Author Topic: Poll:Does this guy have arms a shade under 19 inches?????????  (Read 18594 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Poll:Does this guy have arms a shade under 19 inches?????????
« Reply #200 on: April 29, 2006, 10:36:19 AM »
I do.  I enjoy ownings here and all, but in the real world I know the importance of the Golden Rule and keeping it real with the Big Guy above.
240 your honorable nature and quick wit make it clear you are a true man of god---------come help Team Jesus spread the divine light that will radiate throughout all of Getbig, reflecting the eternal love of Christ--------------Let TEAM JESUS RISE

JESUS ROCKS

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: April 29, 2006, 11:49:18 AM »
Gary Indiana?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2006, 08:20:55 AM »
bump.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2006, 08:25:37 AM »
bump.

sarcasm, have you accepted Christ into your life?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2006, 09:05:12 AM »
The funny thing about working with a lot of pros & NPC guys and posting on GetBig...

I must have had a DOZEN clients practically beg me for sarcasm's personal info.  He is the ONE getbig member that gets under people's skin to the point where they just want to kill him.

I even had one guy offer to Paypal me $500 for his home address LOL...

However, I'll never tell.

You've mentioned on numorous occasions that you've seen sarcasm's picture. I'm curious why he would let you see it.

Sarcasm's M.O. is to rip people apart while never showing his pic, in fact he's lost many battles because of his refusal to show it. Why have you seen it and nobody else has?

Why would you come to sarcasm's defense by saying "he looked about 230 lbs." when this claim will never be substantiated?

Are you sarcasm? Inquiring minds want to know why you would have sarcasm's personal info. including his picture?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2006, 09:25:33 AM »
No sir, I am very much not sarcasm. 

But I am well versed in research methods and I know how getbig works. When sarcasm first came onto the scene, I did my research.  Verified his name and hometown, and was able to find a pic of him.  He knows.  Personally, I think sarcasm is a funny guy and delivers some much needed humor in an increasingly controlled getbig.  Sure he goes overboard, but we all do.  Besides, even if he was my bitter enemy and called my mother a whore on a daily basis, I'd never leak his identity. 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2006, 10:25:23 AM »
No sir, I am very much not sarcasm. 

But I am well versed in research methods and I know how getbig works. When sarcasm first came onto the scene, I did my research.  Verified his name and hometown, and was able to find a pic of him.  He knows.  Personally, I think sarcasm is a funny guy and delivers some much needed humor in an increasingly controlled getbig.  Sure he goes overboard, but we all do.  Besides, even if he was my bitter enemy and called my mother a whore on a daily basis, I'd never leak his identity. 

Why did you research him? Why did you look for a picture of him? Have you researched everyone that posts here?

Stavios

« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2006, 10:32:44 AM »
240 is smarter than columbo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2006, 10:54:29 AM »
Nah, research takes a while and is usually pointless. I knew sarcasm would be a lightning rod for controversy when he arrived so I looked around a bit.  I was curious- was he a 130-lb geek, or a 280-lb mass monster?   From what I saw, he's prob 220 or 230.   Just a regular guy who likes to ilicit a m.eltdown now and then from ppl.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #209 on: May 02, 2006, 11:24:33 AM »
Nah, research takes a while and is usually pointless. I knew sarcasm would be a lightning rod for controversy when he arrived so I looked around a bit.  I was curious- was he a 130-lb geek, or a 280-lb mass monster?   From what I saw, he's prob 220 or 230.   Just a regular guy who likes to ilicit a m.eltdown now and then from ppl.

no offense but you take this site waaaaaaay to serious, I never even thought of researching someone....what the hell is the point of that? 
nasser=piece of shit

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2006, 12:01:11 PM »

240, I think your good for this place for a number of reasons so don't take offense to this but your post is not believable.

You knew he was going to be a lightning rod for controversy so you looked around a bit for his personal information, including a picture?

Nope, not buying it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: May 02, 2006, 12:38:06 PM »
when sarcasm arrived, he and I battled a bit.  Figured it'd be smart to know who I was dealing with.  He turned out to be a cool guy to me.  Many ppl have asked is he and TA are the same guy, and they're not.  And I am none of them- I have no troll accounts since Ron killed Sue Ferrigno.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #212 on: May 02, 2006, 12:45:40 PM »
when sarcasm arrived, he and I battled a bit.  Figured it'd be smart to know who I was dealing with.  He turned out to be a cool guy to me.  Many ppl have asked is he and TA are the same guy, and they're not.  And I am none of them- I have no troll accounts since Ron killed Sue Ferrigno.

Have you researched me?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: May 02, 2006, 12:48:31 PM »
240, I think your good for this place for a number of reasons so don't take offense to this but your post is not believable.

You knew he was going to be a lightning rod for controversy so you looked around a bit for his personal information, including a picture?

Nope, not buying it.

I actually agree with you. This scenario is patently absurd.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: May 02, 2006, 12:58:27 PM »
  I actually agree with you. This scenario is patently absurd.

Damn, now I know my theory must be wrong. Thanks for screwing it up.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #215 on: May 02, 2006, 12:59:26 PM »

that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard...you gonna research everyone who gets into it with you?  If I was a mod I'd ban you...
nasser=piece of shit

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 02, 2006, 01:00:04 PM »
Damn, now I know my theory must be wrong. Thanks for screwing it up.

;D In all seriousness though, only someone with severe mental problems would research someone's real life identity because they got into an argument on Getbig.com. I'm quite sure that 240 is mentally stable. ;D

thisiskeith12

« Reply #217 on: May 02, 2006, 01:03:36 PM »
   ;D In all seriousness though, only someone with severe mental problems would research someone's real life identity because they got into an argument on Getbig.com. I'm quite sure that 240 is mentally stable. ;D

You think so?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 02, 2006, 01:06:54 PM »
You think so?

Trust me thisiskeith12, only a handful of nutjobs would conduct this supposed "research" ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: May 02, 2006, 01:09:59 PM »
sarcasm - feces

240 - more delusional by the day

heres some research for you. a picture of 240's parents.

save this, itll get deleted quicky.

Bwahahahahaha...look at that most muscular ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #220 on: May 02, 2006, 01:11:49 PM »
Trust me thisiskeith12, only a handful of nutjobs would conduct this supposed "research" ::)

Remember what happened last fall, with him a Matt T i believe? Lots of personal shit was dug up :-\
I

thisiskeith12

« Reply #221 on: May 02, 2006, 01:13:19 PM »
Remember what happened last fall, with him a Matt T i believe? Lots of personal shit was dug up :-\

Maybe there's a reason he's not responding! D'oh! :-\

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 02, 2006, 01:14:29 PM »

Do you think 240 would actually conduct this research on a fairly new member? Is he Richard Nixon? :-\

thisiskeith12

« Reply #223 on: May 02, 2006, 01:16:09 PM »
  Do you think 240 would actually conduct this research on a fairly new member? Is he Richard Nixon? :-\

I have nothing to hide. No gay for pay, no nudes, just a good Christian student I am.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #224 on: May 02, 2006, 01:21:39 PM »

Well i can't say for sure what he would do but i don't think anything like what happened before will happen again.
I