Author Topic: Oldschool Flip pic  (Read 10784 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Oldschool Flip pic
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2006, 12:03:17 PM »

hahaha I just noticed that too. Good for you 'Flip!
See alexxx even "OLD MEN" can still look good! I still get the "stares" from women in  their 20's!
Nothing like that to boost the ego! ;D But keep it up alexxx you've got a good start in your physique!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2006, 12:06:55 PM »
See alexxx even "OLD MEN" can still look good! I still get the "stares" from women in  their 20's!
Nothing like that to boost the ego! ;D But keep it up alexxx you've got a good start in your physique!

Thanks 'Flippy. The thing about working out is it does help you stay young, both physically and mentally. I seen this guy on the news that trains in one of the YMCA's here and they guy is 75 but looks like less then 40 years old :o He has a great built too and been training for like 50 years.
just push some weight!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2006, 12:35:25 PM »
Thanks 'Flippy. The thing about working out is it does help you stay young, both physically and mentally. I seen this guy on the news that trains in one of the YMCA's here and they guy is 75 but looks like less then 40 years old :o He has a great built too and been training for like 50 years.
Yeah I've been at it for 23 years and still "athletically" I can play ball and smack people around in their 20's! It's take a lot of dedication and discipline to continously stay fit, but the "benefits" far outweigh the the effort. It's a LIFESTYLE I've lived not just a hobby. Again just keep the goal in mind and take small steps at a time. 5-10lbs a year in lean muscle gains is realistic, but you MUST have the patience to do it. Good luck and I'll raz you more to keep it funny!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2006, 12:39:31 PM »
Yeah I've been at it for 23 years and still "athletically" I can play ball and smack people around in their 20's! It's take a lot of dedication and discipline to continously stay fit, but the "benefits" far outweigh the the effort. It's a LIFESTYLE I've lived not just a hobby. Again just keep the goal in mind and take small steps at a time. 5-10lbs a year in lean muscle gains is realistic, but you MUST have the patience to do it. Good luck and I'll raz you more to keep it funny!

hahaha that is too small a goal for me. I'd say I should hit 300 by next year naturally. :)
just push some weight!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2006, 12:53:04 PM »
hahaha that is too small a goal for me. I'd say I should hit 300 by next year naturally. :)
LOL alexx just make sure you buy fat clothes! ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2006, 12:54:57 PM »
Looking good and healthy for being 40 years old man! Good luck with your training :D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2006, 01:05:17 PM »
LOL alexx just make sure you buy fat clothes! ;D

I also plan on keeping my waist down at around 32 inches. :)
just push some weight!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2006, 01:12:44 PM »
At 300 with a 32 inch waist and 6'3"??? You'll have a fat ass booty, fat asss neck and distended belly, which will hand over that 32" waist! :D Just get to 265 naturally and you'll look good!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2006, 04:30:20 PM »
Looking good and healthy for being 40 years old man! Good luck with your training :D
Thanks for the comp. Hope I don't run out of "gas" doing it! ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2006, 04:36:47 PM »
Thanks for the comp. Hope I don't run out of "gas" doing it! ;D

Lol, hopefully, staying in such good shape as you are will give you more fuel to live life, rather than less ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2006, 05:12:10 PM »
mannn   ...............you dont look 41

good for you!!!
<go get them young girls!>

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2006, 05:30:37 PM »
I would like to hear Johnny Apollo's take on Flip's picture? ;D..Let's hear his analyzation of the picture,and what he thinks about Flip's physique. ..(jk FLIP) nobody wants to hear from that boob.Looking good man and like the others have said I would guess you at early 30's...good job...old man. :D.. :P

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2006, 06:22:14 PM »
mannn   ...............you dont look 41

good for you!!!
<go get them young girls!>
Happily married Mike! She's 10 years YOUNGER than me though! ;D Good Luck on your competition!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2006, 06:27:41 PM »
I would like to hear Johnny Apollo's take on Flip's picture? ;D..Let's hear his analyzation of the picture,and what he thinks about Flip's physique. ..(jk FLIP) nobody wants to hear from that boob.Looking good man and like the others have said I would guess you at early 30's...good job...old man. :D.. :P
I still get carded every "once" in a while if I buy any booze, though I'm not much of a drinker, and when I tell people I've been working out for 23 years they think I'm crazy! Lol, blessing in disguise I guess! Thanks for the compliment!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 01:06:51 AM »
OLdschoolflip....Maybe if you squeeze your chubby bicep against your body some more your arms will look even bigger!

Or maybe you should try the old "hand behind the bicep" trick.

::)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2006, 09:51:29 AM »
Here's a pic taken last year. I'm 41 here (I'm the one in the front) ;D Let the Hatin' begin!

You look good flip. Your football team is terrible though. You from the Bay area?
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2006, 09:56:09 AM »

hahaha I just noticed that too. Good for you 'Flip!
Alexxx, could you take flip in a pose down?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2006, 09:57:24 AM »

Alexxx, your the stuff legends are made of!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2006, 10:02:45 AM »
OLdschoolflip....Maybe if you squeeze your chubby bicep against your body some more your arms will look even bigger!

Until you post a pic how can you be critical of him? If your as smart as you say you are then justify your groundless attack on Flip's physique.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2006, 03:31:05 PM »

Alexxx, your the stuff legends are made of!

:)
just push some weight!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2006, 02:21:32 PM »
Until you post a pic how can you be critical of him? If your as smart as you say you are then justify your groundless attack on Flip's physique.

Of course I can be critical of him without posting a picture.

Just like Movie critiques can be critical of producers without ever producing a movie.

Does every one who critiques football players have to be Superbowl winners? I think NOT!

I have already justified my attack on oldschool with an explanation. He's squashing his fatty bicep against himself to make it appear larger. He doesn't look like a bodybuilder.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2006, 03:42:57 AM »

LOL Johnny, YOU'RE the one who needs to do that! Till YOU post a pick you're critique is worthless. It's funny because everyone else seems to think differently.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2006, 03:45:04 AM »
You look good flip. Your football team is terrible though. You from the Bay area?
Yep, but hopefully the Vernon Davis pick will make a great impact this year.  2 years ago-2wins, last year 4 wins, this year-? again hopefully the only way to go is up.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2006, 03:48:07 AM »

Just like Movie critiques can be critical of producers without ever producing a movie.

Does every one who critiques football players have to be Superbowl winners? I think NOT!

I have already justified my attack on oldschool with an explanation. He's squashing his fatty bicep against himself to make it appear larger. He doesn't look like a bodybuilder.
sounds like this queer is jealous  ::) give it up johnny
follow the arrows

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2006, 03:55:57 AM »

That's right! He has that right! Too bad Johnny's opinions MEANS NOTHING.

Hmm. That's funny I didn't know you could see a VEIN through fat. LOL. Yeah the SEPRATION between bicep and tricep HAS to be two entirely fat separations!

Yeah, Johnny the AVERAGE 41 year old male has this physique everywhere in America!  ::)