Author Topic: Bud Light CANNOT Recover!!!  (Read 8002 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Bud Light CANNOT Recover!!!
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2023, 08:59:52 AM »
Pedo-Pals and Child Mutilation Supporters are out in farce in this thread.  They feign ignorance of their own agenda and then mock disgust when they reveal (more REVEL in)  some  farcical truth of theirs.

Who would do such a thing?  Democrat Pedophilia and Child Mutilation/Sexualization supporters.  You creatures are filth made flesh.  FYYFF!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2023, 09:23:42 AM »

I just checked it out.  They aren't fucking selling kids tuck friendly swimwear.  Its clearly in the Adult's section in the video and naturally they are going to sell an XS size.    They still removed the clothing to avoid people either destroying it going to beat up and shoot an employee...that's the society we are living in.

Adults wear onesies???

Thx for making my point... Pure insanity...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2023, 09:26:14 AM »

I just checked it out.  They aren't fucking selling kids tuck friendly swimwear.  Its clearly in the Adult's section in the video and naturally they are going to sell an XS size.    They still removed the clothing to avoid people either destroying it going to beat up and shoot an employee...that's the society we are living in.

Wrong. Multiple videos of this from last week. I posted some of them in the Politcs section.

Target stock down 28% in the last month. How low will it go?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2023, 09:28:08 AM »
This is the bigger overall point.

Who is Bud Light’s customer base? Knowing who it is should they have risked alienating them to appeal to a demo that doesn’t care for their product? And if they want to target a specific market he vocal about it, don’t be wishy washy.

Twisted Tea would’ve been the perfect product for this. Have a new Twisted T-girl on the can every month, but it’s owned by the Boston Beer Company, and they’re clearly not faggots

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2023, 09:34:12 AM »
Twisted Tea would’ve been the perfect product for this. Have a new Twisted T-girl on the can every month, but it’s owned by the Boston Beer Company, and they’re clearly not faggots

They did take flavor out of Boston Lager to cater to some limp wristed demo though...so don't be so sure.

https://www.americancraftbeer.com/samuel-adams-beer-remasters-its-iconic-boston-lager/

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2023, 09:39:26 AM »
Adults wear onesies???

Thx for making my point... Pure insanity...
what point? that you live under a rock?[size=78%] [/size]what do you think rompers are? they're good as pajamas, they're super popular at festivals where you camp, onesie bar crawls are pretty popular too

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2023, 09:42:13 AM »

They did take flavor out of Boston Lager to cater to some limp wristed demo though...so don't be so sure.

https://www.americancraftbeer.com/samuel-adams-beer-remasters-its-iconic-boston-lager/

My reaction to this recent startling news

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2023, 09:43:03 AM »
Does anybody know any retail stores that are still selling clothes with “the tuck flap”? Asking for a friend!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2023, 10:28:28 AM »

https://sanangelolive.com/news/business/2023-05-24/yes-target-san-angelo-selling-trans-clothing-kids

Maybe they're targeting children and toddlers only in specific markets? Texas seems like an odd entry point for these products.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #134 on: June 01, 2023, 10:42:01 AM »
https://sanangelolive.com/news/business/2023-05-24/yes-target-san-angelo-selling-trans-clothing-kids

Maybe they're targeting children and toddlers only in specific markets? Texas seems like an odd entry point for these products.

come on, this blog is full of shit. they showed a woman's period panties and tried to pass it off as being for kids and the other "kid friendly' one is being worn by a grown man.. grown men dont fit children's clothes..
As for the baby onesies, offensive baby onesies have been prevalent for years and no one cared. This is just conservative virtue signaling 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #135 on: June 01, 2023, 10:55:55 AM »

come on, this blog is full of shit. they showed a woman's period panties and tried to pass it off as being for kids and the other "kid friendly' one is being worn by a grown man.. grown men dont fit children's clothes..
As for the baby onesies, offensive baby onesies have been prevalent for years and no one cared. This is just conservative virtue signaling

And youre defending liberal madness. Who cares, everyone has their own beliefs... Adults in PJ's doing "bear crawls" and shit = retarded IMO.
But let them do it.
Just like its OK if folks are outraged over tranny madness, its all OK..

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2023, 11:15:10 AM »

Crossdressers have been around for over a 1000 years.  Why the fuck should your feelings get hurt because they walk the planet.  I also have no clue what you're talking about mutilation and shit.  If someone wants to hack their johnson off or push some skin togethet to make a phallus,  then why the fuck do i care??  You cant inflyence people to do that shit and minors cant have reassignment surgery anyway. 

Shit is just wacky.

IMO most trannies don't have gender issues. They have severe underlying psychiatric issues. They are not fixing the underlying problem with sex switch operations. That said I don't think most people care if they mutilate themselves as long as it isn't paid for with our tax money. They should have to pay out of pocket for that crap.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 01, 2023, 11:36:10 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 01, 2023, 11:47:04 AM »

Crossdressers have been around for over a 1000 years.  Why the fuck should your feelings get hurt because they walk the planet.  I also have no clue what you're talking about mutilation and shit.  If someone wants to hack their johnson off or push some skin togethet to make a phallus,  then why the fuck do i care??  You cant inflyence people to do that shit and minors cant have reassignment surgery anyway. 

Shit is just wacky.

FYYFF!
Barrel boy is at it again.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 01, 2023, 11:50:54 AM »

They could be. I dont know anything about period panties but I do remember when the  proHilter, white pride and I'm very smart because I'm asian onesies were all the rage...

That said I realize this isnt a "reputable" news source. When I look for credible sites like CNN, Fox, MSNBC
, etc... they dont have any information about this issue.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/28/target-loses-10b-following-boycott-calls-over-lgbtq-friendly-clothing/

The NYPost makes it seem like this is a "gay" issue.

This local news site might be more legitimate:/
https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-world/target-making-changes-after-backlash-over-pride-themed-childrens-clothes-transgender-retail-clothes-woke-capitalism-pride-month

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2023, 12:36:49 PM »

STFU Pedo-Pal and supporter of the mutilation of our Nation's Children.   You are by the testimony of your own pathetic words here, a supporter of these idiot Democrats and their platform of Pedophilia and Child Mutilation.   Personally, I look forward to reading your obit. 

Get the fuque outta my Nation, you fartificial Israeli.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2023, 04:33:21 PM »
The only onesie I care about is when Tbombz wore the bunny onesie.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2023, 05:24:28 PM »
The only onesie I care about is when Tbombz wore the bunny onesie.

Word.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2023, 05:39:03 PM »
Has Bud Light recovered yet?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2023, 05:40:27 PM »
Has Bud Light recovered yet?

Still in rehab.

Alcohol is a helluva drug.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2023, 05:47:49 PM »
Word.

Not to mention that Rory looks adorable in a onesie!
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2023, 11:50:11 AM »

BWAHAHAHHAA!!!

Fuck ME - I'm stealing that thanks

(By a strange coincidence, I'm currently struggling through this)

In Plain Sight: The Life and Lies of Jimmy Savile Hardcover – 17 July 2014
T

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: June 02, 2023, 05:24:53 PM »

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #148 on: June 02, 2023, 05:27:51 PM »

Holly shit hahahahaha  ;D
Totally forgot about this scene

Genius

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 02, 2023, 07:36:36 PM »
So why aren't all the buttbuddies, transfuckers and pedo-pals  buying Butt Light by the caseload to save their brand.  Why aren't they getting Butt Light tattoos and shoving Butt Light in bottles up their manginas?

Because all they care about is their pervert lifestyles and being paid to extort normal companies into becoming transcompanies.  I hope all trannies die along with all the other pedo-pal Democrats.

Never forgive them and never forget why!   Damn straight!