Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146649 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #225 on: July 09, 2022, 01:13:31 PM »
FYI Walter, The Photos Bhank posts do not impress me, nor does his excessive and constant combination of lying and bragging.

Your just mad I called you a Fag

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #226 on: July 09, 2022, 01:16:03 PM »
Hold on Matt, I think you may have misspoken or I misunderstood you. Does your doctor know about the gear? If not, he isn't supervising "all this" nor can he accurately supervise any of it. Secondly, how are you acquiring the gear. If you are buying it, you are breaking the law based on what you said.

For fuck's sake, Sogster! Hand on heart, I wish I could send you to Dignitas.

"My doctor himself was a high school athlete, and was excited about me going on. He wants me to see the cycle through.""Gear position is not illegal in Canada. Just buying and selling it."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: July 09, 2022, 01:43:29 PM »
Not sure if you mis-typed there as the sentence itself seems contradictory.

It's not unusual for doctors to give such out-of-date advice about cholesterol.

That's is obsolete medical advice that lots of doctors are still promoting with Big Pharma's encouragement to prescribe their huge statin moneymaker.

Do some Googling yourself.  It's pretty easy to find out about cholesterol and statins.

IroNat, I am not sure what you find contradictory. From what I read, fats and carbohydrates are not in and of themselves cholesterol, but they can affect the cholesterol levels in someone’s blood.

Statins usefulness in treating high cholesterol verses its possible side effects has long been a controversial topic. Fortunately, despite having taken statins for over 35 years, I’ve experienced no negative side effects.

If I were to wean myself off Simvastatin and not change my diet, would it adversely affect my health or my cholesterol levels? Maybe or maybe not. Why mess with something which for me works?

You might be surprised to know that I don’t always completely follow my doctors’ advice. How I feel physically and mentally, also plays into my decisions about my health. For example, I used to take Trazodone to help with depression and sleep. On my own without asking my PC doctor, I gradually weaned myself off it. Afterwards, I mentioned it to him.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2022, 01:45:55 PM »
IroNat, I am not sure what you find contradictory. From what I read, fats and carbohydrates are not in and of themselves cholesterol, but they can affect the cholesterol levels in someone’s blood.

Statins usefulness in treating high cholesterol verses its possible side effects has long been a controversial topic. Fortunately, despite having taken statins for over 35 years, I’ve experienced no negative side effects.

If I were to wean myself off Simvastatin and not change my diet, would it adversely affect my health or my cholesterol levels? Maybe or maybe not. Why mess with something which for me works?

You might be surprised to know that I don’t always completely follow my doctors’ advice. How I feel physically and mentally, also plays into my decisions about my health. For example, I used to take Trazodone to help with depression and sleep. On my own without asking my PC doctor, I gradually weaned myself off it. Afterwards, I mentioned it to him.

How do you know they havent affected your brain?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2022, 01:48:11 PM »
For fuck's sake, Sogster! Hand on heart, I wish I could send you to Dignitas.

"My doctor himself was a high school athlete, and was excited about me going on. He wants me to see the cycle through.""Gear position is not illegal in Canada. Just buying and selling it."
I took Matt's comment about gear to mean either buying or selling it, not doing both as in being a dealer. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #230 on: July 09, 2022, 01:55:38 PM »

I see a bulky Ronnie....the cocoon is a stupid thing you made up dude...it sounds fucking dumb.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: July 09, 2022, 02:05:58 PM »
How do you know they havent affected your brain?

I don't know. So far, I have not experienced neurodegenerative disorders. No dementia or cognitive issues (that I am aware of). I don't believe I am either more or less aggressive because of statins. I've mellowed out over the past 40 years. Don't most people. I do suffer some neuropathy—burning, numbness in my right foot. Most likely this is a result of knee surgery because that's when it started. It is hard to say whether it lowered my testosterone because that was already low long before I started taking statins.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 09, 2022, 02:10:27 PM »
Your just mad I called you a Fag

Why would it make me mad? Is that the reason you called me a fag? Were you trying to upset me? If so, you failed. Now if you called me a liar, I might get angry since I strongly dislike liars.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 09, 2022, 02:11:10 PM »
I see a bulky Ronnie....the cocoon is a stupid thing you made up dude...it sounds fucking dumb.

When bulking guys will hold more water they will cocoon in it and then drop the water and emerge but I am not cocooning I am still dry no edema at all

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: July 09, 2022, 02:11:53 PM »
Why would it make me mad? Is that the reason you called me a fag? Were you trying to upset me? If so, you failed. Now if you called me a liar, I might get angry since I strongly dislike liars.

You are also a liar you are not in your prime and have no muscle much less primemuscle

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 09, 2022, 02:13:01 PM »
I don't know. So far, I have not experienced neurodegenerative disorders. No dementia or cognitive issues (that I am aware of). I don't believe I am either more or less aggressive because of statins. I've mellowed out over the past 40 years. Don't most people. I do suffer some neuropathy—burning, numbness in my right foot. Most likely this is a result of knee surgery because that's when it started. It is hard to say whether it lowered my testosterone because that was already low long before I started taking statins.

They fucked me up
I was in agony, my neck and shoulders were aching
I stopped taking them and when I went to the doctor next time she asked why I hadnt renewed the script
I told her what they were doing and she said "Oh dont bother taking them then it doesnt matter"

I asked her why she had given me them in the first place if that was the case, she just told me they automatically prescribe when you are at a certain level.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: July 09, 2022, 02:13:42 PM »
Hey Matt, sorry for hijacking your thread.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: July 09, 2022, 02:14:20 PM »

Its called thread drift, it happens

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #238 on: July 09, 2022, 02:19:29 PM »
FYI Walter, The Photos Bhank posts do not impress me, nor does his excessive and constant combination of lying and bragging.

You mean like the lie where he claimed he has been training 5 days a week since he was 3 years old?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 09, 2022, 02:19:42 PM »
They fucked me up
I stopped taking them and when I went to the doctor next time she asked why I hadnt renewed the script
I told her what they were doing and she said "Oh dont bother taking them then it doesnt matter"

I asked her why she had given me them in the first place if that was the case, she just told me they automatically prescribe when you are at a certain level.

Bummer, glad you figured this out and quit them.

My lipid panels have been right on target these past 40 years. Do you think I should stop taking Simvastatin and see what happens? I might give it a try, with my doctor's approval. If I did stop, should I do it gradually or all at once?   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: July 09, 2022, 02:21:02 PM »
You mean like the lie where he claimed he has been training 5 days a week since he was 3 years old?

Missed that one. It was definitely a whopper!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: July 09, 2022, 02:21:49 PM »
Bummer, glad you figured this out and quit them.

My lipid panels have been right on target these past 40 years. Do you think I should stop taking Simvastatin and see what happens? I might give it a try, with my doctor's approval. If I did stop, should I do it gradually or all at once?
If your cholesterol is within range then its only a bad diet that will raise it again

Most people take statins without trying diet first

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #242 on: July 09, 2022, 02:27:31 PM »
They fucked me up

Standard of care.

Protects them from lawsuits.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2022, 02:30:57 PM »

No one gives a shit about hypochondriac Matt Canning’s thread.

For fuck’s sake, he had made 95% of the posts in it anyway and all of them were more incessant whining and attention-whoring.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: July 09, 2022, 02:35:20 PM »
Standard of care.

Protects them from lawsuits.

apparently the levels were set after a study which was funded by the people who make statins

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: July 09, 2022, 02:35:38 PM »
The coccoon is real again have you guys ever even seen a large offseason bodybuilder?

You are not a large off-season bodybuilder.

You are not large.

You are not a bodybuilder.

Fuck off with your bullshit, you’re a non-stop liar and low IQ narcissist.

And you have assaulted women and lied about it.

You have ZERO credibility….so fuck off you lying bald little bitchboi.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: July 09, 2022, 02:44:14 PM »
If your cholesterol is within range then its only a bad diet that will raise it again

Most people take statins without trying diet first

The problem with that is I don't want to give up eating cheese, loading a baked potato with butter, putting half and half in my coffee, real whipped cream on strawberry shortcake, or having three scoops of Haagen-Dazs coffee ice-cream...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: July 09, 2022, 02:58:26 PM »
The problem with that is I don't want to give up eating cheese, loading a baked potato with butter, putting half and half in my coffee, real whipped cream on strawberry shortcake, or having three scoops of Haagen-Dazs coffee ice-cream...

My grandad used to eat all the left over buscuits and cake from the day before for his breakfast , always had an orange and some cornflakes as well

died at 87, apart from Asthma in his 30s he never went to the doctors until the day he died

Back then cholesterol wasnt even invented.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #248 on: July 09, 2022, 03:30:01 PM »
When bulking guys will hold more water they will cocoon in it and then drop the water and emerge but I am not cocooning I am still dry no edema at all
Cocoon my ass,you made that up.....I`ve known hundreds of REAL bodybuilders.....lots of pros and none ever coined that dumbass term.

STUPID SOUDING TERM OF PEACE

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: July 09, 2022, 04:06:29 PM »
Cocoon my ass,you made that up.....I`ve known hundreds of REAL bodybuilders.....lots of pros and none ever coined that dumbass term.

STUPID SOUDING TERM OF PEACE

So because I coined the term means guys don't hold more fluid when offseason bulking???