Author Topic: arce1988  (Read 3901 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Re: arce1988
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2022, 12:41:45 AM »
Single moms are the worst

Absolutely QFT

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2022, 12:53:45 AM »
Fuck Quickerblade I still have the original PM`s from him trying to sell me on giving cash like I was new in town.

I`m the player not him, and  always liked Steve Arce so I gave a whopping ten bucks nothing exhorbatant that would haunt me later.

I have since forgiven Arce.......if you haven`t I can`t blame you....if I lost thousands I would have been in L.A. a long time ago busting a cap in his ass, but anyone who gave that kind of cash is nuts anyway.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2022, 01:29:11 AM »
Fuck Quickerblade I still have the original PM`s from him trying to sell me on giving cash like I was new in town.

I`m the player not him, and  always liked Steve Arce so I gave a whopping ten bucks nothing exhorbatant that would haunt me later.

I have since forgiven Arce.......if you haven`t I can`t blame you....if I lost thousands I would have been in L.A. a long time ago busting a cap in his ass, but anyone who gave that kind of cash is nuts anyway.
Man you write some BS. Keep it real please, you wouldn't do jack shit to him. All you do is run your old wrinkly mouth off.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2022, 02:02:15 AM »
Man you write some BS. Keep it real please, you wouldn't do jack shit to him. All you do is run your old wrinkly mouth off.
So you would be a kunt and let someone con you out of a thousands of dollars.....typical pussy.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2022, 02:20:43 AM »
So you would be a kunt and let someone con you out of a thousands of dollars.....typical pussy.
No ..I would be a kunt if I sent him money in the first place but you did even if it was 10 bucks. Honestly Wes if I remember correctly the guy was trained in some martial arts & younger than you. So not only are you the kunt for sending money but also a kunt for talking BS about going to deal with him..stop rambling on about things you can't do.
Get back to your supersets..

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2022, 02:22:46 AM »
..and Wes take a week off getbig.  You're on here 24/7. I honestly don't think you've real life friends. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2022, 08:16:44 PM »
 Was In Ruins and only now starting try and build again… when I get in the positive, I will repay those that helped Me

The Ones that did NOT, are the Ones ALWAYS trying to Cause Problems, Drama and Chaos …

Those Type of Humans ONLY Want BAD For EVERY ONE ELSE … and I will NEVER EVER even try to understand WHY They are that way

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2022, 08:26:46 PM »
and in bad taste and humor, QB thought it was Funny to say He got a Cut, Etc.,

He did NOT.

He is a GREAT Friend and ALL and OMR did was Help Me

Goodrum is also an Awesome Friend Who I have stayed in Contact with
and when I can, He will get His $100 Back Plus More if He wants

I will NEVER Understand the Evil Ones Who Attack People for NO Reasons

Most Starting shit, had ZERO to do with ANY THING, yet and still, Instigating and
Antagonizing for NO REASON as They had NOTHING to do with ANY THING

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2022, 08:32:13 PM »
Quickerblade lived in Sydney and advised Getbiggers about dating women. Here is his warning about single moms:

"For the record my rant on single moms is not on single widowed moms.

Its directed at the women who open their legs to random men. Men that they know dont have any money nor does the bitch.

Now when the man runs away, I blame the fucken slutty lady, men will be men, a fucken women
should know better.

single moms are single because they have poor judgement. Joining the local church,  Hillsong, the local playgroup is not going to help. Ranting to your other single mother friends just makes it worse, keep drinking that caramel creme frappe (3022calories) let that sugar rush give you the only excitement in your miserable life, call the local council to remove that tree or add a stop sign, cause you are a miserable fucken loser.

Looking at the kid makes you depressed, cause he resembles the guy you fucked in the park and now you must raise ernie all by your lonesome hahhahahah. You keep saying you love your kid but if killing him wasnt a crime you would do it in a heart beat so you can go to the club on a Wed night.

Single fucken moms are the #1 cause of broken homes.
"

God damn. That's a hot take.. That part about the coffee and the stop sign and other single moms, he identified what would later come to be known as a Karen.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2022, 10:18:32 PM »
If Basile is right, then Arce received donations from getbiggers - when he was in a tough spot.

Those donating to him; did you expect him to pay back the money?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2022, 12:12:17 AM »
Was In Ruins and only now starting try and build again… when I get in the positive, I will repay those that helped Me

The Ones that did NOT, are the Ones ALWAYS trying to Cause Problems, Drama and Chaos …

Those Type of Humans ONLY Want BAD For EVERY ONE ELSE … and I will NEVER EVER even try to understand WHY They are that way

So that’s an excuse not to pay people back?
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2022, 12:20:15 AM »
I forgave the guy....I gave him 10 bucks.....always liked him before that...now if it was a grand I`d be pissed but mamma didn`t raise no fool,so 10 bucks it was.

I`ve been down and out many times and homeless and stole food and robbed fuckers {!`m certainly not bragging as this was a long time ago in another life,and I`m a differeant man today....that being said I never fucked over a friend}.

arce is OK in my book but as I said it was 10 bucks anyone that gave him a substantial amount more could and should still be pissed....and arce knows this and no one could blame them, least of all arce.

Reminds me of a guy who thought he was Clark Gable with big arms who screwed someone here for 600.00...that`s even worse.....drugs will fuck up your pride,self worth. and value systems if you had any to begin with.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2022, 12:33:11 AM »
Arce, when you finally send Basile his 100 dollars, then I hope he goes to get a steak and some nice red wine. Perhaps hit Goodrum up on a video call just to add to the atmosphere and excitement.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2022, 02:21:18 AM »
Basile’s $100 is probably worth $120-$125 now. Will inflation be factored in and will interest be repaid?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2022, 02:22:27 AM »

It's been more than 8 years. If you haven't paid anyone back by now, you're never going to. Everyone knows that except you. We're not here to foster your illusions. Just own it.

Pretty disappointing conduct from a bushido man.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2022, 02:26:50 AM »
..and Wes take a week off getbig.  You're on here 24/7. I honestly don't think you've real life friends. 
Don`t you have a 1991 old rusty ass Corrolla and a big black cock to suck....log off and take care of business......I own your mind you non - training fatass.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2022, 03:51:43 AM »

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2022, 03:55:55 AM »
It's been more than 8 years. If you haven't paid anyone back by now, you're never going to. Everyone knows that except you. We're not here to foster your illusions. Just own it.

Pretty disappointing conduct from a bushido man.

From what I recall you gave the parasite some money too yeah?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2022, 03:57:01 AM »
ROFL   ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2022, 04:47:54 AM »
From what I recall you gave the parasite some money too yeah?

Nope. I was on the verge of it tho. I had to work out how to establish PayPal when the whole thing started to stink.

Still got the PMs. "3 to 6 months, word of honor."

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2022, 05:28:29 AM »
If he made similar promises to others, and genuinely can't pay them back, just send them a piece of paper with Steve Arce's Honor written on it so they can hang it on the wall.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2022, 06:18:32 AM »
It'd be a great conversation piece.

"Who's Steve Arce?"

"This guy online. Yeah he sold it to me for ten bucks."

"Ten bucks for his honor?"

"Well, he was in a jam."

"So is it, like, worth anything?"

"Shit no. Nothing at all. Completely worthless. "

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2022, 01:20:27 PM »
It'd be a great conversation piece.

"Who's Steve Arce?"

"This guy online. Yeah he sold it to me for ten bucks."

"Ten bucks for his honor?"

"Well, he was in a jam."

"So is it, like, worth anything?"

"Shit no. Nothing at all. Completely worthless. "

;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2022, 03:54:26 PM »
Has he been homeless all these years?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2022, 04:13:31 PM »
I wasn't around or paying attention during this era on getbig.  Were you guys loaning money to Jorge Arce or were they donations