Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 42928 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #875 on: March 22, 2023, 04:47:33 AM »
Bhanks seems all fired up this am.  Must have had a good night sleep from all the melatonin. 
;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #876 on: March 22, 2023, 04:52:31 AM »
OMG....kill yourself.....I weighed 183 at the docs yesterday and my arms are bigger than your right fucking arm.

If he did show legs you`d only be further embarrassed if that`s even fucking possible.

Again,delete your account and start over.....come back as a semi-human being.

I have no doubt he has bigger legs my legs are thin but in shape with tear drops. I only cropped mine out to match his photo. Again not denying he wins the pose his back is way bigger simply pointing out I still look good. His pecs also look better. I will give him the right arm as well but the left arm looks like a wash to me his tricep might be better but my left bicep in that particular photo looks better. Obviously I don’t want to be just a guy with a good left bicep but unfortunately if I has to pic a body part I beat him at it’s the left bicep. Also yes my midsection looks a little leaner in the compared pics

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: March 22, 2023, 04:56:18 AM »
If you want to bring up a lagging body part you have to grow which means adding weight which is what I have been working on obviously when you have brought them up you lean back out. I am leaning back out a little now. The only reason I am sharing pics is because you guys keep insisting I am some kind of perm bulker with a 40 inch gut which is nonsense I am in decent shape now as I stopped bulking a couple weeks ago.
NO,it means that you have to "specialize" on the lagging areas.....this can be done by increasing,volume,poundage,frequency,etc etc,.....there a number of scenarios you could use, all the while scaling back your training on your stronger bodyparts, just in an effort to maintain them, until balance is achieved, or at least some gains in the weak points have been made.

if you got your arms to 21 inches,do you think this would improve the overall look of your body when your legs would still measure 22 inches?

Go to a used bookstore and buy as many old muscle magazines that you can find,and learn how to train like a freaking animal and eat like a bodybuilder.......stop idolizing idiots like Nick Walker cuz the IFBB is planning RIGHT NOW,on going back to a more symettrical proportionate look.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: March 22, 2023, 05:03:36 AM »
I have no doubt he has bigger legs my legs are thin but in shape with tear drops. I only cropped mine out to match his photo. Again not denying he wins the pose his back is way bigger simply pointing out I still look good. His pecs also look better. I will give him the right arm as well but the left arm looks like a wash to me his tricep might be better but my left bicep in that particular photo looks better. Obviously I don’t want to be just a guy with a good left bicep but unfortunately if I has to pic a body part I beat him at it’s the left bicep. Also yes my midsection looks a little leaner in the compared pics
YOU DO NOT BEAT HIM AT ANYTHING.

A CONTEST IS NOT JUDGED THAT WAY....IT IS JUDGED ON THE OVERALL PHYSIQUE....BESIDES HIS LEFT ARM IS BETTER THAN YOURS ANYFUCKINGWAY.

You saying you have him on left arms sounds as dumb as you look.

Re-read that and try to fathom just how fucking stupid that sounds......it`s comparable to saying your left nut is better than his from a bodybuilding viewpoint.  ;D

GEEZUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: March 22, 2023, 05:06:55 AM »

Brian posting his “best” pics and getting obliterated as per usual.

Brian, why aren’t you trying to get to 240 like you said you were?

More lies from half truth.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: March 22, 2023, 05:20:12 AM »
NO,it means that you have to "specialize" on the lagging areas.....this can be done by increasing,volume,poundage,frequency,etc etc,.....there a number of scenarios you could use, all the while scaling back your training on your stronger bodyparts, just in an effort to maintain them, until balance is achieved, or at least some gains in the weak points have been made.

if you got your arms to 21 inches,do you think this would improve the overall look of your body when your legs would still measure 22 inches?

Go to a used bookstore and buy as many old muscle magazines that you can find,and learn how to train like a freaking animal and eat like a bodybuilder.......stop idolizing idiots like Nick Walker cuz the IFBB is planning RIGHT NOW,on going back to a more symettrical proportionate look.

My legs are small but they are a lot bigger than 22 inches they are comparable in size to Silver Age bodybuilders there is a measurement chart of historical pro bodybuilder quad size. There is an interesting chart I have seen with quad sizes of pro bodybuilders going back to Steve Reeves who claims to have 26 inch quads Mine measure at 25.5 so they are not that bad. Also one reason I am strict curling is to bring up the right bicep. I am also doing skull crushers now that the elbow is doing better. I am actually planning to train legs again tonight. The goal is to have functional legs if I overtrain them I get joint swelling and fluid and then can’t train them at all.

Also if you think about it small legs just make my arms look bigger but yeah the goal is to bring up the legs and the arms and whether you guys want to admit it or not both have come up the last few years. I had a bad pec tear that limited tricep training as well now I am able to train them again everything is improving the further I get away from my last injury and the longer I train healthy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: March 22, 2023, 05:23:17 AM »
Brian posting his “best” pics and getting obliterated as per usual.

Brian, why aren’t you trying to get to 240 like you said you were?

More lies from half truth.

I am trying to get to 500lbs but it’s not a straight line you have to go up and then come down

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: March 22, 2023, 05:29:06 AM »
My legs are small but they are a lot bigger than 22 inches they are comparable in size to Silver Age bodybuilders there is a measurement chart of historical pro bodybuilder quad size. There is an interesting chart I have seen with quad sizes of pro bodybuilders going back to Steve Reeves who claims to have 26 inch quads Mine measure at 25.5 so they are not that bad. Also one reason I am strict curling is to bring up the right bicep. I am also doing skull crushers now that the elbow is doing better. I am actually planning to train legs again tonight. The goal is to have functional legs if I overtrain them I get joint swelling and fluid and then can’t train them at all.

Also if you think about it small legs just make my arms look bigger but yeah the goal is to bring up the legs and the arms and whether you guys want to admit it or not both have come up the last few years. I had a bad pec tear that limited tricep training as well now I am able to train them again everything is improving the further I get away from my last injury and the longer I train healthy

Brian thinks because he weighs 220 lbs he looks better then Frank Zane.

Dummy thinks scale weight = muscle gain.

240 here better than Zane.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: March 22, 2023, 05:29:25 AM »

There`s no way your legs measure over 23 inches pal.

I know all about your injuries and medical setbacks but somehow you always manage to forget all about mine.

Single arm DB curls for the right arm makes a lot more sense.....I could tell you how to go about attempting to bring it up but fuck it....why waste my time?

I told you squat with 185,close stance,feet pointed straight ahead,slow descent,non-lock at the top,for as many reps as possible....don`t even count reps,5 sets like this and then hams.

Small legs make your arms look bigger...........FACEPAL M OF PEACE.

I`m outta` here.........GEEZUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #884 on: March 22, 2023, 05:30:41 AM »
Bhanks seems all fired up this am.  Must have had a good night sleep from all the melatonin.

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: March 22, 2023, 05:31:21 AM »
I am trying to get to 500lbs but it’s not a straight line you have to go up and then come down
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Yo Yo Dieting Of Peace

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: March 22, 2023, 05:33:52 AM »
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Yo Yo Dieting Of Peace

Are we sure he didnt mistake the 5 for 2?    :D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: March 22, 2023, 05:34:33 AM »
There`s no way your legs measure over 23 inches pal.

I know all about your injuries and medical setbacks but somehow you always manage to forget all about mine.

Single arm DB curls for the right arm makes a lot more sense.....I could tell you how to go about attempting to bring it up but fuck it....why waste my time?

I told you squat with 185,close stance,feet pointed straight ahead,slow descent,non-lock at the top,for as many reps as possible....don`t even count reps,5 sets like this and then hams.

Small legs make your arms look bigger...........FACEPAL M OF PEACE.

I`m outta` here.........GEEZUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

My quads are 25.5 inches but yes my upper body is bigger in comparison the legs look small however they are still 25.5inches which is not small compared to a regular person yes compared to a modern bodybuilder small compared to a silver age bodybuilder about average

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: March 22, 2023, 05:35:53 AM »
Are we sure he didnt mistake the 5 for 2?    :D ;D
Math isn`t his strong point so who can tell.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #889 on: March 22, 2023, 05:39:28 AM »
My quads are 25.5 inches but yes my upper body is bigger in comparison the legs look small however they are still 25.5inches which is not small compared to a regular person yes compared to a modern bodybuilder small compared to a silver age bodybuilder about average
NO THEY ARE NOT 25.5 INCHES....WHO DO YOU THINK YOU`RE BULLSHITTING HERE PAL.....BEEN AROUND BODYBUILDING LONGER THAN YOU`VE BEEN ALIVE.

IF THEY ARE, MEASURE THEM AND PROVE IT LIKE YOU ARE SO FOND OF DOING WITH YOUR RIGHT ARM AND NECK.

MEASURE YOUR RELAXED WAIST, AND EXTENDED QUAD AT ITS LARGEST POINT....I BET YOU WON`T!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: March 22, 2023, 05:41:59 AM »
CRICKETS

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #891 on: March 22, 2023, 05:42:24 AM »

Nah, you're 1.5-2.5" smaller - https://www.musclememory.com/articles/MrAsizes.html , at a higher bodyweight . That's a lot on a quad, I'd also like to see where you're taping from, your numbers are off.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: March 22, 2023, 05:42:33 AM »
NO THEY ARE NOT 25.5 INCHES....WHO DO YOU THINK YOU`RE BULLSHITTING HERE PAL.....BEEN AROUND BODYBUILDING LONGER THAN YOU`VE BEEN ALIVE.

IF THEY ARE, MEASURE THEM AND PROVE IT LIKE YOU ARE SO FOND OF DOING WITH YOUR RIGHT ARM AND NECK.

MEASURE YOUR RELAXED WAIST, AND EXTENDED QUAD AT ITS LARGEST POINT....I BET YOU WON`T!

Again I am taller than you realize and my upper body is bigger than you realize as such the legs still look thin but yes absolutely I have measured them over 25 multiple times

Why what’s the point you guys will just claim the magical tape somehow measures my arms and legs bigger than they are and my waist smaller than it is amazing how the same tape can do that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: March 22, 2023, 05:43:53 AM »
At the rate this thread is going, its on pace to beat the "I bet half . . . " thread by summer.   LOL!!! 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: March 22, 2023, 05:46:42 AM »
Again I am taller than you realize and my upper body is bigger than you realize as such the legs still look thin but yes absolutely I have measured them over 25 multiple times

Why what’s the point you guys will just claim the magical tape somehow measures my arms and legs bigger than they are and my waist smaller than it is amazing how the same tape can do that
I THOUGHT SO ......CALLED YOUR BLUFF DID I SONNY ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: March 22, 2023, 05:49:01 AM »

NO I realize exactly what I see.....and you do not measure your arms, you measure your left arm and tell us your right one is just a bit smaller....you never measured it on here and you know it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: March 22, 2023, 05:49:14 AM »
I THOUGHT SO ......CALLED YOUR BLUFF DID I SONNY ?

I don’t know what you want me to tell you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: March 22, 2023, 05:50:31 AM »
Nah, you're 1.5-2.5" smaller - https://www.musclememory.com/articles/MrAsizes.html , at a higher bodyweight . That's a lot on a quad, I'd also like to see where you're taping from, your numbers are off.
WOW.....his quads are just as big as Grimeks and Bill Pearls!  LOL  ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #898 on: March 22, 2023, 05:50:34 AM »
"Name 3 things an insane person says daily" for 20 Alex:

"I think I look good"

"Nice French Toast"

"Melatonin is an anabolic PED"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: March 22, 2023, 05:51:44 AM »
I don’t know what you want me to tell you

We know what you want him to tell you:

"Bro can we share some nudes with each other via dm?   Its ok I already do it with Prime and some others."

Yuck!!!!