Author Topic: Idaho stabbings…..  (Read 15682 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Idaho stabbings…..
« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2022, 05:37:59 PM »
They’re dead.

Anything to make society better. Evil and whatever.

Yes, Adam and Eve are dead, but if you believe they ever existed, there is some infinitesimal amount of their DNA in all of us. Personally, I question whether they were real or simply folklore.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2022, 05:50:42 PM »
Yes, Adam and Eve are dead, but if you believe they ever existed, there is some infinitesimal amount of their DNA in all of us. Personally, I question whether they were real or simply folklore.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2022, 09:52:58 PM »
I’m not trolling. You’re a threat to yourself. You consider yourself a deep thinker but you’re very simple minded. Which is a common problem for people like yourself.

What they should do is use genetic indicators for sociopaths, pedo’s, sexual or violent tendencies, drug addicts and alcoholic’s and eliminate them before they are born. Do it it for the benefit of society.

Agree with Paedophile's / sexual offending tendencies / Leftists / MSM China Virus Propaganda believer's/
Heroin , smack / cocaine etc addicts/ Alcoholics / Glory Hole seeking queers/ feminists / weirdo inbetweenies ,
Don't know what the fuck they are / Muslims/ elitist Jews + I've probably forgot a few to add on.

The sociopaths & violent tendencies,  😳  🤔 Hmmmm I'm fine with - for some reason 😂🤣😂👍🏻

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #178 on: January 01, 2023, 01:22:22 AM »
I’m not trolling. You’re a threat to yourself. You consider yourself a deep thinker but you’re very simple minded. Which is a common problem for people like yourself.

What they should do is use genetic indicators for sociopaths, pedo’s, sexual or violent tendencies, drug addicts and alcoholic’s and eliminate them before they are born. Do it it for the benefit of society.
what category would you put women who get drunk and abandon there young children at the local public pool to fuck strange men ?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: January 01, 2023, 03:52:27 AM »
what category would you put women who get drunk and abandon there young children at the local public pool to fuck strange men ?

Need pics for more information, pls.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2023, 03:58:56 AM »

Whores & Bad irresponsible mothers.
see them every weekend out- skirts with their arse hanging out , tops with tits out , smoking , drinking & tattoos
Piercings .

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2023, 04:08:07 AM »
Speculation that this was his burner Reddit account

Only signed up since the murders, posting frequently and exclusively with certainty about what happened, killers movements in the home etc, to the point people were calling him out on it and reporting it......then literally nothing since the arrest

He did have a confirmed Reddit account for that study survey, so we know he used the platform,not a completely crazy notion he would do this: Haven't gone through all his posts yet myself beyond the first couple of dozen, but the tone and lack of doubt does give pause, combined with the abrupt halt.
Until the insidelooking user posts again post-arrest ,hence proving it's not him, it's a curiosity

https://old.reddit.com/user/insidelooking
(Click on 'context' below each post for the immediately surrounding before & after comments)

Last post (currently) along with a sample of other users speculations:

https://old.reddit.com/r/idahomurders/comments/zymyyc/cheif_of_police_james_fry_thanking_public_for/j26xlyx/?context=3

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2023, 10:21:44 AM »
Speculation that this was his burner Reddit account

Only signed up since the murders, posting frequently and exclusively with certainty about what happened, killers movements in the home etc, to the point people were calling him out on it and reporting it......then literally nothing since the arrest

He did have a confirmed Reddit account for that study survey, so we know he used the platform,not a completely crazy notion he would do this: Haven't gone through all his posts yet myself beyond the first couple of dozen, but the tone and lack of doubt does give pause, combined with the abrupt halt.
Until the insidelooking user posts again post-arrest ,hence proving it's not him, it's a curiosity

(Click on 'context' below each post for the immediately surrounding before & after comments)

Last post (currently) along with a sample of other users speculations:

https://old.reddit.com/r/idahomurders/comments/zymyyc/cheif_of_police_james_fry_thanking_public_for/j26xlyx/?context=3

WOW. Thanks for that link just reading some of it now. The last posting that user made - with all the responses. The mods are going overtime deleting responses but leaving the initial posts as they're unsure of who the account could belong to. Will go through the rest, now.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: January 01, 2023, 11:30:13 AM »
And still no further posts from the user

I went through more and if anything I ended less skeptical than when I started, very interesting

If it does turn out to be out to be him, it also answers a lot of questions, such as
* who were the primary  targets: "X & M" (and via the killers route and the fact were not residents that "K" and "E" weren't). Went to "XE" room first then '"MK"
* Why he didn't kill the other 2 (he just liked the number 4 as a killing number and was satisfied, a bit on the spectrum, I'd guess, he did know the floorplan)
* He entered from the rear 2nd floor after parking his car in the lot just behind (drove car to close proximity in order for a quick getaway),
* watched from the bushes behind until 320am and the killing took around 20 mins and he didn't suffer any injuries in the process given the victims were sleeping
 * ADAMANT there was no sexual offence,
* He had some of knowledge of the 2 target victims prior and they knew him in some capacity, possibly because the 2 targets worked together (I believe they were waitresses at the same place and maybe he was a customer,I'm not fully across this case)
* Was initially thrilled at getting away with it, but then increasingly anxious and obsessively checking for up updates. Clearly zero remorse
Nb. He only started adding "imo" and "speculation" to his posts after apparently being told by mods to do so, without which they would have been even more certain and unwavering than they still are

Maybe it's all just internet sleuthing or a masterful troll job, but it's weird the posting stops and nothing since on top of the unnerving post content and style prior.
If the poster would just make a single new comment that would dispel the possibility but nada to-date

Update 5th Jan: looks like the user deleted their account at some point within the last couple of days, which if the wording is to be taken literally indicates this was likely not the guy(unless Reddit was involved)

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #184 on: January 01, 2023, 11:47:21 AM »

I went through more and if anything I ended less skeptical than when I started, very interesting

If it does turn out to be out to be him, it also answers a lot of questions, such as
* who were the primary  targets: "X & M" (and via the killers route and the fact were not residents that "K" and "E" weren't). Went to "XE" room first then '"MK"
* Why he didn't kill the other 2 (he just liked the number 4 as a killing number and was satisfied, a bit on the spectrum, I'd guess, he did know the floorplan)
* He entered from the rear 2nd floor after parking his car in the lot just behind (drove car to close proximity in order for a quick getaway),
* watched from the bushes behind until 320am and the killing took around 20 mins and he didn't suffer any injuries in the process given the victims were sleeping
* He had some of knowledge of the 2 target victims prior and they knew him in some capacity, possibly because the 2 targets worked together (I believe they were waitresses at the same place and maybe he was a customer,I'm not fully across this case)
* Was initially thrilled at getting away with it, but then increasingly anxious and obsessively checking for up updates. Clearly zero remorse
Nb. He only started adding "imo" and "speculation" to his posts after apparently being told by mods to do so, without which they would have been even more certain and unwavering than they still are

Maybe it's all just internet sleuthing or a masterful troll job, but it's weird the posting stops and nothing since on top of the unnerving post content and style prior.
If the poster would just make a single new comment that would dispel the possibility but nada to-date
hunter  biden did it and this is all a cover up....

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 01, 2023, 11:51:09 AM »

* watched from the bushes behind until 320am and the killing took around 15 mins and he didn't suffer any injuries in the process given the victims were sleeping
* He had some of knowledge of the 2 target victims prior, possibly because they worked together (I believe they were waitresses at the same place and maybe he was a customer,I'm not fully across this case)

Good observations. I’m assuming the poster was the arrested suspect.

He tried to be nonchalant with his posts, but his simple, straightforward, proclamations were presented as fact. His first posting date coincided with the house address.

As many pointed out, the dude was posting with a focused intention and then suddenly goes silent once the biggest announcement was made? It seemed like he thought he was going to not be caught, at one point referencing that 50% of murders remain unsolved.

Interesting stuff.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #186 on: January 01, 2023, 12:33:11 PM »
Reddit Poster mentions he/the killer got in through one of the glass doors that was unlocked. Below are just some quotes in case reddit erases anything. It will be interesting if it matches the official account of how it happened. That profile is interesting. Slowly he kept dropping more and more info.

Also that part about the killer being a "Violent Offender" and not a "Sex Offender" that the poster harps on is interesting. It fits who BK was known to try and turn himself into - big fat kid re-works himself in a tough, smart, boxer. Violent offender is more respectable in a criminal sense than a gross sex offender.

-------------

"Why would the killer leave 2 people alive at the scene? Movement was intentional. The kitchen was the entry point. So if MK/M/K was the target(s) the killers route would be kitchen and stairs. That path does not cross with XE. If XE/X/E were the target(s) the killers route would be kitchen and living room. That path does not cross with MK."
------------------------------------------
"Killer enters sliding door and exits sliding door. If K/M/KM were targets the path doesn’t cross XE. If X/E/XE were targets the path doesn’t cross KM. E and K did not reside at the home. Therefore X and M must’ve been targets."
-----------------------------------------
"Killer went XE room then MK room imo"
---------------------------------

"Speculation:

killer parked behind the house. Approached property through tree line.

Entered sliding door and left it open. Committed murders and exited sliding door.

One knife according to coroners statement.

Time of murder approximately 3:20am - 3:40am according to car fleeing scene and on camera on highway 8 approximately 3:45am.

Vehicle left skid marks upon exit."

------------------------

"Person in vehicle is wearing a hoodie with the hood up."

--------------------------------

"Killer drove to the residence. Entered sliding door at approximately 3:20am. Stabbed victims in their beds. Left through sliding door at approx. 3:35am and headed east on highway 8"

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: January 01, 2023, 12:55:24 PM »

Yeah. Very interesting thoughts. Usually: a case like this with so many posts/interest from a user and the most important part of a suspect's arrest with crickets from that user - something's up. Either that poster happened to end up in a head on collision on the way to/from work or is otherwise incapacitated. What are the chances of radio silence from someone clearly obsessed with a case enough to join an online community sub dedicated to that case?

I can't see it being a troll job because how many people would really notice? You'd want to create some serious doubt/intrigue before doing a disappearing act and this guy seems like any other poster. Nothing too controversial or direct. Really makes you think.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: January 01, 2023, 02:13:00 PM »
Yeah. Very interesting thoughts. Usually: a case like this with so many posts/interest from a user and the most important part of a suspect's arrest with crickets from that user - something's up. Either that poster happened to end up in a head on collision on the way to/from work or is otherwise incapacitated. What are the chances of radio silence from someone clearly obsessed with a case enough to join an online community sub dedicated to that case?

I can't see it being a troll job because how many people would really notice? You'd want to create some serious doubt/intrigue before doing a disappearing act and this guy seems like any other poster. Nothing too controversial or direct. Really makes you think.

Agreed im inclined to think its him until such time if/when that poster becomes active again. Fascinating potential insight into the mind of a killer in real time in the aftermath of his 'crowning achievement'. No doubt he would have started plotting another one soon enough: good that option has been curtailed

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: January 01, 2023, 02:58:10 PM »
Agreed im inclined to think its him until such time if/when that poster becomes active again. Fascinating potential insight into the mind of a killer in real time in the aftermath of his 'crowning achievement'. No doubt he would have started plotting another one soon enough: good that option has been curtailed

X2. Well said!!!

if it's him - it's a look into the cognitive defence mechanisms he's using to maybe distract/obfuscate/subvert ideas of other posters who may be onto a possible track - or maybe even gloating about it in other posts. Definitely worth a further read of this as more evidence comes out if it turns out to be him so we can match as to if he begins to panic more/change posting style closer to the exposure.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #190 on: January 01, 2023, 04:39:42 PM »
What I’m wondering is how are peoples DNA winding up in databases without their consent? The only way this would work is to match the killers DNA against family. But what if family members never consented to have their DNA in a database to be used by cops?

Explain…

People leave their DNA everywhere.  Ever drink a can of pop or a bottle of water and toss it in the garbage? Ever smoke and flick your cigarette butt into the street?  Once you abandon that item: gum, can, bottle,  cigarette  etc you also abandon any privacy and ownership rights of that item. Meaning law enforcement: state, local,  federal,  FBI etc can sieze it and search it.

In order to collect DNA from a specific person (from the person themselves and not from trace evidence or abandoned cigarette) police would need a warrant and swab your nose or mouth. The process for collecting DNA from a person is almost identical to all those fucking covid tests anyone had to take during the pandumbic.

I know of at least one cold case that was solved because of an "Ancestry. Com" database. It wasn't even the killers DNA but a son or grandsonswho used Ancestry.com.... at the time tgere was relief that the case was solved but quickly thereafter attorneys began questioning whether or not it was a rights violation.

I will say this: you dont have privacy rights over someone elses DNA. Even if their DNA is used to identify you.

Also if you elect to use Ancestry.com or 23andme. And they send you a kit to collect your DNA and you send it back to use their service to identify relatives, your DNA now belongs to them. And the question of ownership and rights to search their database by LE is no longer a question of your consent.

This is all fairly new technology,  at least from a standpoint of court decisions. It will be a few more years before the SCOTUS makes any landmark decision regarding the use of these DNA databases.

Look, im glad they caught a few killers but this does raise some serious fucking concerns.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2023, 01:19:55 AM »
Thousands of men have submitted their DNA down your throat.

Disgusting old soggy phaggot.
:D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #192 on: January 04, 2023, 11:36:06 PM »
Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger's family is "shocked" and doesn't believe he slaughtered four college students, according to a report.

"They don’t believe it to be Bryan. They can’t believe this," Monroe County Chief Public Defender Jason LaBar told NBC News. "They’re obviously shocked. This is certainly completely out of character, the allegations, and really they’re just trying to be supportive with the understanding that these four families have suffered loss."

The attorney added that the Washington State University Ph.D. student-turned-accused mass murderer told him he believes he will be found not guilty.
X

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #193 on: January 05, 2023, 12:19:58 AM »
Yeah, pretty much, but no warrant required.  Authorities send in the DNA to 23&Me and Ancestry as a John Doe and toggle "seek all DNA relatives."  I have 2,000 DNA relatives on one of those sites, and a lot them use their real names.  Easy, peasy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 05, 2023, 12:53:40 AM »
People leave their DNA everywhere.  Ever drink a can of pop or a bottle of water and toss it in the garbage? Ever smoke and flick your cigarette butt into the street?  Once you abandon that item: gum, can, bottle,  cigarette  etc you also abandon any privacy and ownership rights of that item. Meaning law enforcement: state, local,  federal,  FBI etc can sieze it and search it.

You bring up a goodpoint. Bryan Kohberger may have been in the victim's house at any time before the murders took place and left his DNA, for example at a party (college students are known to party every now and then). The presence of his DNA alone doesn't prove he killed those folks. Of course, we don't know what other evidence the authorities may have because the probable cause affidavit – the legal document used to justify Kohberger’s arrest and obtain a warrant – remains sealed. He declined to talk to the police and asked for an attorney who would have advised him to not speak to the police. Other evidence, if there is any, could be circumstantial. This is not a done deal just yet.

Update 1/5/2023: Supposedly his DNA was take off the knife sheath.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #195 on: January 05, 2023, 12:41:54 PM »
He has a Timothy mcveigh vibe to him.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: January 05, 2023, 05:33:43 PM »
look up the Affidavit..   very good read...  18 ish pages .... they had their eyes on him right away,, 

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: January 05, 2023, 06:24:18 PM »
Drives car to crime site
Leaves knife sheath at crime site

This guy is not shaping up as a criminal mastermind presently

He sure has the sociopath look down pat though

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 05, 2023, 06:33:03 PM »
Drives car to crime site

What do you mean? He had his phone off (untrackable) during the murder window. A dope would have left their phone on.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #199 on: January 05, 2023, 06:37:42 PM »
Drives car to crime site

How did Primemuscle get in the car with this guy? Schmoe-date?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!