Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 397316 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10700 on: February 19, 2024, 07:46:59 PM »
Nobody needs the bunny photo from years ago when we saw the Dunlop video from yesterday, lies then, lies now, lies forever

Yeah I posted an actual pic without my shirt yesterday there was no belly

Hell is is 10:43pm right now and guess what no belly need to train and get a chest pump tomorrow though

The difference between now and 9am though is remarkable

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10701 on: February 19, 2024, 07:50:01 PM »
What a goofyass smile

So you don't honor the no pics till march 31

What a dickhead

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10702 on: February 19, 2024, 08:22:00 PM »

Hell is is 10:43pm right now and guess what no belly need to train and get a chest pump tomorrow though

Your easter is not shopped....you had a turtle gut in it.

Your video was fucking obvious and you sit here pissing on everyones leg telling us its raining.   You have a bloated gut and you will never live that down.

Flex all you want jizz breath

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10703 on: February 19, 2024, 09:34:08 PM »

What a goofy fuck!  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10704 on: February 19, 2024, 09:46:24 PM »
Cool throw up one of your big arms then exactly meanwhile if I eat a sandwich and these idiots claim I have a 40 inch gut. All they bitch about is abs who fucking cares about abs. I will add a foot to my waist to add an inch to my arms. Why because you can shrink your waist size when you stop stuffing your face keep lifting and you will maintaining your arms on lower calories.
Real easy to disprove everyone. Take your shirt off, you've posted dozens of shirtless pics it should be no big deal, throw your belt on and deadlift shirtless.  :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10705 on: February 20, 2024, 12:51:48 AM »
I already have a foundation the goal is to blow up individual muscles not to build a big deadlift through neuro-muscular connections and everything working in unison. But will give them a try for shits and giggles. I dont have a way to load the bar right now putting plate number 2-5 on each end of a bar that is flat on the ground sucks. Once I get a proper rack can use low Jcups or pins to load the bar.

You don't value "everything working in unison" yet believe you can beat Tom Aspinall?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10706 on: February 20, 2024, 01:01:54 AM »

I thought that was Bob Paris for a minute

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10707 on: February 20, 2024, 02:18:21 AM »
What a goofyass smile

So you don't honor the no pics till march 31

What a dickhead

Nope not when everyone is going to swear I have a gut when I have abs. 5:30 am haven’t had my morning coffee or poop yet maybe you guys can circle the gut I don’t see it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10708 on: February 20, 2024, 02:19:36 AM »
Your easter is not shopped....you had a turtle gut in it.

Your video was fucking obvious and you sit here pissing on everyones leg telling us its raining.   You have a bloated gut and you will never live that down.

Flex all you want jizz breath

The same day of the pic In fact two hours prior I was the leanest I have ever been I posted the evidence a long time ago you guys simply don’t know what is behind a shirt and imagine whatever the fuck you want

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10709 on: February 20, 2024, 02:20:29 AM »
You don't value "everything working in unison" yet believe you can beat Tom Aspinall?

In wrestling yes absolutely he is a British mma  champ it is not the same sport he is not an America. Wrestler I would out point him in a regular wrestling match

In MmA hell no

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10710 on: February 20, 2024, 02:42:33 AM »
In wrestling yes absolutely he is a British mma  champ it is not the same sport he is not an America. Wrestler I would out point him in a regular wrestling match

In MmA hell no

lol in that case you can also put Eddie Hall on the ground because Tom did that to Eddie.  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10711 on: February 20, 2024, 02:44:19 AM »

I thought that was Bob Paris for a minute
That`s funny,I thought it was Francis Benfatto !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10712 on: February 20, 2024, 02:49:41 AM »
The same day of the pic In fact two hours prior I was the leanest I have ever been I posted the evidence a long time ago you guys simply don’t know what is behind a shirt and imagine whatever the fuck you want
OH PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP.......GEEZUS !!   :(

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10713 on: February 20, 2024, 03:39:24 AM »
lol in that case you can also put Eddie Hall on the ground because Tom did that to Eddie.  ::)

I would beat Eddie Hall rather easily in a US folkstyle wrestling match or a Freestyle wrestling match.  Wrestling is not fighting Hall doesn't have a clue is he a big monster sure. Am I going to beat him up no. Would I take him down at will? Yes. Would I be able to do much with him once down no but I could take him down again and again and win the match.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10714 on: February 20, 2024, 03:42:42 AM »
I would beat Eddie Hall rather easily in a US folkstyle wrestling match or a Freestyle wrestling match. He would beat me in Sumo
Eddie deadlifted 1100lbs, do you realise how strong he is?
He would rip your fucking legs out of their sockets

Whats folkstyle wrestling you fucking fool

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10715 on: February 20, 2024, 03:46:22 AM »
Eddie deadlifted 1100lbs, do you realise how strong he is?
He would rip your fucking legs out of their sockets

Whats folkstyle wrestling you fucking fool

His strength and size would hinder not help him. Again I would not beat him up. I would though get the takedown and the 2 points in each of the 3 2 minute periods.  I see myself winning 6-3 with him getting 3 points for escapes and me getting 6 points for 3 takedowns. Or well really  7-3 as I would need a 1 point escape in the 2nd or 3rd period when starting from bottom.

Folkstyle wrestling is American Collegiate Wrestling something you brits don't do which is why I would beat them both

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10716 on: February 20, 2024, 03:47:55 AM »
His strength and size would hinder not help him. Again I would not beat him up. I would though get the takedown and the 2 points in each of the 3 2 minute periods.  I see myself winning 6-3 with him getting 3 points for escapes and me getting 6 points for 3 takedowns.

The delusion is strong with this one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10717 on: February 20, 2024, 03:49:15 AM »
The delusion is strong with this one.

The delusion is strong with you guys as you think wrestling is somehow related to bodybuilding or is the same as MMA. I am 220lbs I am more than big enough to take down anyone. If they are not a wrestler, they do not have a chance. I am a small heavyweight but I am still a heavyweight

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10718 on: February 20, 2024, 03:54:33 AM »
The delusion is strong with you guys as you think wrestling is somehow related to bodybuilding or is the same as MMA. I am 220lbs I am more than big enough to take down anyone. If they are not a wrestler, they do not have a chance. I am a small heavyweight but I am still a heavyweight

So you could be as weak as water (your not far off) and take on anyone? Your a living cripple whose guts might explode at any moment. Don't forget to wear your belt to your wrestling match.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10719 on: February 20, 2024, 03:58:47 AM »
So you could be as weak as water (your not far off) and take on anyone? Your a living cripple whose guts might explode at any moment. Don't forget to wear your belt to your wrestling match.

I am not weak. Unlike yourself I didn't wear a belt to hammer curl 65lbs dumbbell's. I am only wearing it as a precaution as I had a hernia surgery this last summer. I don't need a belt. 

Besides I would use Eddie size and strength against him. When he pushes in I would not be there he would literally throw himself over me.

But yeah massive heavyweights are actually rather easy to takedown. Doing anything with them after that is a different story. But in a wrestling match you don't have to dominate them and beat them up you just need to score more points the takedown is 2 points him getting back up is only 1 point. I would dominate Eddie in takedowns. If I score 2 points for every 1 point he scores I win.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10720 on: February 20, 2024, 04:04:43 AM »
I am not weak. Unlike yourself I didn't wear a belt to hammer curl 65lbs dumbbell's. I am only wearing it as a precaution as I had a hernia surgery this last summer. I don't need a belt.

As far as I am aware in wrestling there are weight categories. Weight and strength are not irrelevant then and technical experience cannot override this difference. You like to state your superiority in size and strength when fighting with BJ, yet when it comes to Eddie or Tom it is irrelevant. Your delusional.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #10721 on: February 20, 2024, 04:06:37 AM »

Been working on legs? Theyve come up it seems...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10722 on: February 20, 2024, 04:11:02 AM »
His strength and size would hinder not help him. Again I would not beat him up. I would though get the takedown and the 2 points in each of the 3 2 minute periods.  I see myself winning 6-3 with him getting 3 points for escapes and me getting 6 points for 3 takedowns. Or well really  7-3 as I would need a 1 point escape in the 2nd or 3rd period when starting from bottom.

Folkstyle wrestling is American Collegiate Wrestling something you brits don't do which is why I would beat them both

by that argument yours would hinder you in a fight with Dustin Poirier but you argue that you are bigger and strong and could ragdoll him

You constantly undo your own argument
In Brian land you make up your own facts

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10723 on: February 20, 2024, 04:11:07 AM »
As far as I am aware in wrestling there are weight categories. Weight and strength are not irrelevant then and technical experience cannot override this difference. You like to state your superiority in size and strength when fighting with BJ, yet when it comes to Eddie or Tom it is irrelevant. Your delusional.

Correct there are weight categories over 200 is a heavyweight just like boxing. Weight matters absolutely but after 200lbs you are a grown man and it doesn't matter as much everyone over 200 is  a heavyweight.

Size matters vs BJ as I also have skills and he is not close to a heavyweight

Size matters with Eddie but he has no skills in wrestling my skills and small heavyweight size can beat massive heavyweight size without skills

Size matters with Tom he would kill me in mma I would not get past his striking for a takedown in MMA but he doesn't have the best skills in wrestling without the strikes I think i could win he takedowns. He would be the most difficult of the 3 but in pure wrestling I think I would get it done.

Its not all about size or skills it is about a mix Eddie is all size no skill BJ is all skill no size. Tom has both but is primarily a boxer not a wrestler

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10724 on: February 20, 2024, 04:12:09 AM »
by that argument yours would hinder you in a fight with Dustin Poirier but you argue that you are bigger and strong and could ragdoll him

You constantly undo your own argument
In Brian land you make up your own facts

My size is athletic. Eddie is round big difference in balance on a wrestling mat.

Dustin is different he has wrestling skills and striking skills and isn't small. But yeah in a pure wrestling match I think I take it due to size and similar skills but what size is he coming in at.? In MMA he would be a problem but is he coming in at 190lbs or 155lbs it makes a difference. If I can make it a grappling match I would be ok if I stand in front of him winded he would light me up. Also, I am assuming I get a couple weeks to train for this?