Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146095 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #2200 on: September 18, 2022, 04:51:08 PM »
Pocket hanky, do you think these pathetic legs can legitimately squat 405 lbs for full depth reps?

It was weird Matt talked about his squat then posted a leg press video as proof of his squatting ability

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2201 on: September 18, 2022, 05:02:56 PM »
Are you saying Matt “TITTY BOY” Canning’s wrestling coach” has a large assortment of ball gags and textured butt plugs?

After he sent that video to Prime, anything is possible!
X

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #2202 on: September 18, 2022, 05:10:01 PM »

I have had 3 shoulder surgeries when I do dumbell shoulder presses I train in the 20-25 rep range and rest them on my shoulders a foot lower but yeah I only use like the 75lbers because I do them right and I take it easy. I find that is what pumps the shoulder best. I also don't concentrate on them because my delts overpower my chest and I try to put more emphasis on chest and use my tricep tendons on chest days not shoulder days. I like side laterals best for delts. I used to train in the rep range Matt trains them and do them wrong like Matt I learned. But fuck yes I can press them can Matt? Based on the video No

:D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2203 on: September 18, 2022, 05:11:49 PM »

I have had 3 shoulder surgeries when I do dumbell shoulder presses I train in the 20-25 rep range and rest them on my shoulders a foot lower but yeah I only use like the 75lbers because I do them right and I take it easy. I find that is what pumps the shoulder best. I also don't concentrate on them because my delts overpower my chest and I try to put more emphasis on chest and use my tricep tendons on chest days not shoulder days. I like side laterals best for delts. I used to train in the rep range Matt trains them and do them wrong like Matt I learned. But fuck yes I can press them can Matt? Based on the video No

Post a video of you doing 25 reps of shoulder press with 75-lb DBs.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2204 on: September 18, 2022, 05:19:56 PM »

Set it up!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2205 on: September 18, 2022, 05:29:53 PM »
I`ll wait for the 75 pound presses along with the 26 inch quads video.....I`ll be waiting quite a while cuz neither is true.

My best full FROM on seated db presses was the 80`s for 5-6 reps......I know you are not as strong as I was then {early 90`s and I was older than you are today},or now on most lifts ever invented/devised.

I may be a small guy ,but I`m a strong bastard for my size.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2206 on: September 18, 2022, 06:06:53 PM »

More lies, if you had shoulder surgery will be posting x-rays left right and center. Like your knee x-rays.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2207 on: September 18, 2022, 07:20:08 PM »

This will happen 6.45 days after the 405 lb squat video drops

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2208 on: September 18, 2022, 07:26:04 PM »
Matt has a weird penchant for sucking up to people. Whenever someone responds to him, he’s all like “thank you so much for the advice,” “it means so much that you responded to me,” “I’ll take your advice into great consideration.”

Very odd.

And then, he won't follow through.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2209 on: September 18, 2022, 07:39:27 PM »

Lol, 75 pound dumbbell presses for 20 reps. Why not tell more believable lies

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2210 on: September 18, 2022, 07:44:28 PM »
It's been stated on here that I am 42% body fat.

Is that accurate?

No :) 
To be honest, that bit of folding tissue on the sides of your pecs looks like fat, but part of that could be Drol bloat.

Honestly, I don't even consider myself to be that fat. What is the average North American? Over 50%?

I think 15-18% is a good body fat level to maintain for everyday life.

Over 50%?!  No, not on average.  But yes, 15% is what I'd call a healthy enough range, provided a man was otherwise active.

I'd say anything under 10% requires a practically obsessive level of dieting - as well as, most likely, PED intervention.

Ehh...NO.  A meticulous diet and regular cardio for all but the gifted, but NO:  it does NOT take drugs to get under 10% body fat.

What in the blue hell lead you to *that* conclusion? 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2211 on: September 18, 2022, 08:57:50 PM »
After he sent that video to Prime, anything is possible!

Primehomosexual actually handled the awkwardness of Matt Canning’s jerkoff video pretty well…for a soggy old queer

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2212 on: September 18, 2022, 10:05:27 PM »
Matt is supposedly a grower. Wonder if there were before after shots?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2213 on: September 18, 2022, 10:30:08 PM »
Primehomosexual actually handled the awkwardness of Matt Canning’s jerkoff video pretty well…for a soggy old queer

Prime has been building up the mystique of the Mattsturbation video by refusing to confirm details about it. He won't confirm the 6.45 inches except to describe it as tiny and he won't confirm the Peter North ropes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2214 on: September 19, 2022, 03:30:48 AM »
August 6th.
 ::)  :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2215 on: September 19, 2022, 05:54:51 AM »
It was weird Matt talked about his squat then posted a leg press video as proof of his squatting ability

Now I see you for what you are, B. Hank - just a jealous person.

I'm stronger than you. Get over it. I'd be stronger than you at 160-lb and drug-free than you would be at 230-lb on all the juice you could lay your hands on.

Just get over it. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I've personally always gained strength easily. I just don't want to be over 180-185 as a max, typically. What can I say...I'm a hypochondriac. But maybe I will increase that, after seeing how well this cycle went. Depending on how my blood work is, that is.

The reason why I don't squat is because I have bad knee valgus for squats. It's gotten better recently since I noticed it was an issue, and specifically sought to address it...but it's still bad.

It actually reminds me of my wrist weakness for my dumbbell presses. Now that I know my wrists are weak, I will address that, and strengthen my wrists.

I wasn't purposely cheating on those presses - I just have weak wrists.

Back to legs, I primarily leg press, or do high squats:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca0rSOUg8EH/

^ So as you can see, my legs are pretty strong, but it just so happens, I don't do full squats, but my legs are in the range of about 360x5 full ATG squats with a belt and knee wraps. Or 385x2.

That's why I suspect I can do 405.

I have no idea why this would even be questioned. A 405 ATG squat with knee wraps is pretty good [IMO], but obviously, it's a weak lift for me

Also, IMO, strong partials are just as impressive.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2216 on: September 19, 2022, 05:58:34 AM »
Now I see you for what you are, B. Hank - just a jealous person.

I'm stronger than you. Get over it. I'd be stronger than you at 160-lb and drug-free than you would be at 230-lb on all the juice you could lay your hands on.

Just get over it. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I've personally always gained strength easily. I just don't want to be over 180-185 as a max, typically. What can I say...I'm a hypochondriac. But maybe I will increase that, after seeing how well this cycle went. Depending on how my blood work is, that is.

The reason why I don't squat is because I have bad knee valgus for squats. It's gotten better recently since I noticed it was an issue, and specifically sought to address it...but it's still bad.

It actually reminds me of my wrist weakness for my dumbbell presses. Now that I know my wrists are weak, I will address that, and strengthen my wrists.

I wasn't purposely cheating on those presses - I just have weak wrists.

Back to legs, I primarily leg press, or do high squats:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca0rSOUg8EH/

^ So as you can see, my legs are pretty strong, but it just so happens, I don't do ffull

No you are not but even if you were super strong as you like to believe you still are never going to get any better and get any proper development of you dont drop your ego drop the weights and use proper form

You now claim you can’t squat or even hold a dumbells horizontal yet are somehow super strong??

Can you post any lifts with proper form because you just posted some nonsense garbage yet again as proof of your super strength instead of proper form on any lift

405 ATG is a week lift for you now lol let’s see you do it with 315

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2217 on: September 19, 2022, 06:02:53 AM »
I tell you what let’s do it today. Squat challenge ATG on video today whoever loses leaves the board forever.

or well a month not trying to be a dick but if you really think you can squat 405lbs ATG no problem then this should be easy for you. I will beat whatever you squat ATG on video today but we both know you have never done an ATG squat and you don’t know the mechanics and you can’t do it with 225lbs much less 315 or 405 you have too much ego to ever learn that lift. You will just go too heavy do a half rep then argue for weeks that it was perfect

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2218 on: September 19, 2022, 06:08:08 AM »
I don’t think you can do a ATG squat with 275lbs much less 315lbs or 405lbs I don’t think you can do an ATG at all. I know I can go over 315lbs ATG today and you can’t but fuck it just keep doing 6 inch squats or whatever the fuck that was supposed to be and pretending you are Hercules. You know what would have been more impressive than that nonsense proper squats with 225lbs

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2219 on: September 19, 2022, 06:11:36 AM »
No you are not but even if you were super strong as you like to believe you still are never going to get any better and get any proper development of you dont drop your ego drop the weights and use proper form

You now claim you can’t squat or even hold a dumbells horizontal yet are somehow super strong??

Yes, I am stronger than you. If I wasn't, my lifts wouldn't make you so angry. I personally don't give a fuck if someone who is verifiably weaker than me insults me.

It's a bit annoying when someone who is probably weaker than me trashes me, but there is no way to know because they are anonymous. But most likely they are weaker.

Only 21% of the North American population goes to the gym. And if you bench press 225, you are in the top 1-3% strongest of the gym-going population.

That means anyone who bench presses 225 is in the top 0.21% to top 0.63% of the strongest people in the overall population.

Bench pressing 315 would put you in the top 0.1% of people.

So anyone who bench presses 315 is stronger than 99.9% of the population.

But anyway, we can settle it this way:

How about in the first week of January, we post three videos:

Max reps with 250 on bench.
Max reps with 405 on deadlift.
And a max for legs.

You can squat, and I'll do something else - leg press or box squat, etc.

The reason is because full depth squats don't benefit in Strongman competitions, as we don't do full squats in contest, typically. We do car or van squats to parallel or just above parallel, or do events that tax our legs in other ways.

So I just don't squat. But if you squat and I do another exercise, we can leave it to the message board to decide who has stronger legs.

That being said, I'd be the first to admit that my legs are not that strong.

But I'd be more than happy to post any videos comparing our strength.

Furthermore, I am off what very little juice I was using now, so you won't be able to use that as an excuse.

Like that fat fuck SquadFatter

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2220 on: September 19, 2022, 06:14:46 AM »
Yes, I am stronger than you. If I wasn't, my lifts wouldn't make you so angry. I personally don't give a fuck if someone who is verifiably weaker than me insults me.

It's a bit annoying when someone who is probably weaker than me trashes me, but there is no way to know because they are anonymous. But most likely they are weaker.

Only 21% of the North American population goes to the gym. And if you bench press 225, you are in the top 1-3% strongest of the gym-going population.

That means anyone who bench presses 225 is in the top 0.21% to top 0.63% of the strongest people in the overall population.

Bench pressing 315 would put you in the top 0.1% of people.

So anyone who bench presses 315 is stronger than 99.9% of the population.

But anyway, we can settle it this way:

How about in the first week of January, we post three videos:

Max reps with 250 on bench.
Max reps with 405 on deadlift.
And a max for legs.

You can squat, and I'll do something else - leg press or box squat, etc.

The reason is because full depth squats don't benefit in Strongman competitions, as we don't do full squats in contest, typically. We do car or van squats to parallel or just above parallel, or do events that tax our legs in other ways.

So I just don't squat. But if you squat and I do another exercise, we can leave it to the message board to decide who has stronger legs.

That being said, I'd be the first to admit that my legs are not that strong.

But I'd be more than happy to post any videos comparing our strength.

Furthermore, I am off what very little juice I was using now, so you won't be able to use that as an excuse.

Like that fat fuck SquadFatter

You are not stronger if you are then film your atv squat with 315 today I have posted mine you can’t do it Why the first week of January why not today?? And fuck no you don’t get to do soemthing other than squats you claim you can ATG 405lbs no problem I say you can’t ATG 315lbs no other exercise is going to prove you can ATG squat other than an ATG squat let’s see it I don’t think you can ATG 225lbs

And max reps? I thought you wanted to compare strength is this a cardio competition now??

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2221 on: September 19, 2022, 06:17:50 AM »

There is no way in hell he can do that after shoulder surgeries, lol. Brian is officially fucking insane.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2222 on: September 19, 2022, 06:19:17 AM »
Now that I know my wrists are weak, I will address that, and strengthen my wrists.

Sounds like prime's getting more videos.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2223 on: September 19, 2022, 06:21:43 AM »

There is no way in hell he can do that after shoulder surgeries, lol. Brian is officially fucking insane.

2 slap labrum repairs and the bone socket on the left side is breaking down both sides have been operated on they actually surgically cut a tendon on the left side last time they went in to clean up the debris. I have learned to train smarter

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2224 on: September 19, 2022, 06:22:54 AM »
Matt
No Hate here, Just what i see.

you're just a bigger & fatter version of your 2006 self .
No Change in body proportions - all parts that were lacking are still proportionally lacking in comparison to the others as they were in 2006.

it's your Training that is the issue - your not looking at yourself as a bodybuilder and Clearly not training as one .

If your goal was just to be heavier version of yourself you have achieved that.
If you had trained & added size as a bodybuilder you'd look a lot better
Physically -
Mind all have Different goals

Hang on - do you mean at age 40, I'm carrying more body fat than I was at age 24?

Tell me more, illuminati? I mean, what man isn't fatter at 40 than at 24? Sheesh.

By the way, I know you have used juice for long time , and you think we just grow and grow and grow, but really - we don't. No man under six feet tall is going to be over 200-lb without holding noticeable body fat. Of course it stands to reason I would plateau. Without juice, there is no way for me to grow without gaining body fat. And I'm simply not willing to juice very hard.  I'm not willing to shorten my life by a decade or more just for the sake of looking better.

Although I think going to 210+ was my mistake. I maxed out my good gains at about 200-205. Beyond that, my body fat got out of hand.

I don't believe in dirty bulking. And given how little gear I was running, it was naive to expect lean gains.

Here is a comparison from 2006 to how I looked earlier in the summer, when I was in the 190's. So probably 175-lb is the ideal weight for me - or 185 with just a wee bit of juice. I could probably be about 180 and still be pretty lean, drug-free.