Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263884 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7525 on: April 25, 2023, 03:28:12 PM »
Lmao! This is a very The Scottesque post

I take that as a high compliment.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7526 on: April 25, 2023, 03:38:36 PM »
I take that as a high compliment.

As you should my nikka

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7527 on: April 25, 2023, 03:51:38 PM »

It hurts to find that you failed the test
Knowing that you gave your best
As your friend I'll never. Let you down
I know you didn't mean to leave me
On my own Alone tonight
I'm going to gather my strength
Going to find the power
Then you know I'm going to make it right
On my own Alone tonight
I'll find that inner light
I can be strong Alone On my own
It's after dark you fear the most
To face alone your private ghosts
As your friend I'll never. Let you down
I know you didn't mean to leave me
On my own Alone tonight
I'm going to gather my strength
Going to find the power
Then you know I'm going to make it right
On my own Alone tonight
I'll find that inner light
I can be strong
Alone On my own
I can be strong Alone
On my own ON MY OWN!
Ooooh... Ye-eah...
On my own. Oooh... On my own. Ohhh... I can be strong...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7528 on: April 25, 2023, 04:01:27 PM »
Hanky almost died this weekend. Em saved him from himself. Who knows what he would have taken in his mental delusional state. From her side it must be scary knowing that her future husband is willing to die for a plastic trophy.
I'm happy this thread is dying but fuck it I'll throw another log on the fire. What kind of mess is his girl to be with him? She works for drug court or whatever her job and and she with this walking pharmacy? Taking gear, uppers, downers, diuretics,  etc. From his own words he's stumbling around the show all fucked up totally loaded. Wtf is she thinking? She's putting her kids around this dude?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7529 on: April 25, 2023, 04:15:07 PM »
Monday morning…

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7530 on: April 25, 2023, 04:20:15 PM »
Well this thread died out quicker than bhanks pops pills.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7531 on: April 25, 2023, 04:31:57 PM »
A lot of percs on the street are cut with fentanyl now. Brian better be careful. That's probably what happened Sunday. Thought he was taking a perc30 and he was on that fentanyl train. Em better keep some narcan in the house now that Brian is hooked

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7532 on: April 25, 2023, 04:47:48 PM »
Well this thread died out quicker than bhanks pops pills.

The Hanky Haterz all blocked him. As well I if there’s no up-tick in activity soon

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7533 on: April 25, 2023, 06:10:58 PM »
A lot of percs on the street are cut with fentanyl now. Brian better be careful. That's probably what happened Sunday. Thought he was taking a perc30 and he was on that fentanyl train.
  Lol. He's lucky he didn't die Sunday.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7534 on: April 25, 2023, 10:41:22 PM »
  Lol. He's lucky he didn't die Sunday.

He was pretty quiet today.... maybe his organs are slowly dying of toxicity and becoming necrotic.

Like Bostin Lloyd was a dead man walking for months after using the same peptide until finally his ticker couldn't take it.

Brian may have truly fucked up bad this time. Its truly unbelievable someone could be so fucking dumb. Then , despite all the lies he tells, tell the whole truth with regards to his self-destructive drug use.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #7535 on: April 25, 2023, 11:52:06 PM »
time for the lowlife turd to be flushed away

Baron Munchausen is purposely letting this embarassing thread die off as it still burns his ass ( which is a feat in itself, since his ano-rectal mucosa is happily used to taking a "Squeal like a pig !!!" style of beating )

He will fuck off back to his "I bet half of you..." pig stall of a thread and resume waving his little dick around.Typing endless drug induced Asperger bravado diatribes.

He will flood it with countless disgusting pics of his pre-chewed dry meat dog treat excuse of a physique.

Wah-Wah-Whanky is like Jerome's character from the 1889 comedy novel ''Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog ) :

The story opens with Jerome recounting his many ailments. His self-diagnosis came from consulting a medical encyclopedia. With each reading of a new set of symptoms, Jerome discovers another disease he’s suffering from. In fact, he finds himself suffering from every malady—typhoid, cholera, and diphtheria—everything except for housemaid’s knee.

he also finds he suffer from lethargy and an extreme reluctance to work."

Ignore

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7536 on: April 26, 2023, 12:53:15 AM »
If someone already posted this link, I apologize.  There are pics of the other two clowns in Brian's class but not of Brian yet they have him 2nd.  Must have been his placement after prejudging?  That being said, he must have really fucked up because the guy who won his class looks terrible and the guy in 3rd really needs to see a shrink.  No reason Brian shouldn't have won this class. 

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2023/npc_charlotte_cup

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7537 on: April 26, 2023, 01:24:02 AM »
If someone already posted this link, I apologize.  There are pics of the other two clowns in Brian's class but not of Brian yet they have him 2nd.  Must have been his placement after prejudging?  That being said, he must have really fucked up because the guy who won his class looks terrible and the guy in 3rd really needs to see a shrink.  No reason Brian shouldn't have won this class. 

A mixture of pain killers, peptides, TRT, flat bread pizza, and chicken fingers can be a deadly combination for any bodybuilder.
X

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7538 on: April 26, 2023, 01:41:02 AM »

Stage lights are just harsh. This is just Bhankys level and that guy is put together a lot better than him.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7539 on: April 26, 2023, 01:42:13 AM »

Oh, god. You’re right. It says 2nd place on a website. Here we go again…..

“Why is the font black? You didn’t get second.”

“I did according to them. Take it up with NPC News Online!”

Having said that, the competition for 2nd place wasn’t exactly fierce. He also must’ve carbed up on Bojangles and flatbreads. Eric looks about 16 weeks out here

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7540 on: April 26, 2023, 01:46:29 AM »
Oh, god. You’re right. It says 2nd place on a website. Here we go again…..

Yup.   His writing campaign will soon begin! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7541 on: April 26, 2023, 03:11:00 AM »
 I don’t owe getbig any kind of explanation. I was in condition just like I said I would be. I did not realize there were going to be 200 competitors and the prelims would be mid afternoon. I was sick and I had to work the next day and my girl had to drive so we went home. Staying until 10pm was not an option.  I wanted to see how I compared to the other people in my class and I did that I believed I compared well. I am now qualified for nationals that was the goal. Obviously next year I will take a day off work and stay another night that was not an option this year.  The promoter said at the beginning it is your build is what matters not your placement. I am 3 days post and still in shape this was last night before bed. But yeah I have a real medical issue that is causing me some real problems right now and I was not going to endure it another night I saw everything I needed to see at the prelims.

As I said I do conservatively believe I would have taken 2nd and yes I may have actually won but I could not wait around another 8 hours to find out. I thought the NPC day would be 9-11 prelims and my prelims didn’t even start with til after lunch we already checked out of our hotel. You guys say I left because I got my ass kicked and that simply isn’t true.

I had to work at 7am Monday morning I thought they would have 30 people on Sunday competing and I would drive home at 7pm but they had 200 and I wasn’t going to be able to drive so we left. I told you guys to wait for the high def pics but you couldn’t and just kept insisting I must have been destroyed which wasn’t true

I did not declare myself the winner as I left but I sure as hell would not have been last but yeah the show was running 6 hours behind when we left

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7542 on: April 26, 2023, 03:34:49 AM »
I don’t owe getbig any kind of explanation. I was in condition just like I said I would be. I did not realize there were going to be 200 competitors and the prelims would be mid afternoon. I was sick and I had to work the next day and my girl had to drive so we went home. Staying until 10pm was not an option.  I wanted to see how I compared to the other people in my class and I did that I believed I compared well. I am now qualified for nationals that was the goal. Obviously next year I will take a day off work and stay another night that was not an option this year.  The promoter said at the beginning it is your build is what matters not your placement. I am 3 days post and still in shape this was last night before bed. But yeah I have a real medical issue that is causing me some real problems right now and I was not going to endure it another night I saw everything I needed to see at the prelims.

As I said I do conservatively believe I would have taken 2nd and yes I may have actually won but I could not wait around another 8 hours to find out. I thought the NPC day would be 9-11 prelims and my prelims didn’t even start with til after lunch we already checked out of our hotel. You guys say I left because I got my ass kicked and that simply isn’t true.

I had to work at 7am Monday morning I thought they would have 30 people on Sunday competing and I would drive home at 7pm but they had 200 and I wasn’t going to be able to drive so we left. I told you guys to wait for the high def pics but you couldn’t and just kept insisting I must have been destroyed which wasn’t true

I did not declare myself the winner as I left but I sure as hell would not have been last but yeah the show was running 6 hours behind when we left

Blah, blah, blah. You didn't finish. And the most hilarious thing is that you probably could've taken a very decent 2nd in a legitimate big show, now you're not even an also ran, but a never was :(.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7543 on: April 26, 2023, 03:39:27 AM »

Go completely off or down to true trt and reduce the food + up the cardio workouts. You're not built for this. Just be a simple wagey family man.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7544 on: April 26, 2023, 03:45:38 AM »
First place was never in the cards. I believe you would’ve placed 2nd no problem though. Time to gear up for nationals baby!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7545 on: April 26, 2023, 03:45:58 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7546 on: April 26, 2023, 03:47:32 AM »
I hope you apologized to your girl for putting her through that. And if your answer is anything but "yes" then fuck you dude

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7547 on: April 26, 2023, 03:50:26 AM »
Also -

It looks like a bad toupee that got knocked off, then haphazardly slapped back on your head.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7548 on: April 26, 2023, 04:07:06 AM »

bitch ass..... no body gives a fuck hankins... move on to more delusion, this is getting boring..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7549 on: April 26, 2023, 04:19:00 AM »

bitch ass..... no body gives a fuck hankins... move on to more delusion, this is getting boring..

What delusion I was clearly in 2nd after prelims it wasn’t worth waiting around all fucking night for a 2nd place trophy. They had us basically on a cement floor backstage I didn’t have a pillow or a blanket or a cooler or anything I was not prepared to stay until 10pm I felt like shit and I had to work the next day and I was asking my girl to drive the entire way so we left. If I go next year I will know better and stay Sunday night and take off Monday that want an option this year. I still saw the competitors and how I lined up there was nothing left to learn by staying all night. Unfortunately I have a job and I needed to be ready to work at 7am.

None of that changes the fact that I looked great then and I look great now. You guys said I couldn’t get in shape and wouldn’t get on stage I did both. You also claimed I would be the worst one there and I wasn’t staying 8 more hours to get a plastic medal wouldn’t have changed anything other than putting my girl in a bad spot as we both would have missed out jobs on Monday as she can’t drive all night with a stigmatism.