Author Topic: Who is braving the Black Friday crowds?  (Read 5479 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Who is braving the Black Friday crowds?
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2022, 08:36:22 PM »
lol! 23 seems Tiny to me! (25 looks like it would take a half hour to inject 2 cc ‘s …. I watched mr buddy use one of the old Sustanon glass syringe it came in (it looked like a roofing nail!)  I believe it was 18 gauge … I’m still traumatized from watching that! Lol

In the 90's a guy I was getting Testoviron amps from told me he was all out but that I could get the redijects for the same price.  I took one look at that harpoon and told him to go fuck himself.  LOL. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2022, 08:48:47 PM »
In the 90's a guy I was getting Testoviron amps from told me he was all out but that I could get the redijects for the same price.  I took one look at that harpoon and told him to go fuck himself.  LOL.
lol! I just transferred it over to a 21 or 22 gauge back then … my buddy only did that once (that was enough!) then he did the same … those things were the shit! 🤘

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2022, 02:32:09 AM »
Quick oats are almost as high glycemic as table sugar.

Bad to eat unless you want to eventually get type 2 diabetes.

4g of carbs = 1 tsp sugar

34g carbs = 8 1/2 tsp sugar

Is the glycemic index still a thing though? It’s kind of useless since nobody sits down and eats a pile of potatoes or white rice by itself on an empty stomach. Having fiber, protein and fats will affect glycemic response

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2022, 03:57:15 AM »
The Black Friday-crowds = if you want to see humanity at it's finest, True Sophisticated Individuals

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2022, 01:38:30 PM »
Why don't you switch to 25g or even slin pins?

If it is testosterone we're talking about injecting, I think pushing that thick oil through a 25 gauge needle could be problematical. I used to fill the syringe using a 19 gauge which did make this an easier task. My doctor prescribes 21 gauge, but I switched it up to 22 gauge because this seems less menacing. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2022, 01:59:07 PM »

Haha I used to inject with 18g and that was fucking brutal. Legit harpoon.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2022, 01:59:47 PM »
If it is testosterone we're talking about injecting, I think pushing that thick oil through a 25 gauge needle could be problematical. I used to fill the syringe using a 19 gauge which did make this an easier task. My doctor prescribes 21 gauge, but I switched it up to 22 gauge because this seems less menacing.

Test goes thru a 29g no problem.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2022, 02:03:28 PM »
My TE Pharma grade from Iran is very thick. I drop the amp in hot water for 10 minutes and it goes through a 25 gauge no problem.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2022, 02:05:38 PM »
lol! 23 seems Tiny to me! (25 looks like it would take a half hour to inject 2 cc ‘s …. I watched mr buddy use one of the old Sustanon glass syringe it came in (it looked like a roofing nail!)  I believe it was 18 gauge … I’m still traumatized from watching that! Lol
II have a high pain threshold. This helps when using a syringe.

The finer needle might go in easier, but if it takes several minutes to inject the contents, this seems counterproductive to me. I prefer to get it over with faster, even though once the needle is in there's not much pain. When a medical assistant gives me a shot, he or she literally jabs it in and pulls it out before I have a chance to think about it. I have no problem donating blood or having blood draws for labs... I watch the vials fill... weird.   

It is hard to imagine how a insulin syringe could cause significant scaring because it is so tiny. My concern when using fragile needles is that they could break off which I suspect would be uncomfortable. I use 1/2" 30 gauge to inject HCG twice a week into my stomach area. Sometimes the needle bends which doesn't hurt but suggests it could easily break.

My doctor also prescribes Tri-mix which is injected directly into the penis. Even using a tiny gauge insulin syringe, it may cause scar tissue. To do give myself a shot in my dick, I have to put myself in a totally different headspace. On the plus side it is pretty much guaranteed to give me an erection, whereas the "blue pill" doesn't work, (oh the joys of having had a prostatectomy). It is fortunate that sex isn't foremost on my mind in my old age.

My skin has thinned as I have aged. Fortunately, the veins are easy to see since they are large and literally sit proud of the skin's surface like a 3-D road map. Your vascularity is noticeable in photos. I'm guessing you have a huge network of smaller veins just under your skin's surface.     

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2022, 03:20:05 PM »
My doctor also prescribes Tri-mix which is injected directly into the penis. Even using a tiny gauge insulin syringe, it may cause scar tissue. To do give myself a shot in my dick, I have to put myself in a totally different headspace. On the plus side it is pretty much guaranteed to give me an erection, whereas the "blue pill" doesn't work, (oh the joys of having had a prostatectomy). It is fortunate that sex isn't foremost on my mind in my old age.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2022, 03:42:30 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2022, 04:51:32 PM »
I was thinking about trying a 25 gauge (glutes) … shoulders it’s a lost cause … 25 gauge would take forever …. But the glutes have not been pinned in like 20 Years or something…. So I will try a 25 gauge there …..  slin pins are too fragile (bend) and it would take forever to get 2 cc’s in there …

Naw, it flows decent through a 25g.  Actually, all the TRT clinics here in FL give you the 25g in the package you get in the mail and you are supposed to inject in the quads.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2022, 04:59:34 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2022, 05:02:19 PM »

Here's a story from an old timer at the gym....  back in the late 80s / early 90s, a gym owner was selling homemade Finaplex in 5cc containers for $20.  This was the glass test tube types with the thick rubber stopper at the top.  He was buying them from a blood donation supply place.  So you know the test tube vials with the sealed stoppers that I am talking about...

He had only done one cycle before of test and had syringes left over that he used to draw and shoot with from the Upjohn vial.  He said he tried using it with the finaplex tube and the syringe was getting bent and everything.  So he swapped to an 18g.  He said he pushed the syringe in and it drew up just fine but it was like hammering a spike in his ass when he injected and he literally cried tears from the pain.  He was using the same syringe.  Pushing it through 1" hard rubber and then pulling it out and pushing it his ass  He didn't even know you could swap out the syringe with a fresh one.  He said he gave away all his vials to his buddy and when his buddy started getting swole up, he asked how he could handle the pain from the injections.  His buddy - who didn't know you could swap out syringes and barrels -  told him that he just pulled the stopper out and preloaded 5 syringes at a time.

He went back to the gym owner (who was an idiot himself) and was going to buy some more and the gym owner was out but had some homemade Ralgro in stock and sold it to him.  Which he said fucked him (and the others using it) up big time and left them with a swollen hard gut. 

Obviously, not a bunch of rocket scientists worked out at that gym.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2022, 05:04:17 PM »
Haha I used to inject with 18g and that was fucking brutal. Legit harpoon.
haha I accidentally did that once. I drawer it out with an 18 and forgot to change and jabbed that thing in my hip without thinking.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2022, 05:05:51 PM »
21 gauge to draw it out / 23 gauge to pin (twice a week 2 cc’s each …but if you do GH you are daily pinning your delts and that contributes to scar tissue even tho it’s an insulin pin) I can’t really avoid veins they are literally everywhere delts / glutes etc … skin is also paper thin so that made me leery to pin the glutes …. This is just to show you the kind of shape I “ walk around like” most of the year ….strict bodybuilding diet / cardio from Work and some “ super supps” veins are cross crossing everywhere!
Damn Mike,your vascularity is off the chain......looking great !!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2022, 06:30:50 PM »
Damn Mike,your vascularity is off the chain......looking great !!
Thank You! ….Appreciate that coming from you sir! 🤘

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2022, 05:47:02 AM »
Quick oats are almost as high glycemic as table sugar.

Bad to eat unless you want to eventually get type 2 diabetes.

4g of carbs = 1 tsp sugar

34g carbs = 8 1/2 tsp sugar

I assume you are talking about the little cups of microwave oats.  That you add water and throw in the microwave for 60 seconds?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2022, 06:53:11 PM »

Bullshit.  Although I no longer use, I've with the exception of a couple 23g jabs in the ass (nh) exclusively used 25g to inject delts and quads.  Zero issues pushing it through the pin.  I would draw with a 22 or 23 though.  Also, I've pushed test cyp into my tri's using a slin pin.  Again, zero issues.