Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 24013 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #650 on: December 14, 2023, 06:56:18 PM »
Yes I do.  It is awesome.  I've been all over most of the U.S. and there is no other place else I would live. 

People who come from the mainland do not have problems, unless they create them.  Local people welcome everyone.  But some people come here and fail to assimilate.  For example, this a very non-confrontational culture.  It is a very friendly place.  It is very family oriented.  People who come with an "in your face" attitude usually have problems. 

How about this?  We have an unwritten "no honk" rule.  You don't honk your car horn unless you are going to get in an accident.  That means if someone does not move right away when the light turns green, you sit and wait.  The overwhelming majority of people comply with this rule, so you rarely hear horns.  You don't really appreciate it until you go drive on the mainland, like I did this past weekend in Dallas.  Two different cars honked at me.  It's jarring.  I was not happy.  First World problems.  lol

There are no beaches that are off limits.  That's an oft-repeated lie.

This sounds like paradise.  I fucking hate horns especially the frequency in which they are being used these days.  I don't feel violent urges very often but an unnecessary horn makes me want to come out of my skin. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #651 on: December 14, 2023, 09:20:13 PM »
This sounds like paradise.  I fucking hate horns especially the frequency in which they are being used these days.  I don't feel violent urges very often but an unnecessary horn makes me want to come out of my skin.

It is.   :)

That's exactly how I felt this past weekend.  lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #652 on: December 15, 2023, 06:06:14 PM »
LOL! You are correct in that not all politicians are the same race. You are incorrect in assuming my knowing this makes me a racist. You want a racist? Talk to Matt Canning. You’ll get no argument from him regarding his racist perspective.
Your quote specifically says that all people are not equal. You made that proclamation from behind your 8' security fence in your lily white neighborhood, you racist bastard!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: December 15, 2023, 07:37:44 PM »
Your quote specifically says that all people are not equal. You made that proclamation from behind your 8' security fence in your lily white neighborhood, you racist bastard!!

What a laugh. You are like a bulldog, once you get ahold of something you cannot let it go no matter how stupid it is.

I thought about you thinking I live in a lily-white neighborhood today when I was at Starbucks picking up a protein lunch box and a Chai latte. The middle school down the street had just let out and there was a flood of kids in Starbucks having their afterschool 'social gathering' with accompanying expensive beverages. There were no chairs left because the kids had grabbed all of them. So, as I stood there waiting for my order, I noticed that at the table nearest me were several kids, all of them girls. Two of them were Asian, one was black, one look Latino and the last one was the only clearly white person at the table. Looking around the rest of tables, I noticed all of them were occupied by girls, several of them were Asian, a few were Latino and the rest white. I briefly entertained the idea of taking a photo of this room occupied by a  mixed-race group of West Linn, middle school girls. But then I remembered taking a photo of strangers, especially juvenile strangers is verboten.

I did have to ask the guard to open the 8-foot-high security gate to let me out of the parking lot when I left. But that's how it goes when you live in a gated community. It is a darn nuisance, but it does keep the riff raff out.  LOL! 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: December 16, 2023, 08:09:05 AM »
What a laugh. You are like a bulldog, once you get ahold of something you cannot let it go no matter how stupid it is.

I thought about you thinking I live in a lily-white neighborhood today when I was at Starbucks picking up a protein lunch box and a Chai latte. The middle school down the street had just let out and there was a flood of kids in Starbucks having their afterschool 'social gathering' with accompanying expensive beverages. There were no chairs left because the kids had grabbed all of them. So, as I stood there waiting for my order, I noticed that at the table nearest me were several kids, all of them girls. Two of them were Asian, one was black, one look Latino and the last one was the only clearly white person at the table. Looking around the rest of tables, I noticed all of them were occupied by girls, several of them were Asian, a few were Latino and the rest white. I briefly entertained the idea of taking a photo of this room occupied by a  mixed-race group of West Linn, middle school girls. But then I remembered taking a photo of strangers, especially juvenile strangers is verboten.

I did have to ask the guard to open the 8-foot-high security gate to let me out of the parking lot when I left. But that's how it goes when you live in a gated community. It is a darn nuisance, but it does keep the riff raff out.  LOL!
I just want you to accept and admit your racist ways. Maybe we can convert you to normal? Maybe it's too late?
My bet is that the guard at your gate is a black guy, right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: December 16, 2023, 04:25:31 PM »
I just want you to accept and admit your racist ways. Maybe we can convert you to normal? Maybe it's too late?
My bet is that the guard at your gate is a black guy, right?

You seem to have a reading comprehension disability. I admitted to occasionally have racist thoughts in a response to illuminati, see below:

I agree most people are racist despite that they like to believe they are or not. I consciously make every effort to not have racists thoughts, but a lifetime of living in a racist world makes this difficult. Every so often before I catch myself a racist reaction creeps in. When I was a kid, my mom would on the one hand profess to not be racist and then say something that was totally obscenely racist, usually in reference to African Americans. No matter how hard some of us try, we cannot completely obliterate the lessons, good and bad we were taught as kids.

Racism works both ways. Sometimes minority races living in Caucasian/Christian dominated societies are prejudiced against the majority. I remember one of my dad's Jewish customers insisting that all gentiles are taught hate jews. Since the most of my dad's customers were Jewish apartment building owners, that was definitely not the case with my family.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: December 16, 2023, 04:47:00 PM »
You seem to have a reading comprehension disability. I admitted to occasionally have racist thoughts in a response to illuminati, see below:
You seem to think I read your every post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: December 17, 2023, 03:14:29 PM »
You seem to think I read your every post.

Maybe you should. This might help you keep the egg off your face.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #658 on: December 17, 2023, 04:05:00 PM »

Fairs Fair - Yes you did .

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: December 17, 2023, 05:05:42 PM »
Maybe you should. This might help you keep the egg off your face.
Or not
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: December 18, 2023, 01:25:16 PM »
Dummycraps say

It'll take a lot more than eyewitness testimony,
Bank records , Audio,  Video, Complete confessions
For them to believe Pedo Joe did anything wrong Ever.

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: December 18, 2023, 01:31:31 PM »
Or not

Your choice. Just so you know, I don't read everything you post either. It is probably safe to say, neither of us knows the other well... which leads to assumptions which may be accurate or not.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: December 18, 2023, 05:15:26 PM »
Your choice. Just so you know, I don't read everything you post either. It is probably safe to say, neither of us knows the other well... which leads to assumptions which may be accurate or not.
Typical political argument then. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: December 18, 2023, 05:57:45 PM »
Typical political argument then. ;D

Yes , Just like he's got much more important things going on than GB
When he doesn't/ can't answer - Yet when its something he thinks he's on
Winner with its a 20+,000 word reply complete with quotes , copy & paste
Etc etc - Not much important going on then.   ::)

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: December 27, 2023, 12:37:53 PM »
The Grifter Defense: The Bidens Move to Embrace Influence Peddling with a Twist
December 23, 2023
https://jonathanturley.org/2023/12/23/the-grifter-defense-the-bidens-move-to-embrace-influence-peddling-with-a-twist/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: December 27, 2023, 12:39:00 PM »
Top 5 Revelations from Biden Family Probe in 2023
WENDELL HUSEBØ   22 Dec 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/22/top-5-revelations-from-biden-family-probe-in-2023/

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #666 on: December 29, 2023, 02:52:36 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/chaos-on-the-border-david-avella-says-terror-watch-list-numbers-at-record-high/vi-AA1mdrAf?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=DCTS&cvid=e77881960a4b4ab3a4245b15df8c1a55&ei=24

Keep letting them in Demented Joe. The US landscape will be forever changed and not for the best. C unt Biden should be impeached for this. Hey Libs, hope you can protect your families from the scum entering this Country, you voted for it.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: January 09, 2024, 05:49:51 PM »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
BREAKING 🚨 Georges Bergès, Hunter Biden’s art gallerist has told
@GOPoversight
 that he never had any communication with the White House about a so-called “ethics agreement” governing the sale of Hunter Biden’s art. It was a sham.

“The Biden White House appears to have deceived the American people,” says Chairman James Comer.  “Hunter Biden’s amateur art career is an ethics nightmare. The vast majority of Hunter Biden’s art has been purchased by Democrat donors, one of whom was appointed by President Biden to a prestigious commission after she purchased Hunter Biden’s art for tens of thousands of dollars shortly after Joe Biden’s inauguration.”

Far from the blind purchases promised by the White House, Hunter Biden “knew the identities of the individuals who purchased roughly 70% of the value of his art, including Democrat donors Kevin Morris and Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali.”

Sugar brother Kevin Morris bought most of Hunter Biden’s art for $875,000 in January 2023.
“However, Kevin Morris only paid Mr. Bergès 40% commission of the $875,000 purchase and Hunter Biden and Kevin Morris figured out the financial implications. Mr. Bergès admitted he has never done an art deal like that before.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: January 10, 2024, 10:23:55 PM »
KanekoaTheGreat
@KanekoaTheGreat
TIMELINE🚨 Biden White House Coordinates Fani Willis Indictment of Donald Trump

Yesterday, in a shocking revelation,
@MarcoPolo501c3
 uncovered a significant connection between Nathan Wade, Fani Willis' lead prosecutor, and the Biden White House.

Fani Willis' lead prosecutor held meetings with Biden's White House Counsel on May 23 and Nov. 18, 2022, before indicting Donald Trump, Biden's leading presidential opponent.

Remember when Fani Willis prematurely leaked Trump's indictment before announcing it at a late-night press conference at 11:37 pm?

Newt Gingrich told
@charliekirk11
 that someone from DC called Fani Willis and demanded she indict Trump that Monday night, Aug. 14, 2023, to divert attention away from the Weiss "screw up."

That Weiss "screw up" originated on July 19, 2023, when IRS whistleblowers testified before Congress about DOJ and Weiss blocking investigators from filing felony charges against Hunter Biden, tipping off Hunter about search warrants, preventing witness interviews, and restricting any investigation into President Joe Biden.

Senator Chuck Grassley later released an FBI FD-1023 form detailing a $10 million bribery scheme involving VP Joe Biden and Hunter Biden.

One week later, Judge Noreika dismantled Weiss's unprecedented sweetheart immunity deal for Hunter, questioning why the DOJ granted full-scale immunity to Hunter Biden for unrelated crimes.

In the following weeks, the House Oversight Committee released bank records showing payments to the Bidens from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine.

Rep. James Comer disclosed over 170 suspicious activity reports submitted by six banks to the Treasury Department, implicating the Biden family in money laundering, human trafficking, and tax fraud.

Devon Archer, Hunter Biden's business partner, claimed President Joe Biden was involved in over twenty calls regarding his son's foreign business dealings.

Leading up to Friday, Aug. 11, 2023, when Garland appointed Weiss as Special Counsel despite prior false statements to Congress that Weiss already had the authority to file charges against Hunter, further exposing the DOJ's corruption.

Garland appointed Weiss after he was the attorney who approved Hunter Biden's unprecedented sweetheart deal, and IRS whistleblowers testified before Congress that Weiss had obstructed the investigation into the Bidens for the last five years.

This would explain why Fani Willis leaked the indictment prematurely on Monday, Aug. 14, 2023, before holding a press conference at a quarter to midnight, shifting the media's focus away from the DOJ protecting Biden to Fani Willis indicting Trump.

As revealed in yesterday's court filings, Nathan Wade, Fani Willis' lead prosecutor, held meetings with Biden White House Counsel at the beginning and near the end of her grand jury, strategically coordinating Biden's prosecution of Donald Trump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #671 on: January 11, 2024, 09:11:01 AM »
Oversight Committee Approves Resolution Recommending the House of Representatives Find Hunter Biden in Contempt of Congress

WASHINGTON—Today, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability passed a resolution recommending the House of Representatives find Hunter Biden in contempt of Congress for his refusal to comply with a lawful subpoena. House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) issued the following statement at the conclusion of the markup:

“Hunter Biden refused to comply with lawful subpoenas requiring he appear for a deposition. Meanwhile, Hunter Biden has shown he has no problem showing up on Capitol Hill to engage in political stunts. While this Committee waited to lawfully depose him on December 13, 2023, he held a press conference on the Senate steps—just a short walk away. Then today, Hunter Biden brazenly walked into our hearing unannounced after committing a criminal act when he defied our duly issued subpoenas. We have no idea why he showed up. Some of my Democratic colleagues claim it was to answer questions. Did his lawyers tell the Democrats that? Hunter Biden’s lawyers did not tell us why he was here. They told us nothing.

“Today demonstrates why Hunter Biden must be found in contempt of Congress. He showed up to this hearing room and left several minutes later. He says he will answer questions. But only when and where he wants to. Democrats want Hunter Biden to receive special treatment. Hunter Biden thinks he is entitled to special treatment. We cannot allow that. All Americans must be treated equally under the law. And that includes the Bidens. Failure to hold Hunter Biden responsible for defying a lawful subpoena sends the wrong message to the American public and future recipients. Congress must vote to protect the Constitutional powers of the U.S. House of Representatives in order to ensure robust congressional oversight on behalf of the American People.”

https://oversight.house.gov/release/oversight-committee-approves-resolution-recommending-the-house-of-representatives-find-hunter-biden-in-contempt-of-congress%ef%bf%bc/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: January 15, 2024, 09:10:33 PM »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
BREAKING 🚨 Georges Bergès, Hunter Biden’s art gallerist has told
@GOPoversight
 that he never had any communication with the White House about a so-called “ethics agreement” governing the sale of Hunter Biden’s art. It was a sham.

“The Biden White House appears to have deceived the American people,” says Chairman James Comer.  “Hunter Biden’s amateur art career is an ethics nightmare. The vast majority of Hunter Biden’s art has been purchased by Democrat donors, one of whom was appointed by President Biden to a prestigious commission after she purchased Hunter Biden’s art for tens of thousands of dollars shortly after Joe Biden’s inauguration.”

Far from the blind purchases promised by the White House, Hunter Biden “knew the identities of the individuals who purchased roughly 70% of the value of his art, including Democrat donors Kevin Morris and Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali.”

Sugar brother Kevin Morris bought most of Hunter Biden’s art for $875,000 in January 2023.
“However, Kevin Morris only paid Mr. Bergès 40% commission of the $875,000 purchase and Hunter Biden and Kevin Morris figured out the financial implications. Mr. Bergès admitted he has never done an art deal like that before.”
2:01 PM · Jan 9, 2024

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: January 16, 2024, 04:20:29 PM »
Art dealer told Congress that Joe Biden called and met him while he sold Hunter Biden’s paintings
George Berges also says first son made unusual request to know the identity of buyers, undercutting White House's narrative.
By John Solomon
Published: January 16, 2024
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/tueart-dealer-told-congress-joe-biden-called-met-him-while-he-sold

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: January 16, 2024, 05:07:35 PM »
Art dealer told Congress that Joe Biden called and met him while he sold Hunter Biden’s paintings
George Berges also says first son made unusual request to know the identity of buyers, undercutting White House's narrative.
By John Solomon
Published: January 16, 2024
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/tueart-dealer-told-congress-joe-biden-called-met-him-while-he-sold

Only with a dishonest press would this sad excuse of a scam even have any doubt around it.