Author Topic: 15 minute cities  (Read 1922 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: 15 minute cities
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2023, 09:26:14 PM »

Great, personal automobiles have made life worse

So don't buy one. How does making them illegal improve on that?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2023, 09:54:55 PM »
Laws are meant to be broken....especially this type of rot.

I`ll be doing exactly as I have always done, whatever I feel like doing without hurting anyone.

Fuck this clown world BS.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2023, 11:01:27 PM »
Laws are meant to be broken....especially this type of rot.

I`ll be doing exactly as I have always done, whatever I feel like doing without hurting anyone.

Fuck this clown world BS.

X2 Me also

Yet you well know the Sheep 🐑 like will follow the mandates/ directives given out to the Letter.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2023, 11:02:46 PM »
X2 Me also

Yet you well know the Sheep 🐑 like will follow the mandates/ directives given out to the Letter.
We`re too old to bow to this new woke bullshit my brother!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2023, 11:19:21 PM »
We`re too old to bow to this new woke bullshit my brother!

Well there's a few older ones on here who certainly don't seem to be !!

Thankfully we've a fully working , questioning/ reasoning/ logical mind
And don't Believe MSM & Politicians.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2023, 12:08:49 AM »
That's coming to the USA as well. They've started work throughout 1-2 locations so far to put something like that together.

The entire climate change agenda will be pouring on civilization in a very aggressive fashion. Most won't understand why and will follow suit as their masters prescribe.

"1"
Yet all these western countries are concerned with the negative birth rate. ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2023, 12:17:47 AM »
I just purchased a new car and the sales person asked me if I wanted a electric or hybrid and I said, “I’m an American. I only buy gas powered cars.”
X

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2023, 12:32:08 AM »
I just purchased a new car and the sales person asked me if I wanted a electric or hybrid and I said, “I’m an American. I only buy gas powered cars.”
You're lucky they didn't charge you with a hate crime.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2023, 04:48:57 AM »

Be sure you can get parts from Auto Zone.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2023, 06:04:30 AM »
You're lucky they didn't charge you with a hate crime.
No shit huh?  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2023, 06:09:57 AM »
Thankfully we've a fully working , questioning/ reasoning/ logical mind

;)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2023, 10:46:17 AM »
Communists left wing scum dream.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2023, 11:41:21 AM »
Communists left wing scum dream.

Pretty much.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2023, 12:44:40 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2023, 01:09:27 PM »
Where is it you people are going?

I have worked from home for about 6yrs now, remove the work commute and I think 99% will be surprised at how little personal travel they do.

I don’t leave my estate Mon-Fri.

Sat or Sun we generally go out. That’s 26-52 times a year.

Covid did a few things but breaking the brutal work commute is a net positive for everybody and this is what allows these 15min cities because you can have most things delivered then go out for coffee.

Don’t forget, inflation by 2027-28 is going to fuck you sideways making things so much more expensive you won’t be affording cars, travel and going out anyway……. The price of a car by 2028 will be double that of 2020 along with double insurance and so forth.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2023, 01:22:56 PM »
The 15 minute city concept is not new. It is just a new name for the "new urbanist" developments that have appeared in many U.S. cities over the past 20 years. There are a fair number of them in Hillsboro, in the Portland area. They are quite nice and I considered living in one of them. The only thing that stopped me was that they tend to be expensive, and my wife insists in living in conventional suburban living. Nevertheless, it is an attractive option for many people, including myself.

But here's the problem. The covid-19 debacle brought to reality what I considered the stuff of right wing conspiracy theories. That is, politicians keeping me from living my day to day life like working, running my business, going to the gym, and dining out with the wife. Since these kind of controls are much more easily imposed in the new urbanist developments (15 minute cities) than in conventional suburbs, the appeal of the former has been destroyed for a lot of people, including myself. Throw in the ham fisted attempts to push such developments through the corrupt force of government rather than letting people choose through the free market system, and the appeal of such developments is destroyed even further.

There is a reason why a lot more people are skeptical of governments and big business and subscribe more to conspiracy theories. You do have to admit the political class has done nothing to assure that such is not the case. But in fact, have done many acts over the past three years to, in fact, suggest to many people such conspiracies are real.

Now does it make sense why many people subscribe to conspiracy theories about the 15 minute city concept?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2023, 03:01:09 PM »
The protest in Ottawa, Canada, will look like a VERY tiny gathering compared to what’ll happen if these Joo Overlord Criminals push shit too far.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2023, 03:03:30 PM »

I have worked from home for about 6yrs now, remove the work commute and I think 99% will be surprised at how little personal travel they do.

Covid did a few things but breaking the brutal work commute is a net positive for everybody and this is what allows these 15min cities because you can have most things delivered then go out for coffee.

Don’t forget, inflation by 2027-28 is going to fuck you sideways making things so much more expensive you won’t be affording cars, travel and going out anyway……. The price of a car by 2028 will be double that of 2020 along with double insurance and so forth.
New car in 10/22 with 40 miles now in 3/23 1900 miles. ;D Yea I get around.
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2023, 03:08:29 PM »
The protest in Ottawa, Canada, will look like a VERY tiny gathering compared to what’ll happen if these Joo Overlord Criminals push shit too far.

That already happened 84 years ago.

In fact, Jews pushing communism ultimately resulted in two world wars and a Holocaust [despite it being exaggerated, something did happen].

It just makes me beg the question: do the elites among Jews do this intentionally for some reason? Or are they just unaware that they are overplaying their hand until it gets to that point, where they then barely make it out of the push-back they created by the skin of their teeth?

They REALLY pushed things with Covid.

It's not exactly true to say that Jews directly control the world - but they do essentially control the direction of global events, providing no uprisings take place.

But throughout history, they have created situations where they lost control of, and I have to wonder if that's on purpose for some reason.

Great video, which you may have to be signed onto YouTube to watch:

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2023, 06:13:27 PM »
They plan on corralling all the poor working class into these ghettos stacking them with shitskin foreigners then cutting off food supply and freezing bank accounts for anyone who tries to leave

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2023, 06:20:42 PM »

I go where I want when I want
My family are spread out in different places
And I have many friends dotted around.

Get out & about while you can.
You want to live in your home & be the 1st to sign up for voluntary prison life.
Good for you.