Author Topic: Zane vs CBum  (Read 4869 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Zane vs CBum
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2023, 07:27:09 AM »
;)^^^^

Dude looks to be 160lbs with no muscle 

I stand by what I said he has 14 inch arms 16 in legs and weighs about 160lbs at my age

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2023, 07:30:32 AM »
Dude looks to be 160lbs with no muscle what do you think his legs look like do I need to pair a pic of him at 44 years old his legs are smaller than my arms with 0 muscle he looks like a 15 year old kid

I stand by what I said he has 14 inch arms 16 in legs and weighs about 160lbs at my age
HE LOOKS GREAT THERE FOR THAT AGE PERIOD,,I AGREE BOOK COVER HE WAS RIPPED SMALL,HERE HE LOOKS GREAT,,,

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2023, 07:35:56 AM »
HE LOOKS GREAT THERE FOR THAT AGE PERIOD,,I AGREE BOOK COVER HE WAS RIPPED SMALL,HERE HE LOOKS GREAT,,,

He has no muscle and his legs are soft with no muscle he is 160lbs tops

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2023, 07:46:31 AM »
OPINION

not fact

You would cry off due to bleeding Anus. Again.

lmao

That retard doesn't know that Zane placed 4th in the O at 41 years of age, behind only Mohamed Makkawy, Lee Haney, and Samir Bannout.  Then he retired and took a few years off the drugs. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2023, 07:48:07 AM »
lmao

That retard doesn't know that Zane placed 4th in the O at 41 years of age, behind only Mohamed Makkawy, Lee Haney, and Samir Bannout.  Then he retired and took a few years off the drugs.

Again I said at my age he had no muscle and was 160lbs which I just showed. I never made any comment about what he looked like at 41 but at my age he looked like a 160lb yoga guru who never touched a weight in his life. Look at his legs in that pic and tell me I am wrong I get it all you old fucks love Zane but at my age he had no muscle and was 160lbs

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2023, 07:50:33 AM »
Again I said at my age he had no muscle and was 160lbs which I just showed. I never made any comment about what he looked like at 41 but at my age he looked like a 160lb yoga guru who never touched a weight in his life

He was a few years into retirement and still looks better than you, with way better symmetry and definition.  Give him two weeks back in the gym and back on the juice and how do you think he'd look?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2023, 07:54:53 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2023, 08:01:10 AM »
Cbum is stronger than Calum

At that point Calum had more potential de Cbum

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2023, 08:02:50 AM »
He was a few years into retirement and still looks better than you, with way better symmetry and definition.  Give him two weeks back in the gym and back on the juice and how do you think he'd look?

Oh I am sorry I thought we were discussing what he actually looked like not what he theoretically could look like if he did x y and Z. Yeah he has some upper body definition that’s because he is 160lbs with 14 inch arms those are also the worst legs I have ever seen on an adult male they look worse than  mine did when I couldn’t walk. His quads are the size of my arms and soft. He is also sucking in a rather soft midsection for a guy his size. Again not denying he won an Olympia previously but no at 46 that is not what I aspire to look like he has the build of a 14 year old child.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2023, 08:57:49 AM »
Dude looks to be 160lbs with no muscle 

Try putting up a picture of yourself in that position and let getbig decide who looks better at 45.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2023, 09:08:07 AM »
Try putting up a picture of yourself in that position and let getbig decide who looks better at 45.

You are all a bunch of fags so obviously you are going to prefer a 160lb Zane probably even mention how hair but myself I train for strength and power and aesthetics and that is not a strong powerful physique by any means that is a 160lb weakling

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2023, 09:16:34 AM »
Oh I am sorry I thought we were discussing what he actually looked like not what he theoretically could look like if he did x y and Z. Yeah he has some upper body definition that’s because he is 160lbs with 14 inch arms those are also the worst legs I have ever seen on an adult male they look worse than  mine did when I couldn’t walk. His quads are the size of my arms and soft. He is also sucking in a rather soft midsection for a guy his size. Again not denying he won an Olympia previously but no at 46 that is not what I aspire to look like he has the build of a 14 year old child.
What do you aspire to look like....if it`s a pile of disproportioned shit......job well done!

Strength, and power and aesthetics ???  LOL  ;D

You`re weaker than a fucking kitten aside from your crooked cheat curls you moron,and far from ever being aesthetic no matter what you do.

Aesthetic LOL  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2023, 09:17:12 AM »
You are all a bunch of fags so obviously you are going to prefer a 160lb Zane probably even mention how hair but myself I train for strength and power and aesthetics and that is not a strong powerful physique by any means that is a 160lb weakling

you certainly to do.

Flex wheeler esq aesthics.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2023, 10:07:34 AM »
Zane and Bertil Fox who was the mass monster of the day:

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2023, 11:37:24 AM »
Zane.  He is a 3 time Mr. Olympia and the CBumfuque' is a shitstained fake tan total drugger that competes in one of the many diluted piss ponds put out there to milk the maggots of their money and make them feeeeeeel good about their pathetic flaccid physique.

Zane is a gentleman and a scholar.

Spoken honestly and true

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2023, 11:52:27 AM »
 :If I'm not mistaken, Ronnie Coleman said Cbum is the best bodybuilder he's ever seen. He is good, can't deny it.

IMO Zane at his best wouldn't even look like a bodybuilder if stood beside Cbum. What Zane could have looked like with todays protocols won't ever be know. Zane at peak was like 8 weeks out today as far as bodyfat goes.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2023, 11:56:00 AM »
Zane and Bertil Fox who was the mass monster of the day:

A friend of mine saw Bertil Fox at some seminar at the time, he saw him in a tracksuit and thought, "this is the pro? He's downright small!, then he took off the clothes and I saw there was a little more going on than I assumed Lol"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2023, 12:00:14 PM »
A friend of mine saw Bertil Fox at some seminar at the time, he saw him in a tracksuit and thought, "this is the pro? He's downright small!, then he took off the clothes and I saw there was a little more going on than I assumed Lol"
I someone mentioned same with boyer coe back in the day..

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2023, 12:17:08 PM »
:If I'm not mistaken, Ronnie Coleman said Cbum is the best bodybuilder he's ever seen. He is good, can't deny it.

IMO Zane at his best wouldn't even look like a bodybuilder if stood beside Cbum. What Zane could have looked like with todays protocols won't ever be know. Zane at peak was like 8 weeks out today as far as bodyfat goes.

Ronnie Coleman is also a retard who can barely speak English crippled himself working out has 20 kids and opiad addiction and can’t even wipe his own ass anymore

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2023, 01:16:00 PM »

In contest shape, the old-school guys weren’t very big. I remember seeing Robby and Bill Grant at the night of champions. They were wearing sweatsuits.  They looked like guys who worked out but nothing overwhelming.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2023, 01:46:14 PM »
I did,he looked tiny in a Golds Gym warmup suit......the BAM...............like a Greek god come to life.....huge and ripped.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2023, 01:48:27 PM »
I did,he looked tiny in a Golds Gym warmup suit......the BAM...............like a Greek god come to life.....huge and ripped.
its amazing what a pump and being warm under clothes 'hot'after some pump sets.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2023, 01:53:24 PM »
its amazing what a pump and being warm under clothes 'hot'after some pump sets.
Yup,he looked damn near perfect....huge split biceps,great quads, and diamond shaped calves.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2023, 02:14:12 PM »
So let me get this straight bhanks is claiming he is the white flex wheeeler and a better bodybuilder than frank Zane?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2023, 02:20:02 PM »
mass monster bhanky owning all the tiny tits in this thread