Author Topic: major clen help needed  (Read 1019 times)

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
major clen help needed
« on: April 25, 2006, 08:34:41 AM »
I posted a while back about dropping bf and many suggested Clen. Thank you to all. After reading numerous articles and websites each suggesting a different cycle of clen, I am confused and am looking for the most effective way to take clen and what to take with or after it. Some have suggested Clen/ECA-2wk on/off cycle, some suggested Clen/T3 2wk on/off, some Clen/T3 together and some just Clen but w/ Ketoifen or Benadryl for 4-6 weeks. Before all the smartass comments come out can any suggestions on the most effective way to take Clen in which they've had success would help. Thanks

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: major clen help needed
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 09:01:21 AM »
I posted a while back about dropping bf and many suggested Clen. Thank you to all. After reading numerous articles and websites each suggesting a different cycle of clen, I am confused and am looking for the most effective way to take clen and what to take with or after it. Some have suggested Clen/ECA-2wk on/off cycle, some suggested Clen/T3 2wk on/off, some Clen/T3 together and some just Clen but w/ Ketoifen or Benadryl for 4-6 weeks. Before all the smartass comments come out can any suggestions on the most effective way to take Clen in which they've had success would help. Thanks

I'll leave this here for a little while, but then will probably move it to the hardcore board (which is where you might find your answer).

Personally, I would not mess around with T3.  I just posted some research on the hardcore board about Ketoifen, but otherwise I don't know much about it.  Guys over there would be a better resource.  Basic standard advice would be 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with Eph on the off weeks for a total of 12 weeks.  Clen loses is therm effect after about 2 weeks...

DIV, Rimbaud, ArnoldJr, etc. could shed more light.
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: major clen help needed
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 09:23:20 AM »

Personally, I would not mess around with T3.

I agree.