Author Topic: Brinton told to Pack its Bags & Fcuk off  (Read 4201 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Brinton told to Pack its Bags & Fcuk off
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2022, 11:29:53 PM »

Dream job...lol.   A nuclear engineer average pay is about 250k and up to about 500k.  He only got the job because he was in practicality a cheap hire...not so much because of being non-binary although im sure that the Biden Administration thought it was look inclusive with him around. 

In any event , it goes to show that pieces of human shit comes in all varieties

Right, but crazy pensions and medical for life and other perks.
Dumb kvny just lost a lot...

Hopefully hangs itself soon.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2022, 11:58:10 PM »

God that thing is fucking repulsive would love to punch the cunt

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2022, 02:35:55 AM »

Dream job...lol.   A nuclear engineer average pay is about 250k and up to about 500k.  He only got the job because he was in practicality a cheap hire...not so much because of being non-binary although im sure that the Biden Administration thought it was look inclusive with him around. 

In any event , it goes to show that pieces of human shit comes in all varieties

With the public spotlight he would have made at least tens of millions on the side promoting The Message. Guy was set for life imo.

But fair enough. Wtf do we know? I do drywall and you work in a call center or something.

Yes, cis people steal shit too. But it's more than coincidence that the flamboyant guy in a dress, after being featured in global news, risks big financial rewards and public adulation in exchange for a couple suitcases.

Are you trying to make the case that he's not a loon? Dude's nutty as squirrel poop. Clearly. I'm not hating here. I feel bad for him. His issues took away what would have been a pretty good life.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2022, 05:19:45 AM »
God that thing is fucking repulsive would love to punch the cunt

Repeatedly till I tired & Then start over again, oh & Pant shitter Biden.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2022, 09:34:34 AM »

Repeatedly till I tired & Then start over again, oh & Pant shitter Biden.

Definitely mate, if I saw biden and knew I would get away with zero legal repercussions I’d punch him full force right in his decrepit old pedophile face

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2022, 09:39:24 AM »
I try hard to be nice-  but damn, that disgusting creature really needs to drive head-first into a wood chipper.

So disgusting.
a

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2022, 10:51:24 AM »
With the public spotlight he would have made at least tens of millions on the side promoting The Message. Guy was set for life imo.

List is a little old, but he definitely would've been in that $25,000-50,000 fee range -

https://www.moneytalksnews.com/slideshows/32-people-who-command-the-fattest-speaking-fees/ .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2022, 11:27:24 AM »
Definitely mate, if I saw biden and knew I would get away with zero legal repercussions I’d punch him full force right in his decrepit old pedophile face

Yep same here

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2022, 11:28:06 AM »
I try hard to be nice-  but damn, that disgusting creature really needs to drive head-first into a wood chipper.

So disgusting.

it certainly does only very Slowly .

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2022, 12:59:25 PM »
And there are people on this forum that purportedly voted for the demented maroon that hired this deviant.  If they remain silent and  protest not against the creature it is proof enough there is no honor in them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2022, 01:17:26 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2022, 02:11:23 PM »

The battering I would inflict upon his mong face. Historic.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2022, 04:15:04 PM »

A firing squad should be suitable punishment

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2022, 07:04:15 PM »
Did Matt-Damon-with-chromosome-damage ever wear his luggage victim's clothing

An ugly guy with major issues....

...promoted by the kind of people who hate people of European descent and think you're sad if you're against pedophilia:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of dumb gaslighting tactic on Getbig :D is it to tell people that they're unhappy if they don't want men in women's bathrooms...  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2022, 08:40:14 PM »
And there are people on this forum that purportedly voted for the demented maroon that hired this deviant.  If they remain silent and  protest not against the creature it is proof enough there is no honor in them.

There is No Honour or Back Bone - only excuses & Lies.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2022, 08:03:27 AM »
There is No Honour or Back Bone - only excuses & Lies.

True, brother.  Such as they pull their finger from their butthole, lick it and stick it back up there to see which way their "wind" is blowing.

Foul craven creatures indeed.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2022, 12:17:07 PM »
True, brother.  Such as they pull their finger from their butthole, lick it and stick it back up there to see which way their "wind" is blowing.

Foul craven creatures indeed.

yes - Clearly Leftist liberalism has a very damaging effect on there Views & perceptions
I'd liken it to some sort of Mind altering brainwashing.

Just look at the amount of Nonsense & Fuckwittery they post on Here & come rushing
to defend - Bizarre behaviour - They are fortunate they're living in these times & western countries. If it were many years ago or they lived in some muslim countries they so like to defend They'd be Hung/ whipped/ or stoned just goes to show just how
fucked up they Truly are.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2022, 03:25:00 PM »
Biden appointed GOVT official... (Tranny thief)...

Not exactly. Brinton was a career civil service employee who was hired into that position as a nuclear waste official at the U.S. Department of Energy. He was not appointed by anyone, including Joe Biden. He may have been fired but it is more likely he was given the opportunity to resign. Being accused/charged with a felony crime is not the same as being convicted of one...in his case two. Oddly enough, in the U.S. a person is considered innocent until proven guilty.

Cannot imagine what his defense would be since he was captured on video during both thefts. It will be interesting to see if he pleads guilty rather than going to trial. He is probably out on bail now. Bail was set at $15,000. He would have to pay a 15% non-refundable bail bond premium for a total of $2,250.

Supposedly his net worth is 1 M. No doubt he was paid a fairly hefty salary. He could have bought expensive luggage rather than stealing it. No doubt he's got a "screw loose" and is a kleptomaniac. Kleptomania is considered a mental health disorder. Not sure how that works as a defense. A jury is unlikely to sympathetic towards him. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2022, 03:39:35 PM »
Not exactly. Brinton was a career civil service employee who was hired into that position as a nuclear waste official at the U.S. Department of Energy. He was not appointed by anyone, including Joe Biden. He may have been fired but it is more likely he was given the opportunity to resign. Being accused/charged with a felony crime is not the same as being convicted of one...in his case two. Oddly enough, in the U.S. a person is considered innocent until proven guilty.

Cannot imagine what his defense would be since he was captured on video during both thefts. It will be interesting to see if he pleads guilty rather than going to trial. He is probably out on bail now. Bail was set at $15,000. He would have to pay a 15% non-refundable bail bond premium for a total of $2,250.

Supposedly his net worth is 1 M. No doubt he was paid a fairly hefty salary. He could have bought expensive luggage rather than stealing it. No doubt he's got a "screw loose" and is a kleptomaniac. Kleptomania is considered a mental health disorder. Not sure how that works as a defense. A jury is unlikely to sympathetic towards him. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

You seem to have wasted a lot of time researching this nonsense

The bolded bit sounds like a line from bhanks

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2022, 03:52:27 PM »

Don't you live in the UK? You should know how the law works since it is the same there as it is here. If Bhanks uses that "line" he's right on. Maybe you are confused because the media often treats people as being guilty until proved innocent. The media has no legal power and therefore cannot send people to prison.

The only "research" I did was to check Nevada law regarding bail and Brinton's net worth. The rest of my post is common knowledge among educated people.

On Getbig, many folks prefer to gossip and speculate as opposed to learning the facts, that way they can make up rules at will. Of course, these rules have no value. But then, who cares? 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2022, 04:09:38 PM »

Anyone who chooses to be a polesmoker or to use "they/them" pronouns has a screw loose.
~

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2022, 04:31:38 PM »
Anyone who chooses to be a polesmoker or to use "they/them" pronouns has a screw loose.

This is your opinion, which you are entitled to. The term screw loose means the same thing as crazy which sometimes is defined as having a mental disorder but can also be used to describe someone who is outlandish or strange. I agree that Samuel's behavior and appearance is both outlandish and strange which confirms 'they/them' has at least a couple of screws loose.  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2022, 04:35:24 PM »

My thought exactly!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2022, 09:27:26 PM »

Yet again it's prime white Knighting for the Weirdo Freak - FFS any Queer / Faggott / Weirdo & he's Chomping at The Bit to Defend them.

No weirdo freak hasn't been convicted yet only as Prime admitted there's plenty of
Video footage of Him taking other peoples bags - He's as guilty as can Be.

Just set fire to it & be Rid of It.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2022, 10:53:05 PM »

looks like the kind of guy who would be into go-ruck and assault bikes....