Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 24603 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #500 on: September 23, 2023, 06:39:02 PM »
Fourth IRS official confirms DC and California prosecutors declined Hunter Biden case

A fourth IRS official has told Congress about roadblocks that now-special counsel David Weiss faced last year in attempting to bring charges against Hunter Biden outside his district in Delaware.

Darrell Waldon, the former IRS special agent in charge of the agency’s Washington field office, told the House Ways and Means Committee in a closed-door interview earlier this month about a number of challenges he witnessed during his two years on the case, according to a transcript of the interview obtained by the Washington Examiner.

HOUSE GOP LEADERS SIGNAL POSSIBLE FUNDING BREAKTHROUGH WITH CONSERVATIVE HOLDOUTS

Waldon also discussed the IRS’s decision to remove a whistleblower, Gary Shapley, and the rest of Shapley’s IRS investigative team from the Hunter Biden investigation after Weiss stated he was no longer on speaking terms with Shapley.

“Mr. Weiss went to the U.S. Attorney's Office — I can't recall the dates — and they did not agree to prosecute the case in D.C.,” Waldon, who in February took another job within the IRS that moved him away from the Hunter Biden case, said.

“I'm aware that it was presented to the District of Columbia and, at some point, the Central District of California, I believe,” he testified.

Waldon was one of several officials from the IRS, FBI, and the U.S. attorney’s office in Delaware who attended an Oct. 7, 2022, meeting that Shapley described as a turning point for him in the investigation.

Although Waldon did not dispute the accuracy of notes that Shapley sent in an email shortly after the meeting, he did disagree with Shapley’s description of the meeting as contentious, and he said he did not independently recall some of the issues Shapley had included in his notes.

For example, Waldon said he recalled conversations about the options Weiss had left to move the case forward but said he did not remember Weiss specifically discussing a request to become special counsel.

“Generally, I didn't find it to be as contentious as Mr. Shapley had stated,” Waldon said. “There were certainly differences of opinion expressed, but that's typical.”

Waldon said his response to Shapley at the time of the meeting last fall was that he “agreed to what generally happened in the meeting.”

Waldon, who was above Shapley and another IRS whistleblower, Joseph Ziegler, on the IRS’s chain of command, had no role in the Hunter Biden investigation until years after it began.

Upon taking a new job atop the Washington field office in April 2021, which placed him in a supervisory role on the Hunter Biden case, Waldon testified that he heard from Shapley about investigative steps that Shapley felt the Justice Department or certain prosecutors had blocked him from taking, such as asking witnesses about other members of the Biden family or executing at least one search warrant.

But Waldon also felt that Shapley’s attempts to blame those roadblocks on political bias was “unsubstantiated.”

Waldon said he did not recall learning when the U.S. attorney in California, who was appointed by President Joe Biden, decided not to allow Weiss to charge Hunter Biden in his district. However, he did say he believed in the strength of the case.

“Generally speaking, if at that time the case went to the Central District of California, I would've agreed with it,” Waldon said.

Waldon’s testimony supported that of another IRS agent, Director of Field Operations Michael Batdorf, who also told the committee this month that the Joe Biden-appointed U.S. attorneys in Washington, D.C., and California declined to partner with Weiss on charges in their respective districts, blocking his ability to move forward for months.

Both Shapley and Ziegler testified to Congress this spring about the previously unknown involvement of the other U.S. attorneys.

Their involvement drew scrutiny because Attorney General Merrick Garland and others have frequently pointed to the fact that the Hunter Biden case is in the hands of a U.S. attorney that Joe Biden did not appoint, insulating it from bias. But Joe Biden-appointed U.S. attorneys appear to have placed significant limitations on how far the case could proceed for nearly a year.

Waldon said Weiss’s problems with Shapley led to his decision to remove the investigative team that Shapley oversaw.

“The U.S. Attorney's Office was no longer working or talking with Mr. Shapley. And there was no immediate — I didn't think that that would be resolved quickly,” Waldon said. “And in order to move the investigation forward, I recommended that, you know, he be removed so that we could continue to push the investigation forward.”

Batdorf, Waldon’s supervisor, also said he felt that Shapley’s continued presence on the team might dissuade Weiss from advancing the case.

Both said Weiss’s tensions with Shapley reached a boiling point after the Delaware U.S. attorney’s office demanded all of the emails and records written by the IRS investigative team that could be relevant in court.

Shapley told Congress this spring that he felt the effort amounted to a fishing expedition aimed at uncovering the complaints about the case that he’d documented for months, although Waldon and Batdorf did not characterize the discovery requests that way.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Some Justice Department officials have argued that seeking permission from a fellow U.S. attorney to charge a defendant in a jurisdiction outside one’s own is standard practice for prosecutors.

However, Garland had stated unequivocally that Weiss had all the authority he needed to bring criminal charges in any district he wanted months ago, and that did not appear to become accurate until Weiss requested a special counsel appointment in August.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: September 24, 2023, 09:46:59 PM »
You are a liar and shill.  There is a mountain of evidence you just refuse to accept because you are a democrat cultist.   

You should be ashamed of yourself but you are beyond that.

As are you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #502 on: September 26, 2023, 10:13:28 PM »
President Joe Biden claimed his family did not make any money in China, but first son Hunter Biden listed his father's Delaware home as the beneficiary address for two 2019 bank wires of Chinese origin, House Republicans revealed after obtaining transfer records.

The House Oversight Committee obtained the financial records via subpoena, which show that the younger Biden received two wires from China in the amounts of $250,000 and $10,000 in 2019. At least one payment came from longtime associate Jonathan Li.

"Bank records don't lie but President Joe Biden does," Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said in a press release. "In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China. We've already proved that to be a lie earlier this year, and now we know that two wires originating from Beijing listed Joe Biden's Wilmington home as the beneficiary address when he was running for President of the United States."

"When Joe Biden was vice president, he spoke on the phone and had coffee with Jonathan Li in Beijing, and later wrote a college letter or recommendation for his children," Comer went on. "Joe Biden's abuse of public office for his family's financial gain threatens our national security. What did the Bidens do with this money from Beijing? Americans demand and deserve accountability for President Biden and the First Family's corruption."

The first son's dealings in China have attracted considerable scrutiny from Republicans, in particular a deal with the now-defunct CEFC China Energy. That deal has drawn particular attention due to a 2017 email from Hunter's laptop referencing to "10 held by H for the big guy," which former Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski has confirmed was a reference to Joe Biden.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/hunter-biden-received-china-payments-listing-fathers-delaware-address-house-gop?utm_source=mux&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tr#google_vignette

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: September 27, 2023, 11:43:08 AM »
A hilariously bad lie. 

WH Tries to Spin Biden Bombshell on Chinese Wire Transfers, but the Receipts Tell a Different Story
By Bonchie | September 27, 2023
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/09/27/white-house-desperately-tries-to-clean-up-chinese-wire-transfers-to-joe-bidens-home-fails-miserably-n2164365

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #504 on: September 27, 2023, 11:46:13 AM »
A hilariously bad lie. 

WH Tries to Spin Biden Bombshell on Chinese Wire Transfers, but the Receipts Tell a Different Story
By Bonchie | September 27, 2023
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/09/27/white-house-desperately-tries-to-clean-up-chinese-wire-transfers-to-joe-bidens-home-fails-miserably-n2164365

Remember when Biden FAIL tried to say his son never made money from China and the liberal kunts all lapped it up?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: September 27, 2023, 12:57:21 PM »
Remember when Biden FAIL tried to say his son never made money from China and the liberal kunts all lapped it up?

An absolute lie.  The money went to Joe Biden's house while Hunter Biden was living in California.  Pretty damning.

And we wouldn't know any of this stuff had the GOP not won the House in 2020. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #506 on: September 27, 2023, 02:42:50 PM »
It is true, there is no evidence to support their accusations. The yes, that is true. If and when there is usable and provable evidence, we can revisit your post.

'There is clear evidence that Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, leveraged his famous name while pursuing lucrative foreign deals, which might be untoward but isn’t illegal.

House Republicans have not presented any proof that Joe Biden ever profited off his son’s business deals or was influenced while in office by his son’s business dealings.'

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/13/politics/fact-check-mccarthy-biden-impeachment-claims/index.html 
Old and foolish. I thought elderly folks had a little more common sense, guess I was wrong.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: September 27, 2023, 02:52:12 PM »
Old and foolish. I thought elderly folks had a little more common sense, guess I was wrong.

Your opinions do not offend me because I seriously doubt you would recognize commonsense if it hit you in the face.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #508 on: September 27, 2023, 02:52:54 PM »
Your opinions do not offend me because I seriously doubt you would recognize commonsense if it hit you in the face.
Delusional old man.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: September 27, 2023, 03:05:10 PM »
Delusional old man.

-Another one of your opinions. Seems as if you have a lot of them. ::) I continue to not be offended considering the source of these opinions. But hey, thanks for all the attention you pay me and interest you have in me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: September 28, 2023, 11:26:21 AM »
"The Biden family and their business associates received over $24 million from foreign sources over the course of approximately five years."

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-subsites/republicans-judiciary.house.gov/files/evo-media-document/impeachment-inquiry-scoping-memo-final.pdf

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #511 on: September 28, 2023, 11:29:39 AM »
-Another one of your opinions. Seems as if you have a lot of them. ::) I continue to not be offended considering the source of these opinions. But hey, thanks for all the attention you pay me and interest you have in me.

Go away from these threads unless you are actually willing to discuss the evidence.   You are a democrat liberal shill, nothing else.  Biden used his crackhead son to do all this and you just bury your head in the dirt.   Shameful. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #512 on: September 28, 2023, 12:04:30 PM »
Prime's a brutally retarded cock sucker...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-------

Donald Trump has delivered a brutal takedown of Joe Biden stating the current US President had “absolutely no idea what he was saying” and “didn’t know where he was” during a recent visit to Michigan.

“Yesterday Joe Biden came to Michigan to pose for photos at the picket line,” Mr Trump said during a rally in Michigan.

“But it’s his policies that sent Michigan autoworkers to the unemployment line.”

Mr Trump said Joe Biden only “spoke for a few seconds”.

“And he had absolutely no idea what he was saying – he didn’t know where he was.”

“I don’t think he actually knows what the hell he’s doing.”

Shitter fucking owned!!!

i=35Xjy2_CWWOy_A9x

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: September 28, 2023, 06:09:03 PM »
Comer subpoenas personal, business bank records of President Biden's son and brother
The long-awaited action occurs hours after House GOP holds first impeachment inquiry
By John Solomon
September 28, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/comer-subpoenas-personal-business-bank-records-president-bidens-son?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: September 28, 2023, 07:09:58 PM »
Go away from these threads unless you are actually willing to discuss the evidence.   You are a democrat liberal shill, nothing else.  Biden used his crackhead son to do all this and you just bury your head in the dirt.   Shameful.

Nice lecture. Only problem is you are not my dad, my boss, or my professor. Hope you won't mind that I laugh you idiocy. When there is actual evidence, we can discuss it. Only problem is my definition of evidence and yours differ greatly. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: September 28, 2023, 07:44:11 PM »
Legal expert tells Biden impeachment hearing: President 'has lied'
Also 'may have benefited from corruption' as millions of dollars sent to family
By Bob Unruh
Published September 28, 2023

Jonathan Turley, a popular legal commentator and a law professor who holds the Shapiro Chair of Public Interest Law at George Washington University, had testified before Congress many times.

He's even represented members of Congress in court, but key this week as the U.S. House opens hearings on whether Joe Biden should be impeached is the fact he's testified before Congress during the Clinton impeachment, and the two failed impeach-and-remove schemes assembled by ex-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi against President Donald Trump.

In his presentation, Turley went into detail about the history of impeachment, what has been used as a standard in the past, and pointed out that investigations by Congress, which has been investigating what appears to be a huge influence peddling scheme operated by Biden family members, have proven the need for such hearings.

"I believe that the record has developed to the point that the House needs to answer troubling questions surrounding the president," he wrote in his prepared remarks.

"The record currently contains witness and written evidence that the president (1) has lied about key facts in these foreign dealings, (2) was the focus of a multimillion-dollar influence peddling scheme, and (3) may have benefited from this corruption through millions of dollars sent to his family…"

He then listed 10 "disclosures" about which American people need more answers:

Hunter Biden and his associates were running a classic influence peddling operation using Joe Biden as what Devon Archer called "the Brand." While this was described as an "illusion of access," millions were generated for the Bidens from some of the most corrupt figures in the world, including associates who were later accused of or convicted of public corruption.

Some of the Biden clients pushed for changes impacting United States foreign policy and relations, including help in dealing with Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin investigating corruption.

President Biden has made false claims about his knowledge of these dealings repeatedly in the past, including insisting that he had no knowledge of Hunter’s foreign dealings which Archer has declared "patently false." The Washington Post and other media outlets have also declared the President’s insistence that his family did not take money from China is false.

The President had been aware for years that Hunter Biden and his uncle James were accused of influence peddling, including an audiotape of the President acknowledging a New York Times investigation as a threat to Hunter.

President Biden was repeatedly called into meetings with these foreign clients and was put on speakerphone. He also met these clients and foreign figures at dinners and meetings.

E-mails and other communications show Hunter repeatedly invoking his father to secure payments from foreign sources and, in one such message, he threatens a Chinese figure that his father is sitting next to him to coerce a large transfer of money.

A trusted FBI source recounted a direct claim of a corrupt Ukrainian businessman that he paid a “bribe” to Joe Biden through intermediaries.
Hunter Biden reportedly claimed that he had to give half of his earnings to his father and other e-mails state that intermingled accounts were used to pay bills for both men, including a possible credit account that Hunter used to allegedly pay prostitutes.

At least two transfers of funds to Hunter Biden in 2019 from a Chinese source listed the President’s home in Delaware where Hunter sometimes lived and conducted business.

Some of the deals negotiated by Hunter involved potential benefits for his father, including office space in Washington. At least nine Biden family members reportedly received money from these foreign transfers, including grandchildren.18 For Hunter Biden, this included not just significant money transfers but gifts like an expensive diamond and a luxury car.

He confirmed, "These are only some of the serious corruption allegations facing the president, but each could raise impeachable conduct if a nexus is established to the president."

And Turley called for Congress to do due diligence in its investigation and development of evidence, especially has Pelosi's second failed assault on Trump was done with "no hearing at all." He emphasized the need for documentation, proof.

He said the current allegations "concern an alleged effort to sell influence or access, as well as other wrongdoing. Corruption allegations involving a president are particularly damaging for our political system, effectively dissolving the public trust in the government."

He identified the areas on which Congress should focus: "Influence peddling is a form of corruption," he said. "Second, influence peddling is often accompanied by criminal or impeachable acts of concealment. Third, the alleged corrupt conduct of President Biden could amount to impeach offenses and the House has an obligation to establish if such conduct occurred."

He said, "If President Biden was engaged in selling access or influence, it is clearly a corrupt scheme that could qualify as impeachable conduct. An inquiry into such allegations of corruption would clearly have been viewed by the Framers as a matter of the highest priority for congressional investigation."

He said, "The object of the House should be to create a full record upon which a verdict can be fairly and efficiently adjudged by the Senate. Obviously, the Senate can expand that record with its own witnesses and discovery. Yet, the House should strive to achieve an open and deliberative process where the president has the opportunity to not just contest allegations but appear on his own behalf. It should be based on a presumption of innocence that demands more than pure speculation as to a President’s conduct or knowledge. As with a grand jury, it is not meant to conclusively establish guilt, but rather, to guarantee that a threshold of evidence is met to justify a trial."

He continued, "Potentially criminal conduct creates the strongest foundation for other articles on collateral impeachable conduct like obstruction, false statements, and witness tampering. The criminal code not only puts presidents on notice of the gravity of their actions, but also executive staff. The active involvement of White House staff in promulgating false or misleading accounts can become a matter for an impeachment inquiry. The front-loading of potential criminal conduct allows the House to then consider common non-criminal impeachable claims of abuse of power. That article is stronger when actions are taken to facilitate conduct that is arguably criminal, though it is not limited to such conduct in prior impeachments. This framing also serves to create a focus for investigatory staff."

https://www.wnd.com/2023/09/legal-expert-tells-biden-impeachment-hearing-president-lied/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #516 on: September 28, 2023, 08:34:09 PM »
Jonathan Turley: Monetary Benefits to Biden Family Implicate Joe Biden in Wrongdoing

Monetary benefits to Biden family members are benefits to President Joe Biden and therefore implicate him in wrongdoing, legal scholar Jonathan Turley said during Thursday’s impeachment inquiry hearing.

“Can a benefit to your family be a benefit to you?” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) asked Turley regarding Joe Biden and his family’s alleged influence peddling.

“It is,” Turley replied.

Turley said Democrats claim that it must be proven that Joe Biden accepted direct money in order for him to be implicated in Biden family wrongdoing. The legal scholar called that claim “fallacious.”

“There’s been a repeated [Democrat] statements that you need to show that President Biden accepted direct money in order for this to constitute a benefit even under criminal cases that deal with bribery, extortion, the Hobbs Act,” Turley prefaced. “The courts actually have rejected that. They’ve said that money going to family members is, in fact, a benefit.”

“I don’t really see any legal basis for that,” he said, referring to the Democrats’ claim. “Obviously, the strongest case is if you have a direct payment, but this idea that you can have millions going to a politician’s family. And that’s not a benefit. I think it’s pretty fallacious.”

Turley later added to his opinion in response to Rep. Gary Palmer’s (R-AL) pointed question about Joe Biden potentially using his former office of the vice presidency to benefit his family. “In your view, could the promise of foreign access to any official government official, whether it’s the vice president or anybody else — that only materially benefited a family member — could that be influence peddling?” Palmer asked.

Turley replied:

Yes, and as I point out in the testimony, courts have found that various benefits to family members can be attributed as a benefit to the principle. That has included everything from throwing a golf contest in the favor of a son of a politician to paying for gifts. In fact, I was lead counsel in the last…impeachment trial for a judge, and that was the trial in the U.S. Senate. My client, Judge [Thomas] Porteous, was accused, among other things, of benefits going to his family. And so there’s there’s certainly precedent, not only in criminal cases, but in impeachment cases for making that next [claim].

In fact, it’s [influence peddling] perhaps the most quintessential violation of the public trust because you’re not acting in the public’s interest. It’s a form of public corruption that this government, this country, has declared as corrupt in other countries around the world.

The House Oversight Committee unveiled several tranches of Biden business bank records. Those showed the Biden business received at least $20 million from business schemes in Romania, China, Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan.

In total, nine Biden family members received payments from the family foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren:

Hunter Biden
James Biden, Joe Biden’s Brother
Sara Jones Biden, Joe Biden’s Brother’s Wife
Hallie Biden, Beau Biden’s Widow and Hunter Biden’s Ex-Lover
Kathleen Buhle, Hunter Biden’s Ex-Wife
Melissa Cohen, Hunter Biden’s Current Wife
Two Children of Joe Biden’s Son [Names Unknown]
Joe Biden’s Brother’s Child [Names Unknown]
Republican lawmakers recently predicted their investigation into the Biden family could prove the Biden business raked in more than $50 million, about $30 million more than bank records show thus far.

“Based on the evidence I’ve seen so far, I think the number is going to be north of $50 million that we’re talking about here,” Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) told Fox News in July.

Speaking with Fox News’s Sean Hannity, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) supported Mace’s $50 million prediction. “Do you believe that number is realistic and right?” Hannity asked.

“I do think it’s realistic,” Comer replied.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/28/jonathan-turley-monetary-benefits-to-biden-family-implicate-joe-biden-in-wrongdoing/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: September 29, 2023, 01:54:20 PM »
Amid Damning Wire Transfer Revelations, Let's Review What the Bidens Said About Chinese Money
Guy Benson
September 28, 2023
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2023/09/28/flashback-amid-wire-transfer-revelations-lets-review-what-joe-and-hunter-said-about-money-from-china-n2629048#google_vignette

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #518 on: September 29, 2023, 05:06:40 PM »
Nice lecture. Only problem is you are not my dad, my boss, or my professor. Hope you won't mind that I laugh you idiocy. When there is actual evidence, we can discuss it. Only problem is my definition of evidence and yours differ greatly.
Cognitive dissonance.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #519 on: September 29, 2023, 08:59:39 PM »

Well we do have evidence he lied in the debate when he said the laptop was proven fake.  And we do have evidence that he lied when he said he never talked to any of Hunter’s business associates.

And whistleblowers have shown of government agencies blocking the investgation.

And there is evidence of Hunter saying his Dad takes half his money.

And now there is evidence of Joe’s house being the address for money transfers to Hunter.

So now, why do you think Joe lied, and why were people in the government trying to sabotage the investigation?

You are "in the loop" on this:

It began with them arguing that the president knew absolutely nothing about his family’s influence-peddling business to arguing that it’s no big deal that ChiCom wire payoffs happen to have Biden’s home address listed on them.

The quality of the excuses, unsurprisingly, has been deteriorating rapidly.

They largely entail repeating the words “no” and “evidence” in a perpetual loop.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/29/the-no-evidence-claim-about-biden-corruption-is-looking-increasingly-ridiculous/
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #520 on: September 30, 2023, 03:28:36 PM »
Well we do have evidence he lied in the debate when he said the laptop was proven fake.  And we do have evidence that he lied when he said he never talked to any of Hunter’s business associates.

And whistleblowers have shown of government agencies blocking the investgation.

And there is evidence of Hunter saying his Dad takes half his money.

And now there is evidence of Joe’s house being the address for money transfers to Hunter.

So now, why do you think Joe lied, and why were people in the government trying to sabotage the investigation?

You are "in the loop" on this:

https://nypost.com/2023/09/29/the-no-evidence-claim-about-biden-corruption-is-looking-increasingly-ridiculous/
Getlibs....oh yeah, well Trump..... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: October 09, 2023, 11:19:51 AM »
The Biden Family Tree: How Investigations are Exposing the Bidens’ Influence-Peddling Dynasty
October 9, 2023

Below is my column in The Hill on the exposure of the Biden family and its long-standing business of influence peddling. Newly released evidence from the House Committee on Ways and Means reveals over $20 million coming from 23 separate countries on four continents to at least nine Biden family members. Not only are the Biden transfers becoming clear, so is the Biden family tree in this lucrative form of corruption.

Here is the column:

President Joe Biden once famously told a state official that “no one f—s with a Biden.” It was a statement that made more sense a few years ago than it does today.

These days, it seems like everyone is…well, messing with the Bidens. The president’s son, Hunter Biden, is facing federal charges on gun violations under a law that his father has heralded. He is also looking at possible additional charges on taxes.

Joe Biden’s brother James Biden was just subpoenaed alongside his nephew over millions of dollars sent by foreign figures as part of an influence-peddling operation.

Joe Biden is now formally under investigation for possible impeachment with at least four articles of impeachment under consideration.

Finally, a media that has long shielded the Bidens is now starting to acknowledge that Hunter and others were engaged in corrupt influence peddling.

All of this scrutiny is not simply threatening the Biden sense of invincibility. It is also revealing more about the Bidens behind the scenes in an unvarnished and unflattering light.

Prosecutors often build narratives around the conspicuous consumption and the lifestyle demands of targets. Trump’s personal and financial dealings have featured greatly in litigation. The Washington Post’s Ruth Marcus and others have written about how the evidence exposed a “stunning display of Trump’s narcissism.”

The same may be true with Biden. There is a sharp disconnect between the public persona long maintained by the press and what is becoming more apparent to the public now.

Although the image of a “unifier-in-chief” quickly collapsed, the most lasting portrayal is that Joe Biden cares. Unlike Trump, he is portrayed as acting not out of greed, but an overwhelming desire to do good. In a typical article, a contributor to Forbes gushed about “How Empathy Defines Joe Biden.” The article explained that “Biden feels empathetic because that is who he is.”

That is not the image that emerges from the growing evidence about Biden and his family. The Bidens are suffering from legal exposure in actions concerning everything from withholding child support to peddling influence to federal felonies.

The investigations and inquiries often turn on questions of intent for actions taken by Biden family members, including the president himself. The motive is often all too apparent.

Hunter Biden left a long trail of emails and texts seeking millions in exchange for access to his father. He is shown in messages invoking his father’s power, threatening foreign figures to send him money. In one message, he allegedly makes a demand for an immediate transfer of cash from a Chinese businessman by saying that his father is sitting next to him to make sure the payment comes through.

Hunter Biden was burning through a fortune on drugs, prostitutes and high living. There were many eager to have the son of the vice president dependent on their largesse.

While Hunter is often portrayed as a human wreck, salvaged by influence-seekers, his uncles generated their own controversies. James has been a well-known figure among alleged influence peddlers for years in cashing in on access to his brother, Joe. Joe’s younger brother, Frank, has also been long identified as involved in the family influence peddling. Like Hunter, Frank appears to have been in dire financial straits due to his careening lifestyle and lack of any appreciable skills.

Frank’s need for money was not only great but known to his brother. In 1999, at age 43, Frank was involved in a car crash in Cardiff-by-the-Sea near Encinitas, California. He was accused of responsibility for the death of single father Michael Albano and then of evading service and responsibility in lawsuits by Albano’s surviving children. He only recently began paying what he owes.

Having had his driver’s license suspended in Florida, Frank nonetheless rented a Jaguar and had a younger man whom he had met at a Whole Foods driving him. Biden, sitting in the passenger seat, reportedly shifted the car into manual gear and encouraged Jason Turton, 25, to “punch it,” at which point he hit 80 miles per hour in a 35 mph zone.

Turton was later reportedly found to have twice the allowed level of alcohol in his system. Witnesses said everyone in the car was drinking that day and Frank was accused of telling Turton to “keep driving” after killing Albano. Frank would ultimately remain at the scene after Turton ran off by foot.

The police report suggested Frank was uncooperative with police on key points of the investigation.

Frank Biden defaulted in the action brought by Albano’s daughters, but he left California and spent decades evading payments. When attorney John F. Hayter, representing the daughters,  garnished Biden’s Wells Fargo bank account in February, he found it virtually empty.

It took 20 years to get him to pay any of the $1 million he owed in damages. He was also reportedly dodging creditors.

The daughters had repeatedly asked Joe Biden to intervene, but nothing occurred for years until he was running for the vice presidency and the media began to pick up on his brother’s evasion of liability.

When Biden was still a senator, Albano’s daughter did finally get a response from Joe Biden’s staff that explained, “As you are aware, however, Frank has no assets with which to satisfy the judgment. The senator regrets that this is where matters stand and that he cannot be more helpful.”

That appeared to change just when Joe was running for the vice presidency. It was also when the Biden influence peddling efforts seemed to take off in earnest.

These cases reveal not just a family committed to corrupt influence peddling, but also strikingly similar patterns of legal and financial evasion. It also shows a family whose members had an insatiable thirst for cash and few skills beyond monetizing government service.

It is a familiar narrative in federal prosecutions. Prosecutors focused on such lifestyle demands in Paul Manafort’s prosecution, including highlighting his famous Ostrich coat.

The same is true in impeachments. When I served as lead counsel in the last judicial impeachment trial, my client, Judge Thomas Porteous, faced allegations of receiving gifts from those seeking to influence him. The House managers focused on Porteous’s lifestyle and gambling expenses to explain his seeking gifts from those with business in his court.

The Bidens had only one family business. They did not make furniture or sell groceries. They sold influence and, as Biden associate Devon Archer explained, Joe was their “brand.”

As these investigations and prosecutions continue, the public may conclude that it is not empathy but avarice that defines the Bidens.

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/10/09/the-biden-family-tree-how-investigations-are-exposing-the-bidens-influence-peddling-dynasty/#more-210470

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #522 on: October 09, 2023, 11:24:17 AM »
The Biden Family Tree: How Investigations are Exposing the Bidens’ Influence-Peddling Dynasty
October 9, 2023

Below is my column in The Hill on the exposure of the Biden family and its long-standing business of influence peddling. Newly released evidence from the House Committee on Ways and Means reveals over $20 million coming from 23 separate countries on four continents to at least nine Biden family members. Not only are the Biden transfers becoming clear, so is the Biden family tree in this lucrative form of corruption.

Here is the column:

President Joe Biden once famously told a state official that “no one f—s with a Biden.” It was a statement that made more sense a few years ago than it does today.

These days, it seems like everyone is…well, messing with the Bidens. The president’s son, Hunter Biden, is facing federal charges on gun violations under a law that his father has heralded. He is also looking at possible additional charges on taxes.

Joe Biden’s brother James Biden was just subpoenaed alongside his nephew over millions of dollars sent by foreign figures as part of an influence-peddling operation.

Joe Biden is now formally under investigation for possible impeachment with at least four articles of impeachment under consideration.

Finally, a media that has long shielded the Bidens is now starting to acknowledge that Hunter and others were engaged in corrupt influence peddling.

All of this scrutiny is not simply threatening the Biden sense of invincibility. It is also revealing more about the Bidens behind the scenes in an unvarnished and unflattering light.

Prosecutors often build narratives around the conspicuous consumption and the lifestyle demands of targets. Trump’s personal and financial dealings have featured greatly in litigation. The Washington Post’s Ruth Marcus and others have written about how the evidence exposed a “stunning display of Trump’s narcissism.”

The same may be true with Biden. There is a sharp disconnect between the public persona long maintained by the press and what is becoming more apparent to the public now.

Although the image of a “unifier-in-chief” quickly collapsed, the most lasting portrayal is that Joe Biden cares. Unlike Trump, he is portrayed as acting not out of greed, but an overwhelming desire to do good. In a typical article, a contributor to Forbes gushed about “How Empathy Defines Joe Biden.” The article explained that “Biden feels empathetic because that is who he is.”

That is not the image that emerges from the growing evidence about Biden and his family. The Bidens are suffering from legal exposure in actions concerning everything from withholding child support to peddling influence to federal felonies.

The investigations and inquiries often turn on questions of intent for actions taken by Biden family members, including the president himself. The motive is often all too apparent.

Hunter Biden left a long trail of emails and texts seeking millions in exchange for access to his father. He is shown in messages invoking his father’s power, threatening foreign figures to send him money. In one message, he allegedly makes a demand for an immediate transfer of cash from a Chinese businessman by saying that his father is sitting next to him to make sure the payment comes through.

Hunter Biden was burning through a fortune on drugs, prostitutes and high living. There were many eager to have the son of the vice president dependent on their largesse.

While Hunter is often portrayed as a human wreck, salvaged by influence-seekers, his uncles generated their own controversies. James has been a well-known figure among alleged influence peddlers for years in cashing in on access to his brother, Joe. Joe’s younger brother, Frank, has also been long identified as involved in the family influence peddling. Like Hunter, Frank appears to have been in dire financial straits due to his careening lifestyle and lack of any appreciable skills.

Frank’s need for money was not only great but known to his brother. In 1999, at age 43, Frank was involved in a car crash in Cardiff-by-the-Sea near Encinitas, California. He was accused of responsibility for the death of single father Michael Albano and then of evading service and responsibility in lawsuits by Albano’s surviving children. He only recently began paying what he owes.

Having had his driver’s license suspended in Florida, Frank nonetheless rented a Jaguar and had a younger man whom he had met at a Whole Foods driving him. Biden, sitting in the passenger seat, reportedly shifted the car into manual gear and encouraged Jason Turton, 25, to “punch it,” at which point he hit 80 miles per hour in a 35 mph zone.

Turton was later reportedly found to have twice the allowed level of alcohol in his system. Witnesses said everyone in the car was drinking that day and Frank was accused of telling Turton to “keep driving” after killing Albano. Frank would ultimately remain at the scene after Turton ran off by foot.

The police report suggested Frank was uncooperative with police on key points of the investigation.

Frank Biden defaulted in the action brought by Albano’s daughters, but he left California and spent decades evading payments. When attorney John F. Hayter, representing the daughters,  garnished Biden’s Wells Fargo bank account in February, he found it virtually empty.

It took 20 years to get him to pay any of the $1 million he owed in damages. He was also reportedly dodging creditors.

The daughters had repeatedly asked Joe Biden to intervene, but nothing occurred for years until he was running for the vice presidency and the media began to pick up on his brother’s evasion of liability.

When Biden was still a senator, Albano’s daughter did finally get a response from Joe Biden’s staff that explained, “As you are aware, however, Frank has no assets with which to satisfy the judgment. The senator regrets that this is where matters stand and that he cannot be more helpful.”

That appeared to change just when Joe was running for the vice presidency. It was also when the Biden influence peddling efforts seemed to take off in earnest.

These cases reveal not just a family committed to corrupt influence peddling, but also strikingly similar patterns of legal and financial evasion. It also shows a family whose members had an insatiable thirst for cash and few skills beyond monetizing government service.

It is a familiar narrative in federal prosecutions. Prosecutors focused on such lifestyle demands in Paul Manafort’s prosecution, including highlighting his famous Ostrich coat.

The same is true in impeachments. When I served as lead counsel in the last judicial impeachment trial, my client, Judge Thomas Porteous, faced allegations of receiving gifts from those seeking to influence him. The House managers focused on Porteous’s lifestyle and gambling expenses to explain his seeking gifts from those with business in his court.

The Bidens had only one family business. They did not make furniture or sell groceries. They sold influence and, as Biden associate Devon Archer explained, Joe was their “brand.”

As these investigations and prosecutions continue, the public may conclude that it is not empathy but avarice that defines the Bidens.

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/10/09/the-biden-family-tree-how-investigations-are-exposing-the-bidens-influence-peddling-dynasty/#more-210470

Great article. This portrayal of Biden peddled by the media "as acting not out of greed, but an overwhelming desire to do good" is truly disgusting.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #523 on: October 09, 2023, 11:53:20 AM »
Naked Selfie of Joe Biden’s Younger Brother Frank Biden in 2018 Wearing Only Cap and Glasses Surfaces on Gay Porn Website: “They Must Have Hacked my Phone”

The entire family are degenerates

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/guy-brother-frank-biden/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=guy-brother-frank-biden&fbclid=PAAaa58-eKyNnwHKJ32tThghEf70Z8aReARxzIHjf3OcpmMzGmZbOxgP0jTYg_aem_ASn5S_9BkBh_Ey9O0sCXmHclcIa-AFnELgDghp47zG-15CxFCXG-Sij3br9cGj8AgVk

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #524 on: October 09, 2023, 12:47:30 PM »
Joe says to his Bro: "Frank, yank your crank, its time to spank"...

Family of embarrassing retard libturdz....  Glory-hole cokk-guzzlers...