Author Topic: Should You STOP Erythritol? (Erythritol causing Heart Attacks?)  (Read 2837 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Should You STOP Erythritol? (Erythritol causing Heart Attacks?)
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2023, 01:19:27 PM »
Everything in moderation my nikkas. (Including poison)

That’s what shitzo said when he sucked cocks

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2023, 01:39:58 PM »
The whole concept is absolutely ridiculous, bodybuilders taking thyroid meds, clenbuterol, hgh, steroids...eat rice with every meal, but are terrified of real sugar. You really need to use that Splenda on your oats? You can't just use a tablespoon of raw unfiltered honey? You need to use that sugar free jelly in your cream of rice, you can't use a tablespoon of organic maple syrup? It's laughable.

Not sure about that.

Anything that makes the blood more sticky and prone to clotting might be of serious concern to bodybuilders taking drugs that thicken their blood.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2023, 01:45:13 PM »
I wonder how many obese, inactive people are freaking out about this “study”  ???

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2023, 02:10:24 PM »
Not sure about that.

Anything that makes the blood more sticky and prone to clotting might be of serious concern to bodybuilders taking drugs that thicken their blood.
You do understand that rice, oats, potatoes, etc..all turn into glucose "sugar" right?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2023, 03:06:22 PM »
You do understand that rice, oats, potatoes, etc..all turn into glucose "sugar" right?

By "not sure about that" I meant bodybuilders might want to avoid erythritol if it makes their blood more sticky since steroid use usually thickens the blood.

So they could be increasing their heart attack risk.

Bodybuilders are generally foolish in their pursuit of glam muscles and plastic trophies.

As you say, bodybuilders are often very careful about what they eat and yet take harmful growth drugs.

Eating organic, drinking raw milk, grass fed meat, etc.  It's quite hilarious as they then take excess amounts of illegal drugs sold by organized crime.

It takes some mental trickery to make such rationalizations.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2023, 03:08:30 PM »
Stopped eating sugar a month ago, transformed my physique, lost 10 lbs, and feel great.
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2023, 04:07:24 PM »
I read that your body recognizes the sweetness (whether it's a zero calorie/zero carb sugar substitute or real sugar/simple sugar) and associates it with an insulin response and releases insulin anyway.

I don't know that to be 100% correct but in theory seems accurate.

It's not considered true any longer. Lots of studies.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2023, 04:15:40 PM »
The whole concept is absolutely ridiculous, bodybuilders taking thyroid meds, clenbuterol, hgh, steroids...eat rice with every meal, but are terrified of real sugar. You really need to use that Splenda on your oats? You can't just use a tablespoon of raw unfiltered honey? You need to use that sugar free jelly in your cream of rice, you can't use a tablespoon of organic maple syrup? It's laughable.

I think bodybuilders and many average folks are too scared of sugar but I also think they are too scared of artificial sweeteners as well. People can't put things in context.

Personally I think soda or energy drinks with sweeteners taste like absolute shit. A regular coke compared to diet coke - it's just not the same thing. The taste is completely different. However many claim they think diet soda tastes almost exactly the same.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2023, 05:32:01 PM »
Most of the artificial sweeteners trigger an insulin response but a couple don't.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2023, 06:17:48 PM »
Most of the artificial sweeteners trigger an insulin response but a couple don't.
Who cares about an insulin response when you're putting artificial chemicals in your stomach that damage the gut biome.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2023, 04:35:35 AM »
I think bodybuilders and many average folks are too scared of sugar but I also think they are too scared of artificial sweeteners as well. People can't put things in context.

Personally I think soda or energy drinks with sweeteners taste like absolute shit. A regular coke compared to diet coke - it's just not the same thing. The taste is completely different. However many claim they think diet soda tastes almost exactly the same.

People have different taste buds. I can taste a big difference between regular coke and diet coke. Not so much of a difference to me between regular coke and coke zero. Over here regular American coke uses corn syrup and "Mexican" regular coke uses real sugar. A lot of people can also taste that difference, but I cannot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2023, 04:47:39 AM »
I use sweeteners in my coffee and other things.....if drugs,cigarettes,and booze didn`t kill me I`ll be damned if I worry about a few packets of Splenda or Stevia.

Carry on worry warts......imagine all the obese fucks downing sugar in 50 gallon drums then go buy some Aspartame and feel good doing so.  :D

Sarcasm should be noted,I hope all of you guys are all healthy as Hell but the only 2 vices I have left are artificial sweeteners and chronic masturbation.....I`ll be damned if I ever stop either.  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2023, 04:59:41 AM »
Yikes,

i do drink some diet soda maybe one a day.. and a decent amount of splenda in my oatmeal.

fuck, i remember one prep when i was 2-3 weeks out mid day i would eat a pack of splenda for a pick me up.

disgusting i know.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2023, 05:00:37 AM »
I use sweeteners in my coffee and other things.....if drugs,cigarettes,and booze didn`t kill me I`ll be damned if I worry about a few packets of Splenda or Stevia.

Carry on worry warts......imagine all the obese fucks downing sugar in 50 gallon drums then go buy some Aspartame and feel good doing so.  :D

Sarcasm should be noted,I hope all of you guys are all healthy as Hell but the only 2 vices I have left are artificial sweeteners and chronic masturbation.....I`ll be damned if I ever stop either.  :D
Just a question why? Is it a calorie thing? I'm just curious

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2023, 05:04:13 AM »
Who cares about an insulin response when you're putting artificial chemicals in your stomach that damage the gut biome.

Right.

Best to avoid this stuff altogether.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2023, 05:10:20 AM »
Just a question why? Is it a calorie thing? I'm just curious
Yes basically.....useless empty calories and unnecessary insulin spikes.

I once read a study ( I KNOW I KNOW) it said in order for Aspartame or Sucralose (Can`T RECALL WHICH) to have any detrimental effect on a persons heath they would have to ingest a veritable dumptruck of the stuff.

I eat healthy, and I honestly am not concerned with worrying about something I consider trivial.....and in my humble opinion is not anything to be concerned about......unless of course that dump truck is in your driveway waiting to be replenished.  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2023, 05:13:39 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2023, 05:26:56 AM »
Sucralose is one of the worst ones.  It definitely causes an insulin spike like real sugar.

Aspartame has not been shown to raise insulin levels so it is not as bad as sucralose.

Stevia also does not raise insulin levels in it's pure form.  Most Stevia sold is combined with either Erythritol or Maltodextrin.

All of the above cause gut bacteria changes.

It is the change in gut bacteria that may result in a change in insulin sensitivity.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/artificial-sweeteners-blood-sugar-insulin#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3

There are theories on how artificial sweeteners may interfere with this process (6Trusted Source).

1. The sweet taste of artificial sweeteners triggers cephalic phase insulin release, causing a small rise in insulin levels.

2. Regular use changes the balance of our gut bacteria. This could make our cells resistant to the insulin we produce, leading to both increased blood sugar and insulin levels.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2023, 05:45:15 AM »
Sucralose is one of the worst ones.  It definitely causes an insulin spike like real sugar.

Aspartame has not been shown to raise insulin levels so it is not as bad as sucralose.

Stevia also does not raise insulin levels in it's pure form.  Most Stevia sold is combined with either Erythritol or Maltodextrin.

All of the above cause gut bacteria changes.

It is the change in gut bacteria that may result in a change in insulin sensitivity.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/artificial-sweeteners-blood-sugar-insulin#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3

There are theories on how artificial sweeteners may interfere with this process (6Trusted Source).

1. The sweet taste of artificial sweeteners triggers cephalic phase insulin release, causing a small rise in insulin levels.

2. Regular use changes the balance of our gut bacteria. This could make our cells resistant to the insulin we produce, leading to both increased blood sugar and insulin levels.

I wonder what the insulin release from artificial sweeteners is compared to the insulin release from dietary protein and fat, which isn't that much compared to dietary carbs.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2023, 05:56:29 AM »
2 grams test
1 gram tren
1 gram equipoise
10 d-bol a day
2 anadrol a day
4 in GH per day

Sweetners.......are you fucking crazy?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2023, 06:03:53 AM »
Poison Packets Of Peace ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2023, 06:11:19 AM »
Dr. Eric Westman is the co-founder of HEAL Diabetes Clinic, the first clinic to manage diabetes and obesity with a low-carbohydrate protocol. He is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Duke University and Director of the Lifestyle Medicine Clinic at Duke University Medical Center. He is a leading figure in diabetes and obesity research and has over 90 peer-reviewed publications.  Dr. Westman has been conducting clinical research on LCHF/keto for 20 years.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2023, 06:57:28 AM »
2 grams test
1 gram tren
1 gram equipoise
10 d-bol a day
2 anadrol a day
4 in GH per day

Yeah those sweeteners will kill you. Is that your cycle   Jos?
That much tren, eq and drol must be bad for your RBC.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2023, 07:04:49 AM »
2 grams test
1 gram tren
1 gram equipoise
10 d-bol a day
2 anadrol a day
4 in GH per day

I’d call this a touch of the finishing stack

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2023, 07:13:57 AM »
2 grams test
1 gram tren
1 gram equipoise
10 d-bol a day
2 anadrol a day
4 in GH per day

I mean exactly, so is that extra 15 grams of carbs coming from raw unfiltered honey, organic maple syrup, or just plain old sugar to put in your oats or coffee really a factor?