Author Topic: Get your sunblock ready.. Putin ready to use some nukes...  (Read 4136 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Re: Get your sunblock ready.. Putin ready to use some nukes...
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2022, 05:37:03 PM »
Scary shit

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2022, 05:54:24 PM »
putin would hate life if he started a nuke war, intelligenc miliitary would have him so fast
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2022, 06:10:22 PM »
Anything is possible in this now-official Clown World.

Fortress is Team Russia, just to be clear. But shit, globally, is spiralling SO out of control, any and all continuing nonsense is to be expected.

We’re living in a time in which an individual can choose his or her, or thee, zee, it, they, them, whatever, sex/gender, after all.

Up is down. Blue is red. Left is right. Bad is good. Good is bad. Etc.

Clown. World. 

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2022, 07:11:00 PM »
Even the West says he has more than 5000 pieces and carriers so to speak are better than the US - supersonic

WWII ended after only 2 were dropped.

We can assume Quantity is irrelevant when it comes to nukes and hydrogen bombs. It is more about the act of who was willing to do it and deal with the outcome. It did end the war though.

If a nuke gets dropped today we can assume it ends WWIII. If it’s Russia who launches one, the aftermath being a cutting of the sea bed internet cables, cut off of satellite information, cut off from the Swift banking system, global sanctions on all imports/exports, seizing of all Russian owned assets.

How Russia hasn’t gone bananas already seems to demonstrate he isn’t in a winning position. We are sinking ships, blowing up pipelines, blowing up bridges, goading them to do something but so far no direct response.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2022, 08:23:39 PM »
WWII ended after only 2 were dropped.

We can assume Quantity is irrelevant when it comes to nukes and hydrogen bombs. It is more about the act of who was willing to do it and deal with the outcome. It did end the war though.

If a nuke gets dropped today we can assume it ends WWIII. If it’s Russia who launches one, the aftermath being a cutting of the sea bed internet cables, cut off of satellite information, cut off from the Swift banking system, global sanctions on all imports/exports, seizing of all Russian owned assets.

How Russia hasn’t gone bananas already seems to demonstrate he isn’t in a winning position. We are sinking ships, blowing up pipelines, blowing up bridges, goading them to do something but so far no direct response.

Haven't seen ANYONE advance this this type of theory yet. Russia drops a nuke in the US and it's all over? Or USA drops a nuke in Russia and it's all over? No it's more about Apocalypse and whether ANY human life survives. Now Lavrov did say that if they dropped a small tactical(vs strategic) nuke in Ukraine that no one might respond in kind because saving humankind is more important than committing worldwide suicide. Could you give a specific example where one nuke ends the war?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2022, 01:15:13 AM »
Haven't seen ANYONE advance this this type of theory yet. Russia drops a nuke in the US and it's all over? Or USA drops a nuke in Russia and it's all over? No it's more about Apocalypse and whether ANY human life survives. Now Lavrov did say that if they dropped a small tactical(vs strategic) nuke in Ukraine that no one might respond in kind because saving humankind is more important than committing worldwide suicide. Could you give a specific example where one nuke ends the war?

WWII I said the US dropped 2 nukes and it ended the war. That is fact. Japan got nuked and 6 days later WWII was over.

Therefore we can conclude the odds are 1 in 1 that another nuke drop ends a war. History provides us this odds.

Average Joe behaves like a total child with ‘oh you dropped a nuke, I’ll nuke you back’ mentality as if there is no other option. Yet we have history tell us nobody nuked anyone back. It is spastics who have their bin pushed over so they push a bin over in retaliation and then apply that logic to where if a nuke is launched then 10 more will be launched in return. No, just no.

Models of WWIII with China have already been done. The US would lose. Models of nuclear warefar with Russia have been done. The US gets utterly decimated (Russia does aswell).

Is it any surprise we have not seen any direct warfare or nukes? No. The US is fighting to its advantage which is economically.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2022, 01:56:23 AM »
WWII I said the US dropped 2 nukes and it ended the war. That is fact. Japan got nuked and 6 days later WWII was over.

Therefore we can conclude the odds are 1 in 1 that another nuke drop ends a war. History provides us this odds.

Average Joe behaves like a total child with ‘oh you dropped a nuke, I’ll nuke you back’ mentality as if there is no other option. Yet we have history tell us nobody nuked anyone back. It is spastics who have their bin pushed over so they push a bin over in retaliation and then apply that logic to where if a nuke is launched then 10 more will be launched in return. No, just no.

Models of WWIII with China have already been done. The US would lose. Models of nuclear warefar with Russia have been done. The US gets utterly decimated (Russia does aswell).

Is it any surprise we have not seen any direct warfare or nukes? No. The US is fighting to its advantage which is economically.
Japan surrendered because Russia was about to invade from the North and they saw what it was like for captured Germans. They were more than happy to surrender to the US and be occupied by them. Smart choice.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2022, 02:33:53 AM »
Japan surrendered because Russia was about to invade from the North and they saw what it was like for captured Germans. They were more than happy to surrender to the US and be occupied by them. Smart choice.

And Therefore the nukes ended WWII.  2 nukes got dropped. 6 days later Japan surrendered.

Basic logic says you just received 2 nukes, the probability is high you will get more in coming days/weeks if you don’t surrender you will be blown to total shit well before Russians come knocking.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2022, 02:36:21 AM »
Anything is possible in this now-official Clown World.

Fortress is Team Russia, just to be clear. But shit, globally, is spiralling SO out of control, any and all continuing nonsense is to be expected.

We’re living in a time in which an individual can choose his or her, or thee, zee, it, they, them, whatever, sex/gender, after all.

Up is down. Blue is red. Left is right. Bad is good. Good is bad. Etc.

Clown. World.

This ^^

Pure insanity. And the woke-libz who support this need to be "Kilaried"...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2022, 02:38:58 AM »
And Therefore the nukes ended WWII.  2 nukes got dropped. 6 days later Japan surrendered.

Basic logic says you just received 2 nukes, the probability is high you will get more in coming days/weeks if you don’t surrender you will be blown to total shit well before Russians come knocking.
The Tokyo and Osaka napalm bombings were much worse and they didn't surrender.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2022, 04:34:11 AM »

I’m not sure what readings/teaching brought you to this conclusion, but it’s an incorrect assumption on your part.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2022, 08:39:25 AM »

I thought the Japanese didn't know we only had 2 total nukes at the time and thought more would be dropped and that was why they surrendered.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2022, 08:43:14 AM »
I thought the Japanese didn't know we only had 2 total nukes at the time and thought more would be dropped and that was why they surrendered.

Read my post above. This is exactly why they surrendered, not any fear of Russia. Russia brought some troops in at the last second to occupy some territory but they were by no means responsible for Japanese surrender. We did the brunt of that work, while Russia did most of the work on the Germans. Although, I believe we did more to the Japanese than the Russians did to the Germans, as far as stopping them. If that makes sense.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2022, 08:54:50 AM »

they dropped the bomb on Nagasaki even though the Japanaese were going to surrender

The Americans claimed a mis translation.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2022, 10:00:22 AM »

Utterly decimated US and Russia but the war stops after one nuke? Yeah I don't get it. Japan had no nukes, of course the surrendered. Imagine if the had 5000 nukes ready to go would they surrender? Lol yeah no.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2022, 11:16:24 AM »
Any sort of link to this? All I've seen are broken down/dilapidated pieces. ???

I can't remember all the article but wiki says this:

"Russia possesses an estimated 6,300 nuclear warheads as of 2022, the largest stockpile of nuclear warheads in the world; the second-largest stockpile is the United States' 5,428 warheads."

I know this is US data so to speak. And as far as the supersonic capability, I've seen all types of US experts talk about as a real thing, something that has the US at a decided disadvantage.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2022, 12:09:55 PM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2022, 12:49:26 PM »
Vlad doesnt seem to like libtards, wokesters, confused gender morons and the like.
No wonder they hate him back, and seem to love Ukraine, w/ its corruption and retardation... (And Nazi-ism)..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2022, 12:58:31 PM »
Pretty sure it was the bombs that caused their surrender.  It's practically stated so in the address to it's people :

"the enemy has begun to employ a new and most cruel bomb, the power of which to do damage is, indeed, incalculable ... . Should we continue to fight, not only would it result in an ultimate collapse and obliteration of the Japanese nation, but also it would lead to the total extinction of human civilization."[

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2022, 01:03:48 PM »
Pretty sure it was the bombs that caused their surrender.  It's practically stated so in the address to it's people :

"the enemy has begun to employ a new and most cruel bomb, the power of which to do damage is, indeed, incalculable ... . Should we continue to fight, not only would it result in an ultimate collapse and obliteration of the Japanese nation, but also it would lead to the total extinction of human civilization."[
https://blog.pangeanic.com/worst-translation-mistake

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2022, 02:07:51 PM »

Your logic is flawed. In 1945 no other country besides the US had an atomic bomb. Who was going to nuke them back?  ??? ??? ???

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2022, 04:14:01 PM »
Your logic is flawed. In 1945 no other country beside the US had an atomic bomb. Who was going to nuke them back?  ??? ??? ???

The point is dropping nukes and 6 days later the war ended. I’m not trying to be a dick here but rather trying to show average pleb mentality is not applied in warfare.

The flawed logic is playing Grand Theft Auto and applying the same logic of player killing to real life.

The entire globe was shit scared of Covid for 2yrs. Yet the seemingly common belief of its going to be 100% nuke for nuke until the earth is wiped from the universe doesn’t even register on the fear scale.

Plebs walking around thinking it’s ok to launch hundreds of nukes and not even bat an eyelid then wonder why the laws are becoming more restrictive of their rights lol.

Sure, I could be completely wrong and GTA player killing logic is correct. In which case we will all be 💀 anyway so no one will be able to tell me ‘I told you so’.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2022, 12:23:48 AM »
Your logic is flawed. In 1945 no other country besides the US had an atomic bomb. Who was going to nuke them back?  ??? ??? ???
Agree. Was going to post that as well.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2022, 12:33:52 AM »
The point is dropping nukes and 6 days later the war ended. I’m not trying to be a dick here but rather trying to show average pleb mentality is not applied in warfare.

The flawed logic is playing Grand Theft Auto and applying the same logic of player killing to real life.

The entire globe was shit scared of Covid for 2yrs. Yet the seemingly common belief of its going to be 100% nuke for nuke until the earth is wiped from the universe doesn’t even register on the fear scale.

Plebs walking around thinking it’s ok to launch hundreds of nukes and not even bat an eyelid then wonder why the laws are becoming more restrictive of their rights lol.

Sure, I could be completely wrong and GTA player killing logic is correct. In which case we will all be 💀 anyway so no one will be able to tell me ‘I told you so’.
Your logic is flawed. The two atomic bombs were dropped after a few years of constant battles. Japan was already weak. And they had no way to retaliate. They did not possess nukes. So they had no choice but to surrender or risk extinction.

You also have to remember that Russia and USA have underground bunkers. In Russia, they built them into mountains and can house many people.

https://www.bolnews.com/international/2022/03/inside-putins-siberian-guy-becomes-increasingly-real/#:~:text=Experts%20suggest%20that%20Putin%20has%20concealed%20his%20close,people%20in%20the%20event%20of%20a%20nuclear%20assault.

The problem is the West is being run by a mafia-like evil Deep State. They cannot be reasoned with. They cannot be arrested because they have ultimate power in the West and control of the US military. This became clear after the 2020 election fraud. Before this happened I considered that the US military might be independent. But I was naïve. Trump, unfortunately, did not get the US military in order.

Russia knows they are dealing with a criminal Deep State. This DS will not go down without themselves pushing the nuke buttons. They also have bunkers. They'd rather live in a bunker for a few years than face the music and be executed for their crimes.

Russia would rather use its nukes and end everyone than go down on its own with the rest of the world still living happily ever after. Not going to happen. It is like Israel's "Samson Option".

The risk for a nuclear escalation is extremely high right now, much higher than the Cuban Missile Crisis in my opinion. Because we don't have sane actors in the West. Look at the fool Biden that was installed in the White House. You can't have a discussion with that imbecile!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2022, 12:40:39 AM »

Maybe the UK will surrender after Russia sends two MRV hypersonic missiles that destroy everything? They like to poke the Bear until it is too late!