Author Topic: Trump: To be arrested on Tuesday 3-21-23?  (Read 17241 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Trump: To be arrested on Tuesday 3-21-23?
« Reply #325 on: April 05, 2023, 06:44:00 AM »
"Bolton, who said he is still considering a run for president himself, argued the right thing for Trump to do would be to step aside and let another candidate carry the torch for the Republican Party in 2024. However, he lamented that Republicans appear to be circling the wagons in support of the former president."

"I'm not worried about Alvin Bragg hurting Donald Trump. I'm worried about Alvin Bragg benefiting Donald Trump," Bolton said during a Sunday "Face the Nation" appearance on CBS. "If Trump is acquitted or he gets the case dismissed because it's not legally sufficient… that will be rocket fuel because he can say, ‘I told you this was a political prosecution.’"

Bolton may hate Trump.. but it's pretty clear he has some motive for saying what he said.

If you watch the clip, he states he is saying this as "someone who does not want Trump to be the nominee in 2024", so there's not a hidden motive here.  This is what it is - a DA legitimately overstepping his boundaries due to personal political beliefs and likely fame.

I'm more interested to see if he keeps his job after this.

Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: April 05, 2023, 07:03:08 AM »
Retards gonna tard.   We all know that.  No revelation from you there.  But is any whistling involved?   A graveyard in proximity?  That's the important thing to know.

That adage has you all triggered does it? Been using it my whole life to describe the unaware.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: April 05, 2023, 07:05:31 AM »
If you watch the clip, he states he is saying this as "someone who does not want Trump to be the nominee in 2024", so there's not a hidden motive here.  This is what it is - a DA legitimately overstepping his boundaries due to personal political beliefs and likely fame.

I'm more interested to see if he keeps his job after this.

Bolton is in his own category of unlikable. The thought of him running would just be as an establishment(Bushie) landmine for other candidates and possibly as Jeb/DeSantis running mate. Another Mike Pence.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #329 on: April 05, 2023, 08:51:48 AM »
No one ever abused the legal system for false charges vs obama.   This is another level of crazy the libs are pushing.

You must be forgetting your constant meltdowns since 2008.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: April 05, 2023, 08:52:56 AM »

That adage has you all triggered does it? Been using it my whole life to describe the unaware.

It’s triggered laughing at you for the complete unoriginality of it and equally worthless shit posting.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: April 05, 2023, 09:55:09 AM »
It’s triggered laughing at you for the complete unoriginality of it and equally worthless shit posting.

What I see is leftists angry - which given the circumstances is hilarious....why?

Isn't everything going to plan? Aren't you going to "get him" this time? 

Maybe it's because we all know how this is going to turn out.

It's too bad the country is bankrupted both financially and in spirit. I don't see it being saved from anything now in motion.

If that's a win for your side, claim it but realize you'll never be happy. The misery of this type of govt will be inflicted on all of us, as it has always historically been.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: April 05, 2023, 10:30:28 AM »
What I see is Trumpturds completely melting down and whining over their orange hero having to deal with reality.  Excuses, excuses, excuses...

It really is hilarious.  Trumpy's misery is coming home to roost on everyone of his incel supporters.  If they are coming unglued over a misdemeanor like this, just wait until the GA indictment and/or classified docs indictment drops.   :D

Make sure you donate to him though.   :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #334 on: April 05, 2023, 11:08:00 AM »
What I see is Trumpturds completely melting down and whining over their orange hero having to deal with reality.  Excuses, excuses, excuses...

It really is hilarious.  Trumpy's misery is coming home to roost on everyone of his incel supporters.  If they are coming unglued over a misdemeanor like this, just wait until the GA indictment and/or classified docs indictment drops.   :D

Make sure you donate to him though.   :D

Funny, I just see retarded libs going crazy over it. Funny he takes up real-estate in 80 million morons heads.
They cant live w/ out him.

"incel"   ::) ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: April 05, 2023, 12:05:36 PM »

People into identity politics can't live without branding and compartmentalizing everyone.

Except women, don't ask them what a woman is...that's a spectrum.  8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: April 05, 2023, 01:09:59 PM »
Funny, I just see retarded libs going crazy over it. Funny he takes up real-estate in 80 million morons heads.
They cant live w/ out him.

What do you expect to see when you are disconnected from reality?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: April 05, 2023, 01:39:54 PM »
What do you expect to see when you are disconnected from reality?

Ok... Whatever you say  ::)

LOL

Also, you love to throw around insults.
I bet you'd be as quiet as a church-mouse in front of Coach or whoever you disagree with.
Seem very fragile and feminine...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: April 05, 2023, 01:50:36 PM »

LOL

I bet you'd be as quiet as a church-mouse in front of Coach or whoever you disagree with.

I don't insult.  I describe.   And you would bet wrong.

Being called fragile and feminine by someone that can't stop spewing useless "Pant Shitter" threads all over the board (and a great number receiving exactly " 0 " replies to them) isn't really an insult.  Or a description.  Perhaps try again?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #339 on: April 05, 2023, 05:19:32 PM »
Then move.  It's not like YOU can do anything about it.  Shit posting nonstop on the internet isn't working out that great for you.
Says the guy posting obsessively about a former President. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #340 on: April 06, 2023, 01:53:07 AM »
▫️

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: April 06, 2023, 05:12:33 AM »
▫️

She definitely walked into that one.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: April 06, 2023, 06:12:33 AM »
She definitely walked waddled into that one.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: April 06, 2023, 06:49:34 AM »

I don't insult.  I describe.   And you would bet wrong.

Being called fragile and feminine by someone that can't stop spewing useless "Pant Shitter" threads all over the board (and a great number receiving exactly " 0 " replies to them) isn't really an insult.  Or a description.  Perhaps try again?

No need to try. You wouldn't say a peep standing in front of anyone here, so there's that.
You try to hard with your "tough guy act".
Its comical actually...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: April 06, 2023, 07:04:27 AM »
Says the guy posting obsessively about a former President. ::)

Says the guy defending obsessively a former President.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: April 06, 2023, 07:05:40 AM »
No need to try. You wouldn't say a peep standing in front of anyone here, so there's that.
You try to hard with your "tough guy act".
Its comical actually...

The only thing comical (besides your constant projection of a senior scat fetish) is the fact you make assumptions about someone you don't even know.  But if it helps you sleep better at night, go for it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: April 06, 2023, 07:36:36 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: April 06, 2023, 07:38:11 AM »

LOL

Gym Rat, he’s a complete buffoon. Forget about him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #348 on: April 06, 2023, 08:48:55 AM »
Then move.  It's not like YOU can do anything about it.  Shit posting nonstop on the internet isn't working out that great for you.

Nah, you have me (us) confused with other countries that were dumb enough to give up their guns….

I said this along time ago and all I got was “we’re not going into communism, Coach” and lo and behold NYC is within a girls hair of being there. That fuckwad Bragg spent over $20mil in resources for a $130k legal NDA because the left is targeting an opposition leader in a district that’s 95% Democrat including the judge, DA, AG, Mayor and Governor then bring charges that were dismissed 2-3x before once by Bragg himself and with no violations found by the FEC…..and it’s past the statute of limitations and learning now that Trumps 6th Amendment was violated because Bragg didn’t know he was supposed to tell Trump what the 34 fake charges were.

Josef Stalin would have been proud…..fuckwad

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: April 06, 2023, 09:12:52 AM »
Nah, you have me (us) confused with other countries that were dumb enough to give up their guns….

I said this along time ago and all I got was “we’re not going into communism, Coach” and lo and behold NYC is within a girls hair of being there. That fuckwad Bragg spent over $20mil in resources for a $130k legal NDA because the left is targeting an opposition leader in a district that’s 95% Democrat including the judge, DA, AG, Mayor and Governor then bring charges that were dismissed 2-3x before once by Bragg himself and with no violations found by the FEC…..and it’s past the statute of limitations and learning now that Trumps 6th Amendment was violated because Bragg didn’t know he was supposed to tell Trump what the 34 fake charges were.

Josef Stalin would have been proud…..fuckwad

Delusional much?