Author Topic: More classified documents found  (Read 16007 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: More classified documents found
« Reply #250 on: November 23, 2023, 11:26:16 AM »
Like Coach, you too frequently speak of 'they' as if there is some other species of human called, they. In my experience there is no 'they', meaning one unique unit or group of people with absolute commonality, but a collection for people with differing and occasionally similar views on various subjects. At this point as far as we know there is no us versus them like in some of those ‘60’s science fiction films i.e., 1967s 'They Came from Beyond Space' or the 1990 - 1991 series, 'They Came from Outer Space.'

Pretty obvious who Coach is talking about.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: November 23, 2023, 11:50:30 AM »
Pretty obvious who Coach is talking about.

It is not obvious to me. But then, I think of people as individuals, some with similarities and some very dissimilar. Stereotype is a bad and often misused word in my opinion.

Do you and Coach know the same they? Or are there different types of they?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #252 on: November 23, 2023, 11:53:29 AM »
I was listening to Sam Harris being interviewed. Sam has a PhD in Neuroscience and atheist who often debates people on his podcast as well as colleges. He destroyed William Lane Criag and Ben Shapiro on religion. He was asked why he wouldn't have Alex Jones or Trump on his show, even though he has many people he disagrees with on it. He said mainly because they would spew forth so much BS that there wouldn't be enough time in the world to dissect each lie or misinformation. There is simply no way to debate with disingenuous bad actors. There is no value in it for him or the audience.

And there in lies part of your problem. Sam Harris

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: November 23, 2023, 12:09:14 PM »
It is not obvious to me. But then, I think of people as individuals, some with similarities and some very dissimilar. Stereotype is a bad and often misused word in my opinion.

Do you and Coach know the same they? Or are there different types of they?

Bruh.  He was talking about you and the handful of other liberals on the board, but I'm sure you know that. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2023, 12:30:40 PM »
Bruh.  He was talking about you and the handful of other liberals on the board, but I'm sure you know that.

I did not. Are you sure we are who he was referencing? If so, he could easily have identified us independently since there are so few of us known liberals on this board.

The rest of them are either too chickenshit or smart to identify as such, depending on how someone wants to look at it. No doubt there are other folks who choose to remain anonymous. Obviously, I believe people should stand up for their beliefs regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #255 on: November 23, 2023, 12:43:10 PM »
In keeping with the spirit of the day, Happy Thanksgiving to you from all of us (they) whoever they are.

Just curios, can you explain for me and them, the logistics of this 'open debate' you frequently mention? Are you suggesting a Zoom meeting perhaps?

For someone who comes off thinking they know everything via Google, seems you should be able to figure this out but here, I'll humor you. Just about any Trump hating leftist.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: November 23, 2023, 08:05:03 PM »
I did not. Are you sure we are who he was referencing? If so, he could easily have identified us independently since there are so few of us known liberals on this board.

The rest of them are either too chickenshit or smart to identify as such, depending on how someone wants to look at it. No doubt there are other folks who choose to remain anonymous. Obviously, I believe people should stand up for their beliefs regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

You are seriously saying you have not seen Coach repeatedly ask you, Lurker, and Agnostic to debate him live? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #257 on: November 23, 2023, 09:09:27 PM »
You are seriously saying you have not seen Coach repeatedly ask you, Lurker, and Agnostic to debate him live?

He has. He’s even addressed it.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #258 on: November 24, 2023, 07:08:39 AM »
I did not. Are you sure we are who he was referencing?
If so, he could easily have identified us independently since there are so few of us known glory-hole cock-suckers liberals on this board.

The rest of them are either too chickenshit or smart to identify as such, depending on how someone wants to look at it. No doubt there are other folks who choose to remain anonymous. Obviously, I believe people should stand up for their beliefs regardless of whether I agree with them or not. (As I suck cock while my wife is dying a horrible death).

Worthless vile libturd cock-sucker...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #259 on: November 24, 2023, 12:18:29 PM »
Use your common sense.  If the POTUS is the only person in the country who can declassify any document (a fact), then he does not have to follow "procedures" imposed by some other person or entity.  That would mean he is not the ultimate declassification authority.  What you are reading refers to everyone except the POTUS.

Well then, in that case why has his legal team not made this the central claim in his defense then?

Because as dumb as they are, they also know it isn't true. 

Also, you would actually have to be the POTUS at the time of declassification in order to declassify it.  They were still classified when the feds seized them.  And Trumpy was NOT the POTUS then.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: November 24, 2023, 12:20:20 PM »
What makes James Risch and Louis Jacobson  authorities on the President's ability to declassify anything. Also, Louis qualified his opinion when he wrote "mostly true."

What context did James Risch leave out that was relevant to Trumps alleged actions?
Again, what gives you the idea that James Risch is an authority on these matters?
Broad does not mean absolute.
Who are these so-called experts?
Ultimately responsibility does not mean without any constraints. Nor does the President’s ability to appoint people to do these tasks for him mean there aren’t procedures for declassification. 
The definition of primarily is-  for the most part; mainly. This is not the same as saying the President’s  authority is absolute. It is quite the opposite.
Steven Aftergood is a critic of U.S. government secrecy policy. He directs the Federation of American Scientists project on Government Secrecy and is the author of the Federation publication Secrecy News. What about any of this qualifies him as an expert on the President’s abilities to do anything. What Stephen Aftergood says and believes has no relevancy to this matter.
Big whoop-de-do!
So, Robert F. Turneer is the associate director of the University of Virginia’s Center of National Security Law. Below is an outline of who they are and what they do. Why should anyone care what Robert F. Turner thinks or says with regards to the Presidents authority?

The center is the hub for national security law activities at the Law School, and cooperates with student groups, faculty members, the Public Service Center and Career Development, and outside organizations to coordinate speakers, events, summer and postgraduate employment, and pro bono opportunities.
Rewritten by multiple Presidents means exactly what?
Blog Lawfare?  So now we are going by what is said on a blog. Really?
It is  interesting that you included some of these comments in your response because they are not helpful for Trump’s defense in the classified documents charges against him.
It is not clear to me why you included Trump’s comments on November 8, 2023, in a rally in Hialeah. Was this an error?
Though out your response you’ve relied on comments from people who have no legal authority but rather just opinions. I kind of get it though. Just as is most often the case with how government is run there is a large margin of error. Too many cooks spoil the soup kind of thing. The use of the word murky is apt when it comes to constitutional law.

All this is likely for nothing. Whether Trump had absolute authority to declassify the stolen documents, is not what will sink him. What is more likely is his constant shooting off his mouth both vocally and in his posts that will get him in the end. He is his own worst enemy.

Oh damn.... EPIC BRUTALITY!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: November 24, 2023, 12:21:36 PM »
I came across this video of you teaching firearms

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8yaNjcN/

Can you share the video of you teaching LE?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: November 24, 2023, 12:23:51 PM »
This is why I keep calling for open debates. They can’t engage in debate because I don’t think they really keep up on the issues. They learn as they go by googling their responses. They let google decipher what’s right and wrong

You can't post anything factual or coherent even with the internet at your fingertips.  This is why no one is wasting time debating a retard.  Your "debate" is nothing but parroting InfoWars or clickbait nonsense.  You have fallen tits over ass for every little CT that has come down the pipeline no matter how ridiculous it seems. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: November 24, 2023, 12:24:59 PM »
I was listening to Sam Harris being interviewed. Sam has a PhD in Neuroscience and atheist who often debates people on his podcast as well as colleges. He destroyed William Lane Criag and Ben Shapiro on religion. He was asked why he wouldn't have Alex Jones or Trump on his show, even though he has many people he disagrees with on it. He said mainly because they would spew forth so much BS that there wouldn't be enough time in the world to dissect each lie or misinformation. There is simply no way to debate with disingenuous bad actors. There is no value in it for him or the audience.

100%

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: November 24, 2023, 12:25:59 PM »
He has. He’s even addressed it.

With the exact same logic that everyone else has used.  No one is wasting time debating a retard.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #265 on: November 24, 2023, 01:00:57 PM »

It's Just as well he doesn't have Pedo Joe & his son on
The Lies & BS Not to mention what would be Plagiarized,
those 2 would make everyone else look like Saints. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: November 25, 2023, 04:34:49 PM »

When did I say that I was unaware of Coach's debate schtick? In fact, I have occasionally responded to his debate request posts. To date, he does not follow up on his initial debate comments. I suspect he is full of hot air and nothing more.

When someone uses the term 'they' to reference others as opposed to simply naming them, that person is generalizing and stereotyping. There is no one they. Everyone is unique in there own way.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #267 on: November 25, 2023, 05:16:14 PM »
I quite often admire your patience with the retarded leftists here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: November 25, 2023, 08:53:16 PM »

aren't you sweet

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2023, 11:57:36 AM »
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 27, 2023, 10:28:04 AM »

:)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2024, 05:41:29 PM »
Not surprised.  And the media will say nothing about the double standard. 

Special Counsel Probe of Biden’s Classified Documents Is Complete
Lengthy report will criticize Biden and is set to be released as soon as this week
By Aruna Viswanatha and Sadie Gurman
Updated Feb. 6, 2024
https://archive.is/RrWtK#selection-5631.0-5701.21

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2024, 12:28:29 PM »
Hypocrites.   ::)

Special counsel: Biden ‘willfully’ disclosed classified materials
By Eric Tucker, Lindsay Whitehurst, Zeke Miller and Colleen Long / Associated Press
https://www.staradvertiser.com/2024/02/08/breaking-news/biden-wont-call-for-redactions-in-special-counsel-report/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2024, 12:31:10 PM »
Not surprised.  And the media will say nothing about the double standard. 

Special Counsel Probe of Biden’s Classified Documents Is Complete
Lengthy report will criticize Biden and is set to be released as soon as this week
By Aruna Viswanatha and Sadie Gurman
Updated Feb. 6, 2024
https://archive.is/RrWtK#selection-5631.0-5701.21

Another case of "extremely careless". Laws and prison are just for the little people.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: February 08, 2024, 12:32:00 PM »
Another case of "extremely careless". Laws and prison are just for the little people.

Truth.