Author Topic: Trump found guilty…..again! 🙄  (Read 2128 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trump found guilty…..again! 🙄
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2023, 11:03:36 PM »
Finger banging someone against their will is not rape?  So in theory, a female cannot rape another female?  I'm confused.

apparently different states have different rules but in this case rape requires penetration by a penis. Sexual assault, which is no walk in the park as far as seriousness can be with a finger. The fact Trumps finger and penis size are similar, I'm guessing she couldn't unequivocally say it was a penis, so they have to give the benefit of the doubt. Unlike Coaches' brainwashed defense, they DID believe her that an assault happened, hence the 5 million award, they just couldn't say it was a penis or a finger. Makes sense.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2023, 01:56:52 AM »
What if a filthy priests only sticks his fingers up an altar boy's asshole?  That's not rape?  That kid is less traumatized?  I'm not blaming or lashing out at you, I just don't like the rules/laws.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2023, 03:50:20 AM »
A lot to dissect and unpack here... He actually lost. Coach, a win would be no monetary award. No verdict of liability. It was civil. He wasn't facing prison on a conviction, it was damages. He was found liable for defamation AND sexual assault, and she was awarded 5 million in damages.

The thing was, as mentioned, she couldn't say for sure if it was his penis or a finger. Thus the Rape was dropped, but they believed he sexually assaulted her, but as Trump himself admitted to us all, he grabbed her. Rape is penis, finger is sexual assault. How technical would you like to get?
as far as your $50 prediction. I think we are all aware of your track record on predictions here.

You can’t explain facts or simple legal processes to Qoach. Might as well attempt to jump over the moon. 

It’s laughable she stated under oath she couldn’t see it.  Tiny dick energy verified. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2023, 06:23:46 AM »
You can’t explain facts or simple legal processes to Qoach. Might as well attempt to jump over the moon. 

It’s laughable she stated under oath she couldn’t see it.  Tiny dick energy verified.

Obsessed with a man's dick, perverse sick groomer.
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2023, 04:00:21 PM »
Finger banging someone against their will is not rape?  So in theory, a female cannot rape another female?  I'm confused.

Confused? Me too! I thought penetration legally defined rape. Since it is not unheard of for rapists to suffer ED with suggests penile penetration would be less likely, any type of penetration of either of the mouth, anus or vagina would be considered rape. Moreover, rape is a crime of violence and violation. In contrast, there is statutory rape wherein both parties’ consent but one or both are not of legal age to do so. Clearly, the law is confusing... maybe intentionally so.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2023, 09:18:18 PM »
Confused? Me too! I thought penetration legally defined rape. Since it is not unheard of for rapists to suffer ED with suggests penile penetration would be less likely, any type of penetration of either of the mouth, anus or vagina would be considered rape. Moreover, rape is a crime of violence and violation. In contrast, there is statutory rape wherein both parties’ consent but one or both are not of legal age to do so. Clearly, the law is confusing... maybe intentionally so.
"In general, you commit the crime of rape if you have non-consensual sexual intercourse with another person by means of physical force or threats. By contrast, you commit the offense of sexual assault if you make sexual contact with a person, as in touching a person’s intimate parts, without that person’s consent.

Keep in mind, however, that the precise definition of “rape” and “sexual assault” will differ across state laws. Further, some states treat rape and sexual assault as the same crime. In this instance, a state may still recognize a crime like sexual assault but refer to it as

sexual battery or
sexual abuse."

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/05/trump-e-jean-carroll-verdict-rape-sexual-abuse.html

That's a link to a legal expert giving his opinion. But bear in mind, whether it's rape, or sexual abuse, it is a serious felony and in a criminal court would be subject to potential 2-20 years

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2023, 09:30:19 AM »
A lot to dissect and unpack here... He actually lost. Coach, a win would be no monetary award. No verdict of liability. It was civil. He wasn't facing prison on a conviction, it was damages. He was found liable for defamation AND sexual assault, and she was awarded 5 million in damages.

The thing was, as mentioned, she couldn't say for sure if it was his penis or a finger. Thus the Rape was dropped, but they believed he sexually assaulted her, but as Trump himself admitted to us all, he grabbed her. Rape is penis, finger is sexual assault. How technical would you like to get?
as far as your $50 prediction. I think we are all aware of your track record on predictions here.

You’re still backing this? You’re about as much of a Detective (I still don’t think you were even a cop) as RuPaul is straight. The fact you and the other libtards on here thinks any part of this fake administration and all involved are remotely legit is laughable and every day my point gets proven. I don’t know one leftist that isn’t a coward

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2023, 02:32:19 PM »
The only point getting proven everyday is that you run from your own thread once getting your ass kicked in them.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2023, 04:47:04 PM »
The only point getting proven everyday is that you run from your own thread once getting your ass kicked in them.

You know what to do, Cupcake. I ain’t hard to find

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2023, 05:22:57 PM »
You’re still backing this? You’re about as much of a Detective (I still don’t think you were even a cop) as RuPaul is straight. The fact you and the other libtards on here thinks any part of this fake administration and all involved are remotely legit is laughable and every day my point gets proven. I don’t know one leftist that isn’t a coward

Correction: You delude yourself into believing your point gets proven at all much less every day. But you are welcome to your delusions, just don't project them onto others. Not sure what you mean when claiming you don't know one leftist who isn't a coward. Maybe this is just another one of your delusions, or you don't know many leftists and the few you do know happen to be cowardly.

I know a lot of people and most of them do not broadcast their political affiliations. I don't know a lot of folks who are obvious cowards. So, in truth, I would not know if cowardice were limited to leftists or rightists... my suspicion is cowardice and a person's political leanings are entirely different things which cannot be equated with each other.

Do you think the folks who rioted at the Capitol on January 6th are cowards or heroes? When someone commits suicide is it cowardice or braveness? When someone is a pathological liar, is that a cowardly trait or a heroic one – is it a sign of mental illness or a sign of sanity – intelligence or stupidity?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2023, 06:56:56 PM »
You know what to do, Cupcake. I ain’t hard to find

Continue to bust you in your dumb ass threads on here?  Why yes, that is exactly what I will do.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2023, 06:58:08 PM »
Correction: You delude yourself into believing your point gets proven at all much less every day. But you are welcome to your delusions, just don't project them onto others. Not sure what you mean when claiming you don't know one leftist who isn't a coward. Maybe this is just another one of your delusions, or you don't know many leftists and the few you do know happen to be cowardly.

I know a lot of people and most of them do not broadcast their political affiliations. I don't know a lot of folks who are obvious cowards. So, in truth, I would not know if cowardice were limited to leftists or rightists... my suspicion is cowardice and a person's political leanings are entirely different things which cannot be equated with each other.

Do you think the folks who rioted at the Capitol on January 6th are cowards or heroes? When someone commits suicide is it cowardice or braveness? When someone is a pathological liar, is that a cowardly trait or a heroic one – is it a sign of mental illness or a sign of sanity – intelligence or stupidity?

Reality and facts try hard to catch up with Qoach.  But he just runs faster.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2023, 07:14:28 PM »
Continue to bust you in your dumb ass threads on here?  Why yes, that is exactly what I will do.

I want it live. Me, you, prime, straw and now Agnostic. Pick your topic and let’s go. I’m to find.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2023, 07:21:12 PM »

I want it live. Me, you, prime, straw and now Agnostic. Pick your topic and let’s go. I’m to find.

Why do you think anyone is going to waste time with a retard?   You are disconnected from reality with no understanding or grasp of simple facts.  You can’t even support or debate your own threads here once they are exposed as bullshit.   You sure as shit can’t handle anyone else.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2023, 09:23:43 PM »
Why do you think anyone is going to waste time with a retard?   You are disconnected from reality with no understanding or grasp of simple facts.  You can’t even support or debate your own threads here once they are exposed as bullshit.   You sure as shit can’t handle anyone else.

It's unlikely a guy who struggles to debate coherently in a media where he has all the time in the world to fact check, get his thoughts together and type them out, would somehow be a brilliant" in real time" conversationalist. What would happen is;

"Trump lost the election by every reasonable measure. Every Republican election official, all the way to the state and US Supreme courts have weighed in in some form or fashion. Either by outright slamming his attorneys or by refusing to allow a kangaroo court because there was no evidence to move the case forward. Even Trumps Vice President and Attorney General have agreed with the elections results. In addition, every Trump supported "investigation" by his followers came up empty. "

Coach- "Thats MSM propaganda!"

I mean, how do you debate that kind of intellect? 

Coach is more than welcome to demonstrate his abilities by simply responding to my statement above, with the added benefit of taking his time, gahering his thoughts and explaining why what I posted is incorrect

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2023, 11:13:40 PM »
It's unlikely a guy who struggles to debate coherently in a media where he has all the time in the world to fact check, get his thoughts together and type them out, would somehow be a brilliant" in real time" conversationalist. What would happen is;

"Trump lost the election by every reasonable measure. Every Republican election official, all the way to the state and US Supreme courts have weighed in in some form or fashion. Either by outright slamming his attorneys or by refusing to allow a kangaroo court because there was no evidence to move the case forward. Even Trumps Vice President and Attorney General have agreed with the elections results. In addition, every Trump supported "investigation" by his followers came up empty. "

Coach- "Thats MSM propaganda!"

I mean, how do you debate that kind of intellect? 

Coach is more than welcome to demonstrate his abilities by simply responding to my statement above, with the added benefit of taking his time, gahering his thoughts and explaining why what I posted is incorrect

EXACTLY.  This has been explained to him countless times before.  Yet he thinks people are “scared” to debate him.   ::)

He is too dumb to realize just how stupid he truly is.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2023, 11:34:04 PM »
EXACTLY.  This has been explained to him countless times before.  Yet he thinks people are “scared” to debate him.   ::)

He is too dumb to realize just how stupid he truly is.

as I've said. Self-Awareness is a valuable quality.