Author Topic: “We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for you children”  (Read 4923 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: “We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for you children”
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2023, 12:31:38 PM »
Then why should it be publicly funded?

Because its a PUBLIC SCHOOL!   What are you talking about???
A

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2023, 12:34:47 PM »

Are you for teaching LGBTQ sexual education in public schools? If so, why?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2023, 01:53:17 PM »
Vince,
Do you have HPV?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2023, 02:41:03 PM »
Vince, why are you so "for" this retarded shit?  ??? ??? ???

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2023, 02:43:54 PM »
Vince, why are you so "for" this retarded shit?  ??? ??? ???

Is that true, Vince?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2023, 04:46:55 PM »
Gays tend to think that everybody deep down is really gay. This of course is absurd, but, that’s why shit like this is justified in their warped minds.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2023, 04:51:35 PM »

I accidently clipped you in that.    In any event, Pride month will be over in 3 days , the corporations...with their wallets fattened on getting money from queers selling rainbow colored tshirts, beer cans, shoelaces, flamethrowers, etc will go out and find the next marginized group to make money from.

Its all a big fucking joke
The pride month thing is like valentines day for straight people, made up to milk money from suckers. However the fact that the government is pushing the gay and transgender lifestyle is not a joke and is happening daily across this country.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2023, 07:43:01 PM »

Would you go to a restaurant that doesn't care what you want and then defend it because the government runs it and everyone has to fund it?

You just said public schools don't give people what they want so they should send their kids to a private school. I'm agreeing with you and saying everyone should do that.

Besides, it's a pretty safe bet you never fucked some kid's mom so why do you want to be taxed to pay for the kid's schooling?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2023, 10:08:07 PM »

Back on page 4...

Gee Vincenzo, you're soooo intelligent.  FTN.  Look little man, schools are fast becoming  grooming grounds for pedophiles as well as the systemic mutilation of our children.  The Bible speaks of what should be done to those who harm children:

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Given your foul apologist's attitude, shall I book you passage on the "Titan II"?    12,500 feet down is pretty much like space.  No one can hear you bitch, moan and lie.

Once again you choose to be taught a lesson rather than learn from my commentary on your ignorant drivel.

These pedophiles would have Public Schools become Pubic Schools.  Vincenzo, in the real world I would say to your face you are being a disgusting supporter of this filth.  A Pedo Pal.

You deserve incurable AIDS for your condesending attitude toward the indoctrination and mutilation of our Nation's Children.   We the "Public" say as One, FUCK OFF AND DIE to the Democratic Party and their pedophiles and child mutilators!  The public schools work for US, the  parents. 

I have warned you before of just how stupid you are without me putting you in your place, barrel boy.