Author Topic: Could you live in a house where brutal murders took place?  (Read 4733 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Could you live in a house where brutal murders took place?
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2023, 05:25:52 AM »
Sure brother. I'll do this one and then I really need to rest. it's very draining and I don't want to anger my spirit guide too much by bothering him.

You've a grandfather that's crossed over. A handsome man in his youth -- that's how I see him now. He's showing me the time you scared him half to death when you choked on a spoonful of gnocchi as a child. He's telling me that he fears for your health again these days. Something about smoking cigarettes?

??? ??? ???

How the fuck did you know about my choking on gnocchi as a child?

That happened when I moved to Thunder Bay in July of 1989 at my grandparents' house.

I don't recall sharing this on here. Or anywhere for that matter.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2023, 05:46:34 AM »
Ok big Mo, do me next please. I gotta see if you are for real.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2023, 06:58:11 AM »
Sure brother. I'll do this one and then I really need to rest. it's very draining and I don't want to anger my spirit guide too much by bothering him.

You've a grandfather that's crossed over. A handsome man in his youth -- that's how I see him now. He's showing me the time you scared him half to death when you choked on a spoonful of gnocchi as a child. He's telling me that he fears for your health again these days. Something about smoking cigarettes?

Do me after Robcguns please.
Q

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2023, 07:00:35 AM »
??? ??? ???

How the fuck did you know about my choking on gnocchi as a child?

That happened when I moved to Thunder Bay in July of 1989 at my grandparents' house.

I don't recall sharing this on here. Or anywhere for that matter.

I'll leave his love with you, Matt. He's watching over you.

Ok big Mo, do me next please. I gotta see if you are for real.

Brother Rob, I'll be honest. You're a difficult one. I tried last time but my spirit guide got scared and said there's a darkness to you. I've been overwhelmed with people who have crossed over since I asked them to speak to me in this thread. Still I consistently get an older gentleman with you. He's small, but he's built like a bull. He's saying to stop worrying about your heart and get your head right. He keeps saying to "talk to her more". I don't really understand. There's also something funny. A little bearded dog with a rude name. I see him on the other side waiting for you.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2023, 07:01:27 AM »
Do me after Robcguns please.

I will need to wait until I'm in bed and I'm rested again but I'll ask them to come through and see.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2023, 07:28:30 AM »
Excellent stuff Mo. 10 outta 10

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2023, 09:09:06 AM »
I will need to wait until I'm in bed and I'm rested again but I'll ask them to come through and see.

I will wait for as long as you need

Get some rest

Do you see anything regarding my ex?

My parents?

Anything regarding the future?
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2023, 09:14:25 AM »
I'll leave his love with you, Matt. He's watching over you.

Brother Rob, I'll be honest. You're a difficult one. I tried last time but my spirit guide got scared and said there's a darkness to you. I've been overwhelmed with people who have crossed over since I asked them to speak to me in this thread. Still I consistently get an older gentleman with you. He's small, but he's built like a bull. He's saying to stop worrying about your heart and get your head right. He keeps saying to "talk to her more". I don't really understand. There's also something funny. A little bearded dog with a rude name. I see him on the other side waiting for you.

Wow big mo, not sure how you knew about my bearded little schnauzer named boner but holy shit. And yes my heart does worry me. That’s crazy. Appreciate that big Mo.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2023, 09:44:31 AM »
The readings and messages from beyond are interesting.  Seems like he is hitting the nail with some here.

I have had one before in New Orleans.  I would say that she hit about 70% right which were mostly calculated (safe) guesses, but there were 2 or 3 she got right that would have been impossible for anyone to know.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2023, 11:47:58 AM »
I will wait for as long as you need

Get some rest

Do you see anything regarding my ex?

My parents?

Anything regarding the future?

I must take some time off from this...it's taking a real toll on me. You've been through a lot, sir. There is a woman. She's kind, and she's smiling. She's with family. She just says that it was her time. It was her time. You couldn't have done anything. She's glad you fought through everything. I asked about the future but I just see more smiling from her. I feel positivity.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2023, 02:01:45 PM »
The readings and messages from beyond are interesting.  Seems like he is hitting the nail with some here.

I have had one before in New Orleans.  I would say that she hit about 70% right which were mostly calculated (safe) guesses, but there were 2 or 3 she got right that would have been impossible for anyone to know.

I had similar mate my mam swore by them and one time when she had one round decided to see if it was for real or not and like you a lot of stuff he could have guessed but would have to have been a good guesser but a few things could never have guessed, he knew exactly what happened the day my dad died even what I said to him after he passed

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2023, 03:33:55 PM »
Not really its uncle junior

or alex or TA

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2023, 04:35:20 PM »

I had similar mate my mam swore by them and one time when she had one round decided to see if it was for real or not and like you a lot of stuff he could have guessed but would have to have been a good guesser but a few things could never have guessed, he knew exactly what happened the day my dad died even what I said to him after he passed

Before I first moved to S FL there was a Cuban guy that lived in Miami.  He supplied 90% of the X and other party pills to all the clubs from West Palm Beach downwards from 1994 onwards.  Every three months he would get in a limo and travel all the way to Rome, GA to have a psych that everyone called Granny Anne do a reading and burn candles for him.  He would spend one hour there and then depart back for Miami.  I saw him several times at The Colannade in Atlanta where he would stop.  Always dressed in all white complete with a floor length all white fur coat.  No matter how hot it was.  Had 4-6 girls dressed the same way with him.  Gold dripping off every parts of their body.   I moved here in 2008 and would see him more often around at places like VooDoo Lounge, etc. Granny Anne died in 2010 and within six months he got busted.  Funny thing was that the cops never had him under watch.  They just stumbled upon it by accident.  He always stated that Granny Anne would advise him of dates to not leave the house and burn candles to ward off the evil eyes that may be watching.  He said she rendered his activities invisible. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2023, 04:59:57 PM »

or alex or TA
Alex is too fucking dumb to pull it off.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2023, 12:36:54 AM »
I must take some time off from this...it's taking a real toll on me. You've been through a lot, sir. There is a woman. She's kind, and she's smiling. She's with family. She just says that it was her time. It was her time. You couldn't have done anything. She's glad you fought through everything. I asked about the future but I just see more smiling from her. I feel positivity.

Thanks.

I did try and i did fight through all of this.

Still fighting actually.
Q

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2023, 04:28:05 AM »
Which one of you has a really big, white dog? He wears a bandana sometimes. I'm being told he's called something like "Laugh". I've been getting a lot of messages all night. You need to book a GP appointment for a check up.