Author Topic: Just a reminder of what can be achieved naturally. Say no to drugs!  (Read 2120 times)

B R

• Getbig IV
Re: Just a reminder of what can be achieved naturally. Say no to drugs!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2023, 05:35:03 AM »
Anabolic Diet success story.

Of peace.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2023, 05:37:49 AM »

He says that only 3 - 4 days of fasting needed and he only is doing that for a movie.

So I dont understand why anyone would want to use any drugs when you can look like this naturally.

it's because he uses the frog.
F

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2023, 08:20:41 PM »

There is a thread on here somewhere about Mike's small cock/balls and it had links to conversations he had with a 19 year old girl he shared jerk off videos with on snapchat or some other platform. I think she was 17 when he first reached out to her.

I don't care much for the guy but he's a real piece of shit who lies about every aspect of his life.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2023, 08:39:55 PM »
There is a thread on here somewhere about Mike's small cock/balls and it had links to conversations he had with a 19 year old girl he shared jerk off videos with on snapchat or some other platform. I think she was 17 when he first reached out to her.

I don't care much for the guy but he's a real piece of shit who lies about every aspect of his life.

I don’t think you’re talking the bodybuilding golden era, mansion living, movie starring, long locks flowing, drug free, down to earth humility having, Mike OHearn from the bodybuilding community. The dude is having a hard time trying to keep the haters off him.