Author Topic: CALF AND TRICEP INJECTIONS........ ANY EXPERIENCE  (Read 3462 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
CALF AND TRICEP INJECTIONS........ ANY EXPERIENCE
« on: April 29, 2006, 12:13:28 PM »
I'm getting ready to add tricep and calf injections to my rotation  which will complete a full body rotating regimen....I have been looking at what DIV posted on spotinjections..I know how to do it but  yall tell me about your personal experiences and what has worked good for you.......
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: CALF AND TRICEP INJECTIONS........ ANY EXPERIENCE
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 01:51:05 PM »
I'm getting ready to add tricep and calf injections to my rotation  which will complete a full body rotating regimen....I have been looking at what DIV posted on spotinjections..I know how to do it but  yall tell me about your personal experiences and what has worked good for you.......
I've never done either of these, but may try tri's eventually. As for calves, I don't like the idea of pining these at all. Your calves have more nerves in them then most areas, and I've heard the pain associated with pining them can be excruciating. There are too many other good spots to use, so I see no reason in pining calves.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 02:45:21 PM »
i've done the triceps many times for the last years.21 g is the biggest needle i've used but usually go with 23 or smaller.The easiest for me is the outher head.I've never had any problems there.It gives really interesting look when you do the most muscula pose.I've done the inner heads too only once but don't like - i could't psition myself so i could look when i aspirate, so i had to watch in the mirror - did' tfeel very safe.But the outher head no problem -i've injected there up to 3cc propionate evry day.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 02:53:17 PM »
I've never done either of these, but may try tri's eventually. As for calves, I don't like the idea of pining these at all. Your calves have more nerves in them then most areas, and I've heard the pain associated with pining them can be excruciating. There are too many other good spots to use, so I see no reason in pining calves.

thats good insight..... what about the sciatic nerve in your gluteal area? That bothers me more than anything. I guess if you stay in the upper outer quadrant i'ts fine.

Hell, I know its not all peaches and cream, but i had a rough one again in my quad the other day and couldnt work legs, wasnt physically possible. I hit the upper part of my quad where its dense, and that nite it was hurting like hell, then it got hot in that area and was red under the skin in the area. (getting better now)

I've hit this spot before with no pain whatsoever, I dont understand it. Im not complaining though, I just wish I could pinpoint what causes it because it's inconvenient....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 02:55:34 PM »
i've done the triceps many times for the last years.21 g is the biggest needle i've used but usually go with 23 or smaller.The easiest for me is the outher head.I've never had any problems there.It gives really interesting look when you do the most muscula pose.I've done the inner heads too only once but don't like - i could't psition myself so i could look when i aspirate, so i had to watch in the mirror - did' tfeel very safe.But the outher head no problem -i've injected there up to 3cc propionate evry day.

thats cool, do you aspirate with delts? I never have and one time I felt like i was coughing up deca and test... but Ive hit delts a 2 dozen times and never aspirated
ah yeah Im a voodo child

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 03:09:13 PM »
i'm too fucken paranoid, i'always aspirate

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 03:15:33 PM »
i don't think you were coughing because you hit a vein.I've read that injecting even a little bit into a vein can easily kill you.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 03:41:31 PM »
i don't think you were coughing because you hit a vein.I've read that injecting even a little bit into a vein can easily kill you.

where did you read this because I have a couple buddies that hit a vein and it just caused them to have an awful hacking cough and then they were retarded and disoriented for a little while
ah yeah Im a voodo child

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 03:46:19 PM »
"Project Muscle Mass" by chriss Clark, german edition

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2006, 06:27:04 PM »
did my right quad once..i barely made it thru the shot..wanted to pull out immediately..ws using 21 guage though.. ( 1 1/2)

seen someone do a calf shot..i willNEVER appempt that...dood has tears in his eyes..
carpe` vaginum!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 08:48:37 PM »
did my right quad once..i barely made it thru the shot..wanted to pull out immediately..ws using 21 guage though.. ( 1 1/2)

seen someone do a calf shot..i willNEVER appempt that...dood has tears in his eyes..

well... when I had the bad quad injection a few days ago, I used 25g 1inch and feel like I did everything perfect... i  sterilized everything, I went deep, I aspirated, i didnt move and inch, and the spot i hit hadnt been hit in about two weeks........ but what the hell, I guess it happens sometimes... I dont really give a shit... i just wish I knew what causes it
ah yeah Im a voodo child

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 02:00:44 AM »
i have the same problem in the quads usually for one of the following
1. inject too fast
2.in the beginning of a cycle whan i haven't injected at that spot for a while
3. water based steroids.

and if 2 and 3 happens at the same time i can't even walk without a bunch of pain killers.

Preinin974

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 05:04:07 PM »
i have the same problem in the quads usually for one of the following
1. inject too fast
2.in the beginning of a cycle whan i haven't injected at that spot for a while
3. water based steroids.

and if 2 and 3 happens at the same time i can't even walk without a bunch of pain killers.

I injected Winnie in my quad (outer sweep) once, it was very painful, I could not walk properly for a week, got a swelling deep inside the muscle which was visible for the next 2 months. Could not train legs for the rest of the cycle  >:( Never had such problems with glutes.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 04:24:05 PM »
Tri shots are the best, 2-3cc per tri and they swell up a good 1-2" for a week or so :) :) :)

Hayabusa

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 12:31:55 PM »

Well Calves are one of my favorite spots to hit. If you are lean enough to see all the veins that is. There are some massive veins running through there and hitting one can be a bitch. I always used my glutes, delts, calves, and if I had to my legs. I have even hit my calves with sust and it really isnt that bad. If you work your calves hard enough you are used to having to limp around in pain anyway./ I also always use a 23 gauge needle with no problems. Depending on the size of yours you can even use a 1 1/2 inch for it.

Hayabusa

kimbo

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2006, 02:14:48 PM »
I did my calves a couple of weeks ago.. First Calf from the side, next straight from the back in the outer head.. After 2 days they were huge and warm.. Got an infection in both calves.. Never again!