Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146737 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #200 on: July 09, 2022, 11:12:04 AM »
Again not here to argue semantics I told you guys exactly what I was doing from day 1 and I have been honest about everything but I can say the sky is blue and you dumbfucks will spend all day calling me a liar

you never said you were on 500mgs of test, you said you were on HRT , which to 99.9% of people means 100mgs a week tops

Getting a bent doctor to give you 500mgs isnt HRT

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #201 on: July 09, 2022, 11:14:01 AM »
Everything I have stated is true. I have proven nearly all of them. Meanwhile you just come on here to argue and talk dirty to other men. Again Matt can see my results he wants my results he will listen to me. You guys have posted no results you have 0 credibilty

I don’t need to come on here and post photos in my underwear to impress Primehomosexual.

I am 50 pounds bigger than your claimed weight and I didn’t need drugs to get there or to lift the puny weights you pretend to work out with while you’re pumping yourself full of drugs.

We saw your bloodwork, the edema, and the raised heart rate…I only read your posts because I want to get into your “RIP Bhank” thread early on the first page.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #202 on: July 09, 2022, 11:19:16 AM »
UPDATE:

I haven't taken Anadrol for five days now. As expected, I'm having cold feet about it.

I guess I felt that I could confidently do this all the way to the end, but as expected, my hypochondria is kicking in.

That said, I'm >85% certain I can do this fully starting no later than August 1st.

Would 12.5mg Anadrol daily until then be ok, just to sort of maintain? Then I can take this more seriously.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #203 on: July 09, 2022, 11:19:43 AM »
Again not here to argue semantics I told you guys exactly what I was doing from day 1 and I have been honest about everything but I can say the sky is blue and you dumbfucks will spend all day calling me a liar

You are a liar.

Fuck off with your gaslighting you bald piece of shit.

You have told nothing but non-stop lies and bullshit from your first day here.

The tiny little bit of muscle you have is 100% due to your illegal drug use.

And fuck off with your playing semantics about assaulting women. You are a chronic liar and nothing you say is believable.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #204 on: July 09, 2022, 11:28:01 AM »
You are a liar.

Fuck off with your gaslighting you bald piece of shit.

You have told nothing but non-stop lies and bullshit from your first day here.

The tiny little bit of muscle you have is 100% due to your illegal drug use.

And fuck off with your playing semantics about assaulting women. You are a chronic liar and nothing you say is believable.

According to bhanks, he is 100% not balding!  :D :D
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #205 on: July 09, 2022, 11:38:20 AM »
UPDATE:

I haven't taken Anadrol for five days now. As expected, I'm having cold feet about it.

I guess I felt that I could confidently do this all the way to the end, but as expected, my hypochondria is kicking in.

That said, I'm >85% certain I can do this fully starting no later than August 1st.

Would 12.5mg Anadrol daily until then be ok, just to sort of maintain? Then I can take this more seriously.
Just stay natural man, Jesus Christ.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: July 09, 2022, 11:39:24 AM »
Bullshit…you’re a fucking liar.

Like your “bio identical” hormone claim = bullshit
Your 405 lb squat for reps claim = bullshit
Your Anadrol for anemia claim = bullshit
Your MMA fighting claim = bullshit
Your height claim = bullshit
Your neck/arm size claim = bullshit
Your wrestling claims = bullshit
Your IQ claims = bullshit
Cocoon Of Nurients = bullshit

And…your claim you never assaulted multiple women = BULLSHIT!

Fuck off you lying little chihuahua twink.
Added

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #207 on: July 09, 2022, 11:52:50 AM »
Added

The coccoon is real again have you guys ever even seen a large offseason bodybuilder?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #208 on: July 09, 2022, 11:53:13 AM »
you never said you were on 500mgs of test, you said you were on HRT , which to 99.9% of people means 100mgs a week tops

Getting a bent doctor to give you 500mgs isnt HRT

Hold on there a minute Jo - he did NOT get a bent Doctor to prescribe 500mgs a week >:(

No

He persuaded multiple Doctors to prescribe the same weekly amount and then ignored the actual prescription level(s0) to combine them into a self-medicated level so he can 'transition to a monster'...

*his words not mine

Accuracy, please...

;D
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #209 on: July 09, 2022, 11:59:56 AM »
Hold on there a minute Jo - he did NOT get a bent Doctor to prescribe 500mgs a week >:(

No

He persuaded multiple Doctors to prescribe the same weekly amount and then ignored the actual prescription level(s0) to combine them into a self-medicated level so he can 'transition to a monster'...

*his words not mine

Accuracy, please...

;D

;D

Specifically what I did was got my doctor to supervise all this.

I did all necessary health tests beforehand, including a heart ultrasound, and a lower digestive tract ultrasound, on top of additional blood testing to rule out auto-immune generic disorders of the thyroid.

My doctor himself was a high school athlete, and was excited about me going on. He wants me to see the cycle through.  ;D

The gear wasn't prescribed.

Gear position is not illegal in Canada. Just buying and selling it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #210 on: July 09, 2022, 12:02:32 PM »
Thing is nobody here would care if he was running half a gram, only that he made it sound like he was running 100mg.

Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: July 09, 2022, 12:03:46 PM »
The coccoon is real again have you guys ever even seen a large offseason bodybuilder?
Can you show me anywhere in the world where it is used by anyone other than yourself?

I`ll wait.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: July 09, 2022, 12:04:19 PM »
Thing is nobody here would care if he was running half a gram, only that he made it sound like he was running 100mg.

BINGO

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #213 on: July 09, 2022, 12:04:43 PM »
Can we get an update on the fresh snatch?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 09, 2022, 12:05:58 PM »
Can we get an update on the fresh snatch slit?
FIXED  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #215 on: July 09, 2022, 12:07:47 PM »
;D

I did all necessary health tests beforehand, including a heart ultrasound, and a lower digestive tract ultrasound, on top of additional blood testing to rule out auto-immune generic disorders of the thyroid.

My doctor himself was a high school athlete, and was excited about me going on. He wants me to see the cycle through.  ;D

He's referring to Bhanky, Matt.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: July 09, 2022, 12:12:19 PM »
Does this guy have any potential for big muscles? Does he have the genetics?

Never knew Larry Scott had such narrow clavicles.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 09, 2022, 12:18:08 PM »
Never knew Larry Scott had such narrow clavicles.

Once he got on the D-bol it was game over.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 09, 2022, 12:29:05 PM »
;D

hes not talking about you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: July 09, 2022, 12:39:51 PM »
You are way out of date on nutrition.

What you eat has little effect on cholesterol levels.

The original study your ideas are based on was bunk.

Really? Please link me to a nutrition, medical or scientific article which supports what you say. Everything I find regarding cholesterol, says the biggest influence on blood cholesterol level is the mix of fats and carbohydrates in your diet and not the amount of cholesterol you eat from food.

The medications used to lower cholesterol sometimes produce have negative side effects. I've not experienced any of those. Statins are a common cholesterol medicine, but for some people they can cause severe side effects like muscle damage, dark-colored urine, liver damage, increased blood sugar or type 2 diabetes, and memory loss or confusion.

I am guilty of consuming a moderate amount of saturated and trans fats, such as those found in processed foods, meats, butter, cream, and cheese. My doctor has prescribed Simvastatin for decades. As of February 2022, my lipid panel indicated everything is within range except LDL which is high.

Component   Your Value           Standard Range

Cholesterol   152 mg/dL        100 - 199 mg/dL      

Triglycerides   92 mg/dL              0 - 149 mg/dL

HDL Cholesterol   53 mg/dL                  >39 mg/dL

VLDL Cholesterol Cal   17 mg/dL       5 - 40 mg/dL

LDL, Calculated   82 mg/dL               0 - 99 mg/dL

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2022, 12:54:50 PM »
Really? Please link me to a nutrition, medical or scientific article which supports what you say. Everything I find regarding cholesterol, says the biggest influence on blood cholesterol level is the mix of fats and carbohydrates in your diet and not the amount of cholesterol you eat from food.

The medications used to lower cholesterol sometimes produce have negative side effects. I've not experienced any of those. Statins are a common cholesterol medicine, but for some people they can cause severe side effects like muscle damage, dark-colored urine, liver damage, increased blood sugar or type 2 diabetes, and memory loss or confusion.

I am guilty of consuming a moderate amount of saturated and trans fats, such as those found in processed foods, meats, butter, cream, and cheese. My doctor has prescribed Simvastatin for decades. As of February 2022, my lipid panel indicated everything is within range except LDL which is high.

Low cholesterol doesnt allow the brain to form memories
Maybe its statins that are causing the huge number of people developing alzhiemers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 09, 2022, 12:55:28 PM »
I don’t need to come on here and post photos in my underwear to impress Primehomosexual.

FYI Walter, The Photos Bhank posts do not impress me, nor does his excessive and constant combination of lying and bragging.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2022, 12:57:40 PM »

Not sure if you mis-typed there as the sentence itself seems contradictory.  Further it supports what I said about eating cholesterol in foods.

It's not unusual for doctors to give such out-of-date advice about cholesterol.  They learn very little about nutrition in med school and are basically pill dispensers greatly influenced by Big Pharma.

That is obsolete medical advice that lots of doctors are still promoting with Big Pharma's encouragement to prescribe their huge statin moneymaker.

Do some Googling yourself.  It's pretty easy to find out about cholesterol and statins.

https://www.allrecipes.com/article/cholesterol-myths/

https://www.verywellhealth.com/high-cholesterol-myths-and-facts-what-to-know-5202135

As far as statins go they are rarely, rarely necessary.  Stop eating the recommended high carb western diet which causes fluctuations in insulin levels, obesity, diabetes and inflammation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: July 09, 2022, 01:05:34 PM »
;D

Hold on Matt, I think you may have misspoken or I misunderstood you. Does your doctor know about the gear? If not, he isn't supervising "all this" nor can he accurately supervise any of it. Secondly, how are you acquiring the gear. If you are buying it, you are breaking the law based on what you said.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #224 on: July 09, 2022, 01:12:20 PM »
Can you show me anywhere in the world where it is used by anyone other than yourself?

I`ll wait.