Author Topic: THE END OF THE LIVER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17425 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: THE END OF THE LIVER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2022, 05:47:27 PM »
LOL...this made Yahoo, RollingStone news:

Organ-Devouring ‘Liver King’ Blasted by Bodybuilders Over Alleged Steroid Use

On Monday, Derek released a video called “The Liver King Lie,” which has now been viewed 675,000 times in under 24 hours. The hour-long exposé recounts the history of Johnson’s virality before delving into a number of emails Johnson allegedly sent to an unnamed bodybuilding coach in mid-2021, before he had officially launched his Liver King brand.

In these messages, Johnson appears to relate his plans for gaining a million social media followers within a few short months by pushing his body to its absolute limit, aided by a human growth hormone regimen that was costing him $11,000 per month. Derek also shared an even earlier, unread email that he found in the depths of his own inbox, in which the future Liver King apparently asks for a consultation and expresses interest in acquiring HGH. The request, if Johnson really made it, would indicate that he was woefully unaware of Derek’s interest in unmasking steroid users professing to be naturally buff.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/organ-devouring-liver-king-blasted-143936132.html

I’m not bagging on this LK dude for lying, whatever gets him through the night. But what I don’t understand, is why people keep bullshit evidence like this in order to “out” somebody later down the road. It’s like the guy who was shooting Roger Clemens with steroids and he kept the blood stained cotton balls. I mean, why the fuck would you hold onto something like that? That’s rhetorical, I just don’t understand people sometimes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2022, 06:16:38 PM »

I’m not bagging on this LK dude for lying, whatever gets him through the night. But what I don’t understand, is why people keep bullshit evidence like this in order to “out” somebody later down the road. It’s like the guy who was shooting Roger Clemens with steroids and he kept the blood stained cotton balls. I mean, why the fuck would you hold onto something like that? That’s rhetorical, I just don’t understand people sometimes.

So you blame the outer and not the prolific liar scamming the innocent out of their money?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2022, 06:59:30 PM »
So you blame the outer and not the prolific liar scamming the innocent out of their money?

What is the motive for all this though?

Was Derek doing this to “help” the mislead or was he doing the reveal to save face because he was exposed for being the same type of conman that he despises?

As a lot of others have pointed out none of it matters, people will believe what they want to.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2022, 07:19:27 PM »
The greater the congenital ignorance, the easier it is to feed the ego.  People are responsible for their buying into bullshit like that served up by this Liver King.

As for the LK?  The greater his wealth becomes the thicker the dirt upon which it is fostered.  These are truths which are undeniable anytime someone offers you nothing for something. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2022, 07:27:24 PM »
What is the motive for all this though?

Was Derek doing this to “help” the mislead or was he doing the reveal to save face because he was exposed for being the same type of conman that he despises?

As a lot of others have pointed out none of it matters, people will believe what they want to.

I don't follow him like that. I don't know about him being exposed as a conman. I thought his shtick was outing fake natties. Whatever his motivation, I'm always down for a liar being exposed, epecially if it helps the gullible. Now, if the gullible still fall for his shit after this and they see the outing, they're now just stupid.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2022, 07:57:06 PM »
I don't follow him like that. I don't know about him being exposed as a conman. I thought his shtick was outing fake natties. Whatever his motivation, I'm always down for a liar being exposed, epecially if it helps the gullible. Now, if the gullible still fall for his shit after this and they see the outing, they're now just stupid.

Fair.

I could be wrong, I thought Derek was exposed for selling garbage supplements that did not contain what they were advertised to.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2022, 01:35:55 AM »
Fair.

I could be wrong, I thought Derek was exposed for selling garbage supplements that did not contain what they were advertised to.

He was promoting the "miraculous muscle-building effects of Turkesterone" People were buying it up.
Someone sent it for lab-tests it came back as bunk from China, rice-powder.
Many gullible and braindead sheep said "Derek wouldnt lie to us, the tests were wrong, Im going to keep sending him my money".

Very odd times we now live in...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2022, 08:54:43 AM »
He was promoting the "miraculous muscle-building effects of Turkesterone" People were buying it up.
Someone sent it for lab-tests it came back as bunk from China, rice-powder.
Many gullible and braindead sheep said "Derek wouldnt lie to us, the tests were wrong, Im going to keep sending him my money".

Very odd times we now live in...

Being a supplement nerd I found this case to be highly interesting. I can't remember now but for some reason this supplement company called Nootropics Depot was suspicious aboout turkesterone and tested a bunch of supplement companies products, I think it was a dozen or so. Every single one of them was fake. Nootropics Depot thinks some of the supp companies bought the raw material in good faith from China. It showed up as legit on some testing too but with more advanced testing he found out that the extract was like 2% turkesterone. Don't trust the Chinese was his message. They will sell anything and trick you.
Why this turkesterone stuff is so sought after I don't know. There's no evidence it does anything in humans.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2022, 09:01:26 AM »
Being a supplement nerd I found this case to be highly interesting. I can't remember now but for some reason this supplement company called Nootropics Depot was suspicious aboout turkesterone and tested a bunch of supplement companies products, I think it was a dozen or so. Every single one of them was fake. Nootropics Depot thinks some of the supp companies bought the raw material in good faith from China. It showed up as legit on some testing too but with more advanced testing he found out that the extract was like 2% turkesterone. Don't trust the Chinese was his message. They will sell anything and trick you.
Why this turkesterone stuff is so sought after I don't know. There's no evidence it does anything in humans.

Ive been listening and reading Rob Regish's stuff for over a decade. He has studied the ecdysterones like no other. (Turk is an analog of Ecdysterone).
He said from the get-go all of the stuff out there is fake basically. (Except some foreign select Ecdy's). He loses out on a lot of money each year just by being honest.
The Ecdy's (like Turk) are only grown once a year for a short time, and then used up, and for 1/2 the year "not available".

So MASS Supps (Synthagen) refuses to keep making Syntagen for 1/2 the year because the owner is honest about it and will only use the real stuff.
I believe the real stuff comes from Siberia (dont quote me on it) but its not China. Synthetic and weak crap...

Even the good stuff is just an adaptogen (recovery). No ones getting big on plant anabolics... (Not even plants).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2022, 11:14:41 AM »
Ive been listening and reading Rob Regish's stuff for over a decade. He has studied the ecdysterones like no other. (Turk is an analog of Ecdysterone).
He said from the get-go all of the stuff out there is fake basically. (Except some foreign select Ecdy's). He loses out on a lot of money each year just by being honest.
The Ecdy's (like Turk) are only grown once a year for a short time, and then used up, and for 1/2 the year "not available".

So MASS Supps (Synthagen) refuses to keep making Syntagen for 1/2 the year because the owner is honest about it and will only use the real stuff.
I believe the real stuff comes from Siberia (dont quote me on it) but its not China. Synthetic and weak crap...

Even the good stuff is just an adaptogen (recovery). No ones getting big on plant anabolics... (Not even plants).

It was the Russians who claimed to use it. For example to extend the anabolic effects of steroids when you had to go clean before a competition. There are Ecdysterone supplements sold in Russian pharmacies actually, made from a plant called Leuzea Carthmoides which is not the most sought after source, which I forget. I used some Russian stuff when I was like 14 or 15 lol. I used Bulgarian pharma Tribestan, Bulgarian creatine phosphate oral ampoules, which I thought actually worked and would like to see again, and Retibol. Lol.

More recently it has been said ecdysterone works through an estrogen receptor

I wouldd go with the Russian pharma stuff if I were to try it. Bigger chance that the stuff is actually in there. At least the presentation looks cooler lol.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2022, 03:24:09 PM »

No, total shit bag move. But I’m probably discounting the severity of it because he’s taking them for peanuts. It’s not like what Madoff did.

The thing about these guys who turn on their friends is, they’re piece of shit rats from the beginning. They obviously think this through from the start and we’re never truly a confidant of that person. More of a sociopath than the grifter LK.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2022, 03:48:28 PM »
You're sterile now after 25 years on bio-identical hormones aren't you, Bhanky?

I have a 3 year old son who is clearly my clone

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2022, 04:00:51 PM »
I have a 3 year old son who is clearly my clone

Well, considering you have him with supervised visitation rights. He is barely your son.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2022, 04:38:08 PM »
A TRT clinic prescribing 12ius of growth a day. lmao. And lets be real about this Liver King dude. With the amount of coin he has coming in, he probably belongs to a half dozen or more TRT clinics is my guess.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2022, 04:40:27 PM »
So any cliffs of the fall out from this? I opened the video in the OP and it was an hour long and the guy had the same crooked mouth incel face as jason blaha. I'm not watching that lmao.

Liver fella got caught taking steroids? I doubt that'll be his end as only a moron would think he's natural. It's like O'Hearn's dealer snitching on him and expecting to destroy his career.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2022, 04:49:52 PM »
A TRT clinic prescribing 12ius of growth a day. lmao. And lets be real about this Liver King dude. With the amount of coin he has coming in, he probably belongs to a half dozen or more TRT clinics is my guess.

I have had HRT clinics tell me there is no limit to how much HGH they are allowed to prescribe unlike test which they have very clear limits they will prescribe but at the prices they charge you would have to be rich to afford an effective dosage anyway

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2022, 05:03:05 PM »
Who?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2022, 05:42:06 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2022, 06:23:30 PM »
Liver King
Rodney King
Burger King

Help me out with others…
a

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2022, 06:50:45 PM »
Liver King
Rodney King
Burger King

Help me out with others…
Stephen King, Don King, Larry King and BB King

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2022, 06:55:27 PM »
Liver King
Rodney King
Burger King

Help me out with others…
the reverend Martin Luther King

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2022, 07:52:21 PM »
Yes yes!

Thank you gentleman.
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2022, 08:01:05 PM »
Liver King
Rodney King
Burger King

Help me out with others…
Nimrod King
Jeff King
King Kamali
Shizzo

Keeping it bodybuilding related.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2022, 11:29:27 PM »
Even Greg Douchebag isn’t only on TRT. Dude is just as big of a liar as the fried liver king gimmick