Author Topic: Bonac's Kidneys  (Read 5602 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Bonac's Kidneys
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2023, 08:58:43 AM »
Bonac's kidneys are blacker than Vince Goodrum wearing a Kunta Kinte t-shirt to a BLM rally in New Orleans...at night, during Black History Month.
;D

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2023, 09:48:06 AM »
Watched Heavy Muscle Radio with Palumbo and Aceto, they touched on this, they reiterated no need for orals and also stated there is no steroid that affects the kidneys, steroids specifically orals affects the liver. Bonac is true in terms of saying training especially over training does impact the kidneys, ask anyone who has gotten rhabdomyolysis they'll confirm this, hydration, high blood pressure, diuretics..these affect the kidneys.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2023, 09:56:41 AM »
Watched Heavy Muscle Radio with Palumbo and Aceto, they touched on this, they reiterated no need for orals and also stated there is no steroid that affects the kidneys, steroids specifically orals affects the liver. Bonac is true in terms of saying training especially over training does impact the kidneys, ask anyone who has gotten rhabdomyolysis they'll confirm this, hydration, high blood pressure, diuretics..these affect the kidneys.

:o

Now ordering x12 bottles of dbol, x15 bottles of var and x15 bottles of prov.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2023, 09:59:33 AM »
:o

Now ordering x12 bottles of dbol, x15 bottles of var and x15 bottles of prov.
😁🙌

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2023, 10:07:16 AM »
Watched Heavy Muscle Radio with Palumbo and Aceto, they touched on this, they reiterated no need for orals and also stated there is no steroid that affects his kidneys, steroids specifically orals affects the liver. Bonac is true in terms of saying training especially over training does impact the kidneys, ask anyone who has gotten rhabdomyolysis they'll confirm this, hydration, high blood pressure, diuretics..these affect the kidneys.

fixed, he doesnt care, it's not his kidneys

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2023, 10:08:52 AM »

Yes, good post.  Also: uncontrolled hyperglycemia from excessive hgh use - big time kidney shredder.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2023, 10:40:26 AM »
Yes, good post.  Also: uncontrolled hyperglycemia from excessive high use - big time kidney shredder.
Absolutely, also interesting how none of the guys from the 70s although popping dbol like tic-tacs, no kidney issues, no liver issues.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2023, 11:54:22 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2023, 06:04:41 PM »
Bump for Bonac's COCK!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2023, 06:08:13 PM »
Bonac is a midgie, right?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2023, 06:53:23 PM »

Pubmed disagrees with bro science

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2799287/

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2023, 07:12:09 PM »

Interesting article.

I wonder what the results are for natty weightlifters vs regular population.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2023, 08:00:08 PM »

Not a single bodybuilder from the 70s with kidney issues, hell that guy Pete Grymkowski used to take an entire bottle of anavar a day pre workout. I'm pretty sure bro science holds up on this one.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2023, 10:36:30 AM »

It says those folks used the brutal "Creatine" and "Protein supplements of peace"... (AKA the real killers).  ;)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2023, 06:02:53 AM »
Bonac is a midgie, right?

Not by IFBB standars .

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2023, 06:23:58 PM »
Not a single bodybuilder from the 70s with kidney issues, hell that guy Pete Grymkowski used to take an entire bottle of anavar a day pre workout. I'm pretty sure bro science holds up on this one.

That you know of. I’m sure these guys aren’t broadcasting their health online like todays guys. Past that, most of them took lots of time off, doses were lower, no GH or insulin and pharm grade anabolics. Now guys never come off, take 5-15 grams almost continuously, force feed to gluttony with massive amounts of GH, insulin and peptides. Comparing now to then is apples and oranges.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2023, 06:44:20 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2023, 06:45:46 PM »

I’m sure he shoved down even more cocks than anavar

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2023, 06:51:10 PM »
I’m sure he shoved down even more cocks than anavar

🤣🤣🤣

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2023, 08:02:57 PM »
That you know of. I’m sure these guys aren’t broadcasting their health online like todays guys. Past that, most of them took lots of time off, doses were lower, no GH or insulin and pharm grade anabolics. Now guys never come off, take 5-15 grams almost continuously, force feed to gluttony with massive amounts of GH, insulin and peptides. Comparing now to then is apples and oranges.
We're talking about oral steroids and their effects on the kidneys, and the fact they don't have any impact on kidney health, it's processed in the liver.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2023, 11:14:56 AM »
We're talking about oral steroids and their effects on the kidneys, and the fact they don't have any impact on kidney health, it's processed in the liver.

I'm pretty sure all anabolic steroids, injected or swallowed are directly kidney toxic. Including testosterone. I forget all the mechanisms.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2023, 11:42:11 AM »
I'm pretty sure all anabolic steroids, injected or swallowed are directly kidney toxic. Including testosterone. I forget all the mechanisms.
How do you explain bodybuilders from the 70s? Pete Grymkowski downing an entire bottle of anavar regularly as a pre-workout cocktail.  High blood pressure, over training, dehydration, diuretics, this leads to kidney damage.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2023, 11:49:37 AM »

True, most orals go through the liver but not all. For example, the super safe female drug anavar is metabolized almost exclusively in the kidneys. So is it really that safe? The liver can regenerate, the kidneys cannot. These type things guys just don’t know about. High BP increases protein excretion in your urine which over time damages your kidneys. Combine that with a high protein diet and heavy musculature and you can get in trouble quick. I’m not saying your wrong, just that we don’t really know because it hasn’t been studied enough.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2023, 11:51:46 AM »
How do you explain bodybuilders from the 70s? Pete Grymkowski downing an entire bottle of anavar regularly as a pre-workout cocktail.  High blood pressure, over training, dehydration, diuretics, this leads to kidney damage.

Luck of the draw. No one really knows what it will do to them. That’s the game you have to be willing to play. For every Pete, I’d bet theirs a Bostin or Flex Wheeler.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2023, 11:54:47 AM »
Luck of the draw. No one really knows what it will do to them. That’s the game you have to be willing to play. For every Pete, I’d bet theirs a Bostin or Flex Wheeler.
Strong troll game. Good work.