Author Topic: Blackout on YouTube  (Read 2729 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Blackout on YouTube
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2022, 11:52:19 PM »
I want liberty. And an Icelandic ass model. For my pecker wood. And it's hot here. I could go for a bowl of mint chocolate chip with my privilege.

And moar wishes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2022, 12:02:40 AM »
It was unsubstantiated nonsense produced by opportunusts. It will serve only to tar people with valid criticisms and relegate them to the microchip/mini razor blades/foiliest of hats camp in the eyes of vax proponents.

It's the harmful opposite of what rational advocates of informed consent want. So much so that if I wanted to construct a strawman that would redirect attention away from actual research, that's the kind of thing I'd put out there, complete with pictures of bigfoot.

I still get invitations to a local antivax group where every lunatic theory gets treated as absolute fact without an ounce of critical reflection. Why idk because they really didn't appreciate me the one time I went, lol. I bet they're sitting in the park right now jerking each other off over that movie and not saying a word about the Thai follow up study, or recent publications from Germany, or the Lancet Haematology article over a year ago about the mechanism of VITT, or anything with which someone from "the other side" would engage.

I still get invitations to a local antivax group where every lunatic theory gets treated as absolute fact without an ounce of critical reflection. Why idk because they really didn't appreciate me the one time I went, lol. I bet they're sitting in the park right now jerking each other off over that movie and not saying a word about the Thai follow up study, or recent publications from Germany, or the Lancet Haematology article over a year ago about the mechanism of VITT, or anything with which someone from "the other side" would engage.

Sounds just like the Pro Vaxxers , Paid Muppets , MSM , B Gates / Fauci etc etc

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2022, 12:52:15 AM »
Not sure what the issue is here.  If you want to get rid of blacks, you need interracial couples, esp BM with WW bc 80% of their offspring reject black.  Over several generations the process removes the black phenotype in favor of a white or mulatto type.  Don't get you peckerwoods and sour mayonnaise individuals sometimes?  What more do y'all want?

I prefer ranch more

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2022, 01:08:01 AM »

Sounds just like the Pro Vaxxers , Paid Muppets , MSM , B Gates / Fauci etc etc

I like shitting on the loonies in the park because they're mostly dimbulb boomers who believe everything they see online, but at least they never betrayed the public's trust.

The loss of trust is the upside to betrayal. Less faith and more suspicion when it comes to government is a good result.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2022, 01:37:05 AM »
Install Adblock Plus and you won't have to deal with ads anymore.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2022, 01:48:14 AM »
Might do. Beats paying those fucking commissars like I used to.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2022, 03:13:53 AM »

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2022, 03:32:54 AM »
almost every single advertisement on Youtube is black people, if they are not on screen they are narrating.
To get a gig these days I think being black and speak ghetto are the only requirements

Ads are made by advertising agencies to state the obvious set up

Advertising agencies are brim full of inner city hipster woke creatives, and increasingly Millennials who are now moving into more senior positions  and have been brought up on all this, in addition to the skewed social circles they move in

Basically, its a virtue signalling epicentre where they can feel good about how they are driving diversity and get kudos from their peers at the annual awards dinners

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2022, 06:29:18 AM »
It's entirely possible that Patton was assassinated.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2022, 07:06:36 AM »
if they wanted to get rid of black DNA they wouldn't be letting the entire continent of Africa multiply like rabbits

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2022, 07:12:49 AM »
if they wanted to get rid of black DNA they wouldn't be letting the entire continent of Africa multiply like rabbits

the west keeps feeding the fuckers

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2022, 07:15:55 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2022, 07:31:14 AM »
the west keeps feeding the fuckers

The way you regard them as useless eaters is sort of how I view most of humanity. Maybe I make the cut, probably not, but keeping about 6% seems generous to me.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2022, 07:32:43 AM »
The way you regard them as useless eaters is sort of how I view most of humanity. Maybe I make the cut, probably not, but keeping about 6% seems generous to me.

Agreed
We dont belong on this planet, we are a fucking cancer

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2022, 07:41:54 AM »
I really don't understand why people get their nose so out of joint over a little depopulation agenda. Go to the mall for a few hours and tell me it's not for the best.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2022, 07:46:27 AM »
I really don't understand why people get their nose so out of joint over a little depopulation agenda. Go to the mall for a few hours and tell me it's not for the best.
you don't need to depopulate, the earth will do it for us. we knock shit out of balance and it knocks it right back. tsunamis, plague, wildfires

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2022, 08:11:07 AM »
you don't need to depopulate, the earth will do it for us. we knock shit out of balance and it knocks it right back. tsunamis, plague, wildfires

Then why exhaust finite resources and doom humanity's future just to support billions of mouthbreathers for an extra few generations?

It's high time for some herd management.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2022, 10:42:06 AM »
I really don't understand why people get their nose so out of joint over a little depopulation agenda. Go to the mall "Worldstar" website for a few hours and tell me it's not for the best.

fixed

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2022, 12:55:20 AM »
Hi Klaus Schwab. ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2022, 01:05:18 AM »

Dont forget lethal pandemics! (Like the common cold, etc)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2022, 01:29:32 AM »
Hi Klaus Schwab. ;D

Zis ees not so.

[pets white cat]
But ve are haf most vunderbar opportunish, mein freund.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2022, 01:55:46 AM »
The $14.99/mo I pay for YouTube Premium removes all commercials. When you guys grow up and get a job, try investing fifty cents a day to avoid the woke ads and nonsensical 30 second commercials your forced to watch just to realize that video you clicked on is pure clickbait.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2022, 02:16:34 AM »
I'll never give those censorious fuckers another penny.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2022, 02:55:36 AM »

Then why do good people die young and we have such a huge amount of useless criminal tards still alive?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2022, 03:21:13 AM »
The $14.99/mo I pay for YouTube Premium removes all commercials. When you guys grow up and get a job, try investing fifty cents a day to avoid the woke ads and nonsensical 30 second commercials your forced to watch just to realize that video you clicked on is pure clickbait.

Popup blocker does the same job. Just use a browser instead of the app.