Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 42275 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #225 on: March 18, 2023, 04:09:37 PM »
Self-owning in his own post

Really not that complicated again you guys just want to argue for no reason

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 18, 2023, 04:10:32 PM »
Again why do I have to explain can you not read 500MG before the show just like I said it is prescribed but I never said it was prescribed at 500 I went over 1000 times how I am prescribed 1.5-2cc and a cc is anywhere from 200-250mg. So yes I have been prescribed anywhere from 300-500mg over the years. Never did I ever say I took 500mg a every week the last 25 years you guys just make that shit up. I even said I would often take 2cc instead of 1.5cc then take 2 weeks off. Again you guys just wanted to argue nonsense instead of actually listening. I even showed my prescriptions and the dosages but you guys still just want to argue so whatever make up whatever lies you want. Take whatever you want give yourself whatever fake natty merit badge you feel you deserve. I don't care. You get no more or less credit either way

only a backstreet chemist would prescribe that dosage as long as you were paying

500 mgs is NOT TRT

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: March 18, 2023, 04:10:47 PM »
Do doctors realy prescribe pre-contest prep drugs?

I cant see any MD doing this...

I really doubt a doctor will prescribe anastrazole, anavar, testosterone, GH, and then have him change the doses up and down to win a bodybuilding show. At least, not all from the same doctor. He plays games with his words so you can't tell what's legit. He probably got a real prescription for TRT and some other stuff he gets either isn't prescribed or is from a different doctor. So, he in turn says his drugs are all prescribed (like he was never convicted because it was expunged).

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: March 18, 2023, 04:14:56 PM »
Jesus man is it that complicated I have been prescribed 1.5-2cc a week at various times the compounds have been 200mg to 250mg a cc that means I have been prescribed anywhere from 300-500mg a week at different times. That doesn't mean I have been on 500mg prescribed a week for 25 years straight. This is why I choose not to discuss because all you idiots want to do is argue. I have no reason to lie I dont give a fuck if you think I take 5grams a day or 50mg a week it doesn't matter there is no moral difference. You don't get a cookie for being a fucking vegan organic non gmo soy boy. SC sounds like a fucking Donkey going on about how he wants a medal for being an organic soy boy dude is worse than Mike Otren

You're right its not that complicated, don't say the sentence "my prescribed Testosterone Cypionate long ester 500mg a week" if you are then going to claim otherwise

And that's a good boy on the 25 year claim, one that no one is currently contesting, well done !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 18, 2023, 04:16:57 PM »
I really doubt a doctor will prescribe anastrazole, anavar, testosterone, GH, and then have him change the doses up and down to win a bodybuilding show. At least, not all from the same doctor. He plays games with his words so you can't tell what's legit. He probably got a real prescription for TRT and some other stuff he gets either isn't prescribed or is from a different doctor. So, he in turn says his drugs are all prescribed (like he was never convicted because it was expunged).

Well you would be just be wrong a US HRT Dr can and will prescribe anastrazole standard with test and HGH they will also prescribe Anavar upon request. A simple google will turn up 100 of them all legal and above board millions of American men are on HRT. Right now I am on prescription TRT only I am not currently doing HRT but do whatever the fuck you want I don't care

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 18, 2023, 04:20:03 PM »
You're right its not that complicated, don't say the sentence "my prescribed Testosterone Cypionate long ester 500mg a week" if you are then going to claim otherwise

And that's a good boy on the 25 year claim, one that no one is currently contesting, well done !

Again prescribed testosterone ester and I took it at 500 mg a week that doesnt mean it was prescribed at 500mg a week I literally explained 100 times I was prescribed a 250mg blend at that time at 1.5cc a week and took 2cc a week again who fucking cares either way? I don't care I have no reason to lie to you by all means take 5grams a day if you think that is what I take it doesn't work that way anyway

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 18, 2023, 04:22:26 PM »
Well you would be just be wrong a US HRT Dr can and will prescribe anastrazole standard with test and HGH they will also prescribe Anavar upon request. A simple google will turn up 100 of them all legal and above board millions of American men are on HRT. Right now I am on prescription TRT only I am not currently doing HRT but do whatever the fuck you want I don't care

pssst...they are the same thing...
Types of hormone therapy for men
If your doctor suggests testosterone therapy, several options are available. These include:

Intramuscular testosterone injections: Your doctor will inject these into the muscles of your buttocks every two to three weeks.
Testosterone patches: You apply these each day to your back, arms, buttocks, or abdomen. Be sure to rotate the application sites.
Topical testosterone gel: You apply this each day to your shoulders, arms, or abdomen.

no mention of Anadrol Anastrazole and GH
https://www.healthline.com/health/hormone-replacement-therapy-for-men#types

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #232 on: March 18, 2023, 04:27:34 PM »
What BS you think I would be working a job if I could afford gh maybe that is the issue you claim I got fat maybe I need to get some kits
Your old lady wants you to "work" and that "work" as you call it is answering about one phone call per day your own words in your bunny suit......don`t work  too  hard it may build some character....we woudn`t want that to  happen.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: March 18, 2023, 04:27:54 PM »
pssst...they are the same thing...
no mention of Anadrol Anastrazole and GH
https://www.healthline.com/health/hormone-replacement-therapy-for-men#types

I dont need to argue facts with you

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 18, 2023, 04:29:00 PM »
I dont need to argue facts with you

provide some evidence
Maybe a script with the items listed above would be helpful

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: March 18, 2023, 04:31:16 PM »
Again prescribed testosterone ester and I took it at 500 mg a week that doesnt mean it was prescribed at 500mg a week I literally explained 100 times I was prescribed a 250mg blend at that time at 1.5cc a week and took 2cc a week again who fucking cares either way? I don't care I have no reason to lie to you by all means take 5grams a day if you think that is what I take it doesn't work that way anyway

Sigh, then don't say: "my prescribed Testosterone Cypionate long ester 500mg a week"

You truly are a gift to this place

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 18, 2023, 04:32:25 PM »
provide some evidence
Maybe a script with the items listed above would be helpful

https://www.vitalityhrt.com/treatments/hormone-replacement-therapy/hgh-therapy/

I showed my scripts years ago and it still didnt matter just like I can show a pic of me at 195lbs with a 32 inch waist and you guys will claim its the same size as it is at 235lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: March 18, 2023, 04:33:39 PM »
Sigh, then don't say: "my prescribed Testosterone Cypionate long ester 500mg a week"

You truly are a gift to this place

Again sorry you dont have good reading skills went over it 1000 times already you just want to argue

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 18, 2023, 04:35:04 PM »
He gets his gear the same way anyone in the USA gets theres............a dealer or a friend of a friend who knows a dealer ,or at the gym.

Of course a doc might prescribe it for you  but in his case  the amounts of different substances,and the years upon years........BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 18, 2023, 04:35:45 PM »

I showed my scripts years ago and it still didnt matter just like I can show a pic of me at 195lbs with a 32 inch waist and you guys will claim its the same size as it is at 235lbs
Please no more pics I beg of you.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: March 18, 2023, 04:40:11 PM »
Again sorry you dont have good reading skills went over it 1000 times already you just want to argue

Lol
Its banging head on an autistic brick wall territory now, the circularity is mind boggling

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 18, 2023, 04:42:01 PM »
Updated Poll Results:

Wes- 35

Hanky - 8

I WIN  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 18, 2023, 04:49:54 PM »

Great
So when they tested your GH levels prior to getting your script what was the reading?

You do have to demonstrate that your GH falls below a certain level.

TRT works the same

How often does your "doctor" take bloods to check your test levels to keep you within a healthy range?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2023, 05:01:58 PM »
Great
So when they tested your GH levels prior to getting your script what was the reading?

TRT works the same

How often does your "doctor" take bloods to check your test levels to keep you within a healthy range?
CRICKETS

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2023, 05:08:34 PM »
Jesus man is it that complicated I have been prescribed 1.5-2cc a week at various times the compounds have been 200mg to 250mg a cc that means I have been prescribed anywhere from 300-500mg a week at different times. That doesn't mean I have been on 500mg prescribed a week for 25 years straight. This is why I choose not to discuss because all you idiots want to do is argue. I have no reason to lie I dont give a fuck if you think I take 5grams a day or 50mg a week it doesn't matter there is no moral difference. You don't get a cookie for being a fucking vegan organic non gmo soy boy. SC sounds like a fucking Donkey going on about how he wants a medal for being an organic soy boy dude is worse than Mike Otren
Every pathological liar ever: I have no reason to lie.
     No you don't get a cookie for being an organic soyboy but it sure must bother you he destroys your lifts and your build without drugs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 18, 2023, 05:13:17 PM »
Great

TRT works the same

Jesus Dude I don't need to go through my bloodwork with you by all means contact your Dr but yes in America a HRT Dr will absolutely prescribe you are much HGH as you want. They have even told me there is no limit like Test they make a killing on it you want 10k a month worth of HGH they will absolutely prescribe it to you no problem. You don't have to demonstrate a damn thing they can and will prescribe you as much HGH as you want. It is not in my budget and hasn't been for sometime.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2023, 05:14:05 PM »
Updated Poll Results:

Wes- 35

Hanky - 8

I WIN  ;D

I have real votes you have 35 gimicks and haters

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2023, 05:14:56 PM »
Hankins bank balance is on its arse

Em will soon be off if she thinks she has to carry his broke ass.

It's a smart play by Em, she knows his maladies and reckless behavior will catch up soon.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #248 on: March 18, 2023, 05:16:48 PM »

This is just what I'm talking about.  All of your 8 votes are real not gimmicks who truly think you're better and not just people trying to stir the pot.  One the other hand, all of Wes's are gimmicks and haters.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 18, 2023, 05:18:31 PM »
My pics fucking destroyed you.  ;D

I win