Author Topic: Fetterman 2024?  (Read 3002 times)

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Fetterman 2024?
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2022, 03:12:25 PM »

John Fetterman is a champion of the working class...that's why he was elected and Oz was sent packing.

Branch Warren-esque posing photo, there. RAW.... GOING TO WAR.... IRON WARRIOR type b+w photo. So gritty... So edgy.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2022, 04:33:23 PM »

;D  he's not the typical politician , he's not even a typical human. :D

"Our blue collar tough guy"?????  WTF???  He's never had a job a day in his life.  He is/was the mayor of a complete shithole third-world type city of like maybe 10K people.  That's it.  And, he can't string a fucking coherent sentence together even with his computer aided device.

How Dems keep voting Democrats is beyond me.  Their platform was abortion, which was already decided. and given back to the states....that's not going to change unless the final results are still house and senate majority when they can then pack the supreme court. 

Fuck, if you want an abortion so bad, just drive to a legal state and get it done.....and pay for it yourself.  NO MORE FEDERAL OR STATE TAX MONEY should ever go to Planned ParentHOOD. And, I might be wrong here, but I think they are a 501C3, which is bullshit if I am right.

More black babies/people killed by abortion and gang shootings (with illegal guns and no registration) than could be born by far. 

The gov't thought letting illegals come in and illegally vote was/is the way to win.  All they had to do was stop black abortions, and funding it and they would be in the same place.  Both things disgust me about this administration.  I want to say I hope Joe dies of natural causes. but then we are left with a two -bit dumbfuck whore for a president, and the most evil and corrupt politician ever as the vice pres.  Who do you think will be making the calls on policy?  Biden certainly isn't now.  Most of his staff are Obama people, and Obama was on record saying he wished he could do a 3rd term in his sweats in his basement telling what the "real" president should say through an ear piece.  What was the biggest issue about Joe vs. Trump during the debates?  Only 2 instead of 3. and Joe absolutely refused the no ear piece part, or they would not debate at all.  Obama is running the show, and is the real president right now is the short version of all of that.

So has this dipshit officially won know or what? 

For the dipshit leftists on here...we know who they are, how do you defend that on election day there were 20+% in Maricopa County that the election machines were not working?  Here, we tested them 3 days in advance with phony ballots, and it went perfectly.  On election day...when most Republicans vote in person New Jersy, and Pennsylvania also had issues.  Detroit's election commissioner flat out said we learned our lesson from the last election (where conservatives did not riot, demanded to let the count be seen after the put cardboard over the windows) so they moved it into an internal part of the building that had no windows.

How do European countries like France have the results the same night for a whole nation counting by hand the same day or next morning, but a few fucking state here are saying it will take days or a week with automation/computers?  Isn't the whole premise of technology is that it makes things easier and faster?  Or could it possibly be that it's just easier to manipulate? 

For those of us over 40, remember when we just hand counted, and knew all of the results that night or the next morning?  Only 1 case took longer....Al Gore....election denialist over hanging "chads", who now makes millions filming and talking about global warming (excuse me, now it's called climate change)...all while flying in a private jet everywhere, and having a mansion with a huge carbon footprint.

You leftists are fucking stupid.  You confuse the word democracy with Democrat.  The stupidest thing the Republicans party ever did was switch their name from their original Democratic-Republican Party to just finally Republican Party allowing the now Dems to change their name from the Federalist Part to the Democrat part, because idiots just don't get the difference.  I still have my economics books which clearly defines 2 quarters of declining GDP as a recession, but now we are denying that.  If you believe inflation is only 8.7% you are a fucking idiot.  To figure it out let's just use toilet paper as an example.   I could go to WalMart and buy a 12 pack of double rolls for 6.99...often 4.99 on sale when Trump was in office.  Now they are never on sale and are 17.99.  Calculation for inflation is new price - past price then hit equal.  Then divide by past price and hit equal again. Then X 100.  Do the math Oak, Lurker, and others.....is that 8.7%?  Not to mention they changed the "basket" to figure our CPI.

Finally, why are we still doing mail in ballots now that the CDC declared Covid is over?  That was the whole reason for allowing it, and why Joe "won".  Simple rule that no one can complain about.  You must be a U.S. citizen (and alive), present drivers license or state ID, and proof of current residence (electric bill, gas bill, phone bill, etc.)  You have to do this to get a license or ID to drive if pulled over, to buy alcohol, even for a library card.....the list goes on and on.  Clear all voter roles in the entire country, and make people go back to their election center (you have two years) to re-enroll as a voter.  I had to do it twice in the last 4 years.  It took 5-10 minutes to do.

Sorry so long.  TLDR version the left are numbskulls, and their politicians cheat like fucking crazy.  Delete all current voter registration, provide proof of citizenship and address, and issue voter ID cards for those that qualify.   Match them at election time, and throw anyone that does not match up.  Kill mail in voting...it's a scam.  Valid absentee votes are OK, but must have a verified reason.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2022, 04:36:55 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D     fetterman is the betterman.

He moved it.   He did not take it you fucking moron.

P.S.- Who and where is Ray Epps?

P.P.S.- Why has the FBI still not found the pipe bomber even though they have camera footage and pics?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2022, 04:42:43 PM »
New Yorkers must be brain dead to re-elect her, really unreal.

Hoch was running for Gov of NY against Zeldin.  Fetterman was running for Senate in PA against Dr. Oz

And yes, NYers and PA must be brain dead to elect either one.  Hoch wasn't re-elected she was put into place as LT. Gov when the previous fuckhead had to resign.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2022, 04:58:48 PM »
What comes to mind when I see John Fetterman and hear him speak is, "don't judge a book by it's cover".

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2022, 05:00:19 PM »
No fucking chance.

X 1 billion....even if mail in ballots are still allowed then.   You had to search YouTube for his debate, which his team was smart enough to do after a large number of mail in ballots had come in which is a Democrat thing cuz they are fucking worthless and lazy.  Conservatives vote in person...early if they can, which I did here to avoid a crazy line as I walk with a cane and have terrible knee pain.  I think it was about 2-3 weeks ago, and there was not a long line, but around 10-15 people in the voting room, and another 20 either registering or waiting to go into the room to vote.  And I went at 2pm when I knew it would be super slow as lunch and after work crowd would not be there.  Our state allows earlies and absentee to be counted at some point the day before election day so I think it was like over 50% counted already on election day.  Ballot ID passed here by an overwhelming majority....like 80%+.  We knew the results by the end of the 10pm news with ballot places closing at 8PM.  That's how the entire country should be.  We also torched mail-in balloting once the CDC declared the scamdemic to be over.  Very smooth process here, and no riots or violence anywhere as we had either police or sheriffs offices at every single polling place with a plan (that they wouldn't tell the public) if SHTF 8)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2022, 05:05:57 PM »
2000 MAN...

Be honest...

Did you learn about the existence of Fetterman in the past 36 hours? 😂

LOL!  Surely didn't watch the debate with Oz, or see the rip-off Coke commercial that Mean Joe Green did back in the day.  Kid had a Palumo jersey on his shoulder.  Wonder if he supported Fetterman?  If not, both him and Coke should sue the fuck out of him.

2000 MAN

• Getbig II
  • Arnold Numero Uno
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2022, 05:17:50 PM »
Fetterman is genuine. He rose up from the people and everyone senses his absolute commitment to the working men and women. Hence his appeal.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2022, 05:23:44 PM »
Fetterman is for the people. Like a bodybuilder, he knows what it means to put in a hard days work.
X

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2022, 06:24:45 PM »
I've known about Big John since he was mayor

Of a shithole city, with a small population, and zero economic benefit to the state or country.  Cool dude! :'(

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2022, 06:25:57 PM »
thats also what they said about not being a red wave...

D's gonna win  cheat all no matter what

Fixed

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2022, 06:37:45 PM »
What comes to mind when I see John Fetterman and hear him speak is, "don't judge a book by it's cover".

The cover, being everything available to an observer and the only information upon which to base a judgment, should not form the basis of any judgment.

There is an unseen Fetterman which does not speak or perform any outward action. It lies beyond the physical realm and is entirely independent of the empirically verifiable Fetterman we see and hear. Nothing about it can be inferred from the deeds or words of the husk of the physical Fetterman. That is mere appearance which crumbles and degrades with the passage of time. All which may be seen or heard is but the cover of the book. It is impermanent and illusory. The true Fetterman does not manifest itself in any earthly way.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2022, 06:39:33 PM »
All the problems and issues he states he is "running against" were caused by Dems.

Am i missing something?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2022, 06:43:58 PM »

Seriously? If he can’t form a sentence or remember what he’s talking about DURING a sentence what book am I judging?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2022, 06:59:00 PM »
He was recovering from a stroke. He's almost 100% now

LMFAO!  He wouldn't agree to a debate until a large % of mail-in ballots were turned in.  After the debate, it was trending high if not number 1 "how do I change my vote in Pennsylvania"  He started the debate with "hello Pennsylvania.  Good Night!  Dude has never held a job, is pro for letting murderers/sex offenders out, And is totally incoherent.

He's nowhere near 100%...20-30 at best.  Needs computer aided devices to help him understand, but he still can't.  Dude slurs his speech, wanders off into other topics, wants killers to be released, and agreed to only one debate which he clearly fucking lost.

Yay Pennsylvania :-[

240, is this another one of your gimmick accounts?  If so, how do you keep getting them approved?  If not, welcome to another dipshit to Getbig.com folks

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2022, 07:08:25 PM »
Fetterman is genuine. He rose up from the people and everyone senses his absolute commitment to the working men and women. Hence his appeal.

Thanks for that commentary “OAK”

2000 MAN

• Getbig II
  • Arnold Numero Uno
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2022, 07:24:54 PM »

LMFAO!  He wouldn't agree to a debate until a large % of mail-in ballots were turned in.  After the debate, it was trending high if not number 1 "how do I change my vote in Pennsylvania"  He started the debate with "hello Pennsylvania.  Good Night!  Dude has never held a job, is pro for letting murderers/sex offenders out, And is totally incoherent.

He's nowhere near 100%...20-30 at best.  Needs computer aided devices to help him understand, but he still can't.  Dude slurs his speech, wanders off into other topics, wants killers to be released, and agreed to only one debate which he clearly fucking lost.

240, is this another one of your gimmick accounts?  If so, how do you keep getting them approved?  If not, welcome to another dipshit to Getbig.com folks

Seems pretty articulate here.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2022, 07:42:11 PM »
He was recovering from a stroke. He's almost 100% now

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2022, 07:49:11 PM »

Go to YT and watch the whole debate.   He started with Hello Pennsylvania....Good night

That's not so good.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2022, 08:02:36 PM »

I am uh, yeh
huh huh huh
Yeh, i am uh, yeh
Huh huh

Butthead has been elected.

And he dresses like the creepy guy who always shows up to little boys' baseball games but doesn't know anyone on the field.

He just likes to "look".

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2022, 08:03:56 PM »
Stop feeding the "had2000men" troll
Y

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills