:08:19 PM »

LMFAO!!!

TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

;D ;D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #648 on: July 24, 2022, 12:42:55 PM »
I try to defend Matt as he doesn't fuck with me but he lost me when he started sending Gay Porn to Prime that is indefensible. Also most of his gains are due to the increased calories not 18mg of Anadrol. When you are starving yourself then you add food you will get bigger.  One way he could keep most of his gains would be to continue to eat.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: July 24, 2022, 12:47:42 PM »
I try to defend Matt as he doesn't fuck with me but he lost me when he started sending Gay Porn to Prime that is indefensible. Also most of his gains are due to the increased calories not 18mg of Anadrol. When you are starving yourself then you add food you will get bigger.  One way he could keep most of his gains would be to continue to eat.

???