Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 83562 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #601 on: September 06, 2022, 10:37:04 AM »
There has to be evidence that is was actually declassified.  There is none. Even his own aides do not remembering him declassifying it.

Did you watch the clip?  There is no protocol.  The only evidence needed is the president saying he declassified something, which he can do simply by saying it.  No writing is required.  He's not required to tell someone.  So if he says he declassified anything that's the "evidence." 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: September 06, 2022, 11:00:31 AM »
Absolutely outrageous.

5. DOJ Seized a Lot of Personal Material
Another revelation from Monday’s order concerned the amount of personal material the FBI seized. “The Government’s inventory reflects a seizure of approximately 11,000 documents and 1,800 other items from Plaintiff’s residence,” the court wrote. Of the material seized, the court said approximately 100 documents contained classification markings. But the FBI also seized some 500 pages of material potentially protected by attorney-client privilege, medical documents, correspondence related to taxes, and accounting information.

Further, as the court noted, “the Government also has acknowledged that it seized some “[p]ersonal effects without evidentiary value.” And “some of the seized items (e.g., articles of clothing)” were “readily identifiable as personal property.” The FBI had also seized three of Trump’s passports, but those items have already been returned to the former president.

That the FBI seized Trump’s passports, articles of clothing, medical records, and accounting and tax documents during the raid of Mar-a-Lago highlights both the breadth (and lack of particularity) of the search warrant and the potential for the Biden administration to use the search as a fishing expedition.

Special Master Order Reveals Biden’s Direct Involvement In Trump Raid And Six Other Bombshells
BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND
SEPTEMBER 06, 2022
https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/06/special-master-order-reveals-bidens-direct-involvement-in-trump-raid-and-six-other-bombshells/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #603 on: September 06, 2022, 11:07:19 AM »
Pedofiles and perverts going through Melania drawers.   Insane. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #604 on: September 06, 2022, 11:29:40 AM »
Pedofiles and perverts going through Melania drawers.   Insane.

“Prove it” - Lurker

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #605 on: September 06, 2022, 11:37:20 AM »
“Prove it” - Lurker

Further, as the court noted, “the Government also has acknowledged that it seized some “[p]ersonal effects without evidentiary value.” And “some of the seized items (e.g., articles of clothing)” were “readily identifiable as personal property.” The FBI had also seized three of Trump’s passports, but those items have already been returned to the former president.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: September 06, 2022, 12:35:24 PM »
Did you watch the clip?  There is no protocol.  The only evidence needed is the president saying he declassified something, which he can do simply by saying it.  No writing is required.  He's not required to tell someone.  So if he says he declassified anything that's the "evidence."

The protocol is not what I am referring to.  If a document is classified and becomes classified there must be evidence that it is now declassified.  Even if it is nothing more than a rubber stamp on the front.  It’s really simple.  How else would tell the difference whether it was classified or not? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: September 06, 2022, 12:36:29 PM »
“Prove it” - Lurker

“Debunk it” - Qoach Todd

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: September 06, 2022, 12:54:09 PM »
The protocol is not what I am referring to.  If a document is classified and becomes classified there must be evidence that it is now declassified.  Even if it is nothing more than a rubber stamp on the front.  It’s really simple.  How else would tell the difference whether it was classified or not?

You have to distinguish the POTUS from everyone else in the country.  He possess power that no one else has.  And yes you really are talking about protocol when you're talking about some "rubber stamp on the front."  Documents get classified based on their content.  They are then usually "marked" classified.  When documents are de-classified, there is no de-classification "stamp."  Declassified documents usually still have classified markings.  The markings don't determine whether the documents are classified. 

For anyone other than the POTUS, you have a point.  When it comes to the POTUS, you don't.  He has the constitutional authority to declassify anything and doesn't have to provide evidence other than whatever he says.  No stamp, letter, memo, etc. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: September 06, 2022, 02:18:52 PM »
True story.  And you know what's really sinister?  A lot of the same players involved in the Russia hoax are involved in this one.

Who are these folks? Can you provide names?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: September 06, 2022, 02:44:04 PM »
Who are these folks? Can you provide names?

FBI unit leading Mar-a-Lago probe also ran discredited Trump-Russia investigation
By Paul Sperry
RealClearInvestigations
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/
Friday, August 19, 2022
https://highlandcountypress.com/Content/In-The-News/In-The-News/Article/FBI-unit-leading-Mar-a-Lago-probe-also-ran-discredited-Trump-Russia-investigation/2/20/82601

Then there are people like Weismann and Stzrok acting as mouthpieces for the fascist Mar-a-Lago raid.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: September 06, 2022, 03:27:28 PM »
You have to distinguish the POTUS from everyone else in the country.  He possess power that no one else has.  And yes you really are talking about protocol when you're talking about some "rubber stamp on the front."  Documents get classified based on their content.  They are then usually "marked" classified.  When documents are de-classified, there is no de-classification "stamp."  Declassified documents usually still have classified markings.  The markings don't determine whether the documents are classified. 

For anyone other than the POTUS, you have a point.  When it comes to the POTUS, you don't.  He has the constitutional authority to declassify anything and doesn't have to provide evidence other than whatever he says.  No stamp, letter, memo, etc.

Based on what I've read, the issue isn't so much a matter of document classification or declassification. It is a matter moving and possessing these documents whether classified or not.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: September 06, 2022, 03:49:14 PM »
Based on what I've read, the issue isn't so much a matter of document classification or declassification. It is a matter moving and possessing these documents whether classified or not.

If this is a dispute over whether the documents are "personal" or belong to the National Archives, then it's akin to arguing over an overdue library book.  It's not a crime.  It's something numerous presidents have fought about. 

And if it isn't about classification, why did they manufacture a photo op with empty folders and file it as a public document?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #614 on: September 06, 2022, 05:51:44 PM »
True story.  And you know what's really sinister?  A lot of the same players involved in the Russia hoax are involved in this one.
I wonder why liberals don't see this? How many times does a plot have to play out with the same cast before it becomes suspicious?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: September 06, 2022, 06:02:48 PM »
I wonder why liberals don't see this? How many times does a plot have to play out with the same cast before it becomes suspicious?

Oh they see it. They just don't care.  Ends justifies the means for those people.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: September 06, 2022, 06:17:39 PM »

You are either missing the point or purposely deflecting from it.  I am not talking about the President nor the protocol itself.   I am talking about the document. 

If you have Document A that is classified then the it is declassified there has to be some designation of the current uptake status of the document.  The rubber stamp was just for scenario purposes.  But anyone that looks at or possesses that document needs to know if it is classified or not.  Whether they retrieve it from a certain file cabinet (another scenario) or it is not included on declassified lists.  There has to be some evidence that the document is no longer too secret or classified.  In this case no evidence exists.  Even his aids do not remember him declassifying anything. And he does not have the power to do so post presidency.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: September 06, 2022, 06:46:27 PM »
Oh they see it. They just don't care.  Ends justifies the means for those people.

"Those people" as if all liberal people think alike or all conservative people do.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: September 06, 2022, 06:58:58 PM »
You are either missing the point or purposely deflecting from it.  I am not talking about the President nor the protocol itself.   I am talking about the document. 

If you have Document A that is classified then the it is declassified there has to be some designation of the current uptake status of the document.  The rubber stamp was just for scenario purposes.  But anyone that looks at or possesses that document needs to know if it is classified or not.  Whether they retrieve it from a certain file cabinet (another scenario) or it is not included on declassified lists.  There has to be some evidence that the document is no longer too secret or classified.  In this case no evidence exists.  Even his aids do not remember him declassifying anything. And he does not have the power to do so post presidency.

I thought there had to be some definitive way to identify that a government document was declassified because this is only logical. If there is, it is buried in bureaucratic mumbo jumbo designed to reveal nothing.  Supposedly most classified documents have a suspense date, after which they are no longer classified. However, classified aspects of them may be redacted. If this makes any sense to you, let me know what it means.

I did read that moving and storing (hoarding) government documents is against the rules and possibly breaks the law.

We are witnessing a tremendous cat and mouse game. How it ends, nobody knows.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #619 on: September 06, 2022, 07:03:05 PM »
I could see if any of our Demturdz here had anything to say about Kilary and the mail-server, a very treasonous, and traitor like crime.
Still wound tight about Trump I see.

Grow some balls, stand up for whats right across the board. She should be in prison, for that and other horrific crimes. Benghazi, etc.

If memory serves, the GOP had both houses, spent 57 million investigating Benghazi and she testified for (and I could be wrong about this number) 12 hours.  They came up with nothing. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: September 06, 2022, 08:57:56 PM »

You are missing the point.  You cannot talk about classification and de-classification when it comes to the POTUS without talking about his broad and unilateral discretion to declassify anything at any time.  He doesn't have to keep declassified documents in a SCIF or any kind of filing cabinet.  He doesn't have to make a list.  It doesn't matter if his aids remember anything, although Kash Patel does remember.  But it doesn't matter if none of his aids remember, because he doesn't have to tell them anything. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: September 06, 2022, 08:58:12 PM »
"Those people" as if all liberal people think alike or all conservative people do.  ::)

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: September 06, 2022, 09:01:54 PM »
If memory serves, the GOP had both houses, spent 57 million investigating Benghazi and she testified for (and I could be wrong about this number) 12 hours.  They came up with nothing.

Actually they conclusively proved that the attack was not related to a youtube video, but was a preplanned terrorist attack, and they knew it at the time they went out and lied to the public.  Remember this lie?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #623 on: September 07, 2022, 08:42:06 AM »
Actually they conclusively proved that the attack was not related to a youtube video, but was a preplanned terrorist attack, and they knew it at the time they went out and lied to the public.  Remember this lie?

How soon they conveniently forget.   Apparently you tried to post disinformation.
:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: September 07, 2022, 11:00:11 AM »
How soon they conveniently forget.   Apparently you tried to post disinformation.

Fixed.  I think.