Author Topic: Soul Crusher BJJ GYM  (Read 4565 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Soul Crusher BJJ GYM
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2023, 01:23:20 PM »
it seems that SC wants no part of a tussle with bhank.

For F sake - this idiot is never traveling to NYC why bother. 

Maybe his marriage is already failed and he needs a vacation from the wife and the brats - i don't blame him - but we warned him. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2023, 01:25:30 PM »
Show up at Renzo’s at 4pm and when SC isn’t there you’ll so own him bro!

Oh my gosh you will look so cool!

Also SC could stop your head in and you’d still say you didn’t lose.

Oh no we will be filming that’s the best part but again no idea if SC trains at Renzos gym in NYC i thought Sc was in Florida? Does he train at renzos gym he won’t say when will he be there he won’t say will he accept the challenge he won’t say morherfuxker wants to call me frail and weak when he gets called out to do something  he already does for 90 minutes a day supposedly crickets

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2023, 01:26:40 PM »
For F sake - this idiot is never traveling to NYC why bother. 

Maybe his marriage is already failed and he needs a vacation from the wife and the brats - i don't blame him - but we warned him.

I used to live in NYC I have actually trained at Renzos gym in NY you dumb fuck I will absolutely show up and slam you on your head. Do you actually train there? Do you accept the challenge when will you be ready

I used to take the train from DC to Penn station every other weekend. I lived on the UES for years. I am more than capable of getting to NYC his gym is only a couple blocks away from Penn station. When will you be ready

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2023, 01:28:08 PM »
I used to live in NYC I have actually trained at renzos gym in nyc you dumb fuck I will absolutely show up and slam you on your head. Do you actually train there? Do you accept the challenge When will you be ready

Who did you train w at Renzos 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2023, 01:33:04 PM »
Who did you train w at Renzos

The fuck do I know it was 15 years ago and I trained Muay Thai there I would recognize his name if I heard it he trained the UFC guys

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2023, 01:36:00 PM »
I used to live in NYC I have actually trained at Renzos gym in NY you dumb fuck I will absolutely show up and slam you on your head. Do you actually train there? Do you accept the challenge when will you be ready

I used to take the train from DC to Penn station every other weekend. I lived on the UES for years. I am more than capable of getting to NYC his gym is only a couple blocks away from Penn station. When will you be ready

For F sake - check yourself.   I'm actually gonna have a talk w Em tonight myself about your behavior.  She deserves better than this.  First you dress like a complete slob on wedding day when she got all done up to the 9's.   Then, day later you are on GB fighting w us, Day3 same, Day 4, same - now you want to leave your family to fight me in NYC ?  Ok bro - I train 4 am - you are asleep. 

I mean really man - check yourself.   For someone w a new bride you seem really F'D!   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2023, 01:37:03 PM »
The fuck do I know it was 15 years ago and I trained Muay Thai there I would recognize his name if I heard it he trained the UFC guys

Danaher, Igor, Gordon, Gregor, Rolles, Serra, Almeiada,  any of those names ring a bell?

Dupes

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2023, 01:38:20 PM »
No I am serious you are not an old man like Josh you are not an old man living in England like 38. We are the same age about the same size and you train bjj an hour and a half a day. I haven’t stepped on a mat in years. But I will absolutely destroy you. We can do it at a bjj tourney or I can come to your gym which would you prefer?? Let’s find out who is weak and frail. Let’s film it for getbig. I can even wear my old gi if you want you talk about trophies and quiting I am undefeated in Bjj. Gi no go doesn’t matter to me as long as we start standing and slams and spikes are allowed

Belt?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2023, 01:38:34 PM »
Sounds like a mental health emergency TBH

Best wait and calm down before doing anything stupid.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2023, 01:42:37 PM »
Danaher, Igor, Gordon, Gregor, Rolles, Serra, Almeiada,  any of those names ring a bell?

They all sound the same I can't tell you the names of women I dated 15 years ago much less people from a BJJ practice.

But your story doesn't add up because the gym you post pics of that you claim to train at 4am is clearly not in NYC

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2023, 01:43:15 PM »
Where do you train what’s the name of your gym? When will you be ready to roll?? I want to drop you on your head

Fresh off your wedding, and you're talking shit?

This has GOT to be a piss take.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2023, 01:43:41 PM »
Belt?

I'm still at White in this but getting better.   Its a hobby and good social interaction with cool people.  Hanky wants to make this death match - not gonna be good for him just like clegg or the other 2 etc.   He is grasping for straws to avoid the Josh interaction that is soon coming. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2023, 01:47:58 PM »
Great so what’s the name and location of your gym do you want to have the challenge match there or do you want to enter a local BJJ tourney? Standard submission grappling no strikes we can go with or without a gi? But slams and spikes are allowed and standing back up to dump you on your head again is not stalling

I think the match should be you and Soul Crusher in posing trunks.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2023, 01:49:16 PM »

absolutely not.  With his ailments and issues - im in a full hazmat suit

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2023, 01:51:41 PM »
Will BHanks Gi have options like this ladys pajamas??  Ass-flap of peace??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2023, 02:04:51 PM »
it seems that SC wants no part of a tussle with bhank.

If Bhanks promises to wear an Obama shirt then SC will attempt the Endless Front Bear Hug on him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2023, 02:05:35 PM »
I'm still at White in this but getting better.   Its a hobby and good social interaction with cool people.  Hanky wants to make this death match - not gonna be good for him just like clegg or the other 2 etc.   He is grasping for straws to avoid the Josh interaction that is soon coming.

Again Josh is an old man I will go to prison if I rumble with Josh you are my age and you train BJJ I am suggesting a BJJ match no one gets in any trouble that way

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2023, 02:06:13 PM »
Belt?

Canvas. JC Penny. $3.98. You like?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2023, 02:10:53 PM »
Easy solution :

Any parties wanting to meet up and fight, box, grapple, grind their clits together, whatever…. Should both put up $$$ to show they are serious.   

Send the money -$100, $250, $500 - whatever - to OMR (he is trustworthy) by Cashapp, Venmo, whatever.  When date and location arrangements are made and agreed upon, if someone doesn’t show up then the other party gets all the money.  If they both show up then the money is returned to each.  Winner just enjoys bragging rights to kicking ass, making them tap, or an orgasm.  Whichever occurs.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2023, 02:14:55 PM »
Again Josh is an old man I will go to prison if I rumble with Josh you are my age and you train BJJ I am suggesting a BJJ match no one gets in any trouble that way

So one guy, who you labeled a coward, is literally coming to confront you BUT instead you want to challenge another dude to a fight?

Um yeah….. you is dumb .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2023, 03:09:56 PM »
If Bhanks promises to wear an Obama shirt then SC will attempt the Endless Front Bear Hug on him.

Ha ha ha ha.  Lol.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2023, 03:14:44 PM »
If you're undefeated it's because you never had a match!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2023, 03:21:36 PM »
Dude…. This clown has some sort of brain damage. He thinks he can call people out and dictate terms.

There should be a mandatory hair follicle drug before he is allowed to “compete” in any event.

that task is getting less achieveable by the day the way Brians hair is disappearing.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2023, 03:22:29 PM »

I will only pay full price for the livestream if there are no gis worn.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2023, 03:22:47 PM »
This looks like a thinly veiled excuse to skip town while Avesher is on the hunt.
BINGO..........plus with SC`s endurance old adamantium knees wouldn`t last 2 minutes.