Author Topic: Tony Huge and Leo Longevity are at the Philippines right now ....  (Read 4943 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Tony Huge and Leo Longevity are at the Philippines right now ....
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2022, 03:53:03 PM »
Scumbag denies his child, absolutely disgusting. Hope that sandNigNog dies a slow painful death.

This.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2022, 04:44:55 PM »
Yeah at least Tony is a great and responsible father
Jesus Tony has kids?! I hope you're kidding. Dude is destroying his body with insane protocols, pretending he's doing it healthy to bullshit his fans. Doesn't he go hard on recreational drugs too? If he has kids he's a POS. Well wait, we know he's a POS already but it makes him an even bigger one

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2022, 05:34:06 AM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2022, 05:41:09 AM »
Great moves for anti-social, dysfunctional,  outcasted perverts and defectives who cannot get decent white women in the West. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2022, 05:45:37 AM »
so he's basically a big fish there ,here he would be a drugged up gym rat jackass.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2022, 06:13:07 AM »
so he's basically a big fish there ,here he would be a drugged up gym rat jackass.

This

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2022, 07:09:41 AM »
This

This guy is utterly obsessed with women, likely from mommy issues.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2022, 07:23:21 AM »
This guy is utterly obsessed with women, likely from mommy issues.

I think he once said that he had been a complete nerd and geek as a young guy, who didn't even go to his graduation dance etc. etc.

Guys like this often tend to overcompensate big time in their adult lives when they have become fairly wealthy when it comes to partying, women, drugs etc. etc., because they feel that they have missed out on something when they were young.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2022, 07:36:25 AM »
I think he once said that he had been a complete nerd and geek as a young guy, who didn't even go to his graduation dance etc. etc.

Guys like this often tend to overcompensate big time in their adult lives when they have become fairly wealthy when it comes to partying, women, drugs etc. etc., because they feel that they have missed out on something when they were young.

YEAH,,,and on top of that douchery he is type to wear shirt 'trenning.enhanced like the one in this clip above,

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2022, 09:56:37 AM »
Can't wait until this diseased rodent dies.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2022, 01:10:44 PM »

So true.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2022, 01:25:38 PM »
Great moves for anti-social, dysfunctional,  outcasted perverts and defectives who cannot get decent white women in the West.

There’s tons of these types

That being said, hope he dies real soon

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2022, 07:27:41 PM »
He's paying whores to be his girlfriends.

He is not some Rico Suave.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2022, 03:28:44 PM »

No doubt. They either want money or citizenship. Out of the two, Leo would be my choice for absolute scumbag.
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2022, 03:34:30 PM »
How anyone even knows who these two fuckheads are is their own fault.............they are two serious clowns masquerading to be somebody important.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2022, 12:51:16 AM »

Hopefully he doesn't eat the pussy of whores.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2022, 10:35:54 AM »

He loves wimmen

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2022, 11:27:49 AM »
Living the dream.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2022, 11:28:43 AM »
Two fucking absolute morons with a bunch of ugly chicks, bravo gentlemen bravo.

They are morons for sure, but I think Thai, Filipino, and Hispanic chicks are hot as fuck and crazy in the sack.  They will do anything you want, and are loud as fuck which just makes me want to pound them more and longer.

The lady that cuts my hair now has both of her children that moved to Thailand.  Son has been there for 5+ years, and she just got back from moving her daughter there last month.  Her and her husband are planning on moving there in 2024.  Everything is insanely cheap there.   He's in the financial industry and makes good money, but she said they are both retiring at 50.  She owns her salon.  I asked her how the hell are you going to do that if either of you have no income bcuz your husband can't get into his 401K til 59 1/2?   She laughed, and told me buy the time they sell her business, their house, 3 vehicles (one of which is a collectible), and her husband's 2 motorcycles that they could likely live there for 20 years without touching his 401K or collecting S.S. early since everything is so cheap.  They have gone there multiple times to visit the son, and they have fallen in love with the place.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2022, 11:49:22 AM »
They are morons for sure, but I think Thai, Filipino, and Hispanic chicks are hot as fuck and crazy in the sack.  They will do anything you want, and are loud as fuck which just makes me want to pound them more and longer.

The lady that cuts my hair now has both of her children that moved to Thailand.  Son has been there for 5+ years, and she just got back from moving her daughter there last month.  Her and her husband are planning on moving there in 2024.  Everything is insanely cheap there.   He's in the financial industry and makes good money, but she said they are both retiring at 50.  She owns her salon.  I asked her how the hell are you going to do that if either of you have no income bcuz your husband can't get into his 401K til 59 1/2?   She laughed, and told me buy the time they sell her business, their house, 3 vehicles (one of which is a collectible), and her husband's 2 motorcycles that they could likely live there for 20 years without touching his 401K or collecting S.S. early since everything is so cheap.  They have gone there multiple times to visit the son, and they have fallen in love with the place.

they cant legally own property over there

Thts why so many guys end up dead after marrying Thai girls as the house has to be in her name

Guy i knew ended up hanging in his garage, he had been beaten up before he was strung up
Verdict= suicide.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2022, 12:00:10 PM »

Lived there for a year, it's insanely cheap and a great time. Awesome gyms, restaurants, beaches, women, food, friendly people, anything you want pharmaceutical wise. The best bet in to just rent an amazing condo, or buy a condo, as stated above, you can't own property. Buy a sick beachfront condo for $50,000 in Jomtein Beach. I rented a duplex penthouse on the 15th floor of an amazing condo building, rooftop pool, rooftop gym, for $16 a day.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2022, 12:46:41 PM »
Lived there for a year, it's insanely cheap and a great time. Awesome gyms, restaurants, beaches, women, food, friendly people, anything you want pharmaceutical wise. The best bet in to just rent an amazing condo, or buy a condo, as stated above, you can't own property. Buy a sick beachfront condo for $50,000 in Jomtein Beach. I rented a duplex penthouse on the 15th floor of an amazing condo building, rooftop pool, rooftop gym, for $16 a day.

The son that has lived there for 5+ years lives in a 2 bedroom pad that was fully furnished, is on the beach, and rent is around $450 USD.  I thought his mom told me it was more as I have posted about this before, but I asked her recently and she said that it was like $700 when he first moved there only because he was living in a hotel until he found a place  Anyhow, dude wakes up every morning she said, grabs his kayak, and walks it down to the water for a could paddle around.  Awesome way to start the day.   Only thing better would be coming back in and having your girlfriend have breakfast on the table, and on her knees saying "let me give you a BJ before you get to that"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2022, 01:59:12 PM »
There’s tons of these types

That being said, hope he dies real soon

Hahahhahah.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2022, 02:20:17 PM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2022, 03:03:37 PM »
I DID NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111 :(

LMFAO!  Why would anyone?  Not like your going to kiss these whores for $20 USD :-X