Author Topic: Bad Week for Blaha -  (Read 19432 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Bad Week for Blaha -
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2022, 09:28:05 AM »
I just about cracked a rib from intense laughing.  ;D

Hilarious  ;D

What's even more funny is that people actually pay this guy to coach them.
Its retarded. One of teh most horrible looking bodies around.

There are free instructional videos by great people (Coan and others) all over the web.
(On proper PL techniques).
Are people these days that lazy and clueless ??
I mean, its 3 basic lifts, is it that hard to learn them and print out a free progression template?

Clown world (even in the lifting world).  ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2022, 05:46:54 PM »
Is he dead yet?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2022, 01:46:18 AM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2022, 04:23:47 PM »
Here is a website dedicated to Blaha's internet misadventures.
http://www.genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

I’m not sure if it’s still around but there is was a website called fitmisc in which posters dedicated way, way too much time to Jason Blaha. Do you remember it?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2022, 01:13:51 AM »
I’m not sure if it’s still around but there is was a website called fitmisc in which posters dedicated way, way too much time to Jason Blaha. Do you remember it?
I remember hearing about the website but never viewed it.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2022, 01:18:11 AM »

I used to read that in the early days. It became a shitposters paradise on par with Jason Genova/Delray Misfits and totally out of control. When family members start getting trolled/hassled at their jobs who have nothing to do with Blaha (i.e. his uncle among others) I stopped reading. It was disgusting to see how far across the line people were going on there. Blaha's family didn't deserve that because of their shitbag nephew/brother/whatever.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: November 18, 2022, 05:38:49 AM »
I used to read that in the early days. It became a shitposters paradise on par with Jason Genova/Delray Misfits and totally out of control. When family members start getting trolled/hassled at their jobs who have nothing to do with Blaha (i.e. his uncle among others) I stopped reading. It was disgusting to see how far across the line people were going on there. Blaha's family didn't deserve that because of their shitbag nephew/brother/whatever.

True! At first I thought it was amusing but then I saw how these people in some cases were just as defective as the people they spoke about.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #157 on: November 18, 2022, 05:44:52 AM »
Is it too late for him to be saved?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 18, 2022, 09:49:58 AM »
Is it too late for him to be saved?
Don't give him any ideas or he might start a religious Youtube channel.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #159 on: November 18, 2022, 10:26:53 AM »
Don't give him any ideas or he might start a religious Youtube channel.
Don't bring Wiggs into this.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2022, 02:12:31 AM »
More from our favourite lolcow

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 21, 2022, 11:14:26 AM »
The gift that keeps on giving. I find him one of the most entertaining Youtubers. The haughty arrogance backed up by his terrible body is hilarious.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: February 26, 2023, 12:59:24 AM »
I havent worked out in years and look pretty healthy and fit
Looking at blahas body makes me very  uncomfortable

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2023, 03:53:20 AM »
Is this loser still amongst the living?

What a fucking complete joke this flying flaming fucing imbecile is.   ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2023, 07:17:57 AM »
How was this fat useless cunt ever taken serious? Surely one look at his disgusting fat sack of shit physique renders any advice he gives as worthless?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2023, 07:25:33 AM »
How was this fat useless cunt ever taken serious? Surely one look at his disgusting fat sack of shit physique renders any advice he gives as worthless?
Don't bring me into this.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2023, 07:35:13 AM »
Blaha is now roommates/boyfriend to a wannabe fitness girl that shot her boyfriend to death a couple of years ago. She's just going on trial for it now.

This is her - https://abc13.com/woman-charged-in-boyfriends-murder-shoots-boyfriend-kills-jersey-acres-shooting/6197326/ .

The rumor is she's also a heroin addict, you can hear her retching in another room sometimes.

Other than that, he's boring as shit now, mostly stays on Facebook.

Here's a funny prank call someone did to him though - https://soundcloud.com/ian-roland-654448264/bloach-call-2?si=3d1fdb60b1124878abb9566e3c2a35bf .

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2023, 08:08:00 AM »
Blaha is now roommates/boyfriend to a wannabe fitness girl that shot her boyfriend to death a couple of years ago. She's just going on trial for it now.

That's crazy. Blaha's desperation/loneliness knows no bounds. I thought simping 30k for an e-whore/prostitute was low; now he's shacking up with this... I wonder when she's going through withdrawals how disgusted she must feel knowing that creature is on the other side of the door.

BB: There was an alternative blaha forum type place once fitmisc shut down know where it is or if it's still about? It had a strange layout but was pretty extensive.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2023, 08:14:31 AM »

This is her - https://abc13.com/woman-charged-in-boyfriends-murder-shoots-boyfriend-kills-jersey-acres-shooting/6197326/ .

The rumor is she's also a heroin addict, you can hear her retching in another room sometimes.

Other than that, he's boring as shit now, mostly stays on Facebook.

Here's a funny prank call someone did to him though - https://soundcloud.com/ian-roland-654448264/bloach-call-2?si=3d1fdb60b1124878abb9566e3c2a35bf .

fingers crossed

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #169 on: February 26, 2023, 08:21:28 AM »
That's crazy. Blaha's desperation/loneliness knows no bounds. I thought simping 30k for an e-whore/prostitute was low; now he's shacking up with this... I wonder when she's going through withdrawals how disgusted she must feel knowing that creature is on the other side of the door.

BB: There was an alternative blaha forum type place once fitmisc shut down know where it is or if it's still about? It had a strange layout but was pretty extensive.

https://vincegoodrum.com/the-jason-blaha-joni-michelle-situation/

The Blah Blah Joni Michelle Situation

Q

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: February 26, 2023, 08:27:10 AM »
The power of makeup.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #171 on: February 26, 2023, 08:27:30 AM »

I know the one you're talking about, but I can't remember the name, it was something like Neolithic or Neanderthal something. It didn't catch on.

Most Blaha new stuff winds up here when it's big enough - https://delraymisfitsboard.com/ . I think there's still a discord up that you can get invited to after sometime on the Delray board. I haven't been on the discord mainly because I'm old, and Blaha has got so boring, that you're only getting something interesting every few months from him.

Edit - http://www.genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html is the old repository for Blaha stuff.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: February 26, 2023, 08:34:03 AM »
I know the one you're talking about, but I can't remember the name, it was something like Neolithic or Neanderthal something. It didn't catch on.

Most Blaha new stuff winds up here when it's big enough - https://delraymisfitsboard.com/ . I think there's still a discord up that you can get invited to after sometime on the Delray board. I haven't been on the discord mainly because I'm old, and Blaha has got so boring, that you're only getting something interesting every few months from him.

Edit - http://www.genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html is the old repository for Blaha stuff.

Those are the ones. Neanderthal World I think it was called and the delray board: you're right. Yeah I remember some discord I joined but it was too Zoomer style - too much random shit going on with the discord layout it's like having a seizure figuring out how to use it. Maybe I'm too old for anything too intense.

Thanks for the info. You're like a multi-verse encyclopaedia for anything meme or bodybuilding.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #173 on: February 26, 2023, 09:43:44 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2023, 11:58:13 AM »
Blaha is a truly moronic and embarrassing example of a male human.