Author Topic: Biden tests positive again for the Chinavirus  (Read 9664 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Biden tests positive again for the Chinavirus
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2022, 05:01:45 PM »
This is a clever way to keep Biden out of sight so he can't screw up.

It's tempting to credit these people with some sort of amazingly sophisticated plan and super intelligence, but given that Biden and his admin are publicly humiliated on a near daily basis, we have to consider that our leaders might just be incompetent morons.

It's not a very juicy conspiracy theory but it would explain the outcomes we keep seeing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2022, 05:06:11 PM »
….you can’t make this massive Dems backfire up #fakevaccine

Dumbass says you can’t get the virus if you take the vaccine….gets it twice in a week after 8 boosters and paxlovid

Is it even possible to get COVID twice in a week? He probably had a false negative PCR test result. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2022, 05:16:41 PM »
Is it even possible to get COVID twice in a week? He probably had a false negative PCR test result.

Same thing happened to Fauci after Paxlovid.

Doesn't mean Paxlovid is bad. Rebound seems to happen tho.

My dimbulb understanding is that Paxlovid inhibits the 3-chymotripsin-like protease involved in viral replication. 3CL inhibitory effect has been observed with ivermectin as well.

I'd guess Biden and Fauci are having a hard time just due to their age and it's a good thing they took Paxlovid. The vaccine, imo, is useless at best but I'm a little concerned about ADE/OAS with BA5. As per the chart I posted on page 1, we seem to be moving toward a pandemic of the heavily vaccinated. That needs an explanation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2022, 06:32:04 PM »
Same thing happened to Fauci after Paxlovid.

Doesn't mean Paxlovid is bad. Rebound seems to happen tho.

My dimbulb understanding is that Paxlovid inhibits the 3-chymotripsin-like protease involved in viral replication. 3CL inhibitory effect has been observed with ivermectin as well.

I'd guess Biden and Fauci are having a hard time just due to their age and it's a good thing they took Paxlovid. The vaccine, imo, is useless at best but I'm a little concerned about ADE/OAS with BA5. As per the chart I posted on page 1, we seem to be moving toward a pandemic of the heavily vaccinated. That needs an explanation.

There is so much we don't yet know about COVID, the vaccines and treatments.

When I caught COVID last February, I had both Moderna vaccines and one booster. Although I am old, nearly 78 and have a few respiratory issues, such as asthma, and a tendency towards developing pneumonia, I didn't have many symptoms. Mainly just the dry cough, fatigue, and a sinus infection. I did not get a fever. Not long after I got COVID, a second booster became available for older folks. However, I decided if being fully vaccinated didn't prevent my getting COVID another booster would be a waste. I also feel having COVID should provide some immunity from getting it again...at least for a while. I am not a virologist, so I may be wrong. I hope not.

COVID did result in my getting pneumonia and at least one long term issue. My hearing was already bad, and I wear or rather wore hearing aids. Lately, I hear better without them. I think a COVID caused sinus infection messed with my inner ear which resulted in both tinnitus and vertigo. I have an appointment with an otolaryngologist (ENT) on September 1st to find out exactly what is going on with inner ear and ability to hear.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2022, 06:34:51 PM »
This is a clever way to keep Biden out of sight so he can't screw up.

And there is that too.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2022, 06:39:27 PM »
Note how Biden, while COVID positive, has NO symptoms.

Yet the unvaccinated, mainly healthy individuals in their 20s and 30s, are ending up in the ICU and dying when they get COVID.

So much for the vaccine “Not Working”.

🙄🙄🙄

Sick of all these Delusional Fools such as this guy. You voted for Biden, the WORST President in History. The least you can do is shut the F up with your excuses and irrational thinking. YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE TO THIS COUNTRY & THE WORLD. Just go away already...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2022, 06:39:33 PM »
Note how Biden, while COVID positive, has NO symptoms.

Yet the unvaccinated, mainly healthy individuals in their 20s and 30s, are ending up in the ICU and dying when they get COVID.

So much for the vaccine “Not Working”.

🙄🙄🙄

I’ve had it twice, no vaccine and didn’t know either time. My wife had the shot, got covid six months later and is now dealing with an autoimmune disorder. Some people die from it, some don’t, just like some of the people who get the shot die.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2022, 06:40:21 PM »
None of the so called "healthy" individuals that wind up in the hospital are actually healthy in the least.  Their diets are ridden with high carbohydrate refined sugar types of foods which causes inflammation in the body.  Folks on the carnivore diet had this shit figured out in like 5-minutes.  I'm so sick of leftist follow the science always stating that they know someone that was perfectly healthy and not overweight that has been sick or passed away with covid.  If you examine their diets they clearly were eating exactly the opposite of what you would to create an ideal functioning immune system.

Interesting. So maybe I didn't have really bad symptoms when I got COVID because I have a relatively healthy diet. What make me curious is where or how did you get information about these people's diets?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2022, 06:42:53 PM »
I’ve had it twice, no vaccine and didn’t know either time. My wife had the shot, got covid six months later and is now dealing with an autoimmune disorder. Some people die from it, some don’t, just like some of the people who get the shot die.

Didn't know what? If you didn't know you had COVID, how do you now know you had it twice?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2022, 06:47:46 PM »
Paxlovid rebound?
Why even take this if u took 5 shots already? ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2022, 07:07:44 PM »
Biden has more rebounds than Brittney Griner

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2022, 07:20:59 PM »
Sure they are.

Biden is awesome.
Ya by the dozens. Weird I don't know one? Not even one! How could that possibly be?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2022, 07:27:36 PM »
Didn't know what? If you didn't know you had COVID, how do you now know you had it twice?

One time I gave blood two weeks after a vacation and had antibodies. To leave for vacation I tested twice, once leaving the country and one coming back and the next time we went on a trip with friends and I had a bad sore throat and when one of the people we went with popped positive, I tested and was positive. Neither time did I think anything was wrong or that I was in danger of anything.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2022, 08:08:59 PM »
Someone here must "know" Joe Biden and will soon be demanding $10,000

;D  Only if Biden goes night-night.

a

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2022, 11:58:08 PM »
My wife had the shot, got covid six months later and is now dealing with an autoimmune disorder.

https://elcolectivodeuno.wordpress.com/2021/09/23/german-pathologists-link-deaths-to-k0-b1t-injection/

'German pathology professors Arne Burkhardt and Walter Lang say autopsies of people who died after vaccination against K0 B1T speak for themselves.

On 20 September, Dr. Arne Burkhardt listed his pathological findings of ten people over the age of 50 who were autopsied and who died at different intervals after the K0 B1T injection.

In recent months, the pathologist from Reutlingen and Professor Walter Lang have microscopically examined tissue material from the deceased. The material was made available to them by other forensic doctors and pathologists from German-speaking countries.

The list of pathologists contained specific information on persons, vaccinations and time of death.

82 years died 37 days after the second Modern vaccination.

72 years died 31 days after the 1st vaccination Comirnaty

95 years died 68 days after the second vaccination Modern

73 years old, time course unknown, died after 1st vaccination Comirnaty

54 years old, died 65 days after the first Janssen vaccination.

A 55-year-old man died 11 days after the second Pfizer/BionTech vaccination.

56-year-old woman died 8 days after Comirnaty vaccination.

80-year-old woman died 37 days after Pfizer Biontech vaccination.

89-year-old woman died 6 months after second vaccination, vaccine unknown.

62 year old, died 20 days after vaccination, vaccine and dose unknown

Doctors suspect that other potentially life-threatening side effects of corona vaccination include autoimmune phenomena, reduced immune capacity, accelerated cancer growth, “endothelitis” due to vascular damage, vasculitis, perivasculitis and “clumping” of erythrocytes.

Rare autoimmune diseases

Small capillaries with lymphocyte infiltration and partial destruction.

Salivary gland tissue showing destruction of the contractile epithelia.

All are symptoms of autoimmune disease in all tissues and organs.

To see this in a sample of 10 patients is extremely rare…

Burkhardt described it as “extreme” that among the ten deceased were three very rare autoimmune diseases, namely Sjogren’s syndrome, leukoclasm vasculitis of the skin and Hashimoto’s disease.

Burkhardt and his colleagues have been doing research for the past few months. He said he could think of only one thing when he saw the results: “a lymphocyte riot”, potentially in all tissues and organs. Lymphocytes were found in a wide variety of tissues, from liver, kidney, spleen to uterus and tumours, which massively attacked the tissue there. '

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2022, 12:09:02 AM »
https://elcolectivodeuno.wordpress.com/2021/09/23/german-pathologists-link-deaths-to-k0-b1t-injection/

'German pathology professors Arne Burkhardt and Walter Lang say autopsies of people who died after vaccination against K0 B1T speak for themselves.

On 20 September, Dr. Arne Burkhardt listed his pathological findings of ten people over the age of 50 who were autopsied and who died at different intervals after the K0 B1T injection.

In recent months, the pathologist from Reutlingen and Professor Walter Lang have microscopically examined tissue material from the deceased. The material was made available to them by other forensic doctors and pathologists from German-speaking countries.

The list of pathologists contained specific information on persons, vaccinations and time of death.

82 years died 37 days after the second Modern vaccination.

72 years died 31 days after the 1st vaccination Comirnaty

95 years died 68 days after the second vaccination Modern

73 years old, time course unknown, died after 1st vaccination Comirnaty

54 years old, died 65 days after the first Janssen vaccination.

A 55-year-old man died 11 days after the second Pfizer/BionTech vaccination.

56-year-old woman died 8 days after Comirnaty vaccination.

80-year-old woman died 37 days after Pfizer Biontech vaccination.

89-year-old woman died 6 months after second vaccination, vaccine unknown.

62 year old, died 20 days after vaccination, vaccine and dose unknown

Doctors suspect that other potentially life-threatening side effects of corona vaccination include autoimmune phenomena, reduced immune capacity, accelerated cancer growth, “endothelitis” due to vascular damage, vasculitis, perivasculitis and “clumping” of erythrocytes.

Rare autoimmune diseases

Small capillaries with lymphocyte infiltration and partial destruction.

Salivary gland tissue showing destruction of the contractile epithelia.

All are symptoms of autoimmune disease in all tissues and organs.

To see this in a sample of 10 patients is extremely rare…

Burkhardt described it as “extreme” that among the ten deceased were three very rare autoimmune diseases, namely Sjogren’s syndrome, leukoclasm vasculitis of the skin and Hashimoto’s disease.

Burkhardt and his colleagues have been doing research for the past few months. He said he could think of only one thing when he saw the results: “a lymphocyte riot”, potentially in all tissues and organs. Lymphocytes were found in a wide variety of tissues, from liver, kidney, spleen to uterus and tumours, which massively attacked the tissue there. '

Brainwashed retards won’t believe this because i’s not reported by MSM. They think MSM is totally independent lol. Thet just fail to realize that all MSM is controlled by the same people

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2022, 02:41:40 AM »
Awesome vaccine. Best ever.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Follow the science! ;D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2022, 02:42:33 AM »
Pant-Shitter virus of peace... ::) ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2022, 05:09:34 AM »
Sick of all these Delusional Fools such as this guy. You voted for Biden, the WORST President in History. The least you can do is shut the F up with your excuses and irrational thinking. YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE TO THIS COUNTRY & THE WORLD. Just go away already...

Oak is Canadian. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2022, 07:32:51 AM »
There is so much we don't yet know about COVID, the vaccines and treatments.

When I caught COVID last February, I had both Moderna vaccines and one booster. Although I am old, nearly 78 and have a few respiratory issues, such as asthma, and a tendency towards developing pneumonia, I didn't have many symptoms. Mainly just the dry cough, fatigue, and a sinus infection. I did not get a fever. Not long after I got COVID, a second booster became available for older folks. However, I decided if being fully vaccinated didn't prevent my getting COVID another booster would be a waste. I also feel having COVID should provide some immunity from getting it again...at least for a while. I am not a virologist, so I may be wrong. I hope not.

COVID did result in my getting pneumonia and at least one long term issue. My hearing was already bad, and I wear or rather wore hearing aids. Lately, I hear better without them. I think a COVID caused sinus infection messed with my inner ear which resulted in both tinnitus and vertigo. I have an appointment with an otolaryngologist (ENT) on September 1st to find out exactly what is going on with inner ear and ability to hear.

My mom had some existing tinnitus which ramped up 24 hrs  after a J&J shot. I've tried to discover why vaccine side effects are mirror images of disease symptoms but no luck. I can only speculate that its an autoimmune reaction.

My old man turned 83 today. He's still a true believer in vaccination so I tried to sell him on Paxlovid since it's a sanctioned pharmaceutical. It has to be taken early, and the earlier the better, so maybe you'd want to keep some in the medicine cabinet. I was trying to talk him into it as well. I know you're sick of hearing from antivaxxers, Prime, but vaccination has clearly failed to stop the disease, so if Paxlovid is going to be the next thing (Biden & Fauci both took it) and broadly used, you don't want to run up against supply issues when you need it as the window of efficacy closes. Remember the supply problems with the vaccine.

Pretty much everyone on this board and the world at large seems ready to say farewell to the coronavirus pandemic. I wonder tho if in a few years we'll look back at the time when the vaccines failed during a high virulence variant as the point where the pandemic actually kicked off in earnest. While succeeding strains gravitate toward attenuated severity over time, there's no guarantee that each particular one will be less nasty than the last, and they're all going to evade vaccine induced immunity from here on. If I were 79 or 83, and didn't buy into ivermectin, I'd lay my hands on some Paxlovid. I think it's going to sell out.

Idk much about Merck's Molnupiravir. It's another antiviral pill developed for covid.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2022, 07:45:19 AM »
None of the so called "healthy" individuals that wind up in the hospital are actually healthy in the least.  Their diets are ridden with high carbohydrate refined sugar types of foods which causes inflammation in the body. Folks on the carnivore diet had this shit figured out in like 5-minutes.  I'm so sick of leftist follow the science always stating that they know someone that was perfectly healthy and not overweight that has been sick or passed away with covid.  If you examine their diets they clearly were eating exactly the opposite of what you would to create an ideal functioning immune system.

Eggxactly!

Scientists are narrowing in on why some people keep avoiding COVID-19
"The researchers found that T-cells, a type of white blood cell that recognizes and fights invaders, seem to recognize SARS-CoV-2 based on past exposure to other coronaviruses. So when a person who has been infected with a common cold coronavirus is later exposed to SARS-CoV-2, they might not get as sick."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientists-narrowing-why-people-keep-154017207.html

Very‐low‐carbohydrate diet enhances human T‐cell immunity through immunometabolic reprogramming
"Our data suggest Ketogenic diet as a feasible and effective clinical tool to augment human T‐cell immunity. This could impact various clinical issues intimately correlated to T‐cell immune disorders. In conclusion, our study changes the perspective on nutrition as a clinical tool and could help to redefine the role of dietary interventions in modern medicine.

Ketogenic diet could also prove to be a valuable measure in the threatening situation of the current COVID‐19 pandemic, as dysregulation and exhaustion of both CD4+ and CD8+ T cells as well as impairment of classical CD8+ T effector memory cells have been reported as central elements of COVID‐19 immunopathology"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8350890/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2022, 07:45:41 AM »
My mom had some existing tinnitus which ramped up 24 hrs  after a J&J shot. I've tried to discover why vaccine side effects are mirror images of disease symptoms but no luck. I can only speculate that its an autoimmune reaction.

My old man turned 83 today. He's still a true believer in vaccination so I tried to sell him on Paxlovid since it's a sanctioned pharmaceutical. It has to be taken early, and the earlier the better, so maybe you'd want to keep some in the medicine cabinet. I was trying to talk him into it as well. I know you're sick of hearing from antivaxxers, Prime, but vaccination has clearly failed to stop the disease, so if Paxlovid is going to be the next thing (Biden & Fauci both took it) and broadly used, you don't want to run up against supply issues when you need it as the window of efficacy closes.

Pretty much everyone on this board and the world at large seems ready to say farewell to the coronavirus pandemic. I wonder tho if in a few years we'll look back at the time when the vaccines failed during a high virulence variant as the point where the pandemic actually kicked off in earnest. While succeeding strains gravitate toward attenuated severity over time, there's no guarantee that each particular one will be less nasty than the last, and they're all going to evade vaccine induced immunity from here on. If I were 79 or 83, and didn't buy into ivermectin, I'd lay my hands on some Paxlovid. I think it's going to sell out.

I inquired about Paxlovid when I got Covid, mostly out of sheer curiosity to see if my doctor's office actually had any early treatment protocol.

To their credit, I was called back very quickly and given a bunch of questions.  My biggest "risk factor" was my unvaccinated status.  But even after that, I was deemed not high risk enough to get Paxlovid.

Which was fine and probably accurate.  But then I see 4x vaxxed Gavin Newsome getting Paxlovid, and I think he's only about 5-7 years older than me, and supposedly in shape.  So, either Gavin has some health issues I don't know about, or they are all just full of shit.
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2022, 08:10:20 AM »
I inquired about Paxlovid when I got Covid, mostly out of sheer curiosity to see if my doctor's office actually had any early treatment protocol.

To their credit, I was called back very quickly and given a bunch of questions.  My biggest "risk factor" was my unvaccinated status.  But even after that, I was deemed not high risk enough to get Paxlovid.

Which was fine and probably accurate.  But then I see 4x vaxxed Gavin Newsome getting Paxlovid, and I think he's only about 5-7 years older than me, and supposedly in shape.  So, either Gavin has some health issues I don't know about, or they are all just full of shit.

Main factor is probably that he's Gavin Newsom and you're not Gavin Newsom. Foil says, "Funny all the Paxlovid buzz getting generated by famous people from the Correct Party taking it."

I forget when.your rona was tho. Maybe Pfizermectin was rare stuff then, and less so when Newsom got it.

Or maybe you were in a punitive political phase? We had mainstream news pushing to ban unvaxed from all access to healthcare of any kind. Real sweethearts, these socialists like good old Quadjab Gav.

Not being an asshole but the heavily vaccinated appear to need adjunctive therapies more than the unvaccinated.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2022, 08:17:03 AM »
Main factor is probably that he's Gavin Newsom and you're not Gavin Newsom. Foil says, "Funny all the Paxlovid buzz getting generated by famous people from the Correct Party taking it."

I forget when.your rona was tho. Maybe Pfizermectin was rare stuff then, and less so when Newsom got it.

Or maybe you were in a punitive political phase? We had mainstream news pushing to ban unvaxed from all access to healthcare of any kind. Real sweethearts, these socialists like good old Quadjab Gav.

Not being an asshole but the heavily vaccinated appear to need adjunctive therapies more than the unvaccinated.

I know your first statement is the answer, of course, but it still bugs me.  Plus, whether or not ivermectin works or not isn't my issue, it's that doctors early on in the pandemic who tried to combat covid with it were completely vilified, and now the same douchebags are touting Paxlovid. It's such a fucking $ grab.

But I got it in March 22, after my son got it.  I had avoided it on countless occasions - Vegas on the 4th of July (packed, no masks), Disney over Christmas (packed, Rona surging), being in a car for an hour with someone who had it, etc........

From a data collection standpoint, hopefully it gets to a point where it just can't be ignored anymore (side effects, etc).  Should be there by now, but still holding out.
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2022, 09:09:22 AM »
I know your first statement is the answer, of course, but it still bugs me.  Plus, whether or not ivermectin works or not isn't my issue, it's that doctors early on in the pandemic who tried to combat covid with it were completely vilified, and now the same douchebags are touting Paxlovid. It's such a fucking $ grab.

But I got it in March 22, after my son got it.  I had avoided it on countless occasions - Vegas on the 4th of July (packed, no masks), Disney over Christmas (packed, Rona surging), being in a car for an hour with someone who had it, etc........

From a data collection standpoint, hopefully it gets to a point where it just can't be ignored anymore (side effects, etc).  Should be there by now, but still holding out.

Think you got.what I was driving at but just to clarify... I call Paxlovid 'Pfizermectin' because they designed a drug that inhibits 3CL protease, same as Ivermectin does. It's pure piracy.

You're sure you don't want to modify your post? It basically amounts to a confession that you were living your life while covid was around. Could find yourself prosecuted under the Do As We Say, Not As We Do laws.

Lol, I'll obviously never get over this. I'll try to mellow the fuck out for posting purposes tho.