Author Topic: Kanye "YE" West - Opinions - Cancelled - Untrue?  (Read 14107 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Re: Has Kanye West said anything untrue?
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2022, 05:57:43 PM »
Wiggs, have you ever seen this clip?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qpwum

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2022, 06:39:18 PM »
Executive order 9066 was put into action 2 months after Pearl Harbor. The nukes also happened after that initial bombing.

The Pearl bombing resulted from US embargoes. The Imperial Japs were being far too successful after the Meiji shift, winning the Rus-Jap war, taking strategically beneficial swaths of China, etc, and it freaked the Western powers, so they put a strangle on Jap oil to hobble the Jap military. That put the Japs in a position of fight right now or can't fight at all. Would you sit still and let your military be made helpless by unfriendly nations with established histories of exploiting weaker nations?

Yamamoto's attack surprised America by how effective it was, but an attack of some kind was totally foreseeable. It wasn't out of the blue at all, like your school teacher told you. We'd been fucking with them for quite awhile. And imo Roosevelt wanted an attack of some kind in order to overcome majority public resistance to entering the war. The Great War was still fresh in everyone's memories and they didn't want to get involved in another one. They don't tell you that in school either.

When you hear that we're the good guys and they're the bad guys, you're hearing propaganda. There are no good guys. Just necessary decisions.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Re: Is Kanye “YE” West next?
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2022, 06:49:45 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2022, 08:09:52 PM »
The Pearl bombing resulted from US embargoes. The Imperial Japs were being far too successful after the Meiji shift, winning the Rus-Jap war, taking strategically beneficial swaths of China, etc, and it freaked the Western powers, so they put a strangle on Jap oil to hobble the Jap military. That put the Japs in a position of fight right now or can't fight at all. Would you sit still and let your military be made helpless by unfriendly nations with established histories of exploiting weaker nations?

Yamamoto's attack surprised America by how effective it was, but an attack of some kind was totally foreseeable. It wasn't out of the blue at all, like your school teacher told you. We'd been fucking with them for quite awhile. And imo Roosevelt wanted an attack of some kind in order to overcome majority public resistance to entering the war. The Great War was still fresh in everyone's memories and they didn't want to get involved in another one. They don't tell you that in school either.

When you hear that we're the good guys and they're the bad guys, you're hearing propaganda. There are no good guys. Just necessary decisions.

According to my history books, the good guys have won every war ever. So that’s pretty awesome

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2022, 09:04:41 PM »
According to my history books, the good guys have won every war ever. So that’s pretty awesome

Haha. "Thank god the good guys won the war."

The typical pushback I get is continued insistence that Pearl was an unprovoked sneak attack. No one has ever said "Yes but we had to embargo Japanese oil and precipitate war because war sooner was preferable to war later when they were stronger."

Which could be a decent argument. I still think Trump should have escalated conflict with Iran after they launched missiles at our troops in Iraq. He had it on a platter but passed. They're going to be a nuclear threat and I don't think enduring peace is realistic. Better to have the war before they get the bomb. But the US was weary and he would have had a hard time selling it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2022, 09:30:51 PM »

I never said anyone was good or bad bro. It was war. Both sides believed they were acting in the best interest of their nations.

My point was Japan struck first but the US dropped the knock out blow, that “ended the war.” The ends justified the means and the winner (re)writes history. The propaganda pushes the narrative.

The reality is we can know the truth but people would rather believe the lie. Covid has taught me the real truth doesn’t matter, what matters is what people want to believe.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2022, 10:15:26 PM »
I don’t really care to quibble about the numbers, whatever it was 6,000,000 or 600,000 or 60,000 … it was the systematic extermination of an group of people, and a horrific atrocity. It does receive an outsized amount of attention, likely due to strong presence of Jews in media and U.S. government.

I think you got that backwards, Americans put Japanese-American citizens into internment camps and nuked two different Japanese cities.  They’re the ones with the legitimate beef.

The Japanese had slave and death camps for POW's which is where much of the hatred still comes from the older generation.

slow and steady

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2022, 10:48:11 PM »
The Holocaust was like ~75 years ago, I think them being sensitive to it is warranted.

Very recent propoganda.

agreed

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2022, 11:03:29 PM »
The Holocaust was like ~75 years ago, I think them being sensitive to it is warranted.

for how much longer can they be sensitive to it?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2022, 11:07:28 PM »
I still cant wrap my head around this guy being miserable! He is literally one of the luckiest men on this planet!
I have taken many huge hits in my lifetime. Orphan at 11, living in an orphanage after that. Loosing my sister to drugs at age 39 and my oldest son to cancer at age 15!! Still i focus on enjoying life to the fullest and live a happy life now. Kanye can go fuck him self!!

he has extreme money and fame, which gives him power

why is he "miserable" for waking people up to what is really going on and who has caused this country to be so divided?

you think he would be a "good guy" just for minding his own business and relaxing on a beach?  that's your idea of a good person???  that sounds like selfish coward if you ask me

E

E

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2022, 11:10:03 PM »

E

How many survivors are still alive?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2022, 11:14:12 PM »

they say a man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous in the world

clearly kanye has a lot to lose, and he's still standing up for what is right

i can't name one of his songs, but he is the most alpha man out there today

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2022, 11:15:39 PM »
How many survivors are still alive?

hard to guess when all of them claim they were there :)

E
E

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2022, 11:38:46 PM »

E

Probably as long as the Blacks harping on about slavery
As if They were the only people ever enslaved  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2022, 12:13:36 AM »

And as we continue to March towards the end of this empire, prophecy will be played out whether you like it or not.

YEAH ,RIGHT !. You also predicted that asteroid would KABOOOOM mother Earth too !.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2022, 12:50:52 AM »
He claimed black are really jews

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2022, 02:06:31 AM »
Probably as long as the Blacks harping on about slavery
As if They were the only people ever enslaved  ::)

lol.

That's the funny thing about all of this.  Most of the things Kanye is complaining about have a parsimonious explanation:  Blacks have a low IQ and low drive (content to wait around for gibs), whereas Jews a superior IQ and high drive. 

And slavery was abolished in 1865.  WWII and the holocaust ended 1945.  There are more years between slavery and the holocaust than there are between the holocaust and today.  In other words, slavery was twice as long ago. 

I propose everybody should stop complaining, but it's laughably hypocritical to whine about slavery on the one hand, and whine about Jews bringing up the holocaust on the other.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2022, 04:42:57 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2022, 05:01:17 AM »
Uh oh, Kyrie is next! I guess everyone is going crazy 🤪.
No...The truth is just coming out.  The fake Jews were prolific slave traders, bought slaves from Arabs, bought slave ships and insured slaves, sold them world wide. Stole the identity of said slaves and began calling themselves Jews when In fact, they are Khazarian converts.

What's slimy as fuck is that white people get the blame for slavery when in fact it was the fake Jews that really ran shit. I've said this for years and now these truths are becoming mainstream among my brethren.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2022, 05:12:01 AM »
😒

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2022, 05:28:49 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2022, 05:54:05 AM »
Excellent

This should be posted over & over again on all Social Media
Then Maybe just Maybe the Dumb Fucking Sheep like might just Wake up.

Very Intriguing - and he was murdered shortly after this interview ??

Yes, the same year the interview was recorded and published.  I can't find anything else on this guy or the exact cause of death.  Very strange.

Here is Part 4:

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2022, 06:52:27 AM »

thats bullshit, he couldnt get work with a talent agency.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2022, 08:26:48 AM »
100%

Also his value of the traditional family and having father's in homes is a threat.  I thought YE was off the deep end but after watching his piers and Lex Friedman interviews he makes good points and explains his thoughts coherently. The media reaction proves his points to be correct.  Ye gives the impression that he genuinely is about real equality for all,and holding everyone to the same judgement/standard. His take on black vs. White martyrs is spot on.
Hi, Kanye!