Author Topic: Merry jakkked Christmas fuckers  (Read 5042 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Merry jakkked Christmas fuckers
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2022, 04:51:33 PM »
Had a great workout today gents

10 sets of dips with 45lbs reps 30-15
10 sets chins bw reps 15-10

6’1.5” 235

Merry Christmas gents.

30 minute Peleton

Superset workout after with 20lb dumbbells

3 sets 20x lateral raises with 3 sets 20x one armed curls
3 sets 20x front raises with 3 sets 15-18 hammer curls
3 sets 20x rear delt raises with 3 sets 15x concentration curls.

6’4” 250lbs Anglo Teutonic genetics.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2022, 04:59:30 PM »
i have a friend 6ft1 215 he looks the same size as a street person , rob needs to build his endurance like tyson fury if he wants respect
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2022, 05:06:45 PM »

P.S. - fun fact, 98% of senile, old, ham slappers fall on ice and break a rib at some point in their old age.

🤣

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BASTARD!  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2022, 05:10:01 PM »
the best strength balance of size n speed come from mcdonald cheesburgers
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2022, 05:12:55 PM »
the best strength balance of size n speed come from mcdonald cheesburgers,grass clippings,and lead paint chips
FIXED

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2022, 08:23:27 PM »

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2022, 12:06:57 AM »
movie star good looks
looks like he's confused by the smell of air...

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2022, 04:15:06 PM »
Pamith, why do you think Rob is a psychopath?
Tbh I'm psychic, but in all fairness most bodybuilders are narcissistic, meaning narcissistic personality disorder, and some may be malignant narcissists, which is pretty much being a psychopath or antisocial personality disorder or in some cases borderline personality disorder (crazy people)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2022, 12:36:35 AM »
All of the above plus whole eggs.

I don't have intestinal issues like Hanky but I eat very low carb M-F and loosen up a bit on the weekend.

"Meat" in this case is meat (any kind including fish) and whole eggs.  Animals.

Fiber is only in plants.  There is zero fiber in meat so it is a zero fiber diet.

You do not need fiber for digestion or crapping.  Bacteria creates the stool.

This is the "diet" that is the least reactive for people.

This way of eating also has positive effects on bloodwork.

I eat meat, eggs, cheese, heavy cream, olive oil, coconut oil, halfnhalf, nuts, so very low carb.

The heavy carb and fiber diet Bhanky eats is causing gas and bloating and IBS/Crohns.

Thanks.

Think I'm going to go back on a low/no carb diet.

Try and stay close as possible to meat and eggs. Always got lean on no carbs and had energy to spare. Never really had mental fog either.... come to think of it my joints never got achy on no carb diet either.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2022, 01:37:37 AM »
Looking jacked Rob.

Hope everyone eats well and smashes lots of pussy this holiday season, even if it's not your wife/gf/bf/MIL.

Deviled eggs are the shit, i ate like 10 of them earlier.

We cooked wagyu ribeyes and trout on my dad's smoker. Homemade apple pies, potato salad, asparagus wrapped in prosciutto provolone cheese and dijon mustard, black eyed peas, homemade fudge, seafood gumbo, seasoned rice and mashed red potatoes.

Shit was dope as fuck.

My GF wore a spandex candy cane outfit last night.

I tore a hole in the rear of it and buttfucked her on the couch with my Santa hat on.

Merry Christmas!

LOL

POST OF THE MONTH! 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2022, 08:50:00 AM »
Tbh I'm psychic, but in all fairness most bodybuilders are narcissistic, meaning narcissistic personality disorder, and some may be malignant narcissists, which is pretty much being a psychopath or antisocial personality disorder or in some cases borderline personality disorder (crazy people)

Pamith, I know it's draining but I need to ask you to tap into your psychic powers one last time. In the photograph below you'll see Rocky - a Serval cat. He's exactly the same size as a Cheetah and terribly violent and aggressive. He's been known to kill various household pets after being trained for this purpose by his cruel owner.

Rocky has been on the run for a while now after escaping from his captor. May you at least tell us if he's alive or dead? If he's alive, might you be able to access his mind and see if you can recognize any scenery that might give away his location? We need closure, Pamith.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2022, 09:16:17 AM »
Pamith, I know it's draining but I need to ask you to tap into your psychic powers one last time. In the photograph below you'll see Rocky - a Serval cat. He's exactly the same size as a Cheetah and terribly violent and aggressive. He's been known to kill various household pets after being trained for this purpose by his cruel owner.

Rocky has been on the run for a while now after escaping from his captor. May you at least tell us if he's alive or dead? If he's alive, might you be able to access his mind and see if you can recognize any scenery that might give away his location? We need closure, Pamith.

How can he keep both chickens and that cat? Why doesn't the cat eat the chickens?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2022, 09:18:19 AM »
You should apply for movie role - freaking animal scary to most people. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2022, 09:22:20 AM »
How can he keep both chickens and that cat? Why doesn't the cat eat the chickens?

he takes the chicken across first, comes back for the cat, ,takes the chicken back, leaves it and takes the grain  and then goes back and gets the chicken

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2022, 09:31:17 AM »

The cat was mauling everything in the area when it was around; probably dead now. The chickens are a recent addition. Would be funny if Rocky came back and caused a bloodbath, though. Brian would probably snap him in two like a skateboard.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2022, 09:32:54 AM »
You should apply for movie role - freaking animal scary to most people.
It wouldn’t work Tom Cruise would shit his pants every time Rob looked at him

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2022, 09:34:28 AM »

- Perhaps they were bonded when young..
- Perhaps the cruel owner is Arnold and warned the cat "Now remember.. I can break your neck like a chickens if you harm the chickens"..
- Perhaps the chickens are on PEDs and more powerful, violent and aggressive than the cat..

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2022, 12:27:50 PM »
he takes the chicken across first, comes back for the cat, ,takes the chicken back, leaves it and takes the grain  and then goes back and gets the chicken

;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2022, 01:01:30 PM »

lol

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2022, 11:38:36 AM »

That animal is dead

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2022, 11:51:39 AM »
That animal is dead

Pamith, thank you. Not the answer we were hoping for but I do hope that this sad news will allow us all to move on and grieve in our own ways. A Rocky tribute thread shall be created in due course.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2022, 12:04:14 PM »
That animal is dead

Any word on the skateboard?

This has been keeping me up at night!