Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 394522 times)

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #7275 on: November 29, 2023, 10:19:30 AM »
not much today, I did a 3 mile half fast walk half jog with Gazoo. 2 months ago I couldnt go a block without puffing now I can peel off 3 mile jogs and be fresh as a daisy at the end. Also gonna do 300 crunches/leg raises for core strength

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7276 on: November 29, 2023, 11:00:43 AM »
not much today, I did a 3 mile half fast walk half jog with Gazoo. 2 months ago I couldnt go a block without puffing now I can peel off 3 mile jogs and be fresh as a daisy at the end. Also gonna do 300 crunches/leg raises for core strength
That`s awesome Josh.....you make fast gains you prick  ;D

Fucking Gazoo looks like he`s ready for some post-workout chow!  ;)

j/k I know you work hard though bother.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7277 on: November 29, 2023, 11:02:59 AM »
Gazoo looks happy and well-treated unlike some other dogs of getbig

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7278 on: November 29, 2023, 11:03:43 AM »
That`s awesome Josh.....you make fast gains you prick  ;D

Ficking Gazoo looks like he`s ready for some post-workout chow!  ;)

j/k I know you work hard though bother.

ya its coming back, mostly the cardio side of things as Im not pushing for strength or some bodybuilding look
the cardio, flexibility and mobility is 100 times better than 2 months ago

who knows, by June 1 I may be ready for an expo or something  :-X :-X :P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7279 on: November 29, 2023, 11:05:37 AM »
Full Blown Anorexia you appear to be dying in both I would offer to buy you food if I saw you outside. I would assume you were a heroin addict. You appear to be 145lbs
You`re a real piece of shit you know that......don`t encourage the guy just insult him like you`re fucking huge or something.......you piece of shit.

Did it ever occur to you that his goal many not be to weigh a shit filled 245 which you will never achieve by the way.

You should be  a middleweight or on the light end on the heavyweight class to actually be in shape,and even then you`d be lucky to place in a Mr. Pofdunk event..........DUMBASS!

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7280 on: November 29, 2023, 11:06:06 AM »
Gazoo looks happy and well-treated unlike some other dogs of getbig

hahhaah fukin Gazoo is the tied for best thing thats ever happend to me,..tied with Tanktank and Potato
Dogs are so great, we really dont deserve them. They are around us too short of a time, and there is simply nothing harder than when they leave us, and the best thing to do is to give them the absolute greatest existence they can have while they are here. Gazoo is my world--even though he belongs to my landlord--I take care of him while she is at work

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7281 on: November 29, 2023, 11:09:01 AM »
You`re a real piece of shit you know that......don`t encourage the guy just insult him like you`re fucking huge or something.......you piece of shit.

Did it ever occur to you that his goal many not be to weigh a shit filled 245 which you will never achieve by the way.

You should be  a middleweight or on the light end on the heavyweight class to actually be in shape,and even then you`d be lucky to place in a Mr. Pofdunk event..........DUMBASS!
dj181 destroys hanky
He has a far more pleasing athletic looking physique that is light years ahead of Brians athrophied mess

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7282 on: November 29, 2023, 11:11:19 AM »
ya its coming back, mostly the cardio side of things as Im not pushing for strength or some bodybuilding look
the cardio, flexibility and mobility is 100 times better than 2 months ago

who knows, by June 1 I may be ready for an expo or something  :-X :-X :P
You just night be!  ;D

I remember a few years back  when you were lifting again, and I am not blowing smoke up your ass ,,you were making great progress......I begged you not to  quit but you did anyway.

You know,if I thought you sucked I`d say it, but big props buddy,you`re doing great......JUST KEEP  IT GOING!

Don`t be one of those guys who quits then wonders a few years later how he would look if he kept going.........not saying you`re gonna quit,just don`t.....you`re on a roll.

RAMBLIMG POST OF SHIT

Slap me later....not feeling too good right now.  ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7283 on: November 29, 2023, 11:12:45 AM »
DJ at least does not have lopsided hunchpack-looking pectorals

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7284 on: November 29, 2023, 11:13:23 AM »
dj181 destroys hanky
He has a far more pleasing athletic looking physique that is light years ahead of Brians athrophied mess
X 2 in spades

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #7285 on: November 29, 2023, 11:14:01 AM »
Full Blown Anorexia you appear to be dying in both I would offer to buy you food if I saw you outside. I would assume you were a heroin addict. You appear to be 145lbs

Brutal...but true.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7286 on: November 29, 2023, 11:16:08 AM »
You just night be!  ;D

I remember a few years back  when you were lifting again, and I am not blowing smoke up your ass ,,you were making great progress......I begged you not to  quit but you did anyway.

You know,if I thought you sucked I`d say it, but big props buddy,you`re doing great......JUST KEEP  IT GOING!

Don`t be one of those guys who quits then wonders a few years later how he would look if he kept going.........not saying you`re gonna quit,just don`t.....you`re on a roll.

RAMBLIMG POST OF SHIT

Slap me later....not feeling too good right now.  ;)

I dont expect a whole lot of body change. Kind of weird but I like being 260-265 and I really like to eat, Im not changing the way I eat. My goals are to have massive cardio, great heart rate and bp (my resting heart rate is 61 and my bp is perfect). For weights I only do kettle bells and bands, higher reps, i focus on speed, power and resistance (or as much speed and power a 57 year old man can have). Ill be heavier set forever, but underneath I will be a cardio/mobile machine. I owe a lot of this to the assault bike and soul crusher for the motivation to keep going---and maybe wes too  ::) ::) :P :P :-*

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7287 on: November 29, 2023, 11:24:52 AM »
hahhaah fukin Gazoo is the tied for best thing thats ever happend to me,..tied with Tanktank and Potato
Dogs are so great, we really dont deserve them. They are around us too short of a time, and there is simply nothing harder than when they leave us, and the best thing to do is to give them the absolute greatest existence they can have while they are here. Gazoo is my world--even though he belongs to my landlord--I take care of him while she is at work

When we get back from a walk, Buddy does that, rolls around on wet grass to cool off... Snow is coming soon enough (New Hampshire)...
Buddy looks baked after his nap...

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7288 on: November 29, 2023, 11:25:50 AM »
When we get back from a walk, Buddy does that, rolls around on wet grass to cool off... Snow is coming soon enough (New Hampshire)...

hahaa Buddy is a king, a stoned king, but a king. Give him the forehead kisses from me

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7289 on: November 29, 2023, 12:00:01 PM »
Decent leg sesh today in a great gym Graftors. Good sauna after, love a good sauna sesh.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7290 on: November 29, 2023, 12:13:34 PM »
I dont expect a whole lot of body change. Kind of weird but I like being 260-265 and I really like to eat, Im not changing the way I eat. My goals are to have massive cardio, great heart rate and bp (my resting heart rate is 61 and my bp is perfect). For weights I only do kettle bells and bands, higher reps, i focus on speed, power and resistance (or as much speed and power a 57 year old man can have). Ill be heavier set forever, but underneath I will be a cardio/mobile machine. I owe a lot of this to the assault bike and soul crusher for the motivation to keep going---and maybe wes too  ::) ::) :P :P :-*
Those are your goals and aspirations......not a damn thing wrong with that....it`s not like you`re trying to br Mr Olympia.............just do you,that`s what`s gonna` make you happiest.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7291 on: November 29, 2023, 12:14:28 PM »
Decent leg sesh today in a great gym Graftors. Good sauna after, love a good sauna sesh.
Great  fucking shot !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7292 on: November 29, 2023, 12:16:07 PM »
hahaa Buddy is a king, a stoned king, but a king. Give him the forehead kisses from me
It`s snowing like  a bitch here right now........the only ones who love it are my dogs.  :(

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #7293 on: November 29, 2023, 12:32:12 PM »
Fair play Ro!! Crazy crazy quad density

B

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7294 on: November 29, 2023, 12:41:41 PM »

I will... He gets tons of love/affection... As you said, humans dont deserve them...  Dogs > People..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7295 on: November 29, 2023, 12:53:08 PM »
I will... He gets tons of love/affection... As you said, humans dont deserve them...  Dogs > People..
Buddy`s awesome!  :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7296 on: November 29, 2023, 02:31:29 PM »

Great going mate gazoo is awesome love that photo

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7297 on: November 29, 2023, 02:32:05 PM »

Lovely dog mate

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7298 on: November 29, 2023, 02:36:38 PM »
Back and biceps tonight

Single arm pulldown 2x10
Hammer low row 2x13
Hammer high row 2x11
Single arm cable row 2x13,10
Machine pullover 1x12,6,5
Machine shrug 2x15
Barbell curl 1x3, 1x8
Machine preacher curl 1x10,5,4
Single arm cable curl 1x7,5,4

Should have finished with rear delt fly but big fat sweaty stinking cunt was on it and the thought of using it after his flabby pasty white cottage cheese skin rubbed all over it made me sick so just came home

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7299 on: November 29, 2023, 05:25:06 PM »
He looks better than you and he's 100#'s lighter. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!