Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23932 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #175 on: August 05, 2023, 08:41:39 PM »
Oh yessir I do. You, on the other hand have zero clue because almost everything leveled at Trump has been based on hearsay. You’re a fuckin moron.

This is classic.. I won't go into detail, the regulars will know what I mean.. But just a broad overview. NO charges have been filed against Biden as of today. This poster, who posted a fake meme about Ashley Biden that was proven untrue six ways to Sunday, has the audacity to use the word hearsay... when there are at least 37 specific counts against Trump... Original poster has not clue what is involved in getting an indictment if he truly believes it's all hearsay. It just seems like we're dealing with someone who struggles with reality. But when Special Coach levels "Moron" insults after the things he has posted and defended.... it truly does make one wonder about his intellectual capacity to process information.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #176 on: August 05, 2023, 09:48:26 PM »
This is classic.. I won't go into detail, the regulars will know what I mean.. But just a broad overview. NO charges have been filed against Biden as of today. This poster, who posted a fake meme about Ashley Biden that was proven untrue six ways to Sunday, has the audacity to use the word hearsay... when there are at least 37 specific counts against Trump... Original poster has not clue what is involved in getting an indictment if he truly believes it's all hearsay. It just seems like we're dealing with someone who struggles with reality. But when Special Coach levels "Moron" insults after the things he has posted and defended.... it truly does make one wonder about his intellectual capacity to process information.

I stopped reading at “No charges have been filed against Biden” proving once again how clueless you are that sitting presidents don’t get charged or indicted unless they’re impeached AND removed from office. But I’m sure you already knew that 🙄

But hey, but it’s all made up and I’m a “Russian Troll”,  right comrade? Lol

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: August 05, 2023, 10:19:32 PM »
I stopped reading at “No charges have been filed against Biden” proving once again how clueless you are that sitting presidents don’t get charged or indicted unless they’re impeached AND removed from office. But I’m sure you already knew that 🙄

Silly S.E.. we KNOW you only read headlines, "I stopped reading at" is totally unnecessary. ;) 

I guess I DID need to go further... yeah.. we eliminated the Russian Troll explanation for your posts and went with the other option, you might take a look at that one....I assumed you caught that.. but hey.. bad on me.. I keep forgetting who I'm talking with

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 06, 2023, 08:02:39 AM »
Now this is a bombshell. Wonder how much the Bidens were paid for drawing down the SPR at China's request? One of the companies millions of barrels so to related to Hunter Biden. Ridiculous.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/biden-energy-secretary-secretly-consulted-top-chinese-energy-official-spr-release-sales

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #179 on: August 06, 2023, 08:47:49 AM »

Jellyfish have existed million of years without brains...   so there is hope for Trumpy supporters.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2023, 08:57:46 AM »
Hunter Biden has grabbed all the little Trumpy supporters by the pussy.
---

New Transcript: Star Hunter Biden Witness Refuted Every GOP Talking Point

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=New+Transcript%3A+Star+Hunter+Biden+Witness+Refuted+Every+GOP+Talking+Point

Republicans’ latest key witness in their investigation into the Biden family’s supposed corruption actually said the exact opposite of everything the GOP has alleged.

The House Oversight Committee on Thursday released a transcript of testimony from Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s former business partner, who gave a nearly five-hour interview in a closed-door session earlier this week. The hearing was the latest phase of Republicans’ months-long investigation into the Bidens, which has yet to produce any actual evidence. The GOP has accused Joe and Hunter Biden of influence peddling and accepting bribes.

Oversight Chair James Comer, who has spearheaded the investigation, has called Archer a “hero” and insisted for the past week that the businessman would prove that Joe Biden was directly involved in corrupt business practices. Other Republicans, including Nancy Mace, also claimed Archer would unequivocally prove how corrupt Biden is. But the hearing transcript shows nothing could have been further from the truth.

Republicans have insisted that an FBI report that contains unverified information and relies on a Rudy Giuliani conspiracy theory proves the Bidens accepted bribes from Burisma executive Mykola Zlochevsky.

“If someone were to conclude from this that this [form] is evidence … that Joe Biden was bribed by Mykola Zlochevsky, would you disagree with that conclusion?” Archer’s attorney, Matthew Schwartz, asked at one point.

“Yeah, I would,” Archer answered.

Schwartz also asked if Archer knew of any wrongdoing by the president.

“No, I’m not aware of any,” Archer replied.

Instead, throughout his testimony, Archer repeatedly stated that Biden was never involved in his son’s business and Hunter never asked his father to step in. Although the two men spoke often, it was either small talk or to catch up.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2023, 09:09:06 AM »
Watching all the little commies run around trying to cover for Biden is soooo damn entertaining 😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2023, 10:23:46 AM »
Watching all the little retards run around trying to cover for Trumpy is soooo damn entertaining.   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2023, 11:00:58 AM »

It is not like the House Oversight and Accountability Committee isn't trying its damnedest to conjure up something illegal to stick to the Bidens. MTG been claiming she is filing impeachment charges against President Biden ever since he was elected, yet none have been filed... wonder why? Hmmm.

Joe Biden wasn't President in 2019 when Trump accused him of a variety of illegal activities. How'd that work out? Hunter Biden is not now, nor has he ever been President. Where are the indictments against him? (Aside from the two misdemeanor tax charges which is currently stalled). Crime family; Some folks in your camp suggest Frank Biden may have been involved in criminal activity, but nothing has come of it... no charges, no indictments against him, Valerie or James. Just a bunch of worthless accusations by folks who enjoy slandering the Bidens by calling them a ‘crime family’ regardless of the lack of any proof of this.

'Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son'

'...Trump says China should look into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, on the eve of restarted trade negotiations between the two economic superpowers.'

'Despite an impeachment inquiry, Trump also doubles down on his call for Ukraine to launch a probe into Biden and his son.'

“China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine,” Trump says.

Alan Cullison

Updated Sept. 21, 2019 10:35 am ET

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-defends-conversation-with-ukraine-leader-11568993176

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/03/trump-calls-for-ukraine-china-to-investigate-the-bidens.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 06, 2023, 04:50:28 PM »
Hunter Biden has grabbed all the little Trumpy supporters by the pussy.
---

New Transcript: Star Hunter Biden Witness Refuted Every GOP Talking Point

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=New+Transcript%3A+Star+Hunter+Biden+Witness+Refuted+Every+GOP+Talking+Point

Republicans’ latest key witness in their investigation into the Biden family’s supposed corruption actually said the exact opposite of everything the GOP has alleged.

The House Oversight Committee on Thursday released a transcript of testimony from Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s former business partner, who gave a nearly five-hour interview in a closed-door session earlier this week. The hearing was the latest phase of Republicans’ months-long investigation into the Bidens, which has yet to produce any actual evidence. The GOP has accused Joe and Hunter Biden of influence peddling and accepting bribes.

Oversight Chair James Comer, who has spearheaded the investigation, has called Archer a “hero” and insisted for the past week that the businessman would prove that Joe Biden was directly involved in corrupt business practices. Other Republicans, including Nancy Mace, also claimed Archer would unequivocally prove how corrupt Biden is. But the hearing transcript shows nothing could have been further from the truth.

Republicans have insisted that an FBI report that contains unverified information and relies on a Rudy Giuliani conspiracy theory proves the Bidens accepted bribes from Burisma executive Mykola Zlochevsky.

“If someone were to conclude from this that this [form] is evidence … that Joe Biden was bribed by Mykola Zlochevsky, would you disagree with that conclusion?” Archer’s attorney, Matthew Schwartz, asked at one point.

“Yeah, I would,” Archer answered.

Schwartz also asked if Archer knew of any wrongdoing by the president.

Instead, throughout his testimony, Archer repeatedly stated that Biden was never involved in his son’s business and Hunter never asked his father to step in. Although the two men spoke often, it was either small talk or to catch up.
---

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2023, 05:22:59 PM »
 :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #189 on: August 07, 2023, 10:49:25 AM »
I'm likely being too obscure.

There is no Biden crime family accept in your and possibly other folks' opinion. Yet it seems to me you have a lot to say about the 'Biden crime family'.

Currently, Hunter has not been convicted of a crime, so he is not a criminal. President Biden has not been charged with a crime. None of the Bidens have been indicted or charged with a crime.

Likewise, Donald Trump has not been convicted of any crimes. But he has been indicted/charged 3 times and counting. Some people are of the opinion that Trump is a criminal, which he is not... yet.

Both Hunter Biden and Donald Trump are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

One might suggest you should be more concerned about Trump's legal issues and less so with Biden's.

Of course, this is just my opinion.  ;)

I'm concerned about both the mounting evidence of The Biden Family Corruption and the Banana Republic that my country is becoming, based in part on Biden attempting to put his chief political opponent in prison for life based on a partisan witch hunt.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 07, 2023, 10:52:55 AM »
It is not like the House Oversight and Accountability Committee isn't trying its damnedest to conjure up something illegal to stick to the Bidens. MTG been claiming she is filing impeachment charges against President Biden ever since he was elected, yet none have been filed... wonder why? Hmmm.

Joe Biden wasn't President in 2019 when Trump accused him of a variety of illegal activities. How'd that work out? Hunter Biden is not now, nor has he ever been President. Where are the indictments against him? (Aside from the two misdemeanor tax charges which is currently stalled). Crime family; Some folks in your camp suggest Frank Biden may have been involved in criminal activity, but nothing has come of it... no charges, no indictments against him, Valerie or James. Just a bunch of worthless accusations by folks who enjoy slandering the Bidens by calling them a ‘crime family’ regardless of the lack of any proof of this.

'Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son'

'...Trump says China should look into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, on the eve of restarted trade negotiations between the two economic superpowers.'

'Despite an impeachment inquiry, Trump also doubles down on his call for Ukraine to launch a probe into Biden and his son.'

“China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine,” Trump says.

Alan Cullison

Updated Sept. 21, 2019 10:35 am ET

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-defends-conversation-with-ukraine-leader-11568993176

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/03/trump-calls-for-ukraine-china-to-investigate-the-bidens.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098

Yeah they "conjured up" the "I am sitting here with my father" What'sApp shake down message from Hunter, with millions flowing to the Bidens from communist China days later. 

And the 20 LLCs, 40 banks, and millions in transfers.

And the over 170 Suspicious Activity Reports.

And Tony Bobulinski.

And Devon Archer. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 07, 2023, 10:57:34 AM »
Hunter Biden’s longtime business partner visited the Obama WH, VP residence more than previously known
Former President Obama appointee and top exec at Hunter Biden's now-defunct firm visited White House at least 36 times
By Cameron Cawthorne , Jessica Chasmar | Fox News
Published August 7, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-bidens-longtime-business-partner-visited-the-obama-wh-vp-residence-more-than-previously-known

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 07, 2023, 10:59:58 AM »
Trump Was Right Again And Again About The Biden Family’s Foreign Business Dealings
JAMES LYNCH
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
August 05, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/05/trump-right-again-about-biden-familys-foreign-business-dealings/?pnespid=uaI7VTofb7sUyuLRvT.rDZTRtE7zXpF5P.m3wuxxshpm4viIyI9rpRH79U01oSJwZrm.LoqlNQ

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2023, 11:04:59 AM »
I'm concerned about both the mounting evidence of The Biden Family Corruption and the Banana Republic that my country is becoming, based in part on Biden attempting to put his chief political opponent in prison for life based on a partisan witch hunt.

sadly the Leftists on here don't seem to care an iota on how
America is becoming - It's Biden is already a laughing stock in some countries
& they're openly mocking him.
That's not good for the supposed leader of the "free" world - The hatred
towards Donald is all consuming for them.

I really hope America sorts itself out & soon then here in UK & a few
other european countries might just do the same.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2023, 11:06:49 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2023, 11:10:34 AM »
sadly the Leftists on here don't seem to care an iota on how
America is becoming - It's Biden is already a laughing stock in some countries
& they're openly mocking him.
That's not good for the supposed leader of the "free" world - The hatred
towards Donald is all consuming for them.

I really hope America sorts itself out & soon then here in UK & a few
other european countries might just do the same.

They showed during the Trump presidency that they don't care about the Constitution and individual liberties.  The fact no one was held accountable for the way they tried to frame Trump just emboldened them to do what is happening now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2023, 12:22:57 PM »

Concerned about the "Biden Family Corruption" which so far has yielded zero impeachments, zero indictments, zero charges against Joe, but yet unconcerned about the 70+ felonies faced by Trumpy.

As far as the impeachments, indictments, charges/felonies facing Trumpy, maybe you can share with us which ones Biden actually brought or originated?  Or any other Democrat.  People trying to paint Trumpy's little homemade dumpster fire as "political" seem to forget that it is Republicans, his hires, his appointees, his lawyers, his inner circle that are providing the evidence and testimony against him.  Not Biden.  Not Democrats.

Concerning the Banana Republic comment, I can only assume that you mean the J6 fiasco.  The stolen election attempt.  The fake electors.  The attempts to hold onto power and reverse a legit and fair election of the nation.

::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2023, 12:26:37 PM »
Smoking gun.   ::)

---
Key Witness Doesn’t Back Up GOP’s Biggest Allegations on Bidens
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Key+Witness+Doesn%E2%80%99t+Back+Up+GOP%E2%80%99s+Biggest+Allegations+on+Bidens

Republicans who for months have accused President Joe Biden without proof of crime and corruption thought that a former business partner of his son’s could be the key to finally substantiating their most serious allegations.

“Hunter’s ex-business partner, Devon Archer, could blow the lid off Joe Biden’s phony claims of innocence,” blared an email Friday from former President Donald Trump’s campaign.

Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., told Fox News that Archer could become a “hero” of the House GOP’s investigation into what they call the “Biden crime family,” delivering the damning evidence they need to impeach Biden.

But the testimony this week of Archer, a former Yale lacrosse player who has been convicted of federal tax charges, fell well short of that, shooting down a bribery allegation Republicans have long promoted and generally rejecting the idea that the elder Biden had any material involvement in his son’s business dealings. It was the latest instance of House Republicans promising far more than they could produce in terms of proof of their allegations against the president.

“Are you aware of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden?” Archer’s lawyer asked him at one point during the closed-door testimony before the House oversight committee, a transcript of which was released Thursday.

Archer offered a wholly unflattering portrait of the actions of Biden’s son Hunter, providing an account that raised ethical questions about the way he conducted business. It also suggested questionable judgment on the part of the president, who, according to Archer’s testimony, repeatedly allowed himself to be in the presence — either physically or by phone — of business associates of his son’s who were apparently seeking connections and influence inside the U.S. government.

But the elder Biden never actually got involved, Archer told the panel.

In particular, Archer debunked an anonymous, unverified allegation that Republicans have trumpeted for months that Joe Biden, while vice president, and his son each accepted a $5 million bribe from an official with Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

Archer, who sat on the Burisma board along with Hunter Biden and handled his payments from the company, told lawmakers that he had never heard of any such transaction, and said the claims were most likely false boasting.

That testimony was consistent with evidence put forth recently from Lev Parnas, an associate of Rudy Giuliani’s, who served as the personal lawyer to Trump and who was assigned to dig up dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine.

House Democrats released an interview Parnas conducted with Mykola Zlochevsky during his investigation in which the Burisma co-founder wrote in all caps: “NO ONE FROM BURISMA EVER HAD ANY CONTACTS WITH VP BIDEN OR PEOPLE WORKING FOR HIM DURING HUNTER BIDEN’S ENGAGEMENT.”

Archer also undercut another Republican argument that the elder Biden had pressured Ukrainian officials in 2016 to fire Viktor Shokin, former prosecutor general of Ukraine, because he was investigating the company.

---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 07, 2023, 12:50:34 PM »

Can you explain how you know it is President Biden who is attempting to put Trump in prison aside from Trump claiming he is? Has it never occurred to you that Trump may be guilty of at least some of the charges against him? -Probably not, I am guessing.

-Not saying it isn't a possibility. There are no laws establishing a formal boundary between the president and the Department of Justice. But the DOJ has internal policies, and some experts emphasize its culture of 'independence.' And President Joe Biden nominated Garland as U.S. attorney general in January 2021. He was confirmed by the Senate in a 70–30 vote, and took office in March of that same year. There are 49 Republicans, 48 Democrats and 3 Independents in the Senate. Obviously, a fair number of Republicans (19) voted to confirm Merrick Garland as Attorney General.