Author Topic: One-Year Anniversary of Pellius Passing  (Read 9804 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: One-Year Anniversary of Pellius Passing
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2023, 10:55:33 AM »
Is it possible JustPlaneJane is Pellius? :o

Nah.... :D

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2023, 10:57:39 AM »

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2023, 11:06:22 AM »
Is it possible JustPlaneJane is Pellius? :o

Ah, that's who I forgot about! Thanks.  Added to list

In the alternate universe (which I think happened due to The Flash trying to go back in time to save his mother)..
Batman was actually Bruce Wayne's dad (and he was more brutal than Bruce)
Bruce Wayne died as a kid
The Joker was Bruce Wayne's MOTHER :o
Superman was a dumb emaciated twink who was captured by the US military when he crash landed on Earth
... JustPlaneJane is Pellius. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2023, 03:02:25 PM »
Breezeway, let's put aside the Mr. Canada contest you fixed in your favor, you fleeing Canada in the middle of the night, your dubious and untrue educational claims, and you trying to get emails and phone numbers from teenage boys you illegally photographed on Bondi Beach and open up to the group about something that goes straight to your character as a person.

For years you have made the libelous, unsubstantiated claim that Arnold Schwarzenegger raped an underage girl in your place of residence while you were present.

If what you claim is true, why didn't you stop the rape or report it to the police ? Are you a coward ?

If what you claim is false, why are knowingly and continually lying about an icon of the sport of bodybuilding and fitness industry? Are you a chronic liar ?

It's a one word answer - coward or liar.

Coward or liar, Breezeway ? Coward or liar ?

JustPlaneJane is Melvin Goodrum? That buffoon believes most of that rubbish! I am neither a coward or liar.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2023, 03:21:22 PM »

JustPlaneJane is Melvin Goodrum? That buffoon believes most of that rubbish! I am neither a coward or liar.

You are a liar and a coward.

You allowed an underage minor to be raped in your home while you were present and did nothing about it.

Your words - not mine.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2023, 03:24:55 PM »
I'm joining team JP Jane. I need a sugar momma to look after me after all these years of failure, resentment, despair and downright humiliation :(

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2023, 03:31:26 PM »
I'm joining team JP Jane. I need a sugar momma to look after me after all these years of failure, resentment, despair and downright humiliation :(

I'm sure you had a better day today than bhanky.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2023, 04:19:01 PM »
I'm sure you had a better day today than bhanky.

Yeah - but that's not saying much. :(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2023, 04:30:24 PM »
You are a liar and a coward.

You allowed an underage minor to be raped in your home while you were present and did nothing about it.

Your words - not mine.

Believing conjectures on Getbig isn’t smart. Where is your evidence? Babysitter was 16 and with her parents. I never said she was raped.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2023, 04:40:20 PM »

Believing conjectures on Getbig isn’t smart. Where is your evidence? Babysitter was 16 and with her parents. I never said she was raped.

Vince: wasn't the original framing of your story based upon the supposition that what Arnold did in front of your very nose/eyes as being degenerate/wrong/predatory? Now: you're using sophistry, obfuscation and pedantry to discredit JPJ when you know damn right the inference was that Arnold was shagging/trying to shag a little girl who's parents were looking for, might I add?

Please...

I'm team JP Jane, now. I'll even take team beach pictures and ask for emails and phone numbers just to show you how serious I am about this team. Just point me to a good long range camera/lens as I've heard you've got experience in that field...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2023, 04:53:20 PM »
Vince is not responsible for what Arnold does back in the 70’s. This is ridiculous.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2023, 04:56:41 PM »
Vince is not responsible for what Arnold does back in the 70’s. This is ridiculous.

Nope.  He just needs to STFU on some things.  But that would be true about all of us, huh?  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2023, 05:49:27 PM »

My evidence is what you posted. Your direct words.

So now you are backpedaling and admitted that you're nothing but an unhinged bitter liar. You know damn well you're both a liar and a coward - as Vince Goodrum has proven time and time again.

Absolute proof that you are a POS and have no room to criticize a good person like Pellius.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2023, 05:56:12 PM »

That's the point, you walking talking blow up doll.

Vince Basile has claimed Arnold Schwarzenegger raped an underage girl in Vince Basile's home. When pressed on his claim Vince Basile backpedals and obfuscates, because he understands the seriousness of his libelous accusation.

If Vince Basile is telling the truth then that is worse because he stoodby while a child was raped and did nothing.

Either way Vince Basile is a piece of shit who hasn't earned the right to criticize a good man like Pellius.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2023, 05:59:35 PM »

Vince Basile has claimed Arnold Schwarzenegger raped an underage girl in Vince Basile's home. When pressed on his claim Vince Basile backpedals and obfuscates, because he understands the seriousness of his libelous accusation.

If Vince Basile is telling the truth then that is worse because he stoodby while a child was raped and did nothing.

Either way Vince Basile is a piece of shit who hasn't earned the right to criticize a good man like Pellius.
Jane I think you mean a walkie-talkie doll.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2023, 06:06:05 PM »
Vince: wasn't the original framing of your story based upon the supposition that what Arnold did in front of your very nose/eyes as being degenerate/wrong/predatory? Now: you're using sophistry, obfuscation and pedantry to discredit JPJ when you know damn right the inference was that Arnold was shagging/trying to shag a little girl who's parents were looking for, might I add?

Please...

I'm team JP Jane, now. I'll even take team beach pictures and ask for emails and phone numbers just to show you how serious I am about this team. Just point me to a good long range camera/lens as I've heard you've got experience in that field...

I'm sure lots of 80-something year old men have terrabytes worth of photos of shirtless German lads on their hard drives to exchange for shirtless pics of themselves.

Probably happens by accident a lot...(roll eyes).

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2023, 06:34:05 PM »
My evidence is what you posted. Your direct words.

So now you are backpedaling and admitted that you're nothing but an unhinged bitter liar. You know damn well you're both a liar and a coward - as Vince Goodrum has proven time and time again.

Absolute proof that you are a POS and have no room to criticize a good person like Pellius.

I swear I am arguing with total dumbbells. People here simply have poor comprehension and not so good recollection of what was posted in the past. Please post what I wrote here.

JPJ believes Pellius was a good person. I posted that he can be an asshole if he perceived you as a threat to him in some way. Clearly even good people can be assholes at times.

Talking about cowardice. Look at how many here post under internet handles. I am discussing matters with unknown individuals.

For the record....here is what happened at the Pembroke 15th floor apartment 62 in May 1974. Arnold came with Paul Graham to our West Ryde Gym to pose and present a seminar. After he was at our gym he went with Robert Nailon and Paul Graham to Tony's Gym in Sydney to do another presentation. They were invited to our apartment for dinner and a get-together afterwards. After dinner Arnold sat in our lounge with several local bodybuilders surrounding him. I asked him how he pronounced his name, "Schwarzen-egger". I asked him about Sergio and what he thought about his physique. He told us if he had Sergios muscles he would have beaten himself! So I asked him what he thought about Sergio. "He's a pig!" That was a bit of a shock to hear. So I asked him about Robby Robinson. "He's a pig!" I continued by mentioning several other black bodybuilders we all knew who trained in LA. "All pigs!" insisted Arnold. I told him he was racial prejudiced. "No, I just don't like any of douse guys!" I asked him about fixed bodybuilding contests. He told us that most guys who lose say the contest was fixed. He mentioned Franco, Sergio, Louis and a couple other champions. I asked him about the Mr Universe contest in Miami where Frank Zane won. "That contest was fixed!" I then brought up the subject of becoming a movie star. I compared him to Steve Reeves and told him it was unlikely he would duplicate what Reeves did in the Hercules movies. Arnold said he liked when people said that because it made him try harder. About then he got up and we assumed he went down the corridor to one of our two bathrooms. So we sat there waiting for Arnold to return. It must have been several minutes. The parents of one of our babysitters asked me if I had seen their daughter. I told them I hadn't seen her. She came to the seminar at our gym with her parents to see Arnold. I have no idea if she met Arnold there. After the parents went to look for their daughter Robert Nailon jumped up from our group. He returned a minute later and whispered that Arnold was having sex with the babysitter. There were 3 bedrooms there and Arnold forgot to lock the sliding glass door on the balcony. What the heck to do? John Medlin was the first to see Arnold emerge from the bedroom. He had dated the babysitter in the past. I saw the babysitter emerge from the bedroom and questioned her on what happened. She told me Arnold had forced her to have sex. I asked her why she didn't yell out or say anything. She said she didn't want to get anyone in trouble. Arnold, Paul and Robert quickly left the apartment because Arnold was told the parents were looking for their daughter. I told my wife what happened and we left things up to the parents.

Does anyone here actually believe I would post this on the internet if it wasn't true? Arnold has enough money to dispose of anyone posting false stories about him. Everything revolves around the word "forced". I didn't believe she was raped that night and my wife agreed. So we didn't do anything and never heard from the parents, either. Robert Nailon witnessed what Arnold was doing, not me. I assumed Arnold was having intercourse with the babysitter.

I related this story to John Balik, then owner of Ironman Magazine. He replied that similar stories about Arnold probably happened in many countries around the world!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2023, 06:35:55 PM »

That’s hilarious haha

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2023, 06:39:30 PM »
I swear I am arguing with total dumbbells. People here simply have poor comprehension and not so good recollection of what was posted in the past. Please post what I wrote here.

JPJ believes Pellius was a good person. I posted that he can be an asshole if he perceived you as a threat to him in some way. Clearly even good people can be assholes at times.

Talking about cowardice. Look at how many here post under internet handles. I am discussing matters with unknown individuals.

For the record....here is what happened at the Pembroke 15th floor apartment 62 in May 1974. Arnold came with Paul Graham to our West Ryde Gym to pose and present a seminar. After he was at our gym he went with Robert Nailon and Paul Graham to Tony's Gym in Sydney to do another presentation. They were invited to our apartment for dinner and a get-together afterwards. After dinner Arnold sat in our lounge with several local bodybuilders surrounding him. I asked him how he pronounced his name, "Schwarzen-egger". I asked him about Sergio and what he thought about his physique. He told us if he had Sergios muscles he would have beaten himself! So I asked him what he thought about Sergio. "He's a pig!" That was a bit of a shock to hear. So I asked him about Robby Robinson. "He's a pig!" I continued by mentioning several other black bodybuilders we all knew who trained in LA. "All pigs!" insisted Arnold. I told him he was racial prejudiced. "No, I just don't like any of douse guys!" I asked him about fixed bodybuilding contests. He told us that most guys who lose say the contest was fixed. He mentioned Franco, Sergio, Louis and a couple other champions. I asked him about the Mr Universe contest in Miami where Frank Zane won. "That contest was fixed!" I then brought up the subject of becoming a movie star. I compared him to Steve Reeves and told him it was unlikely he would duplicate what Reeves did in the Hercules movies. Arnold said he liked when people said that because it made him try harder. About then he got up and we assumed he went down the corridor to one of our two bathrooms. So we sat there waiting for Arnold to return. It must have been several minutes. The parents of one of our babysitters asked me if I had seen their daughter. I told them I hadn't seen her. She came to the seminar at our gym with her parents to see Arnold. I have no idea if she met Arnold there. After the parents went to look for their daughter Robert Nailon jumped up from our group. He returned a minute later and whispered that Arnold was having sex with the babysitter. There were 3 bedrooms there and Arnold forgot to lock the sliding glass door on the balcony. What the heck to do? John Medlin was the first to see Arnold emerge from the bedroom. He had dated the babysitter in the past. I saw the babysitter emerge from the bedroom and questioned her on what happened. She told me Arnold had forced her to have sex. I asked her why she didn't yell out or say anything. She said she didn't want to get anyone in trouble. Arnold, Paul and Robert quickly left the apartment because Arnold was told the parents were looking for their daughter. I told my wife what happened and we left things up to the parents.

Does anyone here actually believe I would post this on the internet if it wasn't true? Arnold has enough money to dispose of anyone posting false stories about him. Everything revolves around the word "forced". I didn't believe she was raped that night and my wife agreed. So we didn't do anything and never heard from the parents, either. Robert Nailon witnessed what Arnold was doing, not me. I assumed Arnold was having intercourse with the babysitter.

I related this story to John Balik, then owner of Ironman Magazine. He replied that similar stories about Arnold probably happened in many countries around the world!

You really  need to seek help.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2023, 06:47:22 PM »
You really  need to seek help.

How does that saying go? 'If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas!'

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2023, 06:52:36 PM »

So buy yourself some Kuell and get over your past.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2023, 06:54:14 PM »

Pretty sure it's something to do with beastiality but you say tomato, I say tomatoe

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2023, 08:25:28 PM »
Interesting.

Forcing a girl to have sex isn't rape.

Learned something new today.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2023, 08:29:13 PM »
Interesting.

Forcing a girl to have sex isn't rape.

Learned something new today.

It’s the 70’s things like this happen all the time, shit, it happens now with Hollywood and the super elites. Nothing to see

Even happens with bbers, only it’s with cocks on cocks

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2023, 07:06:39 AM »

Stripping away your bullshit about Arnold's opinions of other bodybuilders and your idiotic opinions we are left with:

You and your POS wife were both aware that an underage child was raped in your home. Stop with your lame attempts at justification, forcible sex with a juvenile who cannot legally consent is rape. You know that, you are a gutless, lying coward for not speaking up or reporting the crime.

The fact that you mentioned discussing the rape was only an attempt by you to drag your wife into the discussion, like she was the driving force behind you being a coward and a liar.

Now you pretend to be a hero because Arnold Schwarzenegger has Hollywood money and political clout, when all you have done is spread accusations about him while hiding behind a third-party.

You are a vile, bitter old coward. You live in a fantasy world where you actually believe people give a shit about your perverted senile opinions. You enabled a rapist and then bragged about it. Like that gave you some weirdo, pedophile type of credibility. You don't get to criticize a decent man like Pellius, especially once he is gone and not here to defend himself (spineless coward).

Vince Basile you are a vile piece of shit, you have zero class as a person and are a low life. Hopefully you will die soon in the most painful way possible...and in a supinated position of course, for the irony of your wasted, chickenshit life.