Author Topic: Francis Benfatto - in depth article  (Read 1829 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Francis Benfatto - in depth article
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2023, 01:43:34 AM »
Him being "symmetrical, harmonius and balanced" and ehatever else had almost nothing do with conscious choice, it was all due to genetics. The small symmetrical men always say this shit, I don't know if they believe it. The reality is that bodybuilding is almost all genes. How do you train for definition and not size? Ridiculous.

Regarding his comeback, he slammed a ton of GH and insulin and grew a ton, was a whole different bodybuilder. This is not just a theory of mine. Look at the timelines, the new size was all due to these two compounds. He used no goddamn pre-workout, he was on Valium and Ritalin. Then he was caught at the Australian airport with a ton of Ritalin and Valium in his socks. At the contest he acted a fool, probably due to withdrawals.

Reality isn't as beautiful as the story told here. But he was a great bodybuilder.

It’s all a myth and bro science haha. Training for definition is just as re tarded as the idiots training to get a biceps peak by doing different angle curls like preacher curls or better yet, building upper pecs, it’s all genetics, either you got them or you don’t

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2023, 02:15:40 PM »
LIKE van said its plain to see 90/91 he was smaller much more,,he was his biggest in his comeback look at his legs alone and calves,,,i have said this before look at his build 86/88 amateur days as a middleweight he had huge arms and full look then...he changed his look for that mro more dramatic .

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2023, 09:18:35 PM »
met francis once at golds in hawaii. he wore a sweatshirt with neck cut out to the shoulders and pink funny pants.  end of story