Author Topic: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.  (Read 20050 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2023, 03:51:02 PM »
I never claimed natty in my life that is simply not true. I also beat the hell out of Clegg for 2 rounds then I was winded and didn't get of my stool quick enough and got DQ but I put dents in that dudes head it was a 10 minute fight and 9 minutes of it he was on his back taking unanswered shots to the dome.  Also MM attacked me in his very first post so yeah I am going to speak the truth he beat an umpa lumpa in a bullshit division to win a bullshit pro card at 150lbs. Pellius was a pos and Joswift can suck a dick.

TLRYATHFFYTYMFSOD  - Selah.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2023, 03:52:48 PM »
I doubt anyone was fooled by the whole thing. If Josh was really heading there he would film some famous buildings or signage on route. He didn't. If Josh had gone, the Home Depot scene could be funnier. Josh and Clegg would be in there. Either way Hanky is fun and has provided more material than any other troller in not only Getbig history, possibly one of the top in internet history. I have heard kids talking about him in the gym. He's becoming well known.

Hahaha sure you did. There are countless other Brian Hankins on Instagram with more followers (over 200)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2023, 03:53:39 PM »
I never claimed natty in my life that is simply not true. I also beat the hell out of Clegg for 2 rounds then I was winded and didn't get of my stool quick enough and got DQ but I put dents in that dudes head it was a 10 minute fight and 9 minutes of it he was on his back taking unanswered shots to the dome.  Also MM attacked me in his very first post so yeah I am going to speak the truth he beat an umpa lumpa in a bullshit division to win a bullshit pro card at 150lbs. Pellius was a pos and Joswift can suck a dick.

Why not be a man and change your behavior.

Stop responding to attacks.

Stop posting photos of yourself and your family.

Show some self control.

Use your brain.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2023, 03:54:30 PM »
Hankins cant be faded because he isnt clever enough to be faded

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2023, 03:56:40 PM »
“Use your brian.” - IroNat

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2023, 04:01:29 PM »

Stop the lies. You quit!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2023, 04:09:13 PM »
Fuck you loser.....you won nothing.......youu`re back on IGNORE !!

Enjoy your miserable life you non-dressing country fuck!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2023, 04:10:30 PM »
Stop the lies. You quit!

I beat the fuck out of that dude he has the video he is more than welcome to post it

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2023, 04:16:06 PM »
I beat the fuck out of that dude he has the video he is more than welcome to post it

You were not DQ'ED you ducking liar. You "pulled out" because you're a ducking quitter

I have had a lot more than 2 mma fights and I was ragdolling Jamie Clegg before I pulled out after 2 with a shoulder injury

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2023, 04:28:27 PM »
Talk about being faded

Q

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2023, 04:44:18 PM »

Brian, if you were putting dents in his head for 9/10 minutes why wasn't the fight stopped?

guessing the private school pillow hands have no power.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2023, 04:57:37 PM »
You were not DQ'ED you ducking liar. You "pulled out" because you're a ducking quitter
Imagine being such a soft bitch you literally quit on any test in life? Just a pitiful quitter. Many would say you're not a man

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2023, 05:37:05 PM »
Hahaha sure you did. There are countless other Brian Hankins on Instagram with more followers (over 200)
  When Squadfather Mirza was at his peak, and got exposed I heard it in the gym as well. I hang with 10 or so people in the gym and several read Getbig from time to time.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2023, 05:47:52 PM »
  When Squadfather Mirza was at his peak, and got exposed I heard it in the gym as well. I hang with 10 or so people in the gym and several read Getbig from time to time.

Tell them to stop being a bunch of pussies and create an account.

Set it up! 👏🏻

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2023, 07:03:14 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2023, 07:13:18 PM »
He did show up, ready to go. Not gonna hate.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2023, 07:18:36 PM »
Although only detrimental to his life there is no denying his commitment to GB.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2023, 07:39:39 PM »
Am I to conclude that “faded” means the same thing as “being disrespected?”

Somebody help the old bastard.

Mid 90's gang talk. You're close, it means that you're not losing, getting beaten up, or killed. Hankins got it from a 90's HBO documentary about gang banging in Arkansas called "Banging in Little Rock". A guy on it is relating life in the gang, fights, etc... and he says something like "I just feel like I can't be faded.", Hankins took it as his motto.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2023, 07:52:19 PM »
Video origin of it, 3:00 - 3:15 -

"Bobby Banks" -

"I feel like I'm too hard to die, man. I feel like I can't see faded, you know. I feel like can't no nigga fade me, I feel like I'm the hardest nigga to walk the earth and shit, you know what I'm sayin' ?"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2023, 08:23:38 PM »
I doubt anyone was fooled by the whole thing. If Josh was really heading there he would film some famous buildings or signage on route. He didn't. If Josh had gone, the Home Depot scene could be funnier. Josh and Clegg would be in there. Either way Hanky is fun and has provided more material than any other troller in not only Getbig history, possibly one of the top in internet history. I have heard kids talking about him in the gym. He's becoming well known.

He should have been in a Home Depot in Canada at the same time of day and sent a video from there

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2023, 08:24:55 PM »
Although only detrimental to his life there is no denying his commitment to GB garner any kind of attention to himself.
fixed

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2023, 08:26:06 PM »

What about the injured shoulder and asking for a doctor excuse?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2023, 08:41:07 PM »
Damn, a whole lot of people doing a 180 now and hugging Hanky's dick.  Everyone acting like he jumped over the moon.  But no, he only did what he said multiple times that he would do.  Everybody acted like he was the little boy that cried wolf.  I don't follow his threads or the posting mania that goes on about him that much but it seems like every claim he makes, he tends to back up.  The shows (who cares where he placed, he did it), the MMA, the surfing, the race cars, etc...  I might have missed some that he didn't back up, but again I don't follow his threads that much.  Because I don't have the patience to read a 2 hour old thread that is already 25 pages.

Dude seems to be more honest than most of the people that sit around attacking him. 

His rivalry with Wes is unusual because both men are very honest about themselves and what they do/did. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2023, 08:58:39 PM »
Well Hankins showed up at the Home Depot. Don’t know if Josh trolled him the whole time or what but he showed so I gotta give him that.

Hankins is easily trolled here and has his faults as we all do but he has taken a beating from this forum for almost 3 years or so and hasn’t “been faded” haha, so he seems like he has earned his place amongst us assholes.

He did one show and part of another and videos everything for getbig so while most may not like him he is prob the most transparent getbigger here.

Say what you will he has earned my respect but I never attacked him anyways. I’m sure most will continue attacking by just saying my .02

Also has a sick house and sick toys. He is living a getbigger lifestyle for sure.

Now everyone can attack me. Have at it getbiggers.

B. Hank definitely has a nice house.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2023, 09:05:03 PM »
B. Hank definitely has a nice house.

That’s not his house you incel.

Don’t you have some half reps to do? With .25 mg of anadrol every third day ?