Author Topic: inflamated shoulders  (Read 4589 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
inflamated shoulders
« on: April 28, 2006, 12:50:36 PM »
recently i got back to training after a long layoff and after about 2 months i managed to inflamate my joints so badly that it hurt so bad even when sleeping. never had a problem before ...i did change my benching style to 1/2 reps and it triggerred the inflamation. i have very strong and well developed triceps and delts and a weak chest ..and small:(...so i talked to a doctor and didn't get anything outof it...i tried everything

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: inflamated shoulders
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 07:16:42 PM »
I have no idea what the hell you are talking about when you say "inflamate"

I'm actually holding in my laughter

Bast175

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 09:58:12 PM »
stop doing the exercises that aggravate your shoulders.

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 12:13:06 AM »
recently i got back to training after a long layoff and after about 2 months i managed to inflamate my joints so badly that it hurt so bad even when sleeping. never had a problem before ...i did change my benching style to 1/2 reps and it triggerred the inflamation. i have very strong and well developed triceps and delts and a weak chest ..and small:(...so i talked to a doctor and didn't get anything outof it...i tried everything

If it continues I would see an orthopedic.  Shoulder inflamation can be a hundred different things, but it soulds like you could have bone spurs on the head of the humerus.  If that is the case then the spurs are eating away at the cartlidge in the shoulder.  I had this problem in addition to a slough of others.  Most people think that if their are bone spurs in the shoulder then it will always hurt, but thats not the case at all. 

Just get it checked out man.  Good luck