Author Topic: Nearly 10,000 photos from Hunter Biden's laptop published online  (Read 2411 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Nearly 10,000 photos from Hunter Biden's laptop published online
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2023, 02:06:00 PM »
Um it showed Biden was corrupt and getting kick backs as the big Guy remember?

And the whole thing exposed just how biased and shady big tech, the media, and the administration were/are.

Shouldn't be partisan - everyone should be concerned.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2023, 05:49:18 PM »
All I see is drugs and scantily clad prostitutes.....
Any newds? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2023, 08:13:01 PM »
All I see is drugs and scantily clad prostitutes.....we already know about this and for years.   I don't believe in hacking into someone personal stuff unless its done by the authorities for a criminal investigation.  All of this is from a laptop that he left at a computer store.   Regardless as to someone not coming back to pick it up, its pretty unethical to go out and openly publish whatever is on there.   He initially did the right thing and alerted the FBI but he really fucked up in making a copy and handing it over to Giuliani.  He knew that he would use the information for a political hit job.

That John Issac fellow is really going to get his cheeks busted
If I recall they didn't hack it. Hunter left the laptop at a computer repair shop and when they tried to return it he did not come to collect it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2023, 09:03:29 PM »
So? StrawMan, do you think republicans aren't involved in corruption?

Are we to believe that every single time an allegation against a Democrat isn't followed up by an outcry or investigation or charges by the Republicans, that it couldn't possibly be because there was nothing there? It has to be because your own party (well, not YOUR own party, but republican Americans own party) must be corrupt? This is conspiracy nonsense at its core

A perfect example is Coaches claim that every entity from the local republican voting officials, to the Republican Attorney General, to the Republican Vice President at the time, along with state and supreme courts had to all be corrupt for Trump to have won. Trump won the election like OJ Simpson didn't kill Nicole.  You've really got to be a few bricks shy of a load to believe that ridiculous nonsense.