Author Topic: PEDs VS BEING NATTY  (Read 2662 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: PEDs VS BEING NATTY
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2022, 03:48:00 AM »
So IFBB pro bodybuilders are taking 8mg of Anadrol daily?

You absolute stupid fuck.

I took the LOWEST dose I could possibly take and still get a result.

And that's why I got to maintain every follicle of hair, and not get any pimples. And just as I expected, I'm going back to normal now with no issues,  and no PCT.

If I took an actual cycle - you would know. I wanted a boost of 15-20 temporary pounds, and that's what I got. I can always trust a low-dose oral cycle to do that.

As for Mike Van Wick, I have no reason to believe he takes a small amount of juice.

You are missing the point

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2022, 03:50:29 AM »
I started using assistance to help heal from multiple orthopedic surgeries wanting to walk right without a cane is not an insecurity 

You are the most insecure person on Getbig, even surpassing the lovable Mighty Matt.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2022, 03:54:51 AM »

:-[

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2022, 04:17:26 AM »
Being natty.... IMO, being natty sucks.. There comes a point in your late 30s early 40s where your body doesn't respond much to training anymore.  Then by your mid 40s you begin to lose ground. No matter how much you workout you slowly, gradually get slower, weaker, fatter. And you ask yourself 'why am I doing this?'

Hey if you truly love to workout (fortunately I do) and the lifting is the whole point that's great. Continue to do what you love doing and it will respond in kind. You'll be in great shape most likely.  People will be able to notice that you're fit, for your age anyway. But most likely, relatively speaking, you'll look like shit.

With drugs there's a fine line between use and abuse. Take a guy who starts juicing in his twenties and continues throughout his 30s and 40s.  Eventually he will experience the same bell curve that the natty goes through (he'll probably look better than the natty but by his own standards he'll eventually get older slower fatter too) and so where does the perennial 'gym rat' go at 45 when you're already maxxed out on gear? More gear, higher doses, different compounds? At that age it's a gamble.

The life long natty can at least start TRT in his late 40's and have a pretty good jump stsrt. Start to look better, feel better, get stronger etc...and can do that safely for the next 10 or 15 years.

Overall natty's come across as having a 'holier than thou' air to them. While (ab)users seem to delude themselves hinking t's them and not the drugs they are using.(I'll never be less than 270 lbs)

It's a cliche but worth repeating: moderation is key. I don't begrudge anyone who uses drugs. It's people who abuse them and let it consume and destroy their lives and the lives of the people around them that  concerns me.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2022, 04:24:33 AM »
Good post, beak.^

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2022, 05:43:43 AM »
Do we have facts and truth in regards to too old and  too late for someone to start with TRT?

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2022, 06:27:27 AM »
Being natty.... IMO, being natty sucks.. There comes a point in your late 30s early 40s where your body doesn't respond much to training anymore.  Then by your mid 40s you begin to lose ground. No matter how much you workout you slowly, gradually get slower, weaker, fatter. And you ask yourself 'why am I doing this?'

Hey if you truly love to workout (fortunately I do) and the lifting is the whole point that's great. Continue to do what you love doing and it will respond in kind. You'll be in great shape most likely.  People will be able to notice that you're fit, for your age anyway. But most likely, relatively speaking, you'll look like shit.

With drugs there's a fine line between use and abuse. Take a guy who starts juicing in his twenties and continues throughout his 30s and 40s.  Eventually he will experience the same bell curve that the natty goes through (he'll probably look better than the natty but by his own standards he'll eventually get older slower fatter too) and so where does the perennial 'gym rat' go at 45 when you're already maxxed out on gear? More gear, higher doses, different compounds? At that age it's a gamble.

The life long natty can at least start TRT in his late 40's and have a pretty good jump stsrt. Start to look better, feel better, get stronger etc...and can do that safely for the next 10 or 15 years.

Overall natty's come across as having a 'holier than thou' air to them. While (ab)users seem to delude themselves hinking t's them and not the drugs they are using.(I'll never be less than 270 lbs)

It's a cliche but worth repeating: moderation is key. I don't begrudge anyone who uses drugs. It's people who abuse them and let it consume and destroy their lives and the lives of the people around them that  concerns me.
Dag! That WAS a good post and I'm a life long natty.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2022, 06:29:31 AM »

Nicely said!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2022, 12:58:24 PM »

You can work the quads much harder with less risk to your low back with leg press as opposed to squats

Change my mind

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2022, 03:23:02 PM »

You can work the quads much harder with less risk to your low back with leg press as opposed to squats

Change my mind

The squat works more than just your quads

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2022, 03:48:02 PM »

Eat more meat :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2022, 03:48:30 PM »
I`ve got PEDs......and I know how to use them. - ZZ Topp  ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2022, 10:59:53 PM »

well that's when you're supposed to mature mentally anyways, and care more about other things than carrying musclemass.

the only valid reason would be if your job depended on it, and even then it would be stupid  :D