Author Topic: “I sold a lot of state secrets” - Joe Biden  (Read 5222 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: “I sold a lot of state secrets” - Joe Biden
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2023, 07:39:02 AM »
I am just too busy most of the time.  lol

There are plenty of entities involved in government that can argue charges based on solid evidence.  So many people stand to gain from bringing Joe and the Dems down that I would think that if there was good enough evidence or enough suspicion to order "discovery" it would have already been done.

The bank records and multiple whistle blowers and business partners have already been made public.  Good job ignoring it all.   Go back to bed.     

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2023, 08:33:50 AM »
So what you’re saying, is you have nothing or are you trying to say he didn’t say it even though he’s right there in the video, saying it? Lol.

Prime has nothing. He's a dumb libturd kvnt who scarped little kids feces off of toilet bowls. (Prolly used his tongue).
I tried to like the guy, but he's horribly unlikable, and sucks cock while wife is on death-bed.
A true, scum of a libturd...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2023, 10:30:07 AM »
No.  But obviously in yours.  Creepy ass little bitch.

You're just one notch below Shizzo when it comes to thinking your posts matter here. You've never said anything of consequence that I can recall. It's mostly reciting the liberal 24 hour news cycle that most men miss and some confuse that with your opinion.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2023, 10:41:11 AM »

You and others do this shit on purpose.   You know that he said "Now All Kidding Aside" afterwards.    You already knew that but you tried to run with it

LOL at that Stockholm Syndrome...

Would love to see you debate JLP.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2023, 10:47:28 AM »

You and others do this shit on purpose.   You know that he said "Now All Kidding Aside" afterwards.    You already knew that but you tried to run with it

Bullshit. He said exactly what he thought and tried to back track it. Fuckin’ Trump was fake impeached on a nothing phone call that EVERYONE heard. Imagine if this was Trump that said that. Wake up, Vince. Biden should have been executed long ago for Treason

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2023, 10:59:27 AM »
Is Pedo Pete still going to have the bridge built ?

Oh & according to Pedo Pete Russia is losing the war against Iraq   :o
I must've missed Russia being at war with Iraq, !!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2023, 11:06:11 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2023, 11:21:07 AM »
The bank records and multiple whistle blowers and business partners have already been made public.  Good job ignoring it all.   Go back to bed.     

What difference would it make if I did pay total attention to it?  I am not a prosecutor or have any capacity to levy a charge.

However those who do (people with the money and political gain to move forward with a charge), haven't, and I suspect it's because there isn't enough evidence regardless of whatever "truths" you may be getting from the internet.

I can figure all that out while still in bed.   8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2023, 11:22:58 AM »
What difference would it make if I did pay total attention to it?  I am not a prosecutor or have any capacity to levy a charge.

However those who do (people with the money and political gain to move forward with a charge), haven't, and I suspect it's because there isn't enough evidence regardless of whatever "truths" you may be getting from the internet.

I can figure all that out while still in bed.   8)

For F sake are you blind - the NYT just came out today and corroborated the whistleblowers story.   The DA wanted to go forward and was down by DOJ in DC!   

WTF is wrong with you.  Commenting on something you clearly are completely ignorant of   

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2023, 01:19:52 PM »

You're just one notch below Shizzo when it comes to thinking your posts matter here. You've never said anything of consequence that I can recall. It's mostly reciting the liberal 24 hour news cycle that most men miss and some confuse that with your opinion.

worse is that lurkingforBoys has to use 5-6 gimmicks to respond to himself so that all of us here degrade and humiliate him every single day.
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2023, 01:24:25 PM »
worse is that lurkingforBoys has to use 5-6 gimmicks to respond to himself so that all of us here degrade and humiliate him every single day.

Very strange individual that's for sure -
Seems to be Universally disliked on here - yet stay's & comes back for more.  ::)

Maybe it's sexually gratifying to him being Humiliated & Verbally Abused daily.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2023, 02:57:20 PM »

And yet here you are responding to them.  Obviously they matter to you.   :'(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2023, 02:59:33 PM »

Awww.....   are you mad because he has more state secrets, bigger state secrets, more beautiful state secrets, and best state secrets, than your orange hero?

Or are you just whining again?

One thing that isn't debatable is that Biden's talk isn't going to come back and bite him in the ass over state secrets like Trumpys.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2023, 03:03:23 PM »
I seem to be liked more than a pretender "killer" and a fake US citizen. 

Or a 60+ year old geriatric liar whose life is so pathetic he has to make up stories to impress internet strangers and has to talk to another foreign twat with multiple gimmicks devoted all to me.  Maybe you can ask if he can whip out his gay muslim gimmick again soon.  Just for old time's sake.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2023, 03:03:41 PM »
For F sake are you blind - the NYT just came out today and corroborated the whistleblowers story.   The DA wanted to go forward and was down by DOJ in DC!   

WTF is wrong with you.  Commenting on something you clearly are completely ignorant of

WTF does it matter what the NYT says?  When the NYT says something you don't agree with you all accuse them of being biased.  Now all of a sudden they are not and instead are a legit new source?  It doesn't fucking matter what the NYT says. 

If there is credible evidence for a charge, the DOJ will be compelled to act. 

If they are compromised, then we are all beyond FUCKED so long ago it doesn't matter anymore. 

Maybe post a link to this story?

I need to go back to bed soon.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2023, 03:05:47 PM »
WTF does it matter what the NYT says?  When the NYT says something you don't agree with you all accuse them of being biased.  Now all of a sudden they are not and instead are a legit new source?  It doesn't fucking matter what the NYT says. 

If they are compromised, then we are all beyond FUCKED so long ago it doesn't matter anymore.

Lol.   Go back away.   The DOJ is the one who obstructed it.    That’s the entire basis of the issue.    Blind as a bat.  Holy f are you clueless as to the basic details of this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2023, 03:06:16 PM »

Beyond comprehension.   The "lock em up" crowd just can't stand when it actually seems to be happening to their side.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2023, 03:06:49 PM »
Awww.....   are you mad because he has more state secrets, bigger state secrets, more beautiful state secrets, and best state secrets, than your orange hero?

Or are you just whining again?

One thing that isn't debatable is that Biden's talk isn't going to come back and bite him in the ass over state secrets like Trumpys.   :)

Guess which end of the spectrum your boy sits…hint. It ain’t the fine

18 U.S.C § 2381, states that a person guilty of treason against the United States “shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2023, 03:10:15 PM »
Guess which end of the spectrum your boy sits…hint. It ain’t the fine

That makes absolutely no sense either.  Are you having another stroke?  Or is basic English just a struggle for you.

As for the rest of your post....  It isn't Biden melting down daily over the indictments and future penalties.  That is your cheetos grifter doing that.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2023, 09:05:14 PM »

Part of the reason they get away with this stuff is because smart people like you are too busy or just not interested in getting into the weeds.  If you did, you would be shocked at how corrupt these people are. 

Think about this and provide your take if you are willing:  what is the innocent explanation for the Biden family setting up 20 limited liability companies for the sole purpose of receiving about $20M (probably more) from foreign individuals and entities?  The Biden family doesn't have a business.  They don't provide a product or service.  They were just collecting bags of cash. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2023, 07:26:42 AM »
Part of the reason they get away with this stuff is because smart people like you are too busy or just not interested in getting into the weeds.  If you did, you would be shocked at how corrupt these people are. 

Think about this and provide your take if you are willing:  what is the innocent explanation for the Biden family setting up 20 limited liability companies for the sole purpose of receiving about $20M (probably more) from foreign individuals and entities?  The Biden family doesn't have a business.  They don't provide a product or service.  They were just collecting bags of cash.

Lol.   Go back away.   The DOJ is the one who obstructed it.    That’s the entire basis of the issue.    Blind as a bat.  Holy f are you clueless as to the basic details of this.

I am too dam busy that's for sure.  lol. Long gone are the days when I had all kinds of time to fuck around online.  I am getting too old to work this much and I am supposed to be in the easy-going, laid-back cannabis/hemp industry lol. 

Some assumptions based on experience, logic, and my stance on stuff like this:

- The federal government rarely charges anyone that they don't think they can have a 100% chance for a conviction.  Basically, when the feds charge you, you are going to prison.   This is one reason I don't think they have enough evidence yet.  And this is why I think your boy Trump is fucked.

- If the DOJ is preventing charges from being made and there is ample evidence, people in the department will eventually force the DOJ to act or go elsewhere to force the DOJ to act.   Also, outside parties can put soo much pressure on them to act they will be forced to. 

- The GOP has the ability to throw so much money at this and create a campaign that will push for charges to be placed.  I suspect they don't feel they have enough evidence yet.

- Over the past several years I have been involved in several lawsuits working with legal teams.  One of the things I learned from all of this is that often a digital/paper trail is critical for proving innocence or guilt.  If there is a smoking gun, that's how they will find who pulled the trigger. 

- People/Companies all play the LLC game, having many LLCs/companies nested/webbed in all sorts of ways.   I don't know what the explanation is for having 20+ LLCs, but the fact they exist isn't evidence by itself. They have to be investigated and shown that they are collecting money illegally or fraudulently.  If they aren't breaking the law but are as you say they are doing, then the laws might need to change because they may be actually doing something unethical but legal.

- I can't remember if you or Soul or neither of you are lawyers.  But what you say about the 20 LLCs and the millions is a good reason to suspect a potential crime, but until you are privy to the exact evidence thus far collected, you are just basing this on conjecture and association.  I am not saying you aren't correct, cause you could be right.  But there is too much BS to vet from our positions to say concisely. 

- Very much agree.  Our society/system and created a situation where most people don't have the time to analyze this crap that's going on because we are too busy just trying to make ends meet.  It always makes me think of a comment by Jeff Goldbloom's character in Jurassic Park book when he questioned how civilized we really have become when most of us need to work 40-60 hours a week to live when stone age people only worked (hunted and gathered) 20 hours a week.  So instead we end up relying on news sources whose credibility/accuracy/truthfulness is always in question on both sides.

- I think our whole government is corrupt in many ways.  If someone breaks the law, they must face the consequences.  I don't have any loyalty to either side.  They are both dirty and supporting the less dirty side doesn't make it right.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2023, 08:31:18 AM »
There is plenty of evidence via the bank records, whatsapp rtexts, the business partners, etc 

I am too dam busy that's for sure.  lol. Long gone are the days when I had all kinds of time to fuck around online.  I am getting too old to work this much and I am supposed to be in the easy-going, laid-back cannabis/hemp industry lol. 

Some assumptions based on experience, logic, and my stance on stuff like this:

- The federal government rarely charges anyone that they don't think they can have a 100% chance for a conviction.  Basically, when the feds charge you, you are going to prison.   This is one reason I don't think they have enough evidence yet.  And this is why I think your boy Trump is fucked.

- If the DOJ is preventing charges from being made and there is ample evidence, people in the department will eventually force the DOJ to act or go elsewhere to force the DOJ to act.   Also, outside parties can put soo much pressure on them to act they will be forced to. 

- The GOP has the ability to throw so much money at this and create a campaign that will push for charges to be placed.  I suspect they don't feel they have enough evidence yet.

- Over the past several years I have been involved in several lawsuits working with legal teams.  One of the things I learned from all of this is that often a digital/paper trail is critical for proving innocence or guilt.  If there is a smoking gun, that's how they will find who pulled the trigger. 

- People/Companies all play the LLC game, having many LLCs/companies nested/webbed in all sorts of ways.   I don't know what the explanation is for having 20+ LLCs, but the fact they exist isn't evidence by itself. They have to be investigated and shown that they are collecting money illegally or fraudulently.  If they aren't breaking the law but are as you say they are doing, then the laws might need to change because they may be actually doing something unethical but legal.

- I can't remember if you or Soul or neither of you are lawyers.  But what you say about the 20 LLCs and the millions is a good reason to suspect a potential crime, but until you are privy to the exact evidence thus far collected, you are just basing this on conjecture and association.  I am not saying you aren't correct, cause you could be right.  But there is too much BS to vet from our positions to say concisely. 

- Very much agree.  Our society/system and created a situation where most people don't have the time to analyze this crap that's going on because we are too busy just trying to make ends meet.  It always makes me think of a comment by Jeff Goldbloom's character in Jurassic Park book when he questioned how civilized we really have become when most of us need to work 40-60 hours a week to live when stone age people only worked (hunted and gathered) 20 hours a week.  So instead we end up relying on news sources whose credibility/accuracy/truthfulness is always in question on both sides.

- I think our whole government is corrupt in many ways.  If someone breaks the law, they must face the consequences.  I don't have any loyalty to either side.  They are both dirty and supporting the less dirty side doesn't make it right.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2023, 09:14:20 AM »
There is plenty of evidence via the bank records, whatsapp rtexts, the business partners, etc

Have you seen it?  Is it conclusive?  Has an investigative reporter published it?  Would it all hold in court and stand a lawyer's defense?

Or are you assuming all this?

Again, I am not saying either way. 

But how can you know there is enough to charge him with a crime if you yourself haven't seen it?

That's why I have to assume there isn't enough there or MAYBE the DOJ will get pushed into having to levy a charge eventually.

They are likely dirty sure, so is Hillary and so is Trump, but its got to be proven.  Trump was in office for 4 years and didn't get shit done on Hillary.