Author Topic: Bhank Wins  (Read 17044 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Bhank Wins
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2022, 04:00:44 PM »
Bhanks, entire life revolves around trying prove online strangers wrong and seeking validation.

Re: measuring his neck

He was high as a kite, rather then waiting till he sobered up. he decided to film himself measuring his neck high as kite

Because his neck measures 15 inches

And doesn't understand we actually don't give two shits. ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2022, 04:09:33 PM »
Congratulations!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2022, 04:09:48 PM »
And doesn't understand we actually don't give two shits. ;D

I’m waiting for the x ray knee photos.

Those havent been posted by half truth Hankin in a few days.

Also these documents don’t have your name anywhere Brian l.

Easily can be pulled from google.

Post the entire document block out your info if you wish.

Lying drug addict.

I’m guessing you will celebrate by increasing the testosterone and re-introducing the anadrol.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2022, 04:11:42 PM »
Congratulations Bhank. If this works out as planned it will be great for all of you. Is there any flexibility in the ruling. For example one of you has a vacation planned that is two weeks long. If you and your ex are amicable, adjustments here and there will go well.

It is obvious from your post that you are really excited this got settled as it did.

My parents separated when I was very young, but not as young as your son. Even though they could not work things out with each other, neither of them badmouthed the other to me. There was never a formalized custody arrangement. Whichever of the two of them was in a better position to have custody, had it. They didn't get divorced for several years. Not until my mom married my stepdad. Neither of them paid alimony or child support to the other. I did end up living with my mom and stepdad through most of my childhood.

I thought about calling you "nasty names" in this post and then thought nah, your in a good mood for a change, why spoil it.  ;D       

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2022, 04:20:20 PM »
Relatively small arms aside, he was actually really good.  He was tall, had a freakish chest, and had a very athletic build -- long arms, long legs, broad shoulders.  (No surprise, then, that he was the only Olympia contestant to ever have been a pro football player!)  He basically looked like a Frank Frazetta painting come to life, which is infinitely better than the bloated "obese with muscle" monstrosities that compete today.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2022, 04:42:11 PM »
Congratulations bhanky. 

Now then, quit patting yourself on the back, giving yourself emotional reach-arounds and, well...Being bhanky.  After you won that contest, you were congratulated and even liked until you decided you didn't want to be so that you could pile on the self pity.

Consider that your biggest emotional reach-around to date.  What a Maroon.  What a jerque off Maroon.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2022, 04:46:26 PM »
Congratulations bhanky. 

Now then, quit patting yourself on the back, giving yourself emotional reach-arounds and, well...Being bhanky.  After you won that contest, you were congratulated and even liked until you decided you didn't want to be so that you could pile on the self pity.

Consider that your biggest emotional reach-around to date.  What a Maroon.  What a jerque off Maroon.

Are you calling him "nasty names" while he is in this rare (for him) state of euphoria? Shame on you!  You're evil. ;)

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2022, 04:53:01 PM »
if true... congrats...  chalking up a win in the "Dad's" column....    been there...  ex had a hotshot female friend and 3 binders of crap on the table...  we had a single folder....  we won... she had a shit fit....  congrats again....  cherish the time.. it goes f a s t ...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2022, 04:54:43 PM »
Are you calling him "nasty names" while he is in this rare (for him) state of euphoria? Shame on you!  You're evil. ;)

Well, I prefer the spelling to be more Obi Wanish, e.g., "Eevile".  ;D

He is an insufferable whiner toward all here.  I've seen him in the real world and were I to introduce myself I doubt he would attempt to harm me but if he did he would go to jail for a very long time.

James Brown is now playing,  "Get Up Offa That Thing."  Not even bhanky, our resident emotional
self-flagellation practitioner can  negate the effects of James Brown, SB#1.

Be well, brother.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2022, 04:56:05 PM »

He is insufferable whiner toward all here.  I've seen him in the real world and were I to introduce myself I doubt he would attempt to harm me but if he did he would go to jail for a very long time.

James Brown is now playing,  "Get Up Offa That Thing."  Not even bhanky, our resident emotional

Be well, brother.
the Godfather of soul I love it

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2022, 04:59:44 PM »
the Godfather of soul I love it

Amen, brother.  Amen!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2022, 05:01:51 PM »
Congrats, Bhanky.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2022, 05:11:54 PM »

He is an insufferable whiner toward all here.  I've seen him in the real world and were I to introduce myself I doubt he would attempt to harm me but if he did he would go to jail for a very long time.

Be well, brother.

In the late 60's I took several teenagers from a group home to a James Brown concert in downtown Portland. It was everything you'd expect a James Brown performance to be and more. So much energy. We all had a wild time. He was a one of a kind. No one else like him.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2022, 05:13:37 PM »
In the late 60's I took several teenagers from a group home to a James Brown concert in downtown Portland. It was everything you'd expect a James Brown performance to be and more. So much energy. We all had a wild time. He was a one of a kind. No one else like him.
I never got to see him live.Would have loved to

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2022, 05:21:25 PM »
Today in exchange for dropping my civil suit against her for swearing out false warrants against me my sons mother agreed to a new custody agreement splitting summers with me 50/50 week on week off.

I told you guys I was innocent and that I was going to get more time because of her filing false police reports against me and you all just called me nasty names and a liar.

Today after 3 years of fighting all legal proceedings are settled and I wound up with a lot more time with my son. I went from every other weekend to every other week.

You all said I couldn’t pass a background because I was a criminal and I was going to lose all custody. Well I passed a background because it was all expunged because I was innocent. I now work for a Fortune 500 company. You all said I would lose custody nope I now have a great custody agreement because my civil suit against her was valid because I was innocent and I would have been awarded punitive damages but I took a better custody agreement instead.

Meanwhile you all called me nasty names when I was the victim. But today I finally got me due 6 full weeks every summer with my son plus every spring break and a week at Xmas and weekends during the school year. I fought so hard to get this I went through so much but I kept at it and today I won. Duck every other weekend and 2 weeks I went through hell and I got a lot more

With all due respect, you put your personal information out there.  Also working for a Fortune 500 company doesnt mean shit.   I recently left a Fortune 100 company and i even worked for a company that was No.1 on that list....Walmart.

Its good to hear about you being able to spend more time with your kid.  But dont make a big deal about everything else.  This is Getbig...i still get hassled over Derek Anthony spitting on me and he's been dead for almost 10 years
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2022, 05:32:07 PM »
I am not fully up to date with how things went with your child's mother but do not see this as a contest or victory for you (even though I am sure you were antagonised - all women do that)... just put son first and that means ultimate goal should be raising him between you as best you can which means down the line should ideally be on speaking terms and accommodate each other. My son turned 18 in July and I have been through this myself (2008) and even 6 years later when all seemed well his mom could shit the bed and cause trouble but just keep head down and put child first and you won't go wrong.

Best of luck!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2022, 05:33:08 PM »
Congrats Hankins and just for the record I never said a bad word about you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2022, 05:50:54 PM »
Bhanky celebrating tonight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2022, 05:51:01 PM »
Congrats Hankins and just for the record I never said a bad word about you.

I know Rob you have always been cool. These other guys but before we get too all cumbaya though  here is today’s pre gym motivational pic for the haters to bash. The right arm aint that bad and is improving

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2022, 05:52:24 PM »
My son loves Heman the stakes just got raised I got to GetBig now. I told him Dad had super strength and he will too if he eats right and lifts. I can’t let the little guy down

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2022, 05:55:55 PM »
Hard to believe he was a contender at the Olympia.

To be fair, I dont think he was much of a contender. I think he placed 15th and last in the few Olympias he was in.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2022, 05:56:18 PM »
My son loves Heman the stakes just got raised I got to GetBig now. I told him Dad had super strength and he will too if he eats right and lifts. I can’t let the little guy down

Aka up the dose your only answer. Drug addict.

1000 mg TRT coming up. I’m guessing your anemia will be back by next week and you will start the anadrol to cure it .

Yet can’t squat 405

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2022, 05:58:43 PM »

1000 mg TRT coming up.

Yet can’t squat 405

My squats are off the chain these days. I can’t wait to get to my home gym and squat again. I squatted 355 pretty easy 7 months ago I am a lot stronger in the legs now.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2022, 06:01:06 PM »

Used to love watching this series back when I was a freshmen in high school. Used to get home and catch it after school. Great show, along with Thundercats!

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2022, 06:01:43 PM »

1000 mg TRT coming up. I’m guessing your anemia will be back by next week and you will start the anadrol to cure it .

Yet can’t squat 405

I mean it is difficult to even get mad all this winning. Honestly I am bigger and stronger than ever well not on bench press yet but overall my legs are bigger and stronger than ever arms are bigger than ever right arm is coming back. Legs are just getting better and better and my motivation and trialing are going well. It’s hard to be mad at you